SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Keep The Scammers Busy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hotmail419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone hear of a software that will reply to the scammers requests and keep them overwhelmed with requests?

Im thinking of an email system that sends the scammer bogus info in the hundreds.

System would need to have advanced sending capabilities to avoid duplicate

content

sending IP address

database of useless info to send scammer etc.

Id be happy to host either on my desktop or webhost since i get over 20 scam messages per day.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What exactly is the goal of something like this? They will just change emails in a few seconds and be right back at it and every site that tracks him using that mail has just lost him because he no longer uses that address.

Welcome aboard! Most definitely do some reading in Eater University and the stickies in H,H&T.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,
next victim is quite correct.
But just for informational purposes you could do something like what you're talking about with a script on a linux box-no special software required. Smile
hotmail419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the idea was to send them exactly what they want.......replies to their bogus requests, in the dozens or even hundreds over a period of days weeks.

Bogus names and address's that will keep them busy for weeks.

The victim could just drop their email into the 'system' and it would create a plausible reply. And then another, and then another.....
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why? Where's the fun in that? Maybe I'm just an evil little bitch at heart, but I do so enjoying messing with their minds, keeping them on their toes, giving just enough hope to think that I'm actually going to go to WU and wire them that money if they just do as I say. I got one to fill out a relatively short form I made and am trying to get a trophy picture out of another. Can't do that if you're automating the system.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
hotmail419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok Evil or Very Mad personally i have a life and have no time to waste in such an effort. While their email machines continue to spew out millions of messages a day, folk continue to be ripped off.
The only way to tackle this issue is to totally overwhelm these scammers
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have no time please do not take it up. This is nothing nearly as simple as overwhelming them. That is no game plan at all.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your idea is very bad for the health of our lads. It is much better if they take plenty of exercise, like a nice daily walk to the Moneygram office. Mr Gomer is nothing less than a fitness freak, an exercise guru:
Quote:
IF REALLY YOU ARE SAYING THE TRUTH,I DONT BELIEVE YOU,I REMEMBERED YOU MADE MENTION OF A LAWYER YOU KNEW..DID HE HAS ASCESS TO YOUR EMAIL?..PASSWORD..BECAUSE I RECIEVED A MAIL FROM SOMEBODY GOMER WHO CLAIMS HE IS THE ONE CONTROLLING YOU AND THAT HE SAID HE HAS COLLECTED MY MONEY?.AND HE USED THE LAUGHING EXCLAMATION ON THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO ME,HE ALSO CALLED ME A FOOL,,? DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON,AND MAYBE FROM HIS STATEMENTS,HE HAS BEEN WORKING WITH YOU..SO CHECK YOURSELF..OK

THEN I WILL ADVISE YOU SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION,COS I WILL NOT USE MY LEGS AND GO TO THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE AGAIN TO BE HUMILIATED..IF YOU ARE SERIOUSE AND REAL,THEN GO AND SEND THE MONEY BY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFERS..

Send the money and stop this dragging thing you engaging yourself with the bank - Mrs Rose after 80+ emails

I WAS LIKE A LAUGHING STOCK IN MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY..I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN - Barrister Bediako after four trips

The UN diplomat feel so embaranced going to Money Gram twice without receiving any money from Money Gram - Prince Zulusofola

You could have made the payment but you go turning a rev. Sister like me ups and downs forgetting that God is watching you - Sister Mary, charity scammer

He called himself Satan Gomer, is that name not evil? May God protect me and my work from him - Scammer Patrick meets Gomer, the Demon Dollar-chopper
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic