SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lena on Me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Helo! How you?
I know your mail from dating agencies. I hope to get acquainted with you,
you not against?
I'm positive and genuine kind loyal person with a good sense of humor.
Everybody who knows me tell me I have a heart of gold and its the truth. I
love to laugh and love to have fun.
I am looking for true love who would like to true love, who is ready for a
serious relationship.
I see him as an true and trustworthy male. I am looking for a strong,
supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and
likes to have fun whenever life allows it. I know that you will be that person! I will wait. I send the photos, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

Actually you didn't send any photos nor did you tell me who you are. Oh well:

Quote:
Hi again, my new friend. What your real name?
Wow, i got YOUR letter! I won’t hide, you surprised me. No, no, I was waiting for your answer but I was not sure I would get it.
I do not know even from what to begin this first letter, but i and where i live would like to inform at once to you whence, i think wanted to learn about it.
I want to begin our correspondence with honesty and yours faithfully. I want to ask at once, you want to communicate with me?
Your e-mail has learnt from agency of meetings where to me have advised to write to you the letter. I do not know, it can an error, but I have risked to write. You have answered me, it is good. Let's learn about each other!

I live in the city of Perm, in the east of the European part of Russia, in foothills of Ural Mountains, distance from Moscow to Perm of 1157 km.
As it is interesting to me, from what you the countries? There were you when or in Russia and whether know something about my country?
Perhaps, there are at you friends in Russia, tell to me? I think that should not place this distance between us as at us one purpose and plans, to meet the happiness, love and to establish a family.
You agree with me? I hope that there will be no for you a problem this distance between us.
My name is Lena, to me 29 years, my growth 5 ft 8 in, weight 120 lbs, beautiful, clever, harmonous...
I do not smoke, I drink red wine, sparkling, favourite colour red and green. I like new meetings, wild nature walking, dancing.
I love to travel very much, i love to feel the another's countries and cities, i like a sea, wind and surf, stars, sky, yet all will not list.
I have a good sense of humor. i like fashion, arts, design, movie, cooking, sports, learning something new. i enjoy Life.

I have decided to find the love in the Internet. While we will correspond, will give us chance to study each other.
Certainly, i understand that the Internet - not absolutely usual way to acquaintance, but i know that everything, i dream, should love and be favourite and i believe that my dream will be carried out.
I'm a person that radiate positive energy and hope you'll find this out when you start communicating with me.I am looking for someone who would like to be my equal one, who is ready for a serious relationship.
I see him as an honest and trustworthy man. I am looking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good friends and likes to have fun whenever life allows it. He should not be afraid to try something new and adventurous

Has attached the some photos, I hope to be pleasant to you.If All of you still be interested in me, I look forward to hearing from you also a considerable quantity of your photos.
I will write to you later as I will have a free time. Warmest regards,

Lena

Quote:
I write for the first time the letter to the one who is from me far. You have received my photos? I have sent to you today...
If is not present, tell to me, once again I will send. I never and with anybody did not get acquainted, did not correspond and had no friend from other country.
You the first person to whom I write the letter. I would like as to ask you a question, you with many women correspond?
how many you have friends on the Internet? Know, my friends say that I very kind, clever and with me very easily it is possible to find common language.

My friends always say that I cheerful, I am able suit different holidays, parties. About it they sometimes joke: Well, at you again the imagination was played!
After I have left school in 17 years, have arrived in the Perm State Pedagogical University. At university has studied 5 years and has received an honours degree.
During study at university, I visited English language courses. From all languages I like English language more,
it will come easily to me. How you consider, whether my English language is good? I hope, you understand me that I write to you. You have what formation, social level.?
I work as the manager in one Civil engineering firm "Arcade". The conclusion of contracts, conducting and formation of client base, official registration of papers enters Into my duty negotiations for the purpose of search of clients.
I like my job, but it makes me to sacrifice to it all my free time Smile Than particularly you are engaged on work?
I will finish on it this letter and i will wait for your answer and so your opinion. i hope as to hear about you on more. Do not forget to send the photos.
it for me is important to see you and to know about you more.

Yours sincerely,

Lena

Enter TruckerMals:

Quote:
Hey there My Russian Doll,

You sure are a pretty one ain't you? Those sure are nice pictures that's a for sure. Hope you likes mine just as much.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I'd though we'd begin with a picture of my New Nesting Doll as it is kinda cute (read Rwoarrr!!!!) plus the title was 'I Sit':

Now let us find out Vhat makes Lena Tick shall we?

Quote:
Mals.
I was very pleased to receive your reply as I was impatiently waiting for it.
Thanks that you could answer some my questions. I was very glad to learn about you, it would be desirable to learn still and gets acquainted with you more close.
If you have to me what questions and wish that that to learn from me, please set. I with pleasure will answer them.
I have received your remarkable photos. You very much were pleasant to me. Yes, yes, you are nice. I would like to see other photos still.
If you allow. You not against? Thanks you that you could send me the photos.
At me two serious hobbies which a scarlet thread pass, on all my life and without which I am simple I can not! The most important thing - DANCES.
I dance since the childhood, how many myself I remember, everywhere and always danced. Under any music.Mals you like to dance?
Wanted even to devote it life, but life will show. At me as that concrete hobby is not present!
I love much that: florets to grow up, photograph, good music to collect and all in such spirit...
So, what do i do for fun...well, that depends on my mood, weather and lots of circumstances. I'm do like outdoors activities...
starting from the sun bathing and finishing with snowball playing. During the whole year i attend the swimming pool as i am a real - gold fish Wink
I adore everything what is connected with water and swimming is my favorite sport...though to be more detailed - this is the only sport i go in for Smile
You like to float in pool? As for the rest kinds of sport - i am an active TV watcher Very Happy And you?
I have got few girlfriends, which whom we can talk for hours gossiping about some nice trifles Smile
Reading that takes separate and very important place in my life. Also I can add, that I am easy-going person and can be busy with lots of things...
What can I say about my character? Normal character...with my own pluses and minuses.
I do like nice jokes, but from time to time i can poison my speech with sarcasm. But i am struggling with this my feature.
At me fine character, is sociable, sympathetic, kind, betrayed, truthful and is frank...

(Hm, i put myself a big plus now, cause i try to judge myself objectively and it turned out to be pretty hard. Smile Smile Smile
Please tell me about yourself: what do you like most of all and what are your aims and ambitions? What kind of books, music do you like?Mals I would like to know about you more.
Do not forget to send the photos, it for me is important to see you. I’ll try to tell about myself more in my next mails.
I send the photos. Have been made in this summer, it was very beautiful there. I think to you these beautiful places would be pleasant.

Best wishes,

Lena.

I was going to highlight some key passages but then thought why? Its all a bloody mess and Mals can give you the high points in his reply:

Quote:
Morning My Russian Princess,

You sure is a Beauty for sure for sure. Hey I likes Dancing as much as most guys do specially after a fifth or two of some Sour Mash cause then I really gets ready to really cut a rug in my best Khakis! Yeah I also likes goldfish and gots one I calls Red Sovine cause I likes that name but my other one Dave Dudley went the way of the Bison a while back so I might just head on down to Wal-Mart and gets another but what you think I should be calling it now?

Now as far as swimming I guess I'm more a Sinker than a Floater but can learns if yous willing to edumicate me all personal like too. Music is anything with a twang cause that's what goes best with Steel Guitar don't you think so too?

Anyhow Little Lady I gotta back on outta here now cause this load of freight just ain't gonna wait,

Next I think we will explore our mutual admiration for movies and such but that will have to wait for a bit as I have a quick tour of Lagos to attend to first....

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes we are back for more:

Quote:
How are you doing, state of health? I want to share with you the good mood.
Since evening thoughts on what sometimes good examples are shown in films for life come to a head. I have seen film Water for Elephants.
I was interested by a film, many the instructive moments. Also I liked films Killers, Just Go with It, Dear John, Hangover, Due Date etc.
Like to look a comedy, dramas, adventures and sometimes a fantasy...Mills what films are pleasant to you?
Very much to be pleasant to me the film Walk to Remember though this film already showed many times, but each time would be desirable it to look.
The film shows that is unimportant, what you different - the love can surround you. This film, probably, the most exact definition of love.
But after viewing of this film it becomes very sad, and it would not be desirable, that such occurred in life.
I so very much like actors - Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan, Brittany Murphy, Salma Hayek, Nicolas Cage, Channing Tatum, Will Smith...
From music all directions depending on mood are pleasant, but most of all I tend dancing - to club music.
Sometimes I like to listen to quiet slow romantic music. What you music listen? As, I spoke to you in last letter, I like to dance,
I from 6 years was engaged in ballet (it is a choreography, a modernist style, national), participated in many international competitions,
took 1st and 2nd places!!! Such there were good times! And now I dance only houses or on holidays.
But, nevertheless skills of ballroom dances has not lost, though right now on competition Smile

Sincerely,

Lena.

Dang it all. Mals has the exact same interests he does! Yup he likes movies and dancing too:

Quote:
Here there My Little Baby doll,

You sure do likes them movies don't you? Aww I guess I likes some of them but usually I watch ones that guys shooting each other and then those other ones that is real naughty cause I likes that too specially for the music and all too. Kinda soothing I'm sposing but real exciting like too! The one I was watching the other day was called Lara Croft Womb Raider and that sure was a treat for these eyes I'm telling you straight up for sure for sure I is!

Now I ain't no professional type dancer and don'ts know no Ballet stuff so you gonna needs to be telling me more bout that. Is that where that Evil woman gives that Feller a good old shot in the testiculars? Yeah that's it the NutCracker it was but to each his own I'm thinking but I don't want you trying none of that on me no how. Them there moves can be dangerous!

So my little Nesting Doll I'm gonna take this Wiggle Wagon clear on through Shakey town so I best puts the pedal to the metal right about now. I got my ears on.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why I love VLads so but I do. They are a special breed if nothing else:

Quote:
Good afternoon Mals.
How you today? What weather at you now? I was very pleased to receive your reply as i was impatiently waiting for it.
I have realised from your letter that you are good-hearted and honest man. I am very glad that you answer my some questions, to me it is very pleasant.

I think it’ll be interesting to you to learn more about my family. Well, my family is my daddy, mum and my lovely granny!
This are my mom Diana, my daddy Ilya too. On professions my mom is a seller in the shop, and my dad is an engineer on the factory.
I’m the only child in our family. My childhood was the most fantastic and brilliant! I have grown in a very beautiful place.
There was a beautiful garden round. The garden blossomed each spring. I looked at those flowers and it seemed to me that I lived in a fairy tale.
When I was 4 I told my mum - "I will fall in love only in the spring! When gardens will blossom!"
And everybody laughed. I have grown up in atmosphere, which was full of love. My parents never swore, i do not remember any scandals.
My daddy was always kind and careful! He liked to please me and my mum. My granny was very kind and cooked well.
Her dishes are so tasty that it’s impossible to describe. My mum and granny taught me to cook. My granny says "the natural woman should be a gourmet!"
That’s why I can perfectly prepare any meal. I treat very attentively to food and health. When to me 10 years were executed,
my parents have moved to the city of Perm, now we live here. But, my grandmother remains at itself in village, but we constantly go to it on a visit,
there so it is beautiful, fresh air, there at us such beautiful garden. I adore parents, but i must have my private life now. Once all of us will grow up.
And we must choose own way. I realise, that relations are very difficult. It’s not easy to be by other person’s side.
But if you take care of him and respect him, everything will be okay.

Mals, i’d like to thank you again for your letters. Probably i repeat. But it’s very pleasant to me to write it. Thanks!
It’s very important to feel attention, important to realise that some other person is interested in you.
I hope that in the following letter write about the family, it will be very interesting to me to learn about your family.
If I have not answered your questions, what you have asked, please to forgive me? Ask me once again.
At me probably bad English language or can has forgotten. I will try to be corrected...

Have a great day.

Lena.

Did I here food? That reminds me I have to call my Mother as I spend every Labor Day living in town with her and I want to make absolutely sure there will Beef Stroganoff simmering on the stove. Baba makes a fine one!!!!

Meanwhile Mals is getting rather excited over his new Nesting Doll:

Quote:
My Russian Princess,

It sure sounds you had a real nice growning up time with that nice family and that granny of yours. Now you been touching on something that means an awful lot to me for sure and that's food don't you know? Aww could you tell me more bout your cooking cause I am real interested like and that's a for sure for sure.

Sadly Lena talks no more of food:

Quote:
Mals you have received the letter from me today? I try to write to you as I will have a free time that we could will get acquainted more close.
I am very interested by our correspondence, wanted to learn more about you...If you wish same if you want to learn about each other more I think,
you not against I write you so much letters. I know that we could use different online correspondence as msn, yahoo messenger and Skype...
I never used these programs as I do not like to sit up long behind the computer, on the Internet. I remember, there was no computer earlier, there was no Internet, wrote only letters...
I tried to instal today these programs, but at me it has not turned out, as at me very old computer,does not support these programs. *sad*
Would like to ask you, you love jokes? I very much am pleasant like ridiculous stories, jokes...sometimes every evening i read ridiculous jokes,
the laughter cheers up...You agree with me?

I was going to try to get this to move to chat but before I could even begin I was shut down. Luckily for me she has a good sense of humor:

Quote:
Hey there Little Lady,

I sure do like me some funny jokes for sure I do! Why don'ts you tell me your favourite one so I can has a really belly laugh as that'd make me happier than a Blue Tick on a Steak Bone it would! I heard this one the other day and it made me grin from ear to ear cause its true too y'know:

What's The Difference Between A Peterbilt & A Porcupine?
On the porcupine the prick is on the outside

Ain't that a knee slapper My Nesting Doll? I thoughts you'd like it!

I got my ears on,

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What's The Difference Between A Peterbilt & A Porcupine?
On the porcupine the prick is on the outside

I cannot believe I laughed at that. Embarassed

I wonder how it translates....
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alads are where it's at, OP, although my latest two Fat Borises dumped Ch3rley. At least this one isn't a translator scam. One of these days we've got to get one to Skype.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Skype or a chat or something other than this would be a riot! Now I love all things Russian from the food to the architecture to the women to the $1 a pack smokes but the time I visited didn't make me feel like hurrying back. Sadly the Missus loves Russian Champagne so I guess we'll have to slip across the border at some point.

Quote:
I want to write a little about my house and about my room. I hope, to you will be interesting.
Our house is on suburb but as to this area enough transport - both the underground, and a tram, and fixed-route taxis goes.
My room not so big, but cosy and light because it is on sunny side. In the mornings the sun at first awakes me,
and already after gradually reaches a parental bedroom. Here there is a desk and a chair, some book shelves and, of course, clothes. I try to keep order.
It is possible to find in my corner anything you like: and books with writing-books, and various toys, but the room most part occupy, as the father tells,
any female features - cosmetics and clothes, bottles with spirits, female magazines. I want to tell to your one small story,
I then was very much frightened darkness and one was afraid to sleep, I think that it will be interesting to you.

“Somehow I could not fall asleep, on kitchen something on the sly crackled, well as cups, pans, I did not pay for a long time already to this attention.
But suddenly I so have accurately felt that in a room someone is, and even it wanted to me to speak it, I very much was frightened, I was dark saw nothing,
but felt. On kitchen during this moment it became silent, as though therefrom someone has come. In a room there were any sounds. I lay with widely open eyes.
Suddenly at breast level through a bed as though, something has jumped in size with the big fluffy cat, here then to me became absolutely terrible.
I lay so that could not look in any way what to be created in a room. Very long lay, blindly, ostensibly I sleep, listening to sounds.”

Gradually all was forgot. And now has grown also I am afraid of nothing. Would like as to hear from you any history from the life.
I hope that it is interesting to you that I write to you. If to you that that is not pleasant and it is not clear, tell necessarily, I will not take offence.
I would like to hold dialogue with you and to learn about you more... I send again the photos, it was already during cloudy time, after a rain in park.
I like to be photographed. You like my photos, want that I sent you each time the photos?

All my love always,

Vhat the Heck was that?

Quote:
Hello Mals. How you today? What weather at you? You seem to be a nice guy and I did really enjoy reading your letter.
I know now that you read my letters. It is pleasant to me to receive answers to my questions, I am glad that you is given to a few time to answer my questions. I appreciate it

I am really serious looking for a partner and i hope we are on the same track Wink This new acquaintance can be a beginning of something wonderful in our lives.
I do hope for this. We barely know each other but i am interested in everything that is connected with you and your life.
I want to dedicate time to our letters and get to know you much better then i know you now. I like to communicate with people, get to know someone new and
it is only a pity from all the people I have met i still have not found the right one for me...I very much hope that you are serious about our acquaintance.

I want to tell about the friends a little. I have two best girlfriends. Them call Dinara and Camilla.
We are on friendly terms with Dinara already since the childhood, studied in one class and lived in the neighbourhood.
At us never arose quarrels and insults, we very well understand, each other and we share all secrets.
We are familiar with Camilla of 5 years, but for these years have very much become friends, I know that she never will betray me, I trust it the same as it to me.
Only half a year back it has left in other city and we seldom see, but every day we correspond on the Internet.
Sometimes I go by days off with Dinara to it on a visit. Once I had an unsuccessful experience of dialogue and friendship with one girl,
I considered it as the girlfriend, but she has betrayed me because of the guy. It is very long history, therefore I will not go into details.
I could not forgive her. And in general at me many familiar friends and friends with whom I simply communicate.
Happens that we gather the company and we go to have a rest with tents on the nature. Rest passes very cheerfully. Sometimes we go to play in bowling.
As I would like to learn, whether there is at you the best friend? How you together spend time? Has put here some photos with the girlfriend...
We then had fun, plaid about. Such ridiculous photos have turned out... I hope to you it will be pleasant.
Will tell you more in next email. I am at work now.

With thoughts of you,

Yaaawn..Best lighten the mood a touch:

Quote:
My Russian Princess,

I sure do like it when you send me those pretty pictures cause it makes me wants you more and more. You never told me a joke now did you? How bout the one I tolds you? Did you get a real good guffaw likes I does every time I hear it?

Hey there why don't I tell you another one okay Baby Doll? Hopes you like it:

A gynecologist was getting tired of his job and decided to switch careers. He'd always enjoyed tinkering with truck engines, so he enrolled in a school for truck mechanics. When the class ended the students were given their final exam: strip a truck engine completely and reassemble it in perfect working order.

The gynecologist did his best - and was amazed to find he scored 150%. "How could that be?" he asked.

"Well," said the instructor, "I gave you 50% for taking the engine apart. Next, I gave you 50% for reassembling it - a fantastic job, really. And then I gave you a 50% bonus for doing it all through the exhaust pipe."

Ain't that a Dilly of a Pickle Darling Gal?

I got my ears on,

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know old Mals ain't no gynecologist but you may need to pull a Crocodile Dundee and give old Boris a check up! He may have had an addadictome done at some point! Laughing

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^In his spare time Mals practices Gynecology. With any luck he ain't never gonna perfect it cause then there wouldn't be no more practicing would there be?

Quote:
It again I, you have received the letter today from me. I have written about the remarkable city, it is pleasant to you?
I read in different magazines and as on the Internet, your country very beautiful, is a lot of sights...It would be desirable to see this all the eyes.
Mals if has arrived to your country, you could tell to me about a city, show your favourite places and where you like to spend a free time?
As I know that in your country of the man like to pay compliments, like to speak about the wives and children., if them to ask about it.
Will tell, what wife the clear head and the beauty as it is a lot of years they live together, what remarkable children,
very big romanticists, very much love children, in dialogue they are very unchained and friendly, always smile...Tell to me,
Mills, whether the rights I? Whether correctly I think of men? You could be this person?

Russian men, in my opinion, basically, infantile and irresponsible, for them a family at all value. Therefore many Russian women suffer.
As far as I know, all over the world are appreciated just that they kind, hardworking, self-denying and intelligent. Russian women very kind,
careful and economic. For me the main thing a family, children, honesty, good and respect. You search for such woman? Tell to me, what you know about the Russian women?

Would like to speak on the phone with you, we could hear each other...If you wish, you can call to me on this number: Vlad #
I think what very expensively to call, is better I could call to you. I could buy a card and call from a pay phone.
I do not know, whether can phone to me, earlier to me call nobody from other countries. Please write the number to
phone, I could call to you from a pay phone. If you call to me, to I always at home after 8:00 pm.
I will wait your fine letters.

Always yours,

Quote:
Hi my dear Mills, i was very pleased to receive your reply as i was impatiently waiting for it.
I am very glad that you read my letters and answer my questions. It is pleasant to me to learn about you...
Thanks for jokes, they very ridiculous. Really the smile prolongs life. I like to smile and have fun.
I am greatly interested in your a mail, and especially in that places where you write about your personal qualities and romantic soul.
In it I want to tell the letter about the favourite city, I think that it will be interesting to you to learn about a city where I live.
Modern Perm - the third on the area a city of Russia after Moscow and St.-Petersburg (799,68 sq. km).
A city will extend along the river of Kama, and on extent takes the third place after St.-Petersburg and Sochi.
In Perm many beautiful places where it is possible to spend a free time. It is a lot of here cinemas, theatres, night clubs, restaurants, parks and museums.
If you could visit my city, I could show you all these places where it is possible to receive weight pleasure.
If you wish still that that to learn about my city you can ask me or you can look on the Internet.
I have put some photos of my city in this letter, I hope that will be pleasant to you.
If wish to learn a little more on my city, you can visit a website. You can read and see photos of our city. I think that to be pleasant to you the city of Perm - www. gorodperm. ru/en/. (Tossed in some spaces but it appears to be a webcam)
I want to ask you that you as have written to me about the city? I wish you all the best!
Again I add the photos, here already on work. I want to show the a workplace where I work. I hope they to you will be pleasant.

My best wishes,

@Ginger Lee - Somebody enjoys my jokes eh?

Quote:
My Little Nesting Doll,

That place sure sounds nice but I ain't never travelled to such places before no I haven't! Sure would like to though cause then I'd get to tell you my jokes all close and personal like. Well that reminds me of another that will sure Tickle your Pelmeni:

There was this truck driver who had to deliver 500 penguins to the state zoo. As he was driving his truck through the dessert he breaks down. After about 3 hours he waves another truck down and offers the driver $500 to take these penguins to the state zoo for him. The next day the original truck driver arrives in town and sees the new truck driver crossing the road with 500 penguins walking in single file behind him. The original truck driver jumps out of his truck and asks, "What's going on? I gave you $500 to take these penguins to the zoo!" The new truck driver responds, "I did take them to the zoo. And I had enough money left over so now we're going to see a movie.

Ain't that a good one? This Lot Lizard we been calling the Sea Hag done told us that one t other night.

I got my Ears on,

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes,
Quote:
they very ridiculous.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Harrumph I say!

Quote:
Mals how are you doing there, how your mood? OK? How's your weather? It was very good to learn about your country, would like to see it...
Thanks for jokes. that's good. It was pleasant to me. I again write you the letter...And it gives me much pleasure every time. I hope you also very glad to read my letter? And i’m interesting for.
Today called in the telephone company, to me have informed that I cannot call on trunk calls and as you are capable to phone to me.
It is a pity to me. At us the telephone line does not accept trunk calls. I can call to you from the payphone.

Today I had an interesting situation. I have woken up and prepared a usual breakfast for me. I prepared a breakfast and absolutely unexpectedly thought about you!
Yes, about you!!! I have recollected you. But not just recollected, I asked myself: "it is interesting, what breakfast does Mals like!?!"
It became interesting to me to know about your morning. How do you spend the morning!? What spirits do you have in the morning!? Do you prefer tea or coffee?

I continue to write to you about the life, would like to write in it the letter on how pass my days as I spend a free time.
I work from Monday till Friday if it is a lot of work I work on the days off. I rise early in the morning at 7:00 am, I wash, I make toilet,
I have breakfast at 8:00 - 8:15. I drink in the mornings tea, sometimes coffee, I do a beefsteak, a sandwich.
My work is far from my house, sometimes I go on foot when I am late, meal by the bus. I do not have car to go, I have no rights.
If it is fair, I even am afraid to operate the car. My work begins from 9:00 am - till 17:00 pm. Mals, tell to me about your day?
The free time I spend houses, I read books, I go to sports hall, in aerobics, on a skating rink, and on days off I go to pool, shaping on dances.
I very much like to dance and sing songs. Do not forget to send the photos, to me it will be very pleasant.
Talk to you soon. Have a nice day, cares and kisses.

Sincerely yours, Lena.

Lena usually uses a somewhat amusing title for 'her' messages. The following was entitled "about meal:"

Quote:
You know my Mals, i began to notice myself that your letters gradually enter my heart.
Your letters become a pleasant part of my life. It is pleasant to realize that you show interest to me.
It increases mood. My parents and my friends say that i am very tasty i prepare on kitchen and have decided to write to you about it.

I love many dishes and to select something concrete at once difficultly (but it is possible).
Since the childhood i love mother's cutlets with mashed potatoes, the stuffed pepper. I love salads such as "winter salad" is very popular salad in Russia,
there are always on any celebrating. Also I very much love salad "Relish": tomatoes and cucumbers it is finely - finely equal to cut.
The onions are better dark blue, too. In very deep salad dish to spread all over again cucumbers a layer, then tomatoes, then an onions.
To submit separately sauce Elefaim is a mayonnaise mixed with orange juice and something else. Salad can be salted a little from above, but it is unessential.
I very much love salads with fresh vegetables, I love a chicken - grill and a potato fried, muesli and every possible nuts, yoghurt a pie and chocolate, ice-cream, bananas and ...
Mals, you love vegetable salads? What? Meat - fried, baked, as shashlick (barbecue) and as different meat delicacies, chops.
What do you think of meat, you love meat? I love a pizza, all from the puff test very much i love – both sweet, and un sweet.
Still I love a water-melon, any apples sweet or sour-sweet apples, a strawberry, and others fruit. And still I adore sweets every possible.
But, I always control myself because from sweet it is possible to collect excess weight. I love natural juices, and Coca-cola, Pepsi.
In general i like to try new dishes, for example national dishes. Only do not think, that i the glutton, simply very much was lost in day-dreams (a joke!),
i always hold myself in norm and i do not allow to prevail to the food instincts over me.
Mmmm well i think i must to stop, now i shall give an opportunity to you Smile

Big hugs and tender kisses Lena.

Sweet Mother of Crap I'm starving after reading that!

Quote:
My Russian Princess,

Your letters is making me a happy Trucker thats a for sure! I sure do loves me food and would loves to have a fine Gal cooking for me I would cause I ain't never really had no girlfriend unless Lot Lizards count but I don't thinks they do no how. Most wouldn't know a skillet from a sleeper cab if you getting my Charlie forty roger?

Now I likes eating all kinds of food too so you could bring it on and I'd be right there at the table mopping it up til I was stuffed to the gills I would

Hey there Little Lady you never done told me your funny joke that you said you had cause I'd sure enough like to hear y'know. Aww its okay so how abouts I tell you a real funny one that the DOT Feller done told me?

A truck driver sees a girl standing on a bridge so he stops.

“What are you doing?” he says.

“I going to commit suicide,” she says.

“Well, before you jump, why don’t we have sex.”

After they are finished, the trucker says, “Wow! That’s a wasted talent. Why are you committing suicide?”

“My parents don’t like me dressing up like a girl……”

Well I gotta back on outta here but I got my ears on,

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good stuff! All of it, keeps me laughing.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oscar, if this Boris was real, she's make a fortune as a chef and not have to scam.

That Dot officer probably pulled Mal over for a log book violation, good buddy.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mals, how are you?
thanks for your letter i am glad that you take time to write me the letter. you are extraordinary person, i'm very glad to meet you.

I have dream and each time think and I dream only of it. For me the dream is something unrealizable, but I can tell about the desires.
I dream of that I in the future with the husband always had a harmony, I dream of the child. I dream of love! Big, light and pure!
It dream to appear on a glade under the big beautiful oak, to lie on a green grass, inhaling aroma of wild flowers.
I on the nature the romanticist, therefore at me romantic dream. For me, as well as for all women important usual female happiness.
In my understanding, the main thing for the woman is the family, the favourite husband with which it would be desirable to take place all course of life,
keeping for hands. I want to love and be favourite. I want, that my relatives were live and healthy.
I want, that in the future my children have become successful in life, have met the halves and were happy.
And certainly, I want, that nearby there was a strong man's shoulder, having buried in which, it is possible though for a short while to feel weak and
defenceless. Tell to me about the dream? Mals, What do you want from life?

My darling must be very manliness, strong-willed and also sensitive and affectionate. He must love me very much and to be a little crazy to do
something unusual and unimaginable in whole life. I want him to be clever and extra-ordinary, understanding and excellent person. Here some photos were is made at home...
Going to say bye for now and hope this letter will not be considered as a boring one Smile You are in my heart Smile
These photos are made that year. I send you these photos, to show what places is in our city where I was.

With thoughts of you, Lena.

Dreams? Mals has dreams all the time:

Quote:
Hey there My Russian Princess,
I sure enough do have dreams and sometimes they is real weird ones too. The other night I had a dream bout a snake and he was wearing a vest he was! Well I think it was a he cause I don’t really know too much bout sexing snakes and all.
I best back on outta here,

That should keep Lena happy huh?

Quote:
It would be very interesting to you to learn that I think of you. For all these days when we corresponded, i have learnt a little about you.
It is very difficult to learn for such time interval about the person all. I read all your letters as was very glad to see that you answer all my questions.
I know that you are sincerely interested in acquaintance and dialogue with me. You do not hide from me anything, tell details about the life.
From all men whom i know only with you, i can talk on all frank themes and let you all into the secrets. You the interesting interlocutor.
I think that you clever, reliable, attentive, romantic, with excellent sense of humour and the good man...probably,
you are able to find a way out of any situation and if you say that all will be good, means really so will occur,
because it is possible to rely on you in all. I hope that i am not mistaken in it, i think that I have met that person with which I could be happy.

Soon at my father birthday and i want to give it a gift. I do not know what to buy, i wanted to consult to you.
Perhaps, you could offer me that it would be possible to present to my father. You as anybody can help with it, and i need your council.
You love gifts? What would you like to receive in birthday? It is very interesting to me to know:
whether for a long time you get acquainted on the internet, and whether met already somebody?
You search for what relations, what you wait from our correspondence?
I kiss you friendly and sincerely. With thoughts of you, Lena.

A gift for her father? Hmmm...vhat would vhatshisname vant?

Quote:
My Russian Princess,

I sure do think that's special you asking me bout presents and such for sure. Now I cant says I knows much bout your Father but if he is anything like me then I spose a nice new pair of Khakis or a brand new belt buckle would makes me happy. Y'know another thing would be a big ol' homemade meal with all the fixings that'd make me wish every day was my birthday it would.

Sadly I couldn't build up enough strength today to add a Freshly Googled Trucker joke. Well tomorrow is another day....

Oh and speaking of food (I know but go with it); back in 2011 I slipped into this small restaurant in St. Petersburg and was quite confused by the menu. After some struggling i was able to get a bottle of Merlot, a salad and a sausage platter. Now the Merlot was rather nice but the salad consisted of a half dozen sweet gherkin pickles. AND then the entree came and it was served on a hunk of wood about the size of a freighter canoe. These 20 or so pounds of sausages also came with a bunch of gherkins but I digress...Anyhow after fighting my way through as much of these wonderful delicacies as I could, I had to say uncle. a bit later on while deciding if I wanted some dessert, I noticed that the menu says feeds six. Ay Carumba! Oh and I did order some fruit for dessert after all and well I got an entire watermelon.

Next time I'll bring a friend....

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi my Mals. I was very pleased to receive your reply as i was impatiently waiting for it.
In last letter I have written about you that I think, about you and i hope that I am not mistaken in you.
I thought last night that i have already met such person whom i searched for all this time. Mills there could be i your woman, your half of love,
to be your wife or the girl? Could be that woman whom you search?

I want to ask, you like to travel? I very much love, I was in very many cities in Russia (in Moscow, St.-Petersburg, Nizhni Novgorod, Samara, Chelyabinsk, Ekaterinburg...)
In all a city the sights. I most of all liked St.-Petersburg, it is considered in Russia the most beautiful city.
People also life there much more measuredly, there is much more benevolent, more polite more easy. I was shaken by this city by the beauty, greatness, originality.
There so much fascinating and interesting sights. This city has subdued the architecture, a considerable quantity of museums, parks.
As i have visited once abroad, Turkey. This free permit have given out on work, for good work. I have now a passport to travel to other countries.
Tell, to me in what countries you were, and in what cities?

Did you speak about me with your friends and relatives? What do they think of me? I write my letters sincerely and with all my heart, only for you Mals!
These photos are made in birthday of my mum. I have presented these flowers, it so was delighted that day...
On it this letter I will finish and I will write to you later as there will be at me a free time.i will miss, and to think of you.

Sorry what was that? I wasn't listening....

Quote:
You love verses, you read sometimes? I do not know, whether you love,
but I have decided to write you one small verse. I very much like to read verses, sometimes i write, and at me very well it turns out.
A verse:

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

Tell in the letter, whether you love verses if yes I could write that to you still.Say hello to all your friends my best regards to family...
feel good and above all take care yourself i look forward to your next letter and a lot of pictures of you. My best wishes, Lena.

Poetry? Now your talking!!!!

Quote:
Hey there my little Doll,

That sure was sweet you sending me that poetry it was. Now I ain’t too good writing that kinda stuff but do like listening to it for sure. One of my favorites was always the one bout that Girl on the Billboard:

Who's that girl wearin' nothin' but a smile and a towel
In the picture on the billboard in a field near the big old highway
Rollin' down the highway in my Jimmy, haulin' freight
From Chicago to St Louis, Lord, I see her every day
Oh, a double clutchin' weasel like me can hardly ever get
A girl to look at him that way
Smilin' like the girl wearin' nothin' but a smile and a towel
In the picture on the billboard in the field near the big old highway

It goes on and on it does but I think you gets the idea don’t you? Aww I know that ain’t high falooting like your pretty words but I hopes it makes you smile I sure enough do.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like Lena is getting all Lovey Dovey now:

Quote:
Hi my love Mals, whether I can so now to name you? Nice to get a mail from you. Thanks for a poem. It to be pleasant to me.
I have decided to write this letter to you because any more has not found a way to express all feelings and emotions.
You perfectly know, how long i waited such man as you. You my ideal and i are ready to be ready to do anything for the sake of you.
Nobody can be compared to your courage, bravery and kindness. I never thought that it is possible to know someone so well and
during too time to feel that in this person more so much not solved. I never knew that «I YOU LOVE words» each time sound as for the first time...
I never met the person with whom it will be pleasant to me to communicate, and with which to me when it would not be desirable to leave...
Did not find so close and native person very long. I dream of that bottom, a code we remain with you together.
In the evenings i imagine, as you take away me in a fine place where all exists only for us one. These hours will be the happiest for me.
I want to plunge into your embraces, to forget about all on light. You give me dreams. I feel so inspired that any angel can envy me.
I listen to the heart. It to me the most true adviser and the assistant in love. I very much am afraid to write these words because
I do not know how you will react to it that you will answer me. Now it is terrible to me to think of it, but I could not hide more it from you, whether there are to me any feelings?
I send you the photos. On a photo, we went to a cinema with the friend Dinara. After a film have made some photo.
Ok, I will wait your letters and I hope them to see soon.
p.s...Do not forget to send the photos. I want as to see...

I looks like Lena will never run out of photos. Mind you Mals probably won't either as I sent the same one from before.

Quote:
long could not dare write about my feelings to you...I Can, and now I write to you about my feelings in vain, but I cannot hide more...
Fire of my love to you to become all more strongly, and it already starts to burn my heart. I miss and I suffer from loneliness...
because there is no here a number of darling... after all you so far from me, and I from you! This distance creates, in our relations...
I do not know very big barrier, how it to correct, but I know that my love to you never will cease!
I will make the way through these hundreds kilometres and I will find you! It is not assured, whether you to me test the same feelings as i to you, but I know that I could be your woman!

Mals I dream every evening in which we will stand on a belt in the sea and to enjoy surf sounds. To whisper each other tendernesses, to admire the friend the friend.
When the sun disappears behind horizon, you will kiss me for the first time. From this kiss us will carry away in dreamland and delightful embraces.
And when have returned, when in the sky already there will be stars and the moon. During that instant I was the happiest woman on all earth!
Whether my dream with you is pleasant? You thought or dreamt of us? I hope, my words do not frighten you, and would not like you to lose.
I did not think that I could fall in love through the Internet, but I have fallen in love also my feelings to you real.

I hope you are thinking of me.
I miss you.
Always in love with you Lena.

Hmmm. Maybe just maybe there will be some talk of money before too long eh? Mals had best spread the love:

Quote:
Hey there My Russian Lover Gal,

You ain’t scaring me away no how cause I am smitten with you too I am! Now I ain’t never travelled anywhere cept in the US of A and so how do I gets where you is? Sure would likes to meets you and tell you one of my jokes in person yes I would! That’s reminding me of one Gladys at the Park N’ Puke done told me the other day:

A driver has been on the road for quite a while and is feeling more than a little lonesome when he sees a cow with it's head stuck in the fence. So the driver pulls over, walks over to the cow, and starts going at it.

About that time, another driver comes by and sees what the first driver is doing, so having been on the road for quite a while as well, he pulls over too.

He walks over to the First driver and says, "Mind if I have a turn?"

The First Driver says, "Suit yourself"

So the Second Driver pulls his pants down and sticks his head in the fence.

Well I had best turn this Rig around and clear Tulsa before my Supper

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do I keep at this one? That's easy because it's funny:

Quote:
Hi my love Mals! How do you feel today?
Your photos extremely beautiful, they very much are pleasant to me. I was glad to receive them!
I feel a love inspiration in my heart, you won my heart, darling and i will be in your life soon, i believe.
I woke up with an elated mood with a thought, our love was started, we are involved in love game with a stirring desire....
can you feel it darling? It's our turn in love...it makes each other happy. In life there are such situations which push on
reflexions about necessity of joint residing, for the purpose of creation of a cell of a society.
I thought of our relations much and have come to a conclusion that it is love. You, as the reasonable person, should understand,
comprehend and estimate all those advantages which are given by our future union.

When I think of you, i understand that such clever, erudite, intelligent, interesting, independent man to meet in our society it is improbable and is problematic.
But as we have found each other, it would be logical and expedient to begin a joint course of life. We with you adult, serious people,
and perfectly realise that together to us it is better. Now our life has found sense. Our relations develop not as relations of simply familiar people.
At them definitely there is something big. I long reflected and have come to a conclusion that we need to take the following step,
I think, you understand me. Well, i must be off my Mals, i will think about you Mills so much,
I love you, and I want to be with you as soon as possible my love!!!!!
This photo have been made not for a long time, I have decided them to send to you. It were pleasant to you?

Dang it all Little Lady you talk sweeter than a Twelve Dollar Lot Lizard you do. What else you gots for Mals?

Quote:
do not know that occurs to me that is created in my head, in my soul... You so have promptly rushed into my life...
Though we with you only also have learnt recently each other only here, in the virtual world... I speak every day with you, i consult, laugh,
I joke and i rejoice lives... But, unfortunately only in my dreams... That you with me have made...
That without noticing, i began to catch myself on thought that i keep mind about you that i want to be a number, i each section of the soul, the body feel you,
your heat, your touches, your breath... I am grateful to you for it darling, I so never and named nobody,
unless it is bad, what you have let to me know that someone for me is lovely?! A clean sheet... As it is simple on it to write about the feelings,
about which I cannot tell about feelings, and only write... Unfortunately. To me it is very good, good and
sick that i can not to you I LIKE tell every morning waking up near to you, i can not to you I LIKE tell every night falling asleep near to you!!
I know that the word respect for you means more than love, but this word is very expensive to me, and I could not and think that it sometime to me will return!!
As you are close, and as you are far from me, my favourite!!! Well, Mals, on this i'm finishing my message to you,
as usual a warmth greetings from my family to you, and from Dinara too, Mals!
I'm waiting for your e-mails as soon, as possible!!!

Thinking about you, Mals,
My warmth kisses,

Shucks now I gots me a Thundering Headache after that! Best turn on the charm and call it a night then:

Quote:
My Russian Baby Doll,

Your words is sweeter than a Three Dollar Cherry Limeade they is! I am feeling the same as I'm the owner of a lonely heart too.Move yourself so why do we always live our lives never thinking of the future or prove yourself;you are the move you make.
Take your chances win or loser. See yourself cause you are the steps you take!
You and you - and that's the only way and that's a for sure for sure! Shake shake yourself you're every move you make so the story goes.

Well I'd best turn this Rig around cause I done spotted a diner that had a long plate special on Hot Hamburg Sandwiches,

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The second I saw

Quote:
Move yourself

I knew I wouldn't be able to stop that entire song from playing in my head. Sadly it was this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aky2LIJu7yM
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^That is funny. Maybe one day I'll sit down and watch a movie that doesn't have Zombies or Cowboys or Aliens in it....

Quote:
Hello my love and the most gentle Mals!
Mals...native this name became what lately. Having heard it, at once on a body runs a shiver, heart starts to fight more often!
I want to be with you! I cannot without you. But whether I am necessary to you? Do not forget that you are loved by one heart, soul,
and it will be always ready to accept you in the house if you want it. I know... I am assured... We will be together, despite of everything,
that did not occur in life - the destiny will reduce us together, after all as I love you, anybody and never will fall in love with you.
Never thought that I can fall in love with the person so sincerely and serenely...I feel, how you are far from me...
I, lately, very often think, and what would be, if we have met? It seems to me, all would be very good, we could be together.

Last night, i met the friend Dinara, we talked about much, were secretive, told about you, about us. Has told, we love, each other...
she has wished us only happiness, love and happy life... yesterday she has asked, when we are going to meet, spoke about a meeting.
I reflected, and why to us not to meet, how you on it think? Would like to meet me? I would be very glad to see you in live, to see your country...
for me not a problem to make a trip, i have a passport and will not occupy it a lot of time to make documents.
By the way, my parents and my the girlfriend ask me again to say to you a great greetings from them! Mals, i will wait for your next e-mails!
Do not forget as to send the photos, to me only it will be very pleasant. I cannot send much at once to you to you a photo,
because at me very slow Internet, is required a lot of time to load a photo. Mals, please, write me as soon as possible! Ok? Well hope to hear from you soon.
I send you a photo in a bathing suit, I was on a beach. I like to be in water and to sunbathe in the summer. And you? There are such photos? You can send?

Quote:
really think about us and I thought about our meeting very much. Meeting is necessary for our relationship.
We have relationships and I learnt a lot about you. We have know each other better. What do you think?
I all this time thought of meeting you. How you look at if i arrive to you in a week? You could meet me? Tomorrow, i will go to travel agency and
I will learn about a trip your country. Please, entitle me of the airport if it is possible also your...address it is necessary, that the nobility where me to fly.
To me can give from work holiday that i can arrive to you for some days or months. I think, what to a smog to you to arrive for 30 days how you suspect it?
It is a pity now that we not together. And so it would be desirable to be with you nearby! To give you the love and to feel reciprocity.
If we have not got acquainted... I would not learn that such again to love that such to give favourite without the rest...
You have returned all these feelings to me, i very much am grateful to you for it. I will wait your letters and your information.
I hope that you to answer me mutually and you agree with me to meet. I hope that all of us can spend these days together.
When we will meet, we can learn about each other even more, I could learn about your country! My favourite Mals, love me as i love you!
i love, i love. Forever yours.
All my warmth kisses,
Warmth hugs,
Your lady,

Finally Lena is going to the travel agency. Now we can get down to business:

Quote:
Hey there My Little Russian Doll,

That sure is a nice surprise and all that you is coming to see me and I can't wait neither. The nearest airport is Erik Nielsen and its just a quick jump form there to my place that's a for sure so that oughta work out I'm figuring. Wow I'm just extra static over this news I am cause I thought I was gonna be coming to see you but I ain't never been in no plane and didn't know how'd I'd ever figure out how to fly one no how.

Aww this makes my weekend even more special if you are catching my Charlie Forty it is! ?I think I'm gonna have me a celebration tonight and go into town for my supper. Don't usually leave the cabin much when I is not working but tonight is special and all aint it?

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the game begin:

Quote:
Hi, my unusually favourite Mals.

I today since the morning have started to prepare documents... If i will have time to prepare today documents for the visa,
tomorrow I will go to consulate. After, in 2 weeks when i receive the visa, I can arrive to your country and meet you.
Today i talked to the agent in travel agency, she has explained to me about cost of a trip to your country.

Cost of visa B-2 (Consular gathering + gathering of official representatives) - $152
Air ticket Cost depends on airline, from a route, from a booking class (the first class, a business class, economy class).
Certainly, I will fly to you economy class, it is necessary to buy 2 air tickets, in one party, and back. The total cost makes $1,297 - I have made the first payment of $409

When, i have learnt about air ticket cost, have been surprised, and very afflicted. I did not know that this trip will be such expensive to me.
I have paid for the documents, for the visa. I have spent all money, thought that i can ask about the help of the parents and as the friends. But, unfortunately, they could not help,
give me money that I have paid other part. But, i will continue to search for money, i hope at me there will be good news to you.
I have decided to arrive to you in 16 september. It is normal, you can with me this day meet?
You always nearby. You - in my heart, in my soul, in my dreams, in my thoughts, in my consciousness, in my life.
Mals, me it is bad without you, sadly, boringly, melancholy. I want to know that to you it is good with me that we will be together always.
However, you and itself perfectly know that it is necessary to tell to me that the soul, with happiness,
turned to a fine bird, and flied, in me, because, that you again with me. Tell to me Mals: Of what you dream?
I, necessarily, will try to execute all your dreams. I want to make it to prove you force of the love. It - is boundless.
I will write you the letter later when i will have time.

Quote:
For me now there is no more happiness, than to love you, to be you favourite. I want to feel your support, warmth, care.
You - my most beautiful and native little man in this world. You everything that are necessary for me in life for happiness.
I can trust in you completely. Now I understand that that happen, I have the most important the person who never will leave me,
will always support and will give a piece of good advice... I do not know more at whom to ask about the help who to me can help to pay other part the air ticket.
As I now do not have your support as it would be desirable that at present was with me nearby. I very much want to meet and spend time with you with you.
Could help to pay to me $890? I did not want to ask you about the help, but I have more at anybody to ask.
Favourite, please, give we will never quarrel, betray each other. Favourite mine, we should understand each other, support and protect.
Please, write to me on the faster letter and inform me. I will check the e-mail and to wait your letters.
A million kisses for you, my dear Mals. With love from Lena.

I THE HAPPIEST!

I HAVE YOU!

I do apologize as my creativity has taken a serious down turn over the last few days. Work eh? Oh well:

Quote:
My Little Russian Doll,

Now don't be getting all sad like I'm sure I can help you someway somehow for sure I can so what do you needs to turn that frown upside down?

Me be looking for some Russian Swine perhaps?

Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will be sad to see this one end, he's
Quote:
very ridiculous.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I smell BACON! I double dog dare you to pork him. (That works every time)

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you went and threw a double dog dare?!?!
Damn, looks like IT.IS.ON for Oscar.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Challenge accepted. You have been served:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_quhgm09Dg8

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the sniveling begin:

Quote:
Hello, my love Mals. If I can to say how much Love!!!
My love more the sky. And I love only one man and this my Mals. I thinking of you all time, day and night.
Today went to bank and has learnt, how you can transfer to me money. To me have told that there are such monetary systems as western union or moneygram.
Through these systems very easily, quickly and safely to send money. I do not know, whether if to your country such systems.
You should learn about all. If yes, you to you is required to know my info:

Name: Lena Vlad O Rama
Address: Lunacharskogo 51, Perm, Russia, 614000
After you transfer money, I will need to know your name, the address and a confidential code from system. Without this information I am not capable to receive money.
I hope that there will be for you no problems. If the passport is required to a copy, ask, I will send to you.
When I awake up in morning the first that I do I thinking of you, my Love My Mals you and the best man for me and I needn't in other men.
I want to be with you and only with you. I want awake with you and asleep with you. I want have a breakfast, lunch and dinner with you and cook it for you.
I want take care of you. I want to touch your hair. I want sing with you. I want have a business with you. I want have kisses and hugs with you.
I WANT YOU!!!! Many people say that the love doesn't happen without suffering. But I am sure, our love-it very beautiful, fine feeling.
We and so suffered to our meeting too much. That moment when we will be together will soon come. I very much wait it.
We will be together and we will be the happiest enamoured on the earth. I am happy already now because I know that for some thousand in km I have a man who will be my men and which loves me on the present.
Whatever, I want this to be with you, my Mals. I will be with you and never regret about it all my life.
I never forsake you! I promise. Because you are my a big LOVE.
I love you, my sun, my life, my love. Kiss and hug. Your Lena.

How Sveet!

Quote:
Hi my love Mals.
I read your letter. Why you not comfortably feel to send money through these systems? If to send on the bank account, it is required to wait for approval some days. There can be still what that problems. I had a bank account, I did too bank remittances. But they long reach and it is required to wait. I have closed all bank accounts. I do not have bank account to give to you. I do not know what now to do. Tell to me, what you disturbs?

A million kisses for you, my dear Mals.

Love and kisses

Time to drop the dime:

Quote:
Aww My Little Gal I just don't think them things is safe is all. Using a bank account is all insured and how I always done things. You think your parents would let me transfer the money to their account? Yeah that's a good idea ain't it?

Double Dog Dare me? Harrumph!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic