SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
630wheel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi friends, I was happy to find 419eater last night, I spent about 3 hours reading the letters. I started baiting the scammers about 10 years ago, sporadically, when I was home sick for an extended period. One time I went so far as to have a scammer call a local bank where a friend of mine worked which really pushed the limits... anyhow I have been dormant for some time.

It seems like lately there has been a huge increase in scams being sent.

I recently created a fake website with all kinds of 100% fake contact names, credentials, mission statement, etc. It has its own email server too so I don't have to use gmail or hotmail etc. The site has been put into service.

One of the familiar names in the letters I read on the 419eater site was Joyce Oviedo I remember getting lots of emails from "her" and I believe Joyce was one of the people I pissed off back in 2003. So sad too bad.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater..... Laughing

I'm sure that you will fit in quite well !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater! As am sure others will tell you, sending them fake credentials is a bad idea, as you don't want to give the lads anything they can use on someone else. Have a look around the place. It is 100% risky free!

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the board!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
630wheel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Welcome to eater! As am sure others will tell you, sending them fake credentials is a bad idea, as you don't want to give the lads anything they can use on someone else. Have a look around the place. It is 100% risky free!

I mis-stated... I did not send fake credentials. I did however create an entirely fake web site with fake personalities and positions and reasons for having a web site. The email address is liberally sprinkled throughout. So I am just waiting to be contacted.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ good move. But make sure your registrant details are hidden if you get a clever lad who does a WHOIS on your site and may - possibly - get your home address... you don't want that.

630wheel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes the details of registration are hidden. Thanks for bringing up that point however as others would want this good advice too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic