SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Goofy Stuff that YOU wrote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Barrister who refuses to send second bank account to report:
Quote:
the only way out now is either you used Money Gram or Western union

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

You forgot the third option.

Regards,

Bradley
GullibleGit
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character has been in a car accident, leaving him "vocally impaired" (as he puts it - I needed an excuse not to call or to be called, not ready for that), impotent and with a gruesomely mangled face. That doesn't stop poor, orphaned refugee Anna to love him with all her heart and from wanting her to come over (with a lot of cash, of course, on her deceased father's account, so far inaccessible to her) to become his "partner".
Overwhelmed with emotion, my sex-deprived character, starts to rant, pooring out his frustrations:

-quote-
My dearest Anna.
I pride myself on being an excellent judge of character, and I am filled with joy to see that I was right about you from the beginning. You are an angel, my love, capable of seeing through the scars and deformities, seeing the gentle soul I am instead. God bless you for that, it's an exceptional character trait you're showing here.
Did I tell you that my wife left me, just because I lost my ability to speak?
"I can live with the scars, the artificial skin and the missing ear", she said "but why, for Christ's sake, you decided to have an extra nose sewn on is beyond me! That's the drop that flooded the bucket, or some English proverb to that effect!" she cried out, just before she slammed the door after her tiny hiny shut.
-unquote-

My character's wife is Dutch. I thought the literal translation of a Dutch proverb, aka Dunglish, would be a nice touch. I'm rambling on for another few paragraphs, really getting into this. My apologies for the spelling mistakes and the botched grammar: English is not my first language. Wink
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is an excellent perverb! Sending PM.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Ahmastin Geebougah
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Phil was castrated by accident, following a misunderstanding with a surgeon, so this was his reason for having ignored for three weeks, the desperate "where are you my lovely husband" messages:

Quote:
At last I am a free man. Oh R***, it was such a bad thing to happen. I've been in jail.

Some woman was raped and she pick me out as done it. Not true! She said I attack her in a dark spot and she know was me because I said hallo to her in a bar and follow her from the place. NOT TRUE! but Police hold me and question me and wait for tests. and when the tests came back they say sorry it could not have been me and let me go. I say to them, look I has no balls! See I could not rape a woman or a man, but still they say she saying it was me. STUPID POLICE!!

[/quote]

Last edited by Ahmastin Geebougah on Wed May 13, 2015 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When Mal was told that someone was claiming his fund, he replied:

Quote:
I don't know him from a hole in the soap.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been an Odd day:

Quote:
Lad: What are you watching on tv
TJ: Something bout a Samsquanch I is!
Lad: Whats that
TJ: Some Greasy Monkey that is seven feets tall it is and is climbing on Peter Mansbridge.
Lad: ok

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To a lad's opening script and who used the words, "Trust, 100% assured, genuine, honest" more than once, my character wrote:
Quote:
You have business for me?
Dear Abdullah,

Can you trust me, you ask? Well, if you can't trust a true and genuine sociopath like me, who can you trust? I will guarantee that I will always look out for my own interests in this deal, and come out on top.

What is your proposal?

Sincerely speaking

I bet he writes back. Smile

EDIT to avoid double post.

YUP! He wrote back. Very Happy

Quote:
Am ABDULLAHI OLUSEGUN from Nigeria and i work with Fidelity Bank Nigeria Plc,I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of $4.5,millions united state dollars lying down unclaimed in our bank, what really happened is that during the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the bank in the year 2004 and since nobody has operated on this account again, BLAH BLAH BLAH...
Laughing

Next time I'll have to tell him I'm a sado-masochistic psychopath. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This same lad doesn't seem to mind goofy:
Quote:
Dear Abdullah,

This deal sounds a bit on the shady side, even for me.
Floating money disturbs my sense of permanence and surety.

He relies:
Quote:
Hello friend thank you for the reply,well i want you to know that i am not here for play or to kid with you,i want you to know that this business is a ready don deal and 100% sure...

once again this deal is a ready done deal and 1005 risk free
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
5:your occupation: Retired Tuareg Commander East Niger, Military Financial Intelligence and Procurements

I never play or kid with money involved ok.

I hope he doesn't mind dealing with an 88 year old retired rebel leader. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The father of my Scottish character spoke on the phone to a lad. Father was played by the vampire, who certainly does not have a Scottish accent.

Now my character has moved to another country for work. And she has an employer who will also be played by the vampire, and may well speak to the lad on the phone.

And so she wrote:
I was really lucky that [my new employer] speaks good english - with a foreign accent, but really much the same as my dad, who didn't grow up speaking English either.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I think you got the wrong vampire. Try Vampire Merchant.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so im playing as a confused 75 year old lady, and these lads have been pressuring me to run around everywhere, i gave them the run around giving them fake numbers etc.

i got this from them

Quote:
Why would we believe you that you make the payment through money gram which the money gram number is 9 digit number money gram can never make a transfer and give you 9 digit number that is why i ask you to scan the money gram payment slip and send to us, Listing you are the cost of all this issue you are advise to send money through western union in the first place you we don't know if you really sent or not you came back with 11 digit number and they western union over here told us that there was no transfer on it, we now ask you to send again through money gram you now went back with 9 digit number now how can we believe you without the scan of the money gram slip?

so i wrote the following back to them.

Quote:
oh my what a kafuffle
im so sorry lovey, i must have typed that number and done it wrong, ive been feeling so nervous and frustrated with all of this, i have been shaking and not feeling well, running around to all these silly money unions and western grams.
when i was at the money union office, the lady there put through the payment, but they had run out of paper, so she read out to me the receipt number, i wrote it all down on my paper but my 5s and 6s look very similar, so now im not sure what the number is.
oh boy im so flustered im so so sorry about all of this mess, i feel silly and very embarrassed.

i must say thank you so much for making me cry only God we jurge you - @nna

i think before that you are a nice man, but i don't know that you are a dog i call you a dog because you think that am prostitute but i am not a prostitute - @nna

you are a disgrace to me, so respect yourself. stop writing to me ok. i don't have your time. fucking liar like you bye - m3riem

i mean i have never been so embarrassed in whole life i advice you go to the western union office right a way to make complain. - j4cob eth4n

i better i strock you with death or cancer cos you never send any money you just insulted me
- lord prist

i think some things is run your brain. if i see you worter to me again, i will dishold you. - mariam A
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
i feel silly and very embarrassed.
As you should be, you kafuffler, you.
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(From a very early bait...)

Quote:
I am sorry but I am a very old man, what is a "Western Onion"?

The lad wrote back:

Quote:
That is OK you need to go right now to the Western Union...

(I'm a cantankerous old bugger...)

Quote:
But I live in the East -- where do I take my onions -- to the West? What kind of onions should I bring?

Lad:

Quote:
Sir you need to go right now to Western Union with the monies...

(Addle-pated me...)

Quote:
I think I can find someone to take me to the West but what kind of onions do you want me to buy with the monies?

This went on for some time Cool

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sherlock that is too funny

i must say thank you so much for making me cry only God we jurge you - @nna

i think before that you are a nice man, but i don't know that you are a dog i call you a dog because you think that am prostitute but i am not a prostitute - @nna

you are a disgrace to me, so respect yourself. stop writing to me ok. i don't have your time. fucking liar like you bye - m3riem

i mean i have never been so embarrassed in whole life i advice you go to the western union office right a way to make complain. - j4cob eth4n

i better i strock you with death or cancer cos you never send any money you just insulted me
- lord prist

i think some things is run your brain. if i see you worter to me again, i will dishold you. - mariam A
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the "fbi director" to Cammy:

Quote:
This is to inform you that we the FBI receive you response email to us and I want you to always be truthful and honest with us to help you fight the hackers, scammers, imposters, fraudsters, as we the FBI don’t want any of our citizen to fail into hand of these imposters going on, so follow our instructions for security reasons ok.
Looking forward to here right back from you as soon as you receiver this mail and read it very well and too understand ok.
Thanks, Almighty God blesses you and also your family members ok. looking forward to here right back from you as soon as you receiver this mail ok.

Cammy's reply?

Quote:
Yeah, whatever

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad #1 of the Mike Donald Duck bait, which I haven't published yet (I got partway through downloading it, then the lad started it up again), invented a new character, who works at the bank with Duck. Rod doesn't believe him and asked what kind of doctor he is. The lad dug up an old message and resent it:
Ibrahim wrote:
Mr. Rod this massage your received was flag massage not from us how can we condemned whom God has not condemned please this massage you just forward to us was a flag massage make up by those whom claimed to be Efcc while they are not, this is the people who hacked your $5000 dollars you felt you transferred to Rev Mike Donald Duck.

"those whom claimed to be Efcc" refers to lad #2's Ibrahim character, who hasn't been heard from in months.
Rod wrote:
What are you talking about?? No one's given me a massage; are you saying someone rubbed me the wrong way?

×186
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer is so stupid. He keeps forgetting his own format, and since day one about a month ago has not given me the "bank director's" email account to move to the next step. So...I borrowed Sherlockholmie's lad word posted above to poke him some more. Three more tries to get the director's address.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Abdullah,

Of course I could show more interest if you sent me the banker's email address to write to.
I have been patiently waiting three weeks now for you to send it. I am extremely illegentament, but I am am not totally omniscient. Do you think I can actually read your mind?

Regardless,

O.

More lad bullshit...no email address...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Abdullah,

I am glad to see that you have been keeping your eyeballs focused on the account in the bank. Whether or not I can or should travel to Nigeria depends on many unforeseen future factors, as I am a very busy businessman and so I do not just hop on a plane willy nilly at the drop of a hat just to sign one piece of paper.
My clairvoyance is acute, however it is not perfect. How about giving me the email address of the bank director? Perhaps that might clarify things as they stand now on ground.

Sincerely,
O.

Nothing in next email either...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Abdullah,

Are you prepared to roll up your pant legs, put on a happy face, and provide me the necessary business contact information now? My fast reply to you seems to have been obfusticated on your side perhaps? I'm starting to think that you may not be quite as illegentament as I am in business matters.

Prognosticating a fine result going my way,
O.

I wonder how goofy this will get? until I get that damn email address? Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two more emails from Mr. Idiot Abdullah above so... I decided to chop him.
Quote:
Dear Abdullah,

Dr Nnamdi's boss, Mr. Gomer, apologized to me for your lack of proper business acumen and your total ignorance in neglecting to provide the banker's email to me for the past 6 weeks, despite repeated assertions by yours truly. He has generously offered to step into your shoes and Mr. Nnamdi's in order to propagate this blooming business offer of yours.
I will no longer be needing your services in this regard, as Mr. Gomer has filled both of your shoes quite handsomely and fully. I will keep you updated as to the progress of my receiving the $4.5 million dollars. I have sent Mr. Gomer the first payment of $4,500 to his bank account in Ghana and soon he has assured me 140% that I will be receiving my monies this week.

Thank you for your unfailing persistence and illegentamence in this matter.

O.
I wonder if that might wake him up? Rolling Eyes

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not an original line, but I love using it.

Quote:
Lad:‎ I will do my best
Cammy:‎ That's what worries me!

Sand Timer x 7
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FB lad wrote something I just needed to respond to:

Quote:
Some Clown Wrote: My god give balls to the ones who don't got balls to face there facts in life amen. 🙏🏽 lol

Darla: Yu want Balls in your Face Baby?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting a loan lad in French while coordinating a mass bait of a puppy lad to get evidence to take down his site. The loan lad having been forgotten, I responded with an altered French idiom:
Quote:
Ah, j'avais oublié de vous le dire, car j'avais d'autres chiens à fouetter...

Which means literally:
Quote:
Ah, I'd forgotten to tell you it, for I had other dogs to whip...

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm spending several days temporarily disabled, which leaves me with little energy for baiting. To the above loan lad:
Quote:
Notre fils a été piqué par une méduse et nous avons dû l'emmener à l'hôpital pour en prendre la limite, donc je n'ai pas pu chequer avec la banque le progrès du virement.

Quote:
Our son was stung by a jellyfish and we had to take him to the hospital to take his limit, so I have not been able to check with the bank the progress of the transfer.

The math pun does not really survive translation.

×186
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To an "ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE?" format:

Quote:
Hello Mrs. (Lad)

I died six days ago in an automobile accident but I'm still interested in receiving this fund. Am I eligible for the money if I am no longer alive.

Thanks

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last month I sent a price list to what I thought was a product lad. Two days ago he replied:
Quote:
Well I can get you 4 cc info for 200$. Send the money via money gram to <snip> in California. You take it or leave it.

I answered:
Quote:
What do you mean by four cubic centimeters of information?

×186
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic