SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm new to this site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone, apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong section. That's only because I'm new to this site & not used to forums. I'm a Nigerian and I decided to begin scam baiting to get back at the bad eggs that give Nigeria a bad name. Anyways, I want to ask for help. How do I make the lads email me? I've been putting my email on guestbooks for a while now.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi qwertyuiop and welcome to Eater.

If you've been leaving your email address in guestbooks, it won't be long before the scammers start getting hold of you.
In the meantime, you can pick up a few emails from our Surplus Scam Letters forum to keep you ticking over.

Also, because of where you are based, read the stickies and as much of the site as you can. Pay special attention to baiting safely - there's a very strong possibility that you may end up baiting a scammer who is only a few miles away from you. Because of that, you need to make sure that there is no way you can be traced back and you need to be certain that you have covered your tracks.
Your safety should be your first and foremost consideration.

It might help to sign up for a mentor here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php

This will give you access to one of our more experienced members who will be able to walk you through the early stages of your scambaiting career and give you advice when needed.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome qwertyuiop! Good to have you on board!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the forum qwertyuiop.

Take special care if you're based in Nigeria. Though most Lads are harmless, it's never good for them to know anything about your real life.

Maybe some things in the forum may irk you, but I've taken on white UK based scammers as equally as Nigerian ones. I don't differentiate on the basis of race or colour, though predominantly we focus on 419scammers who happen to originate mostly on the African continent.

I'd never back off a bait because the scammer wasn't African. In fact I'd go in twice as hard. Twisted Evil

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
angry9jerian
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:

Your safety should be your first and foremost consideration.

Thanks. I've been reading some scam-baiting emails for a long time and I know the rules now, I'm absolutely confident on playing this safe.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to have you on board.

I know of at least one other Nigerian baiter who goes/went by the name of Old Coaster on here but as far as I know he hasn't been active on these forums for years.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome qwertyuiop! Very Happy

Glad to have you on the team.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I'm a "pyfgcrl" guy myself, but when I send piggies to Alan, I obfuscate my character name as "фывапролджэ".

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater, qwertyuiop! It is not right that your country has become synonymous with fraud and that a tiny fraction of the population is responsible for this.

Best of luck with your baits. We are here to help.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, and good luck qwertyuiop! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! You're going to enjoy it here. Very Happy

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings!
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Paddy na good 2 see u here! We need more 9ja like you.... those who completely stand up against the corruption.

Nwanne am looking forward to your baits. Very Happy

Scambuster1212
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Angry9jerian!

I was hoping this site had somebody like you ... Somebody local to the cafes. I believe you could do considerable damage to these lads by showing up at the cafes after having obtained some Liquid Ass (liquidass.com) and give the cafes a good discreet dose. I can testify that one would rather be dead than continue to smell this stuff! In other words, empty the cafes in no time!

Long story made shorter - I had prolapsed a disk badly and was on heavy pain meds scant weeks before Christmas ... And decided to do some last minute stocking stuffer shopping online ... What is a drugged up mom to do than to think this would be an excellent idea for her teenager?? Haha ... Anyway, read the reviews and know they're true and the some.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic