SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lizzie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to remain silent until prompted today. I didn't have to wait too long:

Quote:
Hi dear,
So did you call the lawyer? And why haven't you called the Reverend Father at least to speak with me myself? Moreover! did you send the payment receipt to the lawyer and if yes, why didn't you send it to me also? And if no why? I mean why the delay? At least this whole things should have taken a new and further step by now if not over even since Thursday last week remember that was when you said to me that you made this payment and yet no confirmation from the lawyer's side and on your side you aren't making things more easier by providing a evidence of clarification so that both parties would be at ease why are you letting this whole thing to begin to result to something else and the lawyer so furious even when the Reverend Called him today and I mailed him but he hasn't replied he's seriously threatening to take a legal action against you and I if he finds out that no money was ever paid in the first place. Honestly, I don't know how I have gotten myself into this mess, why me? Why all these things happening to me and my sister at the same time? Please you had better write an apologetic letter to lawyer right away and sort things out with him before he doesn't something nasty to you.

Yours Truly,
Lizzie.

Doesn't something nasty to me? Uh Oh!!!! The Lawyer is gunna get me!!! Best put the old 'Mals Guaranteed to Iron out any Problems Touch to this one:'

Quote:
Hi Lizzie,

I did go to the Bank today but there seems to be a problem with the Lawyer's Bank Account. This is what I sent him a while ago:

Good Day Sir,

I went to my Local Bank to inquire about the Transfer slip and was informed that the Money had been returned to my account. There appears to be a hold on the account that you gave. Do you have any sort of explanation for this?

He has yet to respond Lizzie but I hope he can explain himself as this jeopardizes everything we have been working for.

Please pass on my best regards to your Sister and the Reverend Father.

I know I have been taking it a bit easier on this New and Improved Sarah but if I don't get Dumped that will surely change.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it looks like my Lizzie is getting a tad worried:

Quote:
Hi,
Honestly I am totally confused about this whole thing that's happening. But how come? I mean how can the money that you had transferred into another account precisely to the lawyer's account be returned to yours after a week? This is an explanation that even beats my imagination. By the way how are things in general with you over there?
Once again, I want to ask you for a little financial favor; can you please at least send to me urgently $300 to $400 via Moneygram? I need this sum to pay some hospital bills which has over accumulated on me due to my sister's unhealthiness. You know the situation at hand is a very problematic. Do have a wondrous weekend and convey my warmly regards to your family.
Yours Truly,
Lizzie.

Yeah Beats me too! Sometimes you just gotta go with what the Banker says though!

Quote:
Hi My Lizzie,

Before I answer any of your questions I must tell you that this Lawyer has been sending me some very disturbing messages filled with threats. As someone who is completely innocent of any wrongdoing, I find his infantile behaviour inappropriate. Perhaps we will need to speak with his supervisor in order to straighten this mess out.

The stress he is putting me through is having an adverse impact on my Health. Lately I've been suffering from headaches, belly aches and the other day I couldn't pronounce a single word with the letter R in it.

Regarding the Lawyer's Bank Account Lizzie; it was has some sort of Hold on it so the Funds were returned to me. I didn't want to go into any specific detail with the Barrister as he flies off the handle at any real or imagined slight. Honestly my Darling I don't think he is mentally stable. Let us hope that he listens to reason so that our Business at hand will not be delayed any more.

Please give your Beautiful Sister a Hug for me and pass on my best wishes to the Reverend Father.

Love,

Mals

Oh Crap I forgot to mention the MG! Oh well there is always next week....

I guess we should see what 'Barrister Furious' has to say:

Quote:
DEAR MR MALS JOHN,

WITH DUE RESPECT, I THINK, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE FALSE LETTERS AND UPDATES FROM YOU.
I THINK I HAVE TAKEN LOTS FOR GRANTED WITH YOU MR MALS, DESPITE ALL MY ENDURABLE TOLERANCE. WHAT DID I GET IN RETURN BUNCH OF INSUTLS NOT ONLY TO MY HUMBLE PERSON BUT ALSO THE ENTIRETY OF THIS NOBLE LAW CHAMBER.

ALRIGHT, LET US ASSUME YOU HAD MADE THE PAYMENT AS YOU CLAIMED, WHY WOULD IT RETURN TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT? DID YOU EVER ASK YOUR BANKER SUCH QUESTION? I GUESS NO! IF NOT THAT YOU AND ONLY YOU ALONE KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE PLAYING AT.

BUT, I BET YOU IF I EVENTUALLY FIND OUT THE TRUTH OF THIS CASE AND MIND YOU I MUST FOLLOW THIS ISSSUE INTERNALLY TO THE ROOT FIND OUT THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PERSON AND BELIEVE ME, IF I DO DISCOVER FULLY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOYING WITH MY INTELLIGENCE YOU WILL EVER REGRET EVER BEEN BIRTHED, NOT A THREAT BUT A PROMISE.

NOW I AM GOING TO DEVOTE MY PRECIOUS TIME TO PURSUE THIS MATTER TO THE END AND I HOPE YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCE IF YOU ARE GUILTY OF A FOUL PLAY ON MY LAW CHAMBER.
NOW IF YOU MUST APPEASE ME AND LAWFIRM YOU MUST GO TO ANOTHER BANK IN YOUR AREA AND DEPOSIT TO THAT ALREADY GIVEN BANK ACCOUNT PERIOD. AND ONCE DO IMMEDIATELY ORDER FOR THE "SLIP" AND HAVE IT SCANNED AND ATTACHED TO ME VIA E-MAIL. I IMPATIENTLY WAIT TO RECEIVING FROM YOU. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THIS IS NO CHILD'S PLAY AND I MEAN EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I SAY.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW MR MALS JOHN, I REST MY CASE.
THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING MY PROFESSIONALISM.

Geeze this isn't going well at all! Mals had best offer the old Olive Branch to Fuc De Tard:

Quote:
Barrister Alain,

Firstly I have never insulted you even though you definitely deserve it! Please stop threatening me as I find it very stressful and annoying when we all know who's fault this is :YOURS! Either do the job I am paying you to do or there will be consequences.

Your Juvenile Behaviour has me questioning why the Reverend Father would ever do Business with such an individual. Perhaps your Law Firm has another Lawyer that I can speak with sInce you are obviously not Emotionally Stable enough to handle the simplest of cases. Have you ever thought about a career change? Yes I will admit that you have a vast knowledge of the Legal System but haven't a clue about many aspects of life such as Customer Service!

Now Sir I will not take much more from you so do your Job and provide me with a proper Bank Account or I will take my Business elsewhere. Please do this as soon as you possibly can as my Darling Lizzie and her Beautiful Sister are counting on us to do the right thing. Their suffering continues while you pick petty squabbles. This is not how one should conduct himself especially having as much advanced training and experience as yourself!

I figured the above messages would generate a whole bunch of rants and the like but I was wrong. Mother would be so proud of me; as its not like I bring home Bacon on every Saturday:

Quote:
DEAR MR MALS JOHN,

I HEREBY WRITE TO YOU IN RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER.
YOUR COMPLAINT HAS BECOME AN OBVIOUS REASON WHY I THOUGHT IT TWICE AND DECIDED TO SEE SOME REASONS WITH YOU.

NOW MR MALS, YOU HAD CLAIMED THAT THE MONEY WHICH YOU TRANSFERRED TO THE GIVEN DESIGNATED ACCOUNT WAS RETURNED TO YOURS INSTEAD RIGHT? AND DID YOU CARE TO FIND OUT FROM YOUR BANKER WHY?
ANYWAY THAT IS BY WAY! I AM REINDICATING ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO YOU HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE, I MEAN ANY COMPLAINT FROM YOU THIS TIME AROUND.

BECAUSE, I SEE NO REASON WHATSOEVER WHY SUCH THINGS COULD HAPPEN TO THE ACCOUNT THAT I EARLIER INDICATED TO YOU,WHATEVER THE REASON I GUESS IS BEST KNOWN TO YOU AND YOUR BANKER OVER THERE.

HERE IS A NEW GUIDELINE AND REMEMBER TO REQUEST FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM YOUR BANKER AND ONCE YOU DO THE TRANSFER COME NEXT WEEK AS THIS WEEK IS ALREADY OVER, ENDEAVOUR TO NOTIFY ME WITH AN IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND COUPLED WITH ATTACHMENT OF THE "SLIP"

BANK NAME: SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL(SGBS)
ACCOUNT NAME: JANET MUGU
ACCOUNT NUMBER: BLAH
BANK CODE: 25011
AGENCE : 01011
RIB: 28
SWIFT CODE: BLAH
CLE : 8

NOTE DOWN THIS INFOMATION ON A SHEET OF PAPER AND WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR BANK, PRESENT IT AS WRITTEN HERE ABOVE TO YOUR BANKER HE/SHE WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER. DO HAVE A NICE DAY.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not too much to report as I am trying to slow this down so that I can be assured the Scammy Bank Account is done away with before I go for the Gold ( read Lad Rants).

Lets see what Lizzie has to say:

Quote:
Hi dear,
How are you and that of your work and family? I hope you had a very wonderful weekend. Well, I don't know what else to say nor think nor do, but, all I can say now is that you have to take things easy with the lawyer as you already have better understanding than him despite his high educational degrees so don't always account for his harshness toward you okay and also try and follow his instruction as to enable things work out smoothly for us okay and once things get done I believe we will not be having anything to do with the lawyer again so do endure whatever that is being attributed to you by the lawyer okay. Now I am off to the hospital to visit my sick sister and you never answered my previous mail concerning the little financial help that I requested of you? Though you over looked it due to the lawyer's over reactions to you prior to your reply to me.

Yours Lovely,
Lizzie.

Mals plays it nice and cool like. The insults will have to wait for a wee bit I'm afraid:

Quote:
Hi My Lizzie,

Thank you so much for the understanding. Yes this Lawyer does have me rather confounded by his treatment of me but I have attempted to keep our Business on the right track. It probably is for the best if we never use him again as his attitude simply makes a poisonous atmosphere for anyone involved.

I am terribly sorry that I missed the request for Financial Assistance Darling. It was probably due to the stress that I have been under as of late. While I don't think I can afford both payments at this time in the month I'll see what I can do okay?

Love you,

Mals

Please give your Fine Sister a Hug for me.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been keeping this one slow as I really want to keep Ms. Edgard close.

Quote:
Hello dear,
How are things in general with you? Thanks very much. So how did it go,did you succeed in transferring the money to the lawyer? And if yes please do send to me the infomation of the transfer which you made so as I may show the receipt to the Reverend Father here for an evidence. Please remember that this is very necessary okay? Again did you send any money to us, your finance wasn't enough?

Regards,
Lizzie.

Noted!

Quote:
Hi dear,
How are you today? I hope you had a wonderful night and dreams? Well, I give God the glory for keeping my sister alive after the initial fear concerning her critical health condition.
Please, stop worrying yourself pretty much concerning the lawyer's attitude toward you okay.
Again, I have you been able to resolve issues with him? I mean I have you made the payment to him? Alright I can understand how difficult things can be at times coupled with this global economic crisis which eating deep and deeper into people's and countries' economies.
Well, I am still expecting to hear positively from you regarding what you can do for us. But if it would inconvenent you from settling the lawyer's fee, don't have to bother just on settle the temperamental lawyer of ours and afterward we can have things sorted out and if it won't discomfort your budjet please do include my humbel request okay?
Do have a blessed day.

Yours Truly,
Lizzie.

Lizzie has been boring me so let's see what the Rented Mule has to say:

Quote:
WITH DUE RESPECT, I THINK YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT I MEAN THE (TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIP)? I ORDERED YOU TO PERSUADE YOUR BANKER TO ISSUE IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU EFFECTED THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY BUT HERE YOU ARE NO SLIP ONLY MARE WRITING THAT YOU HAVE TRANSFERRED IN THE CHARGES WITHOUT GIVING ME A PROOF WHICH I HAVE OFTEN REMINDED YOU OF WHY? YOU SEE! IF I SAY YOU DO THINGS BEYOND THE INSTRUCTION OF YOUR LEGAL ADVISER YOU WOULD MISUNDERSTAND ME FOR BEING HARSH ON YOU.

THE INVOICE YOU REQUESTED FOR YOUR INCOME TAX PURPOSES YOU SHALL GET WHEN THE PAYMENT YOU MADE GETS TO MY RESPECTIVE POSITION, SO AT THIS JUNCTURE I SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO PUT ON HOLD THE PROCESS OF YOUR LEGAL SERVICES UNTIL I CONFIRM THE PAYMENT THEN I SHALL PROVIDE FOR YOU YOUR LEGAL SERVICES.

Mare Writing? That Behooves me!!! Give me my Invoice!

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have been ignoring/side-stepping most of my Baits as Bobby/Jenny has been threatening to 'Leave Me'. Lucky for me the Lads keep on coming back for more:

Quote:
Hello dear,
How are things in general with you? Thanks very much. So how did it go,did you succeed in transferring the money to the lawyer? And if yes please do send to me the infomation of the transfer which you made so as I may show the receipt to the Reverend Father here for an evidence. Please remember that this is very necessary okay? Again did you send any money to us, your finance wasn't enough?

Regards,
Lizzie.

I ignored this so Perry Masonry wades into the Fray:

Quote:
DEAR MR MALS JOHN,
I HEREBY WRITE TO YOU IN RESPECT OF MY DEMANDS ABOUT THE "TRANSFER PAYMENT SLIP" WHICH IN MY HUMBLE OPINION I DEEMED A NECESSITY.

WHY HAVE I NOT RECEIVED FROM YOU TO THAT EFFECT? AND WHAT ARE YOU DAWDLING ABOUT? ARE YOU IN ANYWAY TESTING MY PATIENCE THIS TIME OR WHAT?

Methinks Barrister Von Bonehead needs a gentle reminder as to who is in charge here:

Quote:
Sir you are the one testing my Patience here. You have to admit that your attitude throughout this rather simple Transaction has caused all sorts of trouble. Why can't you simply do as I wish and quit being such an overbearing, pompous Ass? Remember that I am the Customer and as such must be treated with dignity and respect. If you are unable to provide me with this common courtesy then I will take my Business elsewhere.

Being said, I requested an Invoice for the services that you are rendering before I give you final payment information. Please endeavour to abide by my wishes and refrain from these Childish outbursts.

Mals

Why can't I get an Invoice? Why do I care? Well I just do! So There!

Dang I really have to lighten up I suppose....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzie is really starting to put the Thumb Screws to Mals:

Quote:
Hi dear,
I have been with my sick sister in the hospital lately and was surprised to check my message without your newest message in waiting. Or are you that busy that you can't write to me? And again, you have told me what exactly is going on between you and the lawyer? Why haven't I heard from you regarding the receipt of the transfer which I begin to see some good reasons with the reverend father who had asked me to get it from you.
And again, you didn't even tell me if you send us the money or not? I am beginning to doubt your sincerity and identity which you had disclosed to me previously as even the lawyer called the Reverend Father yesteday though I wasn't within when he called and according to the reverend father he said that the lawyer is accusing you of being irresponsible and disobedient and dishonest and secretive.

That he considerred you for playing some dirty games with him and me inclucive.

And I am totally confused with all of these as I trusted you and still trusting you but could this be true in anyway? As what the reverend father said to me this morning that he was informed by the lawyer that you are not genuine person and he is investigating internally and he will make sure that he gets to the root of your fallacious act and he's already investigating all the informations that he has at his disposal and I never knew that these are the lawyer's intentions when he requested me to send him your photograph and I did likewise.

And I think he's using it against you and you must do something to appease him or else I am afraid what the lawyer is upto because he's a very discipline and mean person to deal with in a childish way. And he can't even care if my welbeing is as stake as he can go to extreme in achieving his mission and the reverend father even went further saying that the lawyer said that throughout his entire legal career he has never had such client as sturborn and coward like you infact I can't even detail here all the lawyer said to the reverend father on the phone yesterday. The reverend said to me that the lawyer confided him that (The most commonly used forms of identification within Canada are the driver's licence and health care cards issued by provincial and territorial governments. The widespread usage of these two documents for identification purposes has made them identity cards and citizen or citizens are not forbidden to scan and print it). But when I did requested it from you said that your government forbids you to do so why?
But, let me truly ask you, what's keeping you from accomplishing the lawyer's payment in a normal and proper way, I mean sending to him what according to the reverend father said he demanded of you slip of the transfer which you made?

Yours Truly,
Lizzie

Me Sturborn? Nah! The following has a couple variations of my favourite lines from some very good Baiters. In other words I stole them:

Quote:
Hi Lizzie,

Please don't begin to doubt me as I am doing everything I can here but this Lawyer is being a complete Idiot. His latest bunch of insults and threats is too much for me to handle. Don't worry though as I am going to give him a piece of my mind!

You are absolutely correct that he is a mean and childish Man! All he cares about is himself and continues to delay what I call a simple Transfer. He cares nothing for his clients even if they are in a life threatening situation like you and your Beautiful Sister. Instead of doing his job, this so-called Lawyer has been 'investigating' me? Why? This makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever! Why is he being like this Lizzie. Perhaps we should have the Reverend Father find us another Lawyer?

The Identity cards you speak of have a couple of problems. A Provincial issued Health card is not valid as a form of Identification except with Health Care Professionals. It may not be used for any other purposes My Lizzie. I will agree that a Driver's License is a good piece of ID but I do not have one. The RCMP took it away from me after a particular 'Incident' that I am not too comfortable talking about. Lets just say that the Vagrant was in the wrong okay? Everyone knows that Hitchhikers should keep out of the path of oncoming traffic don't they? Well they should! He got exactly what he deserved Lizzie yet I am the one being punished. The Insurance Company didn't even cover the damage that he caused to my Pick-up! It was a complete travesty of justice in my opinion!

Lizzie please have a pleasant day and give your Fine Sister a Big Hug for me. I will send that Lawyer a proper message when I get a few minutes.

Mals

I know I'm going a bit over the top here but since when does that matter? Shall we see what Barrister Buttcrack has to say?

Quote:
DEAR MR MALS JOHN,
I HEREBY WRITE TO YOU TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FOUL PLAY IS OVER AND RIGHT NOW IT IS MY TURN TO PENALIZE YOU FOR THAT.

I AM INTO SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING BUT UNBELIEVABLE AND UNPLEASANT TO YOUR HEARING JUST RELAX YOUR MIND AND HOLD YOUR PEACE CAUSE BY THE TIME I AM DONE WITH MY PROJECT ABOUT YOU, YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU HAD FIRST CROSSED MY PATH AND TOYED WITH MY INTELLIGENCE.

YOU HAD THE EFFRONTERY TO TELL LIES TO ME RIGHT? THAT YOU HAD MADE A PAYMENT WHICH IS ALL BUT WHITE LIES, YOU NEVER MADE ANY PAYMENT AND YOU CLAIMED YOU HAD AND I HAVE CONFIRMED FROM MY BANK.

I AM COLLABORATING WITH MY BANKS HERE TO INQUIRE FROM ALL THESE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SITUATED IN CANADA IF SUCH PERSON AS YOU EVER MADE SUCH PAYMENT ON A SPECIFIC DATES WHICH I REMEMBER ANYWAY AS YOU STATED. AND I AM STILL INTO MY INVESTIGATION ABOUT THE GENUINITY OF YOUR PERSON AND ALL THE DATA THAT YOU HAD SENT TO ME PREVIOUSLY IS VERY MUCH INTACT.

YOU IMPOSTER, YOU MISTOOK ME AND MY LAWFIRM AS AN AMATEUR INSTITUTION RIGHT? I WILL SHOW JUST LITTLE OF THE TRUE STUFF THAT I AM MADE UP OF AND BY THE TIME I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL FOREVER AVOID STEPPING ON THE TIGER'S TAIL EITHER SLEEP OR AWAKE.

THOUGH MY OWN PROCESS OF PUNISHMENT MAY BE QUICKER OR EVEN SLOWER THAN THE SNAIL BUT SURELY IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE,SORROWFUL AND UNBEARABLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE COMMITED AN OFFENSE WHICH IS PUNISHABLE BY LONG PRISON TERM.
I QUIT THIS PROCESS, SO YOU NINCOMPOOP CAN GO TO BLAZES WITH YOUR BUSINESS FOR ALL I CARE.
BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN, YOU WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED IF FOUND GUILTY OF JEOPARDIZING WITH MY LAWFIRM ALL ALONG THAT I ASSURE YOU.
DO NOT THINK YOU CAN CONTINUE FOOLING THE POOR GIRLS IN THE CAMP AS I HAVE EXPLAINED TO THEIR REVEREND FATHER SOMETHING AND WITH VITAL PROVES OF YOUR NEGATIVITY ABOUT YOUR INTENTION TOWARD THEM BOTH, SO DO NOT EXPECT AN APPLAUD NOR EXCCLAMATION FROM THEM EITHER AS THEY WOULD DEFINITELY ENDURE AND BEAR YOUR PRENTIOUS ACTITUDE TOWARD THEIR WELFARE.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW MR MILBURN JOHN, I REST MY CASE.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
DR. MUGU

**Add diabolical laughter here** What follows is NSFW as I think it's time for this Ass Clown to go the way of the Bison:

Quote:
Firstly you Fucktard I do not appreciate your constant Threats and Insults! Make them stop and apologize or I will personally come to your House and Kick the Living Shit out of you in front of your whole Family. That's right; I'll Mop the floor with you and Mop the floor with you again for leaving a Yellow Waxy Build up! Got it ? Good.

Now that we have an understanding Barrister MUGU; I need a hand signed Invoice for my Income Tax purposes. I have asked you for this on more than one occasion yet you resort to Temper Tantrums for some inane reason. Are you sure you are a so-called Lawyer? I imagine you have spent a lot of time with the Women and Children over the years. Here's an idea; why don't you Quit being such a Lame Ass Douche and send me the document that I am paying for. Does that make it any simpler for you?

Make it Snappy as my Lizzie and that Fine Sister of hers need our help.

I for one think things are going rather well....

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, The ever elusive invoice. The agony of disillusionment you have suffered. Why is it never to cross your palm. It may not be too much help but here is an instructional video for your quest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOfI88NKRzY

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Yeah yeah rub it in!

So it looks like that Invoice isn't coming after all. Whodathunkit? NSFW but you knew that didn't you?

Quote:
Hey John or whatever your name is please could you do yourself a favour by letting us be. As the lawyer has revealed your evil intentions toward us and all your fuckking prentious foul play has caught up with you. So give up now as the lawyer and the reverend made an enquiry from Canada immigration office about your person and they are still into it. So you have been toying with me and my sister all these while right? I should have known it all you ingrate and fool.

Not nearly what I'm looking for but I'm sure that Mals/John or whatever my name is can stir it up just a bit:

Quote:
Lizzie,

What are you talking about? This so-called Lawyer is trying to poison your mind in order to keep us apart! He has acted like an utter Buffon throughout these proceedings; ultimate jeopardizing it for some reason that is only known to him. I have everything in order except that this Clown is trying spoil it to meet his own Childish needs. His constant Threats, Insults and total lack of Professionalism is at fault here not me. as you know, all of the Blame rests squarely on his shoulders Darling ( and maybe the Reverend Father for hiring him in the first place).

Please listen to reason. We can sort all of this out rather quickly especially if we don't have this Pompous Barristard questioning our every move. Without this Idiot, we can get you and your Fine Sister out of harms way in short order. I'll even arrange for some Emergency Funding for you since Payday is just around the Corner.

My Love I cannot think of life without you and your Beautiful Sister at the moment so Please work with me. There are better days ahead! Trust me!

Mals

I hope that works....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I let Lizzie be for quite a number of days with hopes that She and that Fine Looking Sister of hers would return to my loving arms. I was not disappointed:

Quote:
Hi dear,
How are things in general with you and your family?
Listen to these words written by me below here.

When a bird is alive..it eats ants, but when a bird has died ants eat it.
One tree can be made into a million matchsticks.. but only one matchstick is needed to burn a million trees!
Circumstances can change at any time. But you should not devalue or hurt anybody in this life. but if you mistakenly did, try and beg for forgiveness.

Today, I choose to let go of the pain,hurt,resentment,sadness,guilt and negativity that I have been holding on to since and that I have allowed to consume my life. Today, I choose happiness and above all, because in life,It's better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.

All the same, I have accepted your apology and hope you won't do anything to hurt my fragile heart again?
I requested for your financial help but you couldn't turn to my aid and till date what excuse to do you have for not granting my humble request? I guess none. I am still worried over the threat of our lawyer down here as he threatens to fight a legal battle with me and you respectively. You had thrown and increased my situation into more unbearable manner why? I ain't happy with your atitude at all during this transfer saga.

Regards,
Lizzie

Aww she really really cares!!! Best smooth things over just a bit:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

I have been so worried about you and your Fine Sister. It is sure nice to hear from you once again.

That Lawyer had it out for us since the beginning. His over-bearing attitude and general incompetence really put a Damper on our Business. I don't know why he would even consider taking Legal action against us as he is the one to Blame and maybe for the Reverend Father for hiring him in the first place.

Do you think you can find another Lawyer my Dearest? I'd like to have the two of you with me as soon as possible.

Love,

Mals

That oughta do it!I hope!

Quote:
No I can't blaim the reverend father not after all he had done for us which you weren't there to assist and when you have to you keep giving un-necessary excuses and delaying. Let me ask you what did you say that happened to the money you claimed to have transferred to the lawyer? And why did you delay the payment receipt which I and the reverend father demanded from you frequently? And what about the money you were supposed to send to us here? Oh shit, I guess I should have red the sign and seen it from afar and understood your unambigous view of us. I still maintain my stance I am not happy with you and the blames go to you and to the lawyer I don't know what was going on between you both both you were somewhat playing hide and shoot by not letting me in.

With any luck the real fun is just around the corner. Best brush up on my hide and shoot skills....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to tread lightly here because Lizzie is getting very close to snapping and I want to keep the Torture er I mean Bait going for just a bit:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

Please don't be like this. I am trying to help you and your Beautiful sister. How is she by the way? I hope her health is improving.

Can we please stop pointing fingers and proceed with our Business?

Love,

Mals

Old Smoothy Hard at Work! It looks like Lizzie has a Plan B:

Quote:
Hi dear,
I am afraid, no it's rather too late now as our so-called lawyer had already written a letter to the bank themselves and tanished your image there and told them that you were just an imposter trying to betray the poor girls of their father's fund and that you were never ready for the transaction and they should terminate every file containing your name regarding the transfer and the bank quickly called Africa here only the reverend father to answer them directly and due to I personally introduced to them the lawyer and the reverend father just like wise I did introduce you to them.

So they were quick to recognize the reverend father and questioned him about the current development and the reverend father was as well quick to disclose to the banker that he hasn't heard from you either and you haven't called him ever since you met Lizzie and the banker was stunned and when they wrote me an official letter which I angrily deleted off my inbox they warned me seriously never to present an unserious and imposter to their management again that my lawyer had written to them and told me everything about my so-called partner Mr Milburn infact there're so many verbal words that they detailed I can't remember now our lawyer had told them in writings.

And the bank foreign operational manager is very furious with me in his letter. So now I am suggesting we apply this means now by me and my sister visiting your country through your sponsorship and I have varified the cost of our International Traveling Passport and Visa fee so it would be good and fine we come over we can handle the issue from there as it would be western country verse western country. And the money that you wanted to send to the lawyer let's use for this issue instead.

Regards,
Lizzie.

Wait a minute my image has been 'tanished'? Is that worse than a good old Besmirching? I hope not! Best tell Lizzie my Cunning Plan:

Quote:
Hi My Lizzie,

What a horrible turn of events. I certainly wish that you had saved that message from this Banker as I would like to know what sort of lies and Slander that this so-called Lawyer has been spreading. My Darling it is actually a good idea to keep a record of such things as we can use it against him if he ever has the nerve to cross our paths again. I almost feel like challenging that Idiot to a Duel or at least giving him a Piece of mind!

Perhaps it would be a good idea if the Banker contacts me directly so we can sort all of this out. He will surely listen to reason won't he? Lets start there as I'm sure I can make him understand that this Lawyer Character is way out of line and simply an all around Moron.

Either way my Darling we will get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Love,

Mills

PS - Please give that Pretty Sister of yours a Hug and a Kiss from me.

Nope that didn't work:

Quote:
Hi, are you helping me and my sister or not? Because, I want to infact I have put on hold this transfer stuff of a thing at the moment cause it has eating deep into me and I won't want this episode to contiue at least for the moment. Now are you sending us the money or not? Listen to yourself? How could you ever think such bank with much dignity would contact you to seek reasons from you? Oh shit come off it not even after all the bullshit the lawyer had told them via email and if there would be any communication ever between the bank and you,you should be the one to write them instead. But for now, I want us to shift our objection to this issue on the ground me and my sister coming over under your sponsorship so if you ain't willing to spend on our behalf then forget about writing me cause it's of no need you wasting my time I am truly fed up ,sick and tired of your dwadlling in the issue that concerns money about us which you know that you stand a better chance of reaping off big time. Please note this message is from my heart and I mean if you don't want to send us the money so as to get things ready in our favour before the middle of the month then don't bother writing me back thank.

Regards,
Lizzie.

Crap now I'm accused of 'Dwadling'. That ain't good at all!

Quote:
My Lizzie,

Why are you being like this? All I did was try to find a solution to the Predicament that the so-called Lawyer and the Reverend Father put us into. I thought it was a pretty good idea too. Honestly I can't think of a single reason why the Banker wouldn't want to talk with me.

Of course I want to and intend to send you money my Dearest so quit acting so Juvenile and lets get down to the Business at hand okay? Remember Lizzie that I offered to help so your insults , like accusing me of dwadling just aren't very nice. I have worked very hard here and all I get is some Moronic Lawyer threatening me and now you are being Childish.

Please think of that Fine Sister of yours for once as this isn't all about you.

Love,

Mals

PS - Do you have any more pictures for me?

Methinks that is as far as I'll push it for today. My Lizzie can have the last word:

Quote:
Now, I want us to suspend this business at hand as I was the first who initiated it and I have the right to put a stop to it as well no arguement until I and my sister are out of here. So if you want to send us the money do just that through that already given information and if you don't want to good and fine just leave our lives alone let's face the storm of life and not increasing it.
I repeat, stop addressing your abusive and insulting words to the reverend father because what he has done for me and my sister you haven't done it and may not even do it for us so stop involving the reverend father in this case because if you look at the whole incident you contributed halfly to it while the lawyer made up the rest so you both should share it amongs yourselves and stop insulting the reverend father cause I can't stand it any more enough of your negative perception toward the reverend father what if he walks up to me and see your message where his person is being insulted?

And I would have got away with it if it weren't for that Meddling Reverend Father and those kids in the Mystery Machine....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Old Smoothy in Action:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

I never intended to insult the Reverend Father so don't worry I'll not mention his involvement in this Fiasco again.

Why are you acting so hostile Lizzie? All I've done is for the two of you yet I am met with abuse. Please can we act like adults here? This whole process should not be this complicated so I can't see a reason why this all won't be settled very soon. Then I can have you and your Fine Sister here with me.

That reminds me Darling, what are your plans once you arrive in Canada? Are you looking to further your Education or do you think it's time you settled down with a nice Canadian man like myself? Also what about your Sweet Sister? Would she stay with us as I hope?

Sorry for all the questions Darling but I am getting rather excited over your arrival here.

Love,

John

Lizzie oughta like that huh?

Quote:

Hi Dear,

Alright, I forgive you, but hopefully it won't repeat it self again, cause the reverend father had been and keep being very kind to us and I can't afford to his name be dragged into mud.
Note, I am not trying to insult you either but expressing my feelings and what I felt about your reactions toward our needs.
I have asked you severally to kindly send us some money for our medication and feeding and you pretended not to be aware of it and yet again I included our passports application and visa fee but yet you ain't acting swiftly to our humble demand you are prolonging things why?
Well, my coming to Canada is first of all to continue my aducation and so my sister and she has to live wherever I may live and no separatism. When I am done with my education I can then think of settling down with a love and caring man so that we can live as one big happy family and procreate.

1)International Passport:= Five Hundred and Sixty USDollars ($560.00)
2) VISA Fees:=Two Hundred USDollars ($200.00)
Total amount is := Seven Hundred and Sixty USDollars ($760.00)

Use the Clergyman's name below to send the money for our International Traveling Passport fee please.

Sender's name.......................
Receiver name: Eric Achiga
Address: Rue 204, Grd Yoff, Dakar
City: Dakar

Note:These informations were given to me by the Rev. Father and you can use in sending the money to us and use moneygram I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Truly,
Lizzie.

I wish that I had noticed the section that I Bolded before replying but thems the Breaks. This should provoke a few Sig Worthy lines but you never know:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

Thank you so much for the apology! It makes me feel a whole lot better my Love and I bet you feel a lot better too! I knew you would come around.

Now the Money isn't an issue whatsoever Darling as I just got paid the other day so we can make this work. I should in fact have something left over so that I can get some 'Welcome to Canada' gifts for you and that Sweet Sister of yours. Would you like that Baby? It won't be anything extravagant but I have been eyeing a very nice Diorama from the Bruno Gerusi collection. It simply has your name on it Darling and I know you'll Love it. Mind you it is a bit pricy since it comes from his Molly's Reach Around phase but you are definitely worth it. Perhaps you can suggest something for your Pretty Sister as well. I am currently torn between buying her the entire Rene Simard collection (which I know she'll love) or simply giving her a Canadian Tyre Gift Card and let her choose her own Present. Either way Darling I could use your help here.

So I will be able to make the Bank Transfer first thing Saturday morning Lizzie. Please don't worry I am here for you.

Love,

Mals

PS - Give my regards to the Reverend Father and that Fine Sister of yours!

Lizzie/Sarah has been known to reply at most times of the day so I would expect a response before too long. If she doesn't, Mals/John is going to have a rough go of it down at the Bank.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lizzie seems so happy that her hard earned money is finally coming:

Quote:
Hi dear,
Alright, by the way how are everything in general with you? Well, when we arrive we can then make our choices on the items in the collection store but for now I maintain my calmness.
I would be grateful if you could keep to your word and don't forget to attach to me the information which you use in sending the money such as Sender's name and Reference No: okay so that I'll write down and give to the Clergy man for withdrawal. Concerning your regards,I'll deliver it once the reverend father arrives to office this morning meanwhile my sister is glad when she hears that you would sending the money today for our passport,visa and feeding and she sends her greetings to you. Do have a splendid weekend.

Yours Truly,
Lizzie.

Sadly things don't go quite right at the Bank:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

I went to the Bank today to do the Transfer but they said that you didn't give me a valid account? What do they mean Honey? It was embarrassing I must say.
Can you get me the information quick so I can back?

Love,

Mals

That's oughta stir up Lizzie a Wee Bit:

Quote:
Hi,
I think you beginning to make me loose my patience. How and why do you always misunderstand simple instructions? Uh your attitude toward rendering a helping hand to us disgust me sometimes. What Bank account are you talking about? Did I ever direct you to do a bank to bank transfer? I simply asked you to go to any Western Union or MoneyGram money transfer agency either is being attached with a bank,all you ought to have done is to walk straight or ask the bankers where their western union or moneygram money transfer department is and that you want to do a transfer simple as that why the hell do you complicate issues and simple matter making it complex? I hate it when I deem somebody as an intelligent and reasonable he or she acts in the contrast instead. If you can make the simplest transfer through moneygram or western union money transfer forget and never write to me again never rubbish.

Not the complete utter Meltdown I was hoping for but hey there's always tomorrow. I think I'll respond to Lizzie later tonight just to get her hopes up.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So after a day or so I responded to Lizzie:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

Please quit being so argumentative. You are beginning to remind me of that so-called Lawyer and that's not a good thing.

I told you Yesterday that I was got to the Bank to do the Transfer so why is this my fault? I thought that this is how you did Business? That's how I was attempting it until that so-called Lawyer Blew a Gasket anyways. So you mean I shouldn't use a Bank Account? That seems highly unorthodox but I guess you know all about this kind of stuff. Are these places expensive? I'd hate to be unhappily surprised by these folk.

My Dearest please leave this in my capable hands okay? I'll make sure hat the Money gets to you and that Fine Looking Sister of yours very soon! Trust me!

Love,

Mals

PS - Do you have any more Pictures for me? I spilled something kinda nasty on the ones you sent me earlier....

That was met with silence. After a bit of time Mals threw a line into those still waters to see what he could hook. It was a very simple 'I am Worried' type message but it produced a real Gem:

Quote:
BLOODY LAIR,BLOODY WRETCHED CANADIAN MORON LIKE YOU NEVER EVER WRITE AGAIN FOOL YOURSELF FOREVER POOR LAIR MALS JOHN THAT IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR WRETCHED FAMILY ARE CANADIAN MORONS.

Dang I was hoping for something ruder than that! NSFW (language):

Quote:
YOU ARE A BLOODY MORON, GO FUCKING YOUR MOTHER,AUNTS,NIECES AND YOUR SISTERS. DO NOT EVER WRITE ME AGAIN, TAKE YOUR WORRIED TO HELL AND ROT IN THERE NOW I UNDERSTOOD AND BELIEVED THE LAWYER AND THE REVEREND FATHER YOU SENSELESS ANIMAL WHO MISTAKES HUMAN-BEING FOR YOUR KIND, YOU BLOODY NITWIT.

I'm sure there will be more but I am beginning to tire ( Tyre Surely?) of Sarah er I mean Lizzie. If anyone wants a go I'm sure that I can dig up an Addy for you. If nothing else she will be good for a Sig Line and an account or two.

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are they always picking on the poor Canucks? Don't they have enough to worry about without having to deal with Irate Scammer lads. Sheese.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason I just couldn't let well enough alone:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

I'm very concerned. Can you get in touch with me as soon as you can?

Love,

Mals

Not all that inflammatory right? NSFW (Language):

Quote:
YOU MORON,BLOODY JOKER WHY HAVE YOU NOT SENT THE MONEY YET, TO PROVE YOUR HONESTY AND GENUINTY? WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO BE DECEIVING YOUR FUCKING SELF? YOU APPEAR VERY SENSELESS MORON AND YET YOU COULD NOT MAKE AMEND CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOUR STUPID GAME IS UP? WHY DON'T YOU SURRENDER IF NOT A PERPETUAL HOPELESS FOOL YOU ARE?

Awwww you really do love me Lizzie!!!

Quote:
Lizzie,

What ever are you talking about? I simply can't fathom why you are being like this.

Please send me the details for this Transfer with a full apology for your Childish outbursts and I'll see what I can do for you and that Sweet Sister of yours.

Love,

Mals

That oughta do the trick. Yup it did:

Quote:
HAHAHAHA BLOODY JOKER FOOL YOU SON OF A BITCH WHAT MONEY HAVE YOU GOT? NOTHING AND YOU WRETCHED MORON SHOULD JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING TRAP AND ROT IN HELL DECEIVER AS I AND MY SISTER HAVE GOT SOMEBODY WHO IS TRULY HONEST AND STRAIGHTFORWARD AND CARING PERSON WHO IS ON THE VERGE OF HELPING.
AND GUESS WHAT! HE IS FROM BRITISH COLUMBIA VICTORIA,CANADA WHAT A COINCIDENCE I THINK. BUT WHEN ONE ROAD CLOSES ANOTHER WILL DEFINITELY OPEN WHEN YOU BROUGHT DISAPPOINTMENT AND HEARBREAK TO ME AND MY SISTER AND TO EVERYBODY INVOLVED YOU FOOLISHLY THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE LITTLE god? NO WAY, AS I WRITE TO YOU NOW MY LOVELY DARLING Mr. Mule HAS JUST SENT US $800 YESTERDAY AND THE CLERGY ELDER HERE HAD WITHDRAWN IT FROM THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER THE SAME MONEY TRANSFER AGENCY WHICH NITWIT LIKE YOU CLAIMED NOT TO KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, HE JUST SENT IT FOR OUR UPKEEPING EVEN PROMISED US MORE AS HE DEEPLY FELT FOR US IN OUR PLIGHT AND ALSO HE IS DEALING WITH MY LATE FATHER'S BANK CONCERNING THE PENDED TRANSFER WHICH YOU STUPIDLY MISTOOK FOR A CHILD'S PLAY SO YOU STINGY MORON CAN KEEP YOUR FUCKING GHOST MONEY TO YOUR FUCKING STINKY SELF FROM NOW BLOODY FOOL AND DECEIVER LOL I FEEL HEAVEN NOW AND MY FINE SISTER IS JOYOUS AND YES WE ARE BOTH GLAD THAT SUCH DAY WOULD COME AFTER BUNCH OF USELESS AND MORON PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF HAD COME OUR WAY CLAIMING TO BE HELPFUL. LOL GOD IS GREAT INDEED. GOODBYE.

Actually My Lizzie those useless and moron people are me as well but don't tell anyone okay?

Best go for Total Meltdown:

Quote:
Lizzie My Darling,

That is the worst apology that I have ever received! Perhaps your Fine Sister could continue this conversation with me because you are acting like a very Small Child who didn't get her way.

Being said, I am willing to forgive you and to help you so please send the details and I'll initiate the Transfer.

Love,

Mals

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take that you gosh darn DECEIVER! You are so good to your little sweatfart.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was laughing my ass off until I read this.
Quote:
AS I WRITE TO YOU NOW MY LOVELY DARLING Mr. Mule HAS JUST SENT US $800 YESTERDAY

Gawd, I hope it's not true.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I was doing the same until I saw that as well. I know there wasn't much to go on but I reported it to the Mod Team just in case!

Yeah I hope it ain't true....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason Lizzie/Sarah always needs the last word. Sadly when she met Charlie/John/Mals/John/Yeah there are others too...that just wasn't in the Cards. Oh well:

Quote:
HAHAHAHA CHAO! CHAO!! CHAO!!! IT'S RATHER TOO TOO LATE FOOL GO HOME AND REST GOD HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS BY GIVING US A REASONABLE MAN INSTEAD OF MORON LIKE YOU AND MY SISTER CAN NOT EVEN WASTE HER TIME TALKING TO YOU AS SHE IS EVEN AGAINST MY WRITING TO YOU NOW.

That Sweet Looking Sister is against me? Dang!!!!!

Quote:
Lizzie My Love,

Why are you being like this? I thought we were to be Married? Can't you listen to reason like an adult? Yes I understand that you are somewhat immature but I am willing to let that slide for now especially if that Sweet Looking Sister of yours comes to live with us!

Wouldn't that be great?

Love,

Mals

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well lets see if I can stir my Lover up a bit:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

Will you please respond. This is getting ridiculous! I know you only mention that imaginary Canadian man to make me jealous.

Love,

Mals

And just like Clockwork:

Quote:

HAHAHA YOU FOOL FORVER MORON,
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT I WOULD MENTION A GHOST CANADIAN MAN IN OTHER TO MAKE YOU ENVY? YOU CAN AMAZE ME TO THE FULLEST. ALRIGHT, LET US ASSUME SO, NOW I NEEDED A HELP RIGHT? AND I DID CONTACTED YOU FOR HELP AND YOU IMPOSTER DISAAPOINTED AND WILLING TO HELP WHICH IS STILL FAKING,SO WHY WOULD I REJECT YOUR HELP IF I HAD NOT GOTTEN ANOTHER RESPONSIBLE AND MORE RELIABLE MAN IN REPLACEMENT OF YOU IMPOSTER? THINK PROPERLY AND STOP BEING UN-NECESSARY STUPID ALL THE TIME YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES BUT YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE ALL THE TIME NOT THAT BASIC FACT. ALRIGHT SINCE YOUR IMAGINATION YOU HAD IT AS I AM FAKING WAIT BY THIS TIME IN 15DAYS WE WOULD BE OFF TO CANADA AND I WILL SEND YOU ANY AVAILABLE TELEPHONE NUMBER OF MINE SO YOU CAN BE RELIEVED OF YOUR CURIOSITY. SO YOU THINK THAT WITHOUT YOUR STUPID HELP WHICH WAS NEVER COMING WE CAN'T GET IT ELSEWHERE OR WITHOUT YOU WE WOULDN'T HAVE SURVIVED? LOL! RIGHT AS I AM WRITING TO YOU NOW I HAVE NEVER BEEN AS HAPPIER AS EVER AS ONE QUATER OF THE SAID AMOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN TRANSACTED AND OUR TRAVELING PASSPORT IS SET AND SUBMITTED TO AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY HERE IN SENEGAL AS WE VISITED THE CANADIAN OFFICE IN TOWN ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AN EMBASSY HERE IN SENEGAL BUT THAT WE SHOULD GO TO EITHER USA OR AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY AS THE AMBASSDOR THERE WOULD HELP AND GUESS WHAT WE WERE SUCCESSFULLY AS THEY REQUIRED OF US SOME VITAL DOCUMENTATIONS WHICH OUR TRAVELING AGENT HAS PROVIDED AND THEY ASKED US TO COME AND GET OUR VISAS BY THURSDAY NEXT TOMORROW AND AFTER THAT WE STILL NEED TO GO BOOK OUR AIRTICKET AND OUR CANADIAN RECEIVER IS ALREADY IN WAITING THAT'S MY DARLING possible victim. SO STOP WORRYING YOUR PRETTY HEAD ABOUT ME AND MY SISTER OKAY WE ARE VERY MUCH FINE AND STOP WRITING ME AS IF YOU EVER CARED YOU MORON. I KNOW WHAT TO DO TO YOU FOOL.

Cool! My Lizzie is coming to Canada?

Quote:
My Lizzie,

Does that mean we can meet when you get to Canada? That would be great wouldn't it? Soon we will be together in each others arms.

Love,

Mals

She loves me! She really really loves me!

Quote:
DREAM ON MORON

Don't worry that's a term of Endearment. The Missus says Sweet Stuff like that to me all the time....

mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cool! My Lizzie is coming to Canada
by way of Australia? Maybe she can say Hi to Cammy while shes there.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'll have you know she has arrived!

In another Forum there is a discussion about whether to keep prodding Scammers or to just let them go. With this particular one, I am using my favourite pointed stick to keep it going:

Quote:
HAHAHAHA CHAO! CHAO!! CHAO!!! IT'S RATHER TOO TOO LATE FOOL GO HOME AND REST GOD HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS BY GIVING US A REASONABLE MAN INSTEAD OF LOSSER MORON LIKE YOU AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT WE WERE JOKING BUT HERE WE ARE RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY CANADA AND WOULD DEPART TO BAHAMAS CARRIBEAN COMMUNITY IN THE NORTH CENTRAL AMERICA. AND I KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE TRIED TO CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF WITH YOUR SENSELESS AND HOPELESS MESSAGE WHICH IS NOT REACHABLE TO ME LOL.

HERE IS THE ADDRESS OF IS

Research in Motion address and numbers

Still not what I'm really looking for so might as well give My Lizzie another poke:

Quote:
My Lizzie,

I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. How is that Sweet Sister of yours?

Now I know you are simply confused (as any young child might be) at the moment but don't worry we will be together in each others arms soon enough. Just give me a couple of days and I will fly to you.

Love,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic