SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kim

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for writing to me Derrick,

what I’m looking for in a man is a best friend, a trustworthy, loving, passionate, romantic, funny, loyal, intellectual and physically attractive man with a mutual sense of independence and a merging of
emotion, responsible and honest. As well willing to share the simple pleasures of love always have to be remembered: holding hands, long talks, passionate kisses, a glance that runs tingles down the spine and the racing of hearts at the suggestion of intimacy.

Hopefully, if you are the type of man that can appreciate these things and would indulge in the opportunity to explore some of life pleasures with me then you have won my heart so I would love to start a conversation with you to see where our paths my lead us, maybe we could meet at a happy hour or share a light dinner and drinks together one evening ,Then maybe the Angel has discover one special thing in us and makes us a chemistry of our dreams and a dream come true so that the world can make a shadow of us and we should have a Good fruit of love that suppose to be met Well l'm willing to please you much as i can, lf only you too can please me in all areas that l need you and mind u age is nothing but number . I have just attached my picture and please reply with yours

Waiting to read from you.

Kym

Quote:
Oh so sweet of you Derrick and i must stay you are a real strong man i have always been craving for. With the pictures i can see here you job must be very stressful and time taking but its fine as long as you are happy doing it and taking care of your family. Well i am a scholarship student of Art and painting in the University of Johannesburg,. with no kid and never been married before and hoping to come across someone who will love me for me like I told you earlier. Meanwhile i will like to share a little about me with you. I try to enjoy the many benefits that life has to offer..Warm summer nights, chilled slightly by a cool ocean breeze, the subtle cool air of the mountains while skilling on a bright sunny day and then as the cold night approaches enjoying the warmth from a fire at the lodge while sharing a bottle of bubbling champagne.

Waiting to read from you

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my dear Derrick,

How are you doing and how is you daughter and your grand children?

My school is University of Johannesburg and South Africa you can google it to know more, its such a wonderful place to be because the citizen and mixed both white and blacks. I put in for a scholarship exam in Art and painting sometime ago because my parent could not afford sending me to school and I did pass so I was awarded a scholarship to study Art and painting here which I will be graduating in the next 2months and after my graduation I will be thinking of settling down with someone we can both build a future together.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a spoilt child because my father cared for me a lot as an only child and my mum also showed little love and care even though i barely knew her because my Dad won my custody after their divorce and my Dad took me away from her and we only talked on phone before she died and Dad passed away when i was 21... Life has really shown me a different faces, it has been full of ups and downs and a lot of mistakes i have made and learned from...being the only child of my parents there was no one i could i learn from.... i tried learning from my ex-boyfriend but he was not really my perfect match cuz he was uses to beating me and i also found out he was cheating on me too so i called it quit with him because he is not mature.... All I’ve ever desired is to come across a drug free, caring, loving and most of all nice man, who will love me for who i am ...man who will want a evening of wining and dining followed by some smooth music at a cool R B, jazz spot or romantic dancing at a hot club or maybe a fun fresh game by swimming. I also enjoy a simple evening of spending time together engaging in stimulating conversation to entice the mood for a night of passion. Some of the things that I’m looking for in a man is a best friend, a trustworthy, loving, passionate, romantic, funny, loyal, intellectual and physically attracting with a mutual independence and a merging of emotion, deep affections and happy life from a man who is responsible, honest. As well willing to share the simple pleasures of love always have to be remembered, holding hands, the long, passionate kisses, a glance that runs tingles down the spine, and the racing of hearts at the suggestion of intimacy.

Hopefully, if you are the type of man that can appreciate these things and would indulge in the opportunity to explore some of life pleasures with me then you have won my heart so I would love to start a conversation with you to see where our paths my lead us, maybe we could meet at a happy hour or share a light dinner and drinks together one evening. Then maybe the Angel has discover one special thing in us and makes us a chemistry of our dreams and a dream come true so that the world can make a shadow of us and we should have a Good fruit of love that suppose to be met Well l'm willing to please you much as i can, lf only you too can please me in all areas that l need you.

I have also attached some of my paintings and I hope you like them.

Take care sweety

Quote:
Thank you very much my dear Derrick,

It was nice reading from you

I am a very shy person but in others i am a passionate somebody. i have been kind of single for a long time cuz i really haven't met any man that i really liked i guess. I am kind of looking for a funny, loyal, smart, and attractive man. he doesn't have to be prince charming but that will make me happy.
anyways i just want to let you know that I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more.

Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a
lifetime of passion, so only serious inquiries will be accepted. I’m looking for soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul? Have you checked my profile to know more about me? Anyways i hope to hear from you soon and if you want to call me on the Hostel phone number feel free to call me anytime i will try and get the number snd send to you because sometimes its always boring for me.

Waiting to read from you

Quote:
Hello Honey,

How are u doing? Well,i must confess that am so glad to read from u once again for starters and it always give me a great joy whenever i read from u cuz U really sound God sent and i know that you have me at heart despite knowing each other. Well they say, we get to know someone in a day and stay there as a friend and love one forever, at a time in our lives and i guess the very day we started emailing each other, we knew each other that same day.

Well let me tell you this i sure like a man who is very open minded and adventurous. I want a man who is well rounded and open minded. I love a man who loves being a man, and who knows how to reciprocate the love a woman provides to him at the moment of passion. Its important that he be resilient, courageous, and adventurous enough to challenge himself to get all that life has to offer him. He must still believe in love and himself despite any adversity life may have inflicted upon him.

Most importantly, i love someone who respects God, has the fear in him and respects a woman i.e WOMANHOOD. Women are rare gems, to be treated gently with care and love cos they dear. Hope you are that kind of man?. Find a place in your heart to reserve that special spot for me cos at the moment, you are verily reserved in my heart and i'll want the something from you too so our friendship will flourish like the roses of sharon.

Take care baby

Lovely K, we may have a bit of a problem here. I do not mind that you choose to believe in that whole religion stuff but I do not. I really see no place for that or politics in relationships. I do not want any misconception here and will leave the choice to you whether we continue or not but I won't lie to you about my beliefs.

I really hope we can continue but I will understand if you choose not to.

Quote:
I understand you Derrick,

I do not have a problem with religion or anything as long as you will lvoe me for who i am and you are always there for me as the man after my heart because i have gone through alot and experience alot in my previous relationship.

Take care

I am sorry to read of your past dear but as you can see I am not going to just tell you things to toy with you. I really appreciate your understanding and, if we work together, I think we might find out if we are meant to be. We have just found our first disagreement and worked through it with honesty and understanding. I think we can do much more.

Quote:
That is so sweet of you Derrick.

As i have told you earlier i am a very simple person and i take life so easy because life is not what you take so hard. I have seen in and out of life and i have alot of experience about life.

So tell me have you ever done online dating before ?

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling, I am not sure whether you might consider me simple or complicated or whatever. I really don't care about labels. I can only be me and let people decide what they think of me. I think a lot of a persons opinions of me are based on how they meet me. Whether it is job related or in a life outside of that.

I would not call what I have found on the computer to be dating. I have been there for a few weeks and have talked with a few people but they are just flat out lazy and do not know how to talk. They paste love quotes and word definitions and cannot actually type a mail. The others I met tried to get me to pay them to be naked on some camera thing. I am not after that. i want a real woman that is ready for the total commitment.

Quote:
Good morning Sweetie,

Happy Valentine’s Day and i wish i was there with you to take you out for dinner and get you a gift you can never think of.

How are you doing and i hope you are fine?

Like I have told you earlier. I’m a serious minded person and I think we have a lot of things in common and with our dreams and aspiration we can both build a happy home with wonderfull people around us to make us happy for the rest of our lifes I also said what I’m looking for in a man is a best friend, a trustworthy, loving, passionate, romantic, funny, loyal, intellectual and physically attractive man with a mutual sense of independence and a merging of
emotion, responsible and honest. As well willing to share the simple pleasures of love always have to be remembered: holding hands, long talks, passionate kisses, a glance that runs tingles down the spine and the racing of hearts at the suggestion of intimacy and I think you are my dreams come true.

I’m sorry I’m not there to spend Val with you, your daughter and grand kids.

Take care and have a nice Val

Good morning my love and Happy Valentine's Day! I wish we were together but not for any gifts or anything like that. I like what I know of you so far and i would love to spend time together at some point if we continue along as we have and let me know many more things about you.

We do have many things in common that I have seen so far and I am sure we will find more as we continue. I agree that we could build a great relationship here and that is what I really want to happen. Together, I know we can make that happen.

Quote:
Thank you very much my sweety,

Everywhere in school premises in Red and everyone is planning on going for swimming at the beach with their love one but i will stay back at the school library to do some part of my project and to study.

I miss you so much and i wish i am there with you. I am a very very emotional person and I always want to be around the man after my heart but I can’t at the moment because you are there I am there but I know very soon we will work something out and spend some time together at least to get to know each other and plan ahead for the future because that is the most important thing in life.

I love you baby.

Happy Val again

Kis Kis Kym

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet Kym, we will be together soon enough and I will be very happy for you to always want to be near me. For now you must finish your schooling and accomplish your dream that you set out to do. After that we can talk about being together.

I enjoy laying on the couch with my girl or in the recliner with you either beside me or even sitting in my lap won't matter as long as we are together. We can cook together or do the dishes or whatever. I like to come home to my girl and be with her

Quote:
Oh baby so sweet of you, now you are making me miss you more.

Im sorry i do not have a computer of my own so i mostly use the school
library computer to get online and reply your emails.

I presently in the library doing research and putting together
materials for my project so that i can graduate with good scores and
be proud of myself and usefull to the society.

I miss you so much and already getting adicted to you as the day goes by.

Take care

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my treasure! I hope you are doing great and enjoying your day. I am missing you also and we just barely know each other yet. I never knew I could feel this way about a woman but something about you has really brought these feelings out. It is very difficult to wait but I know in the end we will be coming together and will only have to miss one another while we are at work but we will know right where to find each other as we finish work and head home.

I am very proud of you for doing what you set out to do!

Quote:
How are my darling Derrick doing ?

Thank you very much my darling and im so proud and happy that you are already part of me. I cant go anywhere without taking you along with me because you are already part of me and you live inside me.

I told my friend and course mates alot about and how much i want you. Baby i want to ask you a questiona and i do not want you to be offended.

What future plans do you have for yourself and for your family ? because i believe so much in the future and i want to have a bright future for my family no matter what it will cost me.

Kisses

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening my lady! I am sorry for getting back to you so late. I think it is likely your bedtime but you will find this in the morning at least.

Honey, I do not get offended by questions although I must admit that I have not really looked a the long range thoughts for my family. Truth be told, I was really wondering if I was ever going to find a woman and was really about to call it quits with the internet dating thing since they all seem to want to be naked for money or they have no clue how to have a conversation. I was getting really tired of even trying but I know in order to find my mate, I cannot just give up.

I think it is best to find my mate first and we can discuss the rest as we go. One person setting all the expectations in a union just doesn't work well.

The only goal I have not achieved yet is my family. I know that everything else is very secure for the future between my work and the farm there is always a way to make things happen.

I hope you can understand me.

Have a great morning

Quote:
Goodmorning my Dear Derrick,

I am always more than happy to read from you because everytime i check my inbox and see your email i smile and i do not know why.

You are more than right and correct. I have learnt one thing in life to always handule your future with care because if you succed in life it is for you own good and if you fail it is the choice which you have made and you children will live to as you what did you do with your life during your own time so that is why i always plan ahed and for the future. I never had a good life and i do not want then to go through the same hell because they are innocent and have there own lifes to live and a good life to be precise.

Well its weekend and nothing much to do than cleaning, laundry and maybe cooking and will watcg soccer later.

What about you ?

I miss you so much and wish we are together.

Take care and waiting to read from you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my lady! I like to think that I have had a great deal of success in life so far but there have been some bad things along the way. It is a hard way to learn things but a lesson nonetheless. My attempt at opening a yard in old Mexico was a huge failure. I did not realize just how bad that country was between the drug gangs and the government they tried o take over my equipment there. That was a nightmare.

It is fine to plan for a future but I really don't think it works well in relationships if you plan it first then try to find someone to fit your plan.

Quote:
surely you are right Derrick,

But at least you have been able to achieve somethings in life which is very good. But as for me im still a student who is about to graduate and i still have a long way to go. Truely relationship is not what you plan for yourself but you can always wish and desire that man taht suits you and your lifestyle because settling down is not a childs play and something to joke with.

So what are your plans for weekend ?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby, you have plenty of time to accomplish your own dreams. You are still young and there is nothing wrong with being a student. It doesn't work for everyone but it is never a bad thing.

You are right that it is not childs play. It is very hard work actually but if the two really love one another they always talk through things and make proper and sensible choices to solve any troubles.

I can never plan any given day with my job, much less plan a weekend. Working with nature is very unpredictable. We have a good idea what we can expect but that does not always mean it will be the same.

I hope you are having a great weekend baby

Quote:
Goodmorning my dear Derrick,

How are you doing and how is life treating you ?

Baby i am in school now and i miss you so much, Derrick i must say to you and confess to you that you have really affected my life one way or the other. i am glad i met you and i wish we have known each other a logn time ago.

My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want.

Baby I do not have a Laptop of my own so I only go to in school library to get online and read your email, I think I really need one soon so that I can easily my research, project and get online to chat with you cam to cam one of this days. My number is +2773. I will be expecting you email and call

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kis kis

Good morning my love! I hope you are fine and enjoying the day. It is always great to find your mails when I come online. I wish we had met long ago but then I would not be the same person I am now so maybe it is best that we did not find one another until now. Now you will not be able to get rid of me so easily.

Life is not so much cruel as long as we view it as a lesson on the hard things and sometimes we even get to see the sweet things, like now. It can only get better form here. I know I have to wait for you to finish but if we should decide to be together after that I know it will be worth the wait.

Thank you for the picture. You are very lovely. Who is the handsome little guy with you? Is that your baby?

Quote:
Morning my baby,

How are you and how was your night ?

He is not my son because i have never been married and i do not have any child, His name is Sam he is the son to one of my lecturers in school.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together.

All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your wife and a mother to your children, then I would wait forever to be with you. You're the only one that I want.

Love Always,

Kis Kis

Hello again my angel! I knew that you had not said anything about a child but I could understand a protective mother holding that information back until she was more familiar with a man. Either way he is still a good looking little man.

My nights here are typically short. I only sleep about 4 hours a night but now I have you to stare at in the evenings as I lay down for the evening. I have put your pictures o the computer I have in the bedroom so that they change every 6-7 seconds. You are in my thoughts all the time when I am in there.

Honey, I am very happy that you offer me a family because that is just what I want. If you want to have children together we will. I have no problem with having more. My own daughter is fully grown and on her own now so it is a perfect time to have more.

I am not bothered by our lack of time in chat. I know my baby is very busy and I would not want to tie up your days with all that chat mess anyway. Emails are much easier and take very little time to type.

Quote:
Oh thank you so much baby and that is so sweet of you my love,

I wish i had a computer of my own to put your own pictures so that i can feel like you are next to me in person. Baby i want to have children with you if you dont mind so that when are are groun up they can always go to visit your dauther and your grandchildren as one family.

I keep missing you every seconds of the day and i always want to talk to you because you make my heart beat.

So tell me when and where exactly will you like us to meet so that we can start planning and working towards spending sometime together and get to know each other.

Waiting to read from you

Love you and will always love you

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my lovely queen! Of course we can have children if you like. I would never disagree with you on that. I do think it is important for us to make sure our marriage is stable first before bringing babies into it. I would want that our kids be raised in a very loving home. I know ours will be just that! Besides, I would want to enjoy getting to know all about my wife first.

We had not really discussed a meeting yet but I guess I could come to visit you if you like. It might be best to wait until your school is finished though so I am not disturbing your work there. Is there a nice hotel there where I would be able to rent a suite?

Quote:
You are more than right my dear.

First we need to build a strong bond and love before we bring in any children because i am not ready to bring any child to this world to surferor pass through half of what i went through. Im willing and ready to go through fire to make sure they are happy and enjoy life to the fullest.

Baby Johannesburg and Cape Town is a lovely and interesting place, with mixed race both blacks and white and a lovely weather winter and summer, and they have lovely hotel where you can stay. You can check it on goole if you like.

How long do you intend to stay ? because i do not want your visit to affect you job in any way. I can also visit if you dont mind and it will be much cheaper and easier because i do not need a visa since im a dual citizen and also because you stay alone. I really want to be with you spend sometime together and see how it goes from there.

Waiting to read from you

My love, you do not ever have to worry about my visit effecting my job. I own the business. I do think it is a better suggestion for you to come here and I can take a vacation. I have not had one since I began this. I have worked constantly, day in and day out to build what I have so far. I could take as much time as I want and my business will operate on its ow now. I would have to hire someone to do what I do but everything else is self-sustaining. I have an income for the rest of my life.

If you would feel safe and comfortable coming here I would have absolutely no problem with that. It would give you the chance to familiarize yourself with me, our home and business and decide whether you want to stay. That choice is entirely up to you. I just need to know which way we do this.

Quote:
Oh that is so sweet of you my dear Derrick. I would be so glad to come
during my next vacation which is coming up between March and April
before our graduation and it will be so nice to spend it with you to
get familiar with you . Well we do not have much to do since i do not
need a Visa all i need to know is the closest international Airport
that is next to you so as to get the flight ticket arrangement and
cost from a travelling agent. Please do take good care of yourself for
me my love because i want to come and see you in good health and
condition.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My love, I would be happy to have you here although I would like for it to be at a time when you are not pressured to get back so quickly. Maybe we should arrange it for after you graduate .My nearest airport is Will Rogers international airport. it is not necessary that we wait until graduation but we would have more time that way. Let me know what you think.

Quote:
Goodmorning my darling,

Im more than happy to read from you . It is always a thing of joy and good luck for me to wake up each morning to find your mail.

Baby i could not sleep last night because you where on my mind and i wish i had access to computer i would have sent you and email or i had your phone number i would have called to hear your voice because its the easiest way to be next to you.

I will find out from the school traveling consultant how much is cost of flight ticket from Johannesburg to Oklahoma because its been a while i traveled out of the country since the cost of traveling is a little high and as you know i am a student for sometime now i have not raveled. I attached a picture of me and 2 of my course mates.

I will get back to you with what ever information i am able to get.

Take care my love and will be waiting to read from you.

Love you

Cellphone - web store
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do like how Derrick is ignoring the "I wish" hints for the laptop. But, then again, I think I know what his response will be when she gets up the courage to actually ask for one. Twisted Evil

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Since she is coming for a visit, I am sure we have a spare back at the shop. I can hook her up!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my baby! I hope you are great and enjoying the day. I am sorry that I have disturbed your sleep.

I will be glad to know what the consultant says about the trip. Does he work as a travel agent of sorts or does he just know of all of this from the airports?

Thank you for the picture darling. You are lovely, as always!

Quote:
Thank you very much my dear and it is so good and interesting to read from the man after my heart. Mrs Elize is the school traveling agent, she is in charge or arraging travling Visa and flight ticket for ny students or lecturers who are going on a vacation because the the school authority have a very good relationship with some of the Airlines and we always get student promotions that make our flight ticket a little cheaper because students here are allowed to go on vacation to any country of there choice during vacation.

I did went to her office to ask her what it will cost me to be in Oklahoma for my next vacation and she stated:

(1) Flight ticket must be booked ahed ( Flight cost $1400)

(2) BTA (Borading Traveling Allowing) must be shown at the Airport before boarding ($800) that i can just show at the Airport before i board and i will give it back to you when i arrive it is just for me to show at the Airport that i have some money to take care of myself when i am in Oklahoma which i know i do not need to spend the money since im coming to you and you will take good care of me.

She also said there is a deadline of flight booking for every student and lecturer going on vacation and anything above that date might make the ticket more expensive and i may not even get a seat if i do not make a ticket reservation on time, so what ever we have to do need to start soon for proper planing and arrangement.

Baby i know you never plan for this and it might be on the high side but i wish i could affoed everything just to be with you, but as you know im a full time student and things are a little hard for me since i do not work.

I love you so much baby and i will always love you.

Waiting to read from you

Hello my baby! Could you please ask for the bank account information of the person that needs to be paid? I could get the money transferred so that you can come see me. I know that you are a student and it does not bother me to pay for the ticket. I want my girl to come see me so we may begin talking of our future and getting to know one another much better.

Quote:
Thank you very very much my love,

Im sorry it took me time to reply to you because i had to go to her office and find out how to make the payment and she said the total cost for my traveling is $2200 and the payment should be made Via Western Union because it is fast easy and convinient, she said she can recieve it instantly the same day you send it she can recieve so preparation can start.

All you have to do it go to any Western Union outlet close to you and tell them you want to send money to the following information i will provide to you.

Here is the Western Union information.

Name/ Elize Britz
Address .. 28 Jules Street,

Malvern, Johannesburg

Text Question (Who do you love)
Answer (Kym)

pls Derrick get to me with the :

MTCN(money transfer control number)

Senders full info Name, Adress & Telephone:
Amount sent:

Thanks you Derrick for your understanding. But Derrick i want to ask you for a favour please i want you to please help me include any additional amount you know you can afford into the money you will be sending to Miss Elize sfor me to clear some little dept because i borrow some money from my course mates when i was broke and needed to get toiletries and mestration pad because i had nowhere to turn to, so now i need to pay her back and also need to sort somethings, get a calling card.

Please do not forget to send the information to my email as soon as the money is sent and you do not see me online so that Miss Elize cash it and i can start every necessary arrangement and also go home to start packing my things

Waiting to read from you, kis kis

Hello again my baby! Please go back and ask her for real bank account information. We will not be using any western union or anything of that sort. A bank transfer is what we will be using. I know the school will have one.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby yes the school does have a bank account information . But the money you are sending have nothing to do with the school because it will be used for purchasing my flight ticket and BTA and if you send it to the school Authority there will be no way i can get my BTA and any extra money you send from the school because it is a University Account and it takes a very long time and procedures to get money from the school account because it is only when the school account Auditor who only come when the school needs money for project or anything and also there are 3 signaries to the account where do i start from ?

I am not the only one traveling and this is not the first time because that is how most parents send money for flight ticker booking for there children and it is the school policy and cant be changed because of me.

If you really want me to come and want us to see that is how it is been done.

Love you and take care baby

Baby, I am never using anything like that to move money. I would need a real account not that. Please ask for the information so we can arrange this and stop arguing. We are never using those so that is out. I move my money responsibly and safely. Now please ask that person what account I can transfer that to.

Quote:
Goodmorning my darling how are you and how was your night ?

Im sorry i am just replying your email. I went round the school to try and lget an account where you will send the money to but what they all have is a saving account which can not recieve money from international, to recieve from international by bank transfer requires a checking account and it will take about 3 working days to reflect, here having a checking account is expensive to maintain so most people who uses it are business men and women, All the student including me here are using a student account and if payrents have to send money to any of there children they all use Western Union Money transfer because it is easy, cheap and fast and after you recieve the money you now save in your savings account.even the lecturers salary account is a savings account so there is no where i can get it. That is why i wanted you to send it to her directly and once she books the flight ticket i will send you the confirmation.

Baby you know i can never make you do what is not right because you are very very dear to me. Western Union is a legal and right way to send money anywhere in the world, you can even do it online if you wish they have a website www.westernunion.com you can check it out. I am not forcing you or anything but i am just trying to make it more easier for the both of us, i have gone to everyone i think can help withing the school premises but they do not have an account that can recieve money from international.

Derrick i really mean it when i say i want us to be together, if i am capable of flying down all by myself i will not be asking you because after all im travling to my country but because of the feelings i have for you and i really want to establish and build a solid and strong relationship and i believe our meeting will be a good and bold step for the two of us. I have attached a picture of me and Miss Elize

I love you and my heart is bleeding to meet with you.

Take Care

Quote:
Baby I am sorry if i made you feel bad in any way or put you through stress. I know what you are trying to do is for the good of the both of us but i did not see it from that point of view. I could not sleep allt hrouhg the night because i was thinking about you and a solution to what is on ground.

Mrs Elize called me to her office this morning after sending you the first email to inform me that her cousin staying with her operates a Checkign account that can recieve money from international and she has giving me the details.

Here are the bank details :

Bank Name ... Absa bank
Recipient NAME... C Long
Account number...927-876-1817
Branch Code...... 6582
BANK ADDRESS......Woodbridge Mall, monument road Glen Marais
SWIFT CODE........ABSAZAJJ
City................Kempton Park
State............... johannesburg
Country............. South Africa

Thanks you Derrick for your understanding. But Derrick i want to ask you for a favour please i want you to please help me include any additional amount you know you can afford into the money you will be sending to the bank details for me to clear some little dept because i borrow some money from my course mates when i was broke and needed to get toiletries and mestration pad because i had nowhere to turn to, so now i need to pay her back and also need to sort somethings, get a calling card.

Please do not forget to send the information to my email as soon as the money is sent and you do not see me online so that Miss Elize cousin can cash it and i can start every necessary arrangement and also go home to start packing my things

Waiting to read from you, kis kis

Good morning my beautiful Kym! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day. I am sorry it took me a bi of time to get bank to you but I was compiling my reports and came to type them up and found these mails from you. Thank you very much for the information and please hug and kiss Mrs. Elize for me.

I will forward this information to my bank with the request for payment as soon as I mail this to you. now, I am getting anxious about our meeting. I can hardly wait to finally see you in the airport.

Quote:
Oh so sweet of you baby.

Baby i wonder why this is also happening to me, i cant wait to see the face behind all the loving care and sweet messages.

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once I resume back to school and we are together.

All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Honey, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I cant wait to see you and be treated like a queen again after so many years of loneliness. You are the reason fro my hapiness and joy and i love you for that. I will be expecting the transfer confirmation as soon as the bank send it to you so that i can show it as a prove to Mis Elize that the money is sent and it is in her cousins account.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your wife and a mother to your children, then I would wait forever to be with you. You're the only one that I want.

Love Always,

Kis Kis

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my darling Derrick,

How are you doing today baby?

I miss you so much and I want you to know that he first day we were introduced over the computer, I knew you were the one for me. The first hello and the first goodbye we both knew. Before I met you I had no idea what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you. Every day we did not chat, and each day we are apart, tears ran down my face unconditionally for the longing of you near me. I never knew a man could have stolen my heart and made it truly his. I never knew I could love a man more than my own life. I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when I am going to be with you in March. These long years we have both waited, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I don't know about all of yours? Seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me, which does scare me, however in a wonderful way. You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you. All I know, is you, dear Derrick , are the only man that is in my mind, the only man that is in my soul, the only man who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us. When I think about you, my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breath of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave, and I will truly never hurt you. I admire you. You are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only man I will only give all I have to offer forever. I hope you never let go of me because I love you, and I know you love me too as much as I love you. Just the thought of you brightens my day completely, and sometimes I do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when I am down. Picturing your smile makes me smile, and I cannot wait to actually see that adoring man I know with the unforgettable smile I know so soon. I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. Always, and truly yours forever.

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

Baby please I will like you to do me a very big favor and it is for our own good. I will need you to please tell me the actual amount you asked your bank to transfer so as to tell her the actual amount she should expect in her account and also please ask your bank for transfer confirmation so I can tender it to her as a prove that money was sent to her account. Baby please do this for me.

Love you always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Goodmorning my darling Angel,

How are you doing today and how was your night my baby ?

Baby i cant wait to be in your arms and i cant stop thinking about you and the precious time we are going to spend together. I already told my friends and course mates about you and that i will be coming over to meet with you. Baby you do not need to worry because our final exams would have been over before my coming so even if i dont go back i can request for my certificate to be sent to me which will be done. But all i want from you is tender care,love and to be happy everyday in your arms.

Derrick my heart has already found its way to you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect man every woman always pray for and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better then what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is set on you, and only you, baby.

Love Always,

Kis kis

Hello again my baby! I am very happy to read that you do not actually have to go back. I was trying to figure out in my mind how hard it would be for me to see you leave again and trying to deal with that in my heart and mind before the time come but I see that does not have to happen. I will be overjoyed to keep you forever!

My mind is very set that we can and will make this work very well. I have no doubt that we are able to create one of those very special marriages where the love grows every day. I will definitely enjoy giving you all the tender love and care you want and maybe even more. You may have to beat me away from you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is always a thing of joy to check my email box and find you message waiting for me to read.

You keep making me smile every min and you bring joy into my life. If this is a dream then i dont want to wake up i want to keep dreaming for the rest of my life.

My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want.

I love you baby and i will always love you

Quote:
Oh so sweet of you me dear Derrick,

Baby i have been so worried since yesterday because i did not read from you or get any reply from you. My day has not been too good because i have been so worried about you and not hearing from you. But now i am very much happy.

Baby i cant also wait to be with you and be in your arms all night wispering sweet words into your ears and treating you like a darling that you are because you are the man after my heart, my dream come true and the reason and purpose im alive. I definately know we are both match made in heaven and the Angel are all rejoicing because we are finally together and i know this will last forever because the love i have for you has no end.

I love you baby and i will always loveyou

Waiting to read from you

Quote:
Oh baby i wish i am there to help you , at least do the little i can
to support my husband.

My heart keep melting for you every seconds like the snow you are
trying to pack everyday and cant wait to be yours. I use to think the
world is so unfair not until you came into my life and prove to me
that the world is such a lovely place to live when living with you .
You are my world Derrick and you are already part of me because i get
addicted to you everyday. Sometimes i say to myself that i wish we
have been together for a long time and i knw my life would have change
for good but i am glad you are already part of my now.

Derrick i know one day our children will ask me how i became a
successful woman in like and i will tell them it is because i met your
father Derrick who is a miracle in our lives.

Baby did you in anyway ask your bank if they have made the payment and
when did they make the payment so that i cant watch out for it and
before for my ticket as soon as possible.

I love you so much baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Goodmorning my darling Angel Derrick,

How are you doing today and how was your night and I hope you enjoyed your weekend?

Baby im sorry I did not write you yesterday like I told you before I do not have a laptop of my own and I only get online to reply your email at the school library.

Derrick today, I want to tell you about how much I love you and think about you: my days and nights are now brighter than anything 'cause I have my Moon on my lap. Yes, dear, you make me feel extraordinary. I feel myself flying and feel that the world is such a beautiful place now. Thank you so much for your love and your care which you give me every second of my life, and thank you so much for your advice, and your love for me.

I know that I can't give you as much love and care that you've given me because I know I can't be an angel like you. You are real, Angel. You are an angel of love and kindness. I really adore you and want to give your my hearty feelings.

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that means so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. For everything you are, and mean to me and everything I am becoming because you are in my life... thank you!

I love you so much my darling Angel.

Quote:
Good to read from you my darling Derrick,

I slept like a baby list night bacause i could feel you next to me right in the most precious part of me which is my heart. Baby i cant wait to be with you, holding you kissing you all over, making love to you and be next to you and see you as often as i want.

Getting to know you are mine gives me great joy everyday and makes me want to see the next day so that time can run fast and we can be together.

I love you so much my darling and i will always love you because i know this is love.

Take care and will be waiting tor ead from you

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

Darling, I have really missed you so much. I kept thinking of you, the wonderful flutters I get in the pit of my stomach when I see your message, the tender encouraging words and advice you have been giving to me. You are so open to love. It's hard to describe the emotion churning inside of me.

There are many things that I regret ... the greatest is that I wish we have met long long ago, But I thank God we are together now. No matter what happens, just know that I really do love you and, Sweetheart; I wish you were here with me but I know I will be with you soon.

Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh baby,

Im so sorry to hear that. I really wish i am there with you now to make the house warm for you and prepare your meal.

But not to worry i will be with you very very soon because i can see and feel you want me so badly just as the same way i need you. Please baby you have to keep warm since i am not there to make you warm so that you dont get cold.

I miss you so much and im already adicted to you and it is making our love grow the way we both want it.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Derrick,

Baby i was so worried not reading from you because you are dear to my heart.

I want you to know that since the day we met I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to have babies with, and the person I want to grow old with.

Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only man I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we joked about something’s and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every thing. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby.

Love Always,

Quote:

How was your night and how are you doing today?

I just wanted to let you know that we've been through so much in our lives, that I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. I've never believed that there was that "Special Someone" until I met you. I've been hurt many times before, and I didn't know if I could handle anything at the time ... until you came into my life.

Derrick you showed me that I was worth something ... something more than I could ever imagine. We've been through it past years and it's only made us ten times stronger. Being in your arms will make me the happiest woman, one look from you from across the computer, tells and shows me that you love me; I just know it in my heart. Although living apart from each other now is a struggle, our living together will soon be accomplished.

I love you with all of my heart and soul and I'm very lucky to be engaged to an incredible man like you. Thank you for everything you've ever done, showed or taught me. I love you!!!

Thank you for coming into my life and showing me that there are still good men in the world. Thank you for being so caring and sweet. Thank you for being so just so wonderful in every way. Thank you for letting me love you like I do. Thank you for always being sincere. Thank you for being you!!

Baby Today makes it 5days that you said the money was deposited and i have ask Mrs Elize if anything has been deposited in her cousins Account and she said nothing yet. Baby I just want to be sure of when it was deposited and why is taking so long to reflect here because I need to book my ticket and start my preparation as soon as possible.

Quote:
URGENT BABY

Dear Derrick,

Baby Mrs Elize cousin just called her bank to ask if any deposit has been made and the bank said no. She said the bank is asking her the name of bank that the money is coming from and when was the exact date it was sent so that she can provide this information to her bank and know what it is taking so long for it to reflect here.

I love u

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear Derrick,

Baby all is not well and i am not happy, i am with Mrs Elize and her cousin in her office now and she has been going to her bank to her bank since on monday and nothing was deposited there. She also just out a call through to the bank again now to as if there is any deposit coming in and the bank said it does not look like any money is coming in because it takes only 3 to 4days for money to reflect in any South African account if you send the money from international, and now it is taking more than that now, so obviously nothing was deposited. Now she is not also happy because she has been going to the bank and calling to ask why is the money not in her account and the bank said if the money was deposited last week it should have been in her account by now. So please i need you to verify from your bank if this payment was made, what date was it made and is there anyform of confirmation to prove that is was posted because the bank said there is no such transaction coming in and this is really giving us too much stress and killing me inside.

Waiting to read from you baby

I love you

Honey, I can call and find out what is going on and I will ask about this confirmation thing but I really see no need for such a thing. I have never had anyone ask for one before. It sounds rather fishy to me. I will call my bank and tell them this is for your ticket and BTA to come home. I am sure they will do their best to figure out the trouble.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you very much baby.

All you just need to do is ask why the money has not reflect here in
South Africa, i don't think there is need to go into details the
purpose of the money what you need to know is why has the money not
reflect here. She said it is her business account and she do receive
money internationally it only takes 3days to 4 working days and now
she is wondering why is it taking so long so that is why she wants you
to ask your bank why it is taking so long and if there is any form of
confirmation it will be very use full as prove that money was sent.

Love you baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

How are you doing and how was your night?

It rain here last night and it was a lonely and cold night for me because I was thinking about you . Derrick you taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.

You are making my heart skip and want to meet with you very soon.

The school have announce our holiday break which will start from March 29th to May 6th 2013 and it will be burning for me to be alone in school because most people are traveling to spend the holiday break with their family and love ones.

Derrick I will like to let you know that I need to book my flight ticket on time so as to book a seat on the plane before the holiday starts. We are expected to book before the holiday starts and I don’t want to miss it. I will like to know what the bank said about the transfer and if it is not going through Miss Elize said I should tell you to go ahead and use Money Gram to send it so that it can get here and I can book my ticket on time.

I love you baby

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found my Giggle chats now!

4:41 AM kymbley: hello
u there ?
4:42 AM me: Give me just a minute or two and I wil be here with you
kymbley: waiting because i also need to go for class soon
in the next few hours
4:44 AM me: Good morning my love
How are you today?
4:45 AM kymbley: im good thanks
u?
me: I m just having my first cup of coffee
Just got ou of the shower a bit ago
4:46 AM kymbley: ok baby
4:47 AM i wish im there to make your coffe for u
me: That would be very sweet darling
I will enjoy sitting with you and having coffee
kymbley: lol
hmm planing the day together
4:48 AM me: We will be able to talk of whatever you like or plan something for the day
kymbley: yes baby
as a perfect family
4:49 AM me: We will be perfect together
kymbley: yes we will my darling
me: especially now that I know I will not have to let you leave again
kymbley: yes baby
me: I may keep you forever
4:50 AM kymbley: so sweet of u
me: wait until yu taste my kisses !
kymbley: hmmmm
sweet i guess
4:51 AM i got your email this morning
me: You will know for sure
kymbley: i got your email this morning
4:52 AM me: I saw your mail waiting for me when I turned on the monitor
4:53 AM kymbley: ok
because you where on my mind
i say in the email you stated what the bank said ?
4:54 AM me: that is what they told me
kymbley: now i want to ask u what if they try it the second time and it does not go through what do we do ?
4:55 AM me: I do not know what we will do baby but tht is not even a real question just yet
No use engaging in a lot of hypothetical stuff
6 minutes
5:02 AM kymbley: baby not that but i just feel if the bank cant send it through the first time and they try the sencond time it does not go through its just a waste of time knowing what is at stake and the holiday is drawing close with almost everyonw going home to there loved ones
5:03 AM me: Since we don't know the problem it is har to say for sure
5:04 AM kymbley: but try and understand my own point of view
if i dont want to be with you i wll not be thinking of all this
it will be painfull if they can send it the secont time and the date is already close
me: Honey, all of this hypothetical is doig nothing
5:05 AM Did they check to be sure those details are correct?
kymbley: and waste of time will do us no good.
me: That is the only thing I can think of that might be wrong
5:06 AM kymbley: do u know how it feels to be lonely ?
5:07 AM me: Is tht even a real question?
I have been alone for many years now
kymbley: you are a mna
man
me: I think I know that feeling love
5:08 AM kymbley: im a woman and my body 8is Craving for u
my heart wants you
5:09 AM me: I know you are a woman dear. A very lovely woman at that! I think you do not understand how it feels for a man to desire someone like I do for you.
It can actually be painful
5:12 AM kymbley: same here and that is why i get hyper each time i remember.
last night i was thinking maybe u dnt want me to come over
me: Why would you say that?
5:13 AM That is mean baby
5:15 AM kymbley: im thinking maybe you have a woman in the house that is why you do not want my coming over to be quick
5:16 AM me: Honey, there is no such thing
kymbley: so why the delay ?
5:17 AM me: It is the bnk not me
kymbley: You know why i am not blaming the bank ?
5:20 AM because you have options to make it fast and easy but you keey talking abt money laundry and stuffs meanwhile other parents have finalize there children vacation travel already by booking there ticket and sending them there BTA via Western Union and Money Gram
i feel you are playing games on me
5:21 AM me: I guess we have nothing more to speak about if that is how you feel. I guess we will both remain lonely

I went offline and shut my mail

Quote:
Hello Derrick,

I am so hurt and disappointed. You logged out without notice and treat me like a filthy rag just because you know I do not have anyone and I tried to make you see things from my own point of view. Is this how you intend to raise and keep a family? Knowing that I am here and you are there and despite telling you what I have been through in the past, and I did tell you I am a very emotional person.

I left all I am suppose to do in my hostel and rush down to the school library to reply your email and chat with you and this is what I get in return. Well it really showed how much you hate me and how you will treat me when I move in with you.

Nothing I can ever do from this moment on can compare to what I felt when I met you. I thought I was blessed with something few ever know, and I'm lucky to have you with me. Thanks for showing me the other side of you, and for helping me find my reason to move on.

You found me as a single woman full of life and vibrant but now you killed the spirit in me and make me down.

Take care

Honey, if your idea of love is accusing me of playing some stupid game with you then you do not know what the word means. You are so stuck in that money you can't view anything but that. You think you can talk to me like that and I will just take it? You crushed me in a few short words. Thank you for that. I see your thoughts now.

Quote:
Baby it is not that. But its just that i want you so badly. Im sorry
if i said some silly things i am not surpose to say. I have been so
unhappy with myself for everything i said and could not even eat. Baby
please accept my apologies so that my mind can be at rest and be able
to sleep.

I love you and will always love you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was totally uncalled for and you had no real reason to even say that other than to make me mad. I could not believe my eyes when I read that from you after our talks in the past. It is like you totally forgot anything like love.

Quote:
Baby you need to know thw way i feel knowing fully well that i have
limited time to book and if i dont before the closing date i will have
to go and buy directly from the Airline which will be too expensive
for us. I said im sorry i never mean those words. You clearly know i
love you so much and i will always love you no matter what. You are my
light and the key that i hold onto.

Love you

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic