SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lad Lexicon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We've got various ladism threads. So here you can give your own interpretation on lad misspellings and malapropisms.
I'll kick off with this gem I just came across.

Quote:
2013 SCAM VICTIM REMENBURSMENT

Remenbursment: Re·men·burs·ment, n (ré·men·búrs·ment)

Def:
1. To return that which you don't have.
2. Compensation that does not exist.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=63359

satify, v. To present sufficient convincing evidence of something which is totally false.

I'm not sure how to define "swon" though. An anseriform bird that faints in a courtroom?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I await your response and also note am hungry,not happy and without being happy,i dont think i can send more love stories and also snapp picture with fraustrating mind.

Quote:
I could see you have been fraustrated,i am a woman of honour and it's impossible for you to ternish my image.

Quote:
The Address i sent to you for westernunion was the address for my previous Hotel,and since you had fraustrated me to abandon the beautiful lady that could help me back to my country,

fraustrated - Adj. Feeling of frustration felt by a fraudster.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Crocomire
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you which you will start your withdrawal within the very next 72 bankings

Banking, noun, pl. bankings - an arbitrary unit of time, indicating a belief that time and money are one and the same.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you want to recepient of 40% of these funds,forward to me your name,age cell\fax and nationality for more details.

recepient (re'cep'ient')

Verb: To agree to receive money that does not exist.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have been suffering from diabetis since the year 2002, almost 11 years now. I am on drugs, but not insulin. I am controlling my diate, and supporting with tablets. This is my health problem, and taken care or controlling of diabetis is too expensive over here, and the food the doctors advice you to take is always cost more than the normal foods. How is the situation of things from your side? Any progress? I was thinking about you and your visit and how I wish you are here this week.

diabetis, Noun, Physical malady induced by lack of Western Union Payments.

diate, Verb, Act of taking pills and dreaming of a non-existent paycheck.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are hereby advice to keep your winning to yourself until your winning claims have been processed, this is part of our security to avoid double claiming of your winning prize.

advice - transitive verb, to give (someone/maga) a recommendation about what should be done so that they loose their money

Quote:
...if i did not present his foreign business partner who was the beneficiary of the money to avoid anything bad to happen to the money or i loose the money.

loose - transitive verb, to suffer deprivation of (esp. a maga's money)

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I Respect God Almighty So Much So I Don't See How I Will Put You In Fear Or To Make You To Be Afraid In Your Life If I Do God Will Grudge My Family.

Grudge: (V. Transitive) The act of putting a mild curse of resentment upon a group of people as a consequence of some theoretical, and highly unlikely action taken by a third party.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
... nobody came forward all these years to lay clai of the inheritance ...

Clai: (noun) The west african variant of clay, an ancient writing material. The first scripts were imprinted in cuneiform script into soft clay and dried in the sun. The hardened clay tablet could be delivered risk free to the mugus, promising them all riches of the world.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Freind,
I dont really understand what you are talking about, are you trying to abuse me or what, let me understand you very well by clearifying your statement,
Ali.

clearify
1. (trans) To cast into darkness; to obscure
2. (trans) To confuse, bewilder or stupefy
3. (intrans) To render something unclear, obscure or confused; to use obscure or impenetrable language.

Synonyms: confound, obfuscate, confuse, obscure
Antonyms: demystify, illuminate, simplify, spell out

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can never find the ones you recall receiving in the past but, as luck would have it, as I was going through old mails for harvesting addies, I came across a classic.

Honestly this is quite genuine.

Quote:
BLAH BLAH BLAH..........
7) Your Occupation
Cool Sex
9) Your Religion
POST SCROTUM: You have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will prove to the bank. I am waiting for your immediate response as you receive this mail. Extend my sincere greetings to your entire family. God bless you and bye for now.

It's why men don't perform on the balance beam in gymnastics.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONTINENCE THE DELAY IN TRANSFERRING OF THIS FUND MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU

1 (n) Discomfort caused by delays in receiving non-existent money

2 (n) A symptom of fraudstration (q.v.) caused by delays in receiving actual money

[Edited to add bolding]

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello very expensively in Christ I am called Bruno Lopez. Every day which passes, I very feel sick and I have more and more enough fear in me because of my diabetes

I have a bottom in the nap of ' 450.000 euro which is nothing else than the rest of my properties(goods) and I would like to donate it, in the concerns(marigolds) to set by you to help persons in need. I ask you to accept this sum because she could well you are very useful. I ask you for nothing in return.

That God blesses you

one of the maddest things ive ever received in my catcher, all hail google translate/bablefish

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I got the same email yesterday! I wonder what he's like when he gets off script. Laughing

Marigold (n.) One of several species of the Tagetes genus of flowering plants. Identified by orange-yellow blossoms and can grow in varying climates and can thrive even in poor soils. Also can survive in the coarsest and most degraded language, especially when composed by a writer with a limited command of English. Its appearance in a sentence demonstrates the limitations of on-line translators.

Are you baiting him?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah im baiting him, so far his emails have become quite dull and use words correctly, he's still on script, need a few more mails from him first and ill see how confused he can get Smile

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wiktionary (both English and French) says this marigold is Calendula. The English Wiktionary doesn't list any French word for Tagetes; the French Wiktionary lists only Calendula. The plant I call "marigold" is Tagetes, which is "tagette" in French.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I have successfully grown Tangetes in some really crappy soil in south Texas and that is the only marigold I knew. I wasn't aware of of Calendula until this thread, so I am learining something.

Wikipedia (English) describes genus Calendula as the "pot marigold", and Tengetes as the "commom marigold." If I hear back from the lad I will ask him which genus he refers to. Wink

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your enamel has just been drawn on more than 3000 enamel which was withdrawn on several various meeting places.

Enamel: (n) the coating of the teeth, often worn or broken when the Lad grits his teeth in fraudstration (q.v.) at non-payment or a dollar chop.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i assure you that as soon as we conclude this deal then you will have enough money to expand your fishering business. You may have to source for all means to raie this money so that we can conclde this deal and then you can have your 1 Million dollars.

fishering, n. Baiting. The use of a net or a line to catch scammers.

raie, v. To borrow from friends, promising to pay them back from imaginary proceeds that will never come.

conclde, v. To pretend to complete an imaginary transaction while making up another obstacle to prevent its completion.

×186
Crocomire
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to aid the less priviladged

priviladge - n. The pleasure derived from fooling a 419 scammer AKA a lad.
see also priviladged - adj. Describing one who has experienced this pleasure.

Ex. "Sir Crocomire knew not what it meant to be priviladged until he discovered scambaiting."

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Cammy mail address was found among the scam victim in Africa and UN is compasecting those whose mail address were found victim

compasect, -ing (v) - the action of taking a Lad apart bit by bit.

Sand Timer x 7
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Then compressing the pieces-parts into a Kick-ball.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will need to see a child counsellor tomorrow and explain everything to him and i will get the best advise from them.As soon as i get that,i will write him and email and i will explain everything to him and how he can be useful to the family and also to himself.I think he might be suffering from adolescency and we will let him kow the risk in it.

adolesency - (n) A time in a childs life when he magically transforms from a sweet child into a demon spawn of Satan.

My lad is now giving me advice on how to deal with my 16 year old son who has transformed our basement into a Meth lab.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

To file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent immediately

Fudiciary: fud·icí·ary, n (fúd·icí·áry)

Def:
1. The sound a wad of cash makes when it falls out of your pocket.
2. Wasting time trying to get money that does not exist.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic