SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Injured in Afghanistan 3rd Infantry. Anybody want this scum

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 65.54.190.225<br>Originating ISP: Microsoft Hosting<br> City: Redmond<br>Country of Origin: United States<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Hello ,
I'm Sgt ,A Us Army Responding To Treatment .Can You Be Trusted ? Can I Entrust $10,000.000.00 Us Dollars In Your Care? Please reply back to my personal email for details Email : <snip>

Hello .
I want you to know you can trust me. Us servicemen have to stick together. Hooorar.
Please let me know what I can do for you.
I await your reply.
John

Quote:
Dear Friend ,

Thanks for your response,I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude. I contacted you via Email because I want this message you receive to be confidential and official. For this reasons, I want our communication to be basically through email for now.

I am Sgt , A US Army who work with the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq and Afghanistan ,i want you to read this mail carefully and understand it .

In 2003, my men and I found over $900 million in Saddam Husein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a satisfied location, we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $100 million United States Dollars ,I kept my own share of the money in a secured place.

I need someone whom i can trust to help me receive and secure my own share, since i have found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Red Cross Society or diplomatic official that enjoy some immunity with us while in we were Iraq .

I do not know for how long I will remain here in the hospital as I have been lucky to survive 3 suicide bomb attacks by Afghanistan Taliban Militants, i know this was Pure Divine intervention from God for me to be alive till this moment.

The total amount of money is $10,000.000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars ), i am ready to entrust it in your care till i complete my treatment and meet with you for subsequent sharing and investment projects in your Country.

I want to invest my own share of this fund in any profitable business ,that can yield us good interest within the shortest time and period there in your Country . If you can handle this deal, please let me know immediately, you will receive 20% of the total money as your own share of the money .

This transaction will not take more than 7 working days ,if you are sincere and co-operative with me ,Reply back with the following details so we can proceed :

1 - Your direct telephone/Mobile fax numbers:
2 - Your full names and address:
3– Your Age:
4- Your Occupation:
5- Nationality :

Thanks And God Bless .
Regards,
Sgt

If you want him PM me and I will mail him that I have changed email to yours for operational security.

YKnott
Master Baiter

Location: seated at the table in the laboratory of the utility muffin research kitchen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm already well into this lovely character Wink

Rest assured , this lad is going to get all kinds of runaround .

Very Happy
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic