SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anjelina (not) Jolie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello ,

thanks for the mail.How are you doing today? i guess anyway you doing fine ...I just want to tell you more about me.I will like to get to know all about you as well.. I am a single girl,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love you could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.Iwant you to know am new to this Online dating,..I Have been Hurt many times and i don't want to get hurt again,but it's what's in the beginning that counts"Now I know a question will come to your mind,Why is she Single?well it wasn't my fault,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my Best friend,you know how that is,it's a very embarrassing and that Make me Feel Sad and I don't think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision?I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with.I am a Orphan,I was born on the 13 of may 1984 at Texas, My dad is from Texas and My Mom is from Nigeria,I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in state and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident,I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 15yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Nigeria now came to state to Pick me Up.So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Marketting and I am studying my masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that...SORRY MY MAIL IS MEEK..I wasn't sure how to elaborate about myself I envisioned myself opening hundreds of email from Man who think I'm their catch. I am picky about who I open myself up to. I have a good feeling about you!!! , upon your request and respond to you how ever often you like.Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.That all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment...Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i can't wait to hear.
back from you...
Best Regard..lopez
2 attachments — Download all attachments
YYY.htm YYY.htm
221K View Download
GGG.htm GGG.htm
221K View Download

My usual blah blah blah.

Quote:
am Glad to hear back from you and I have probably rambled long enough
with so much more to talk about. I have lived a great life and looking
forward for my Guy!!!I must admit its been great writing to you!!!! I
can't remember when I talked so much about myself and to have the chance to
read it back, it might sound weird but I am proud of myself and hoping for
the day I can make more and better memories to share with someone
special!!! I Think i can told you more about me and i hope this leads us to
a Good way...I can see that this is the better way to get to know more
about each other... I will like you to tell me more about you by Answering
this Questions...

1) How Old are you?

2)What do you seek for in Relationship?

3)What interest you Most?

4)What do you do for a Living?

5)What do you for fun?

6)Would you hit your Lady wth any Reasons?

7)Do you have a Kids?

8)Do you want some Kids in the Future?

9)Like How Many Kids do you want?

10)Does Distance and Age Matters to you most?

11)Why are you single?

12)What is Love to you?

13)Are you religion?

14)How do you treat your Lady?

15)What do you Like and What you dont Like?

16)Do you Love Public Intimacy?

17)Whats your Favorite Food and whats your favorite Movies and Colors?

1Cool What type of Lady are you Looking for?

19)When do you Start this Online Dating Atmosphere??

I hope you are a spiritual Man....I mean I am not a "Bible thumper" it
would be nice to go out on a Sat. night and live it up from time to time
together and still have the chance to find myself in church on Sunday!!!!!
It's important to me that he has spirtual belief and some values like that
willing to grow!!!Do you have faith trust,With Trust we are going to make
our Dreams come true..........I CAN WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM U

Why would you paste these questions in our mail? They are irrelevant at this point and just copied from some site on the computer. They mean nothing.

I know some people believe in religion, I do not. I have seen things in the war that let me know there is no such thing. I don't mean to seem rude but I cannot be untruthful in trying to start a relationship. I am one of those brutally honest people.

Please do not paste any more of that stuff from other places on the computer. Type your own thoughts and words and we will get along fine. I dislike it when people do not read what I type and just paste nonsense to me. Please do not be one of those.

Quote:
no am not but i really wanna start a new life of mine............i want to have a man of my life that why i ask those question am sorry to ask u those question.............pls dont be angry at me......i wish we could go along at this relationship........pls i need a trustful man.......i start loving u when wrote me back.........i think u are the rigth man for me

I am not upset with you dear, and it's all right to ask me things. I just want them to come from your heart and mind. That list of stuff did not. I do want us to work towards a relationship and I think you can see I am not a person that says things I don't mean. I really hope I am the right man for you and your baby. I am here for a family.

Quote:
"Trust"i believe by the time we will both agreed and accept that the word Trust is very much important in our relationship...then we are Going to live a peaceful and prosperous life together with our family to come.I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be'Trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to been arned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within Yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for...yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that right person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk.All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful... Even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and Move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' Come to you. Without trust,you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It'sonly my experience. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth it.This is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust...that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong the painby building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also Denies you the ability to experience happiness andjoy?Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow.For every one there IS a Someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life...Honey,you have become part of me…Bcos i have give to you the key to my heart and that’s to say i have given you my Trust...cos i need yours in return...God has blessed us to bless others....am so glad we met. I love you for everything you are to me....One day........... You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes mestrong. You're the one who makes me so important; you're everything tome.How lucky I am to find a man like you. Thank God above us! Honey, I promise I will compensate you one day with the thing that you want the most.All that I can offer you is a family. A family that belongs to us; a family where we can share our ups and down and stay together till the day we die. Honey, that's all I can give ... I hope you like it,because I really wish that you were near me.if I can be your wife and your children's mum then this would make me proud for the next 50 or 60years. Remember, you need to take care of me for 50 or 60 years and so you've got to take good care of yourself to do it.Dear ....., you're the only one that I want.

I do not know where you pasted this from but it is not your words. If you are not going to write things yourself, I am not reading them. Now, if you want this to possibly turn into something please stop doing this. Do not ever paste that stuff from other sites. This is not the way you write.

Quote:
no baby it seems i wont write too much of words baby......i dont wanna lose u baby.............pls am really falling inlove with u baby

Then please do not paste that trash to me. It is meaningless. I want your words not something taken from the computer.

Quote:
okay my love i love u alot baby so were are u now baby

I am in the shop trying to get some of these bikes cleared out for the usual Monday rush. Where are you at honey?

Quote:
baby am at home with my granny.......... i wanna tell u this i dont have a job yet so am upset baby.....it hard for us to live

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry to read that you are not employed. Perhaps you should think of relocating. Africa is not a place for a person to prosper. It looks to me like the average wage far a hard working person is about $2.00 a day. That is bad baby.

Quote:
baby it hard here baby....i dont no how u feel if i tell y this
baby...we lend money from our neighbour (300dollar)to get some food
stuff so she came for her money today...she needs that to get some
food stuff also baby.....we also need some money to get some food
stuff also baby

Quote:
baby i dont known how to get her money back....we also need to get
food stuff also baby...i need ur help my love...am really sad to ask u
of help but i must ask baby....pls i need ur help baby

Quote:
u there my love u did reply my mail why

You must be joking! Bye!

Quote:
NO AM NOT JOKING BABY.........AM NOT LIEING TO U BABY

Quote:
am not liening to u baby am serious about this

I just met you yesterday. Is there something wrong with your mind asking me for money you could not pay back? I know you are not serious.

Quote:
baby am sorry i ask of that from u yesterday.....i was just frustated okay baby am sorry baby

I do not understand one single bit of that thought. How does frustration lead you to asking a stranger for money? It makes no sense and really looks like you only tried to use me for money.

Quote:
no baby am trying to use u for money my love......i need u in my life forever baby i need just try to understand me it not my fault i did that..........i had no job to take of my self and granny baby am soory....pls understand me baby

Honey, who's fault is it that you did that? It certainly isn't anyone else. Common sense says you don't borrow things you cannot return. Let us please change this topic.

Quote:
okay my love am sorry about that i think u have forgive me my love baby

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we are wasting words on a crap topic right now. I am not here to talk with you about money and nonsense. I am looking for a wife and I think we have pissed away about half of our meeting getting way off that course.

Quote:
okay my love am also looking forward to get u in my life baby i love u alot baby i need u in my life.....i wish i could be with u there and we start a new life..and also have our own kids baby

Quote:
why havent u mail me any more why baby i love are u still angry with me my love.........i love u baby

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening Anjelina! I am not angry I just don't see you saying anything to me. We barely know each other and you just keep talking like this is a chat or something. You are not telling me things about yourself at all. I can't figure out how to talk like a lazy teenager texting on the phone. I need real communication not just someone blowing smoke up my backside.

Quote:
Good moning...baby i what do u really think want to more about me my love...

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning dear! I want to know everything about you but you need to stop that stupid chat talking. You type one sentence and send it. That is a joke. Please learn to type a real mail or I am leaving. This is going nowhere with you not saying anything.

Quote:
I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.My family has always been very caring and supportive of my dreams and ambitions that I have challenged myself with.I am a Orphan,I was born on the April of 7 1983 at Florida, My dad is from Florida and My Mom is from Nigeria,I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Nigeria,I do Live with My Parent in state and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident,I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 9yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Nigeria now came to state to Pick me Up.So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Nigeria for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study accountant and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....Its a pretty good here in Lagos, Nigeria anyway but its a little bit sunny and I don't have Choice had to live here like that...baby it take me a time to write this for u my love

But you didn't write that. You typed a few sentences of it and pasted the rest. You have told me most of that already. I know that is not the way you talk. That is something like what you sent me when we first wrote, you just added to it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
baby i didnt pasted anything i write by my self........that all aout i
think i told u before i dont have any job........baby i live with my
granny in a single room in nigeria....am the only child of my
parent.......my granny she is the only one left as my mom and dad
baby....baby what do u want known more about this

Good morning my dear. That is the very same mail you sent me at the beginning of our discussions honey. It is absolutely pasted so please do not tell me untruths. These are all things you have told me but you do not seem to write me of your every day life. you just write these little things and add a bunch of these....... not showing me your heart and mind. I hope you can understand me baby.

Quote:
baby am really tell u the truth of my life baby....... baby i dont known what to tell u again baby i love i cant tell u lies and cheat on u baby i love u alot baby....baby i known when will we be together we will share our feelins together i love u alot baby

Honey, I did not say you are telling me lies. I said you say the same things over and over and over. You do not talk to me, you have been talking at me. Now I want you to talk to me, please! There is nothing difficult about this, you just have to use your heart and mind to type to me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
baby how u doing....how is ur day going baby i hope there is not much
stress....i wish i could be with u baby......i love u alot...i cant
wait to hear back from u

Quote:
how u doing honey how is ur day baby...i think there not much stress
baby...it night baby so am on the bed now my love...are u still at
work or home baby

Good morning my love! Thank you very much for actually writing me as you have. You didn't say much but at least it is a start. We can work with it. My day is going great. A bit busy but not as much as usual for this work.

I wish you had not mentioned being in bed. Now I'll be thinking of this all day long. I hope you had a great rest and sweet dreams

Quote:
baby i was thinking badly that u didnt mail me any more.....i thought u have broke with me my love.....my night was good baby and how was urs baby.....i love u alot baby

Baby, please don't think badly. If I were leaving, I would tell you rather than just ignore you. When I am unable to write you, I am either busy here at work, or at home. I do not have any computer there so I use this one in the shop when I have time.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Okay my love..........so when u less busy baby mail baby bcos i check my mail every 1 hour maybe u send me ur mail

Good morning baby! I am not able to check my mil every hour but I do do get to check it a few times a day so if you write me I will see it when I can and answer you. I just cannot be here all the time.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how u doing...i hope there not much stress baby i want u to do me a
favour baby..i need to get some food stuff tomorrow..i told u before
that we borrowed money so granny used the money to payback...dont
think am after money.baby pls pls i need ur help baby..do this for me
my love pls

Good morning Angelina! Is it typical of people in your area to ask for money from people they barely know? I already know you have no way to pay it back and I am not here to support another house. I am not married to you and you do not live in my home. You are back to playing this game again.

Quote:
baby am not playing games with u my love.....baby all i need from u is just a help baby....am not here to hurt u in any way baby......am differ from people playing game here baby all i need from u is just a help baby.....can u do me that just once baby....baby i need that pls....do it for me my love pls

BYE!

Quote:
what do u mean bye

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see right now you just want money. I am not here for that bullshit! That is fake fraud people crap!

Quote:
okay that why u said bye....am not after ur money.....why cant u just
said u cant help and i wont ask u anymore.....okay if that why u said
bye am sorry am sorry baby

You did not seem to get the hint the last time you asked. Why not just keep those problems to yourself and save all of this nonsense? I should not even have to say no, you should not be asking. I am not married to you and you do not live with me.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay how am gonna with u

Good morning Angelina! Could you please type coherent sentences to me? I do not understand what you are saying or asking me there.

Cellphone - web store
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I have no problem with that 'Sentence'. Mind you it is a bit more complex than most things I hear from the locals in my neck of the woods.

This should be a riot of a Bait

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I almost thought he was drunk when he typed that but I really believe that the thought of getting to the money again makes them froth at the fingers.

Quote:
good moning baby.....happy easter.....i said how am i gonna be with u ...when am gonna be there with u

Good morning babe! Thank you for clearing that up for me. I do not recall that even being a part of our discussion yet. I have known you a bit more than a week and part of that was the pasting junk you did. You have not really told me a lot when you write mail yourself. I do not meet strangers. That is not a way to create a relationship at all.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay baby so how can we start a relationship

We can start with you typing more than one sentence and actually communicating. It takes only a few minutes to type a mail telling me things abut you and your life. This is not like the one sentence at a time chats that lazy people try to use.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
okay baby what ur number

I have told you about the phone stuff already. You need to stop that and start typing real mails honey.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
OKAY CAN HAVE UR PHONE NUMBER

I guess you are back at treating this as a joke.

Cellphone - web store
makinmecrazy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it just laziness that drives the lads to want to get you straight to chat , phone etc. ? Gotta say you are a master a keeping them on email only.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I think you are right about that. His writing, when not scripted. is very short and says nothing. I think the phone thing is so they can establish that you are real.

Chat and phone allow them to work a con much faster than they can by email.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic