SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my 1st bait: Barr. Charles Leslie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Aptu Grigio
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
I'm new to this game and have been leeching for a couple of weeks. Tried to bait a few lads en read a lot.

This is the first persisant guy.

He pretends to be a barrister Charles Leslie from 721 Ashton New Rd
Clayton Manchester M11 (UK). He gave me a UK fax number (+44-872-331-6671) which is an 8p/min paid virtual number. Probably fax-to-mail.
He also gave me a virtual/personal phone number: +44-701-299-8993.

The company name refers to: www.lesliecharlessolicitors.co.uk. The address of these sollicitors is corresponding with the above. In Google Maps it looks like this: http://goo.gl/maps/cyxSD. Not the type of law firm that you regularly in a BBC legal drama series, but who am I to judge. Also resident at the same address is one Winman Okri, who's also a sollicitor.

This is how far i have got as a newby. I'm tempted to suspect all kind of different things regarding to the looks of the building and the type of sollicitors they are, but that might as well be me and my bad character.

The fake barrister might need to get a phone call or two on his 701 number. Just to keep him awake. Please help.

I am in need of some advice on how to proceed. Up to now the lad keeps sending me the same instructions over and over: "scan your ID and give me your personal data". Since I am supposed to be a old aged pensioner, I dont understand the concept of scanning, so that will keep us busy. I have told him that I wrote a letter to him at the address he gave. Which of course I didn't.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic