SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Goofy Stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I'm still waiting to be arrested. Please ask them to hurry as I need a good meal.

Thank You,
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TJ's new love 'Jeremy' was whining that he doesn't have money for food. Sadly neither does TJ:

Quote:
Jeremy Asshat: l eat an african food. that is yam
TJ: Sounds goodly
Jeremy Asshat: yes
TJ: I had me some bacon and eggs and toast and home fries and coffee and biscuits and gravy and some orange juice and sausages and pancakes with syrup and rich creamery butter. Not much really.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad calls me at a phone number in SF from a phone number in Fremont. He tells me to ship product to Lithuania.
Quote:
How come you have a phone number in California if you're in Lithuania?

Quote:
This is a roaming number.

Quote:
That's not a Roman number! A Roman number would be in Italy!

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

James Comey of the FBI began with

Quote:
FBI OFFICIAL NOTICE: We have just received your email, and its contents were well noted and understood, you have to understand that the duty of the FBI is to protect you form terrorist and money laundering activities.

Yada yada yada.

Cammy's reply began with:

Quote:
When did I write to you? I hope it isn't happening again...

And in another message:

Quote:
I have to ask what I wrote in the original email to you. I've had trouble with going into disassociative states before, and I hope what I wrote wasn't nasty or anything.

Then the Lad replied with this opening line:

Quote:
because of the goodness and love which i have where you are was the reason i sent you an email concern this issue

So Cammy sent back:

Quote:
Just so that you know, when I zone out, what I write might not be what I really mean. I must have been hot and heavy - sorry if I gave you the wrong idea.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same bait as the previous post, and the Lad blundered by telling Cammy to send the money to Benin. Cammy queried that, and the Lad's reply began

Quote:
With all due respect of you email which was received just right now regard what you said why are you sending the fee to Benin, why it is from Nigerian ok

Cammy was scathing in return, with the opening words reflecting her vanity.

Quote:
"With all due respect" - my cute perfect sexy ass!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, another Lad (in chat) who claimed to be in Turkey found Cammy rather confusing as she zoned out and started 'singing' in chat (and typing imperfectly).

Quote:
Cammy:‎ What's happeing in Istanbul
Cammy:‎ nt constantinople why did constatiople get the works
Lad: just cold
Cammy:‎ thats nobdys business wbut the trusk
Lad: whats the meaning of constatiople
Cammy:‎ take me back to constantiniple no you cant go bac to contaninople now its istabnl not constaobople why did tcnsontantpople get te worssk that's nobbodys ubusines but the trisks
Cammy:‎ BT THE TUSKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Lad: i dont understand
Lad: do you undertand who you are chattting with
Cammy:‎ Have you ever had that drream
Cammy:‎ when your wlaking naked down the stret
Cammy:‎ and everynodu stares
Lad: noo
Lad: why will i
Lad: thats bad
Lad: why did you say that
Cammy:‎ do you ever fall so deep
Lad: am confuse
Cammy:‎ that you speak your mond and everyone goes to sleep
Cammy:‎ You wondr if anyene cares
Lad: yes
Lad: give me some minues i wanna go buy something down
Lad: will check back on you
Cammy:‎ sometmes i think im h only one
Lad: any problem
Lad: you speak some hpow
Lad: how
Cammy:‎ whos days tured ou like they just begun
Cammy:‎ because im
Cammy:‎ BARE NAKED
Cammy:‎ and i
Cammy:‎ CANT TAKE IT
Cammy:‎ Im getting jaded i can
Cammy:‎ t
Cammy:‎ TAKE IT ANY MORE
Lad: baby
Lad: whats wrong
Lad: tell me

Sand Timer x 7
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fishing for a bank account from an impatient lad:

Quote:
I tried everything. Changing the blinker fluid, replacing the muffler bearings, even reversing the polarity of the radiator. My car still won't start. I'll have to have it towed to the repair shop. Western Union's just going to have to wait until my brother can give me a ride next weekend.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a loan lad in German. He writes in English and runs it through a translator. I took some of the English words passed through by the translator to be German and wrote:
Quote:
Ist es möglich, den Know aus dem Darlehen abzuziehen? Oder muss ich den Know bezahlen?

Quote:
Was ist das Konto, darok ich die Knöwe okschicken muss?

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to my Lovelad Cherry trying to explain the outcome of my brain surgery. Before the surgery I was sending messages worse than LOL talk.
Quote:
Dear Cherry,

I'm sorry but I don't remember what our relationship is. The Doctor says my motor functions are now good but my long term memory's are all gone. He said he nicked my Recto-optical nerve during the operation.

Please tell me more about who you are ok?

For those who do not know the joke. The Recto-optical nerve is a nerve that goes from your eyes to your Arsehole and gives you a shitty outlook on life.

Last edited by Big Al on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A frustrated lad after being called dumber than a box of rocks wrote:
I am not dumb. Apologise to me by the end of the week or be struck down by lightening!!!

I wrote:
Sweetie, the only way I'm going to be struck down by lightning by the end of the week is if there happens to be a bad thunderstorm around here and I happen to climb up the tallest hill in the area wearing metal underwear then scream my defiance to the gods while holding a lightning rod above my head.

Easter 2015
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a dying widow in Portuguese. She told me to contact the banker and tell him my bank account. I gave him
Quote:
Código de andorinhão:

Um andorinhão is a kind of bird with tiny feet.

×186
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Frank wanted to know what I would be wearing for our big business meeting in Brussels so I let him know.

Quote:
Dear Dr Frank,

I will meet you there. Thank you for letting me know what you will be wearing. I will be wearing my birthday suit so will be easily recognisable to everyone.

Regards,

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To a product lad:
Quote:
The grates are not fragile, but can be damaged by scratching, so each one is wrapped in thin pepper and the whole stack is padded with machine.

×186
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^I am excessively amused by your "pepper" vx. Time to season my own baits.
"I do not have a slip my account is pepperless".

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad asked "why?" and I hope he liked Cammy's answer:

Quote:
If I knew why, I'd know why!

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A loan lad who claims these hours
Quote:
(Monday -Friday, 8am - 6pm GMT)
(Saturdays - 11am - 4pm

wrote Annette one message on Saturday and two on Sunday, the last of which asked if she still needs the loan. She wrote back:
Quote:
Why are you so jewelweed?

×186
username1939
Something the mods dream up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the following

Quote:

and he replied

Quote:
This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and it's content was well noted.

I just sent a blank e-mail Laughing

< --- my first
x5
Closed lad accounts < --- my first pink
Closed lad accounts x4
Go Gold

Never you insult me again. Never you write such to me. I am not begging you into this transfer, if you do not want to work with me call it a quit and never you write such to my mail box again.

Have a nice day. Mr. Richard Michel
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
You need to give your Mobil number

I wrote:
I don't have a Mobil number, or an Exxon number either.

×186
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad tried the repetition-repetition-repetition modality in a phone call, prompting this reply inspired by Sting's Russians.

Quote:
You think that saying something makes it true; I don't subscribe to your point of view.
Believe me when I say to you, you need to show me what you say is true.

(Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHylQRVN2Qs)

Sand Timer x 7
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad asked if I had a scanner. I gave him a Discworld reference in response.

Quote:
This is the Century of the Fruitbat. Of course I have a scanner!

Easter 2015
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Product lad wrote:
Sorry for the declination of the first card provided.

I wrote:
Hopefully the next card will have the right ascension.

×186
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Albert Lockjaw was said to have given Cammy's name and address to a Lad, prompting her to write:

Quote:
He should have kept his mouth shut, whoever he was.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Same bait, and a diplomat does not like Cammy for some reason...

Quote:
What is this pretty damsel you don't have manners of approach at all,

What could I do but respond with appropriate mock-medieval parlance?

Quote:
Forsooth, Messire Director, what manner of mortal are you to speak thus?

Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote, when he didn't find any money in the account:
Quote:
Await Your Swift Response

I wrote back, asking him to verify the account number, BIC, and routing number (he had put the account number of a Nigerian bank with the other info of the correspondent bank in USA):
Quote:
Awaiting your aba response

It's been a week since the last message; he hasn't spotted the error.

×186
Justpassingby
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
I'm baiting a dying widow in Portuguese.

Well, shame on you.

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic