SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

afkan scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wepawscambuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was scammed in the same way a british persons profile and in afkanistan on a secret mission ist wanting money for a son in Scotland, then wanting money for a daughter in New york uni and soon after this money and gold being sent over to me delivered by a diplomat and he gor stuck in Portugal wanting fee for a UN document to clear a diplomatic bag in the airport customs (2250) and guilt stories to make me feel responsible since it was for me to get a car prepare our wedding and buy a house and for his kids if they wanted anything. (how can I spend dollars by the million without being noticed lol if there was a bag then it certainly would never have found its way to me or it may have contreband laundered money or worse terrorist materials) I reported it once I realised he was not the person in the picture. I know becasue I checked and he was happily with his family in england. 2 victims the person profiled and myself some nigerian bastard thinking he can do this now I am ignoring him completely. I feel awful becasue it was a romance scam and I fel for the man in the picture not the scammer and I told him so by saying I dont want a criminal in my life so take a hike. The police are now dealing with the pictures and mound of e-mails I received.
wepawscambuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh I forgot to add he was insulted by me calling him a criminal fraudster and to send my money back
wepawscambuster
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

diplomat gilbert tony was the courier in my case same story to a degree and Wayne fisher was a army uk officer working for the UN peacekeeping force. also will not name the profile since it would affect his life and I definately know it was certainly not him however the London officials know all same story different country but the bank of scotland and a ann camaron was mentioned and a my evans in London as a agent of the UN for the document which was £2250 for the shippment of 1 million us dollars and 20kg of gold as well as his medal of honour.

mine could be also someone wanting to discredit the person he profiled and that is politically linked. whatever the reason its being investigated by the London police fraud teams and my loss is minimal to some people I have seen but my feelings have been damaged and if I could find the person responsible I would claim damages from him. so hopefully as a victim if anyone needs help I am also a councellor and can be of assistance with troubled people whatever you do once yu think someone wants money NEVER SEND THEM ANY AND CUT THEM OFF NO MATTER WHAT YOU FEEL AND SEEK HELP TO RESOLVE THE FEELINGS. THANX
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic