SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Evil Attorney Returns to Paradise, Part 2 (no...really!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SOMEONE'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE HERE (continued)
Amazingly, he has returned after a break of a few weeks. Let the whining begin.
If you haven’t read the original, you can find it at:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1903247#1903247

My comments are in parentheses, here we go (again?)
-----
MR. MARTIN I'M SORRY I COULDN'T REPLY YOUR MAIL YESTERDAY.

YOU ARE GETTING IT ALL WRONG, WE DIDN'T BORROWED MONEY FROM CRIMINALS, THE REASON WHILE MY BROTHER AND I STARTED THIS GAME WAS TO RAISE MONEY SO WE CAN PAY BACK THE PEOPLE WE BORROWED (THEY ARE NOT INTO THIS GAME), WHEN WE REALIZED THAT THE JOBS WE ARE DOING WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO PAY BACK ON TIME SO THE PEOPLE WILL NOT START ASK FOR THEIR MONEY WHICH MIGHT LEAD TO VIOLENCE. WE DECIDE TO GO EXTRA MILES, INTO THE INTERNET FRAUD WHICH WE THOUGH WILL BE A LITTLE SAFER AND QUICK IN THE RAISE THE MONEY.
-----
(I let him stew, just to see what would happen. A couple days later…)

MR. MARTIN I'M SORRY I COULDN'T RESPOND TO YOUR MAIL.
-----
(He wants to play some more? Who am I to deny him?)

So you borrowed money you knew you couldn't pay back and then started trying to rip people off so the loan sharks won't hurt you?
How is that any better?
Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
MR. MARTIN BROTHER ONLY TOLD ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO PROVIDE MONEY SO I CAN COMPLETE MY EDUCATION AND FOR OTHER EXPENSES, BUT HE NEVER TOLD ME WHERE HE WAS GOING TO GET THE MONEY FROM. I KNEW IT WASN'T FROM BAD GUYS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME LOOKING FOR HIM. NOT UNTIL IT WAS GETTING CLOSE TO THE PERIOD HE AGREED TO PAY BACK THAT HE TOLD ME HOW HE GOT THE MONEY. IT WAS ALSO HIS DECISION TO START THIS GAME. I NEVER LIKED IT, I HAD NO CHOICE THAN TO JOIN HIM SO WE CAN RAISE THE MONEY TOGETHER ALONG WITH OTHER LITTLE JOBS WE COULD FIND.

NOW HE'S AT THE HOSPITAL, I'M LEFT WITH THE RAISING OF THE MONEY SO WE CAN PAY BACK ON TIME.
-----
How much did you borrow?

Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
HE BORROWED $9500 TO BE PAID BACK ON OR BEFORE APRIL 2013.
-----
And what's going to happen when you don't come through with the money?

Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
I CAN'T REALLY SAY, BUT ONE OF THE GUYS REALLY NEEDS HIS MONEY AND WILL CHOSE THE VIOLENCE PART TO GET HIS MONEY BACK BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO PAY THIS JANUARY. BUT DUE TO THE ACCIDENT HE DECIDED TO GIVE US A LITTLE MORE TIME.
-----
I bet that came with a HIGH interest rate. What do you REALLY owe him?

Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
THERE IS NO INTEREST WE OWE HIM $6,500
-----
So we're back where we started...why should I believe any of this? How can I? Is there any way for you to prove any of this to show that this is not just you trying to scam me?
Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO PROVE THIS, I CAN'T JUST MAKE UP THIS JUST TO COLLECT FROM YOU. I TOLD WHAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU TOO MANY THINGS ARE ON THE LINE FOR THIS MY BROTHER'S HEALTH AND MY FUTURE.
-----
Of course you could make this all up. I get emails every day insisting that someone is dying of cancer and wants to leave me their millions, they've been in a terrible accident and need me to send them money, they're stuck in a refugee in Senegal and are being tortured...it goes on and on. How can I believe you? How can you convince me that you're not just another scammer saying anything and everything to get paid.

By the way, I "hired" a private investigator in the UK (not really, of course) and Lou dropped off a check for his retainer...$50,000 more!
He really is an idiot. A rich idiot.

Martin McSorley Esq.

(The evil just drips off this guy, doesn’t it?)
-----
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, BUT MR. MARTIN REMEMBER I STOOD ABOUT MY BROTHER'S SITUATION EVEN BEFORE THIS ALL THING GOT TO THIS STAGE. IF I WAS TRYING TO SCAM YOU I WOULD HAVE INSISTED ON THE AMOUNT WE AGREED ON. BUT I JUST NEED TO CLEAR THE BILLS ON GROUND NOW, THAT WAS WHILE I PLEADED TO YOU THAT YOU SEND ME HALF OF MY SHARE WE AGREED ON. I AM SAY THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MY BROTHER'S HEALTH AND FOR MY FUTURE I PROMISE WE WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LINE OF SCAM.

(Yeah…I laughed. I couldn’t help myself. I bet you laughed, too.)
-----
So you haven't made ANY money running these scams? Isn't there someone to show you how the game is played?
Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
LIKE I TOLD YOU WE STARTED DOING THIS GAME FEW MONTHS AGO, WE HAVEN'T MAKE ANY MONEY BECAUSE WE DECIDED NOT TO GET TOO INVOLVED IN IT.
-----
(I was gone for a few days and came back to find he hadn’t given up.)

MR. MARTIN SORRY I COULDN'T RESPOND TO YOUR MAIL ON TIME. I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE IN CONSIDERING MY REQUEST YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE TO SOLVING MY PROBLEMS. PLEASE DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME.
-----
My response has not changed...you haven't given me any good reasons to send you a single penny.
You do continue to whine, though. It's really very sad.
Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
MR. MARTIN I ALREADY STOOD EVERYTHING, ABOUT MY BROTHER'S HEALTH, MY EDUCATION AND ABOUT THE MONEY WE'RE TO PAY IN SHORT TIME.
-----
(I went quiet again, just to see how bad this was going to get. And the lad didn’t disappoint…he came back for more.)

MR. MARTIN I ALREADY STOOD EVERYTHING, ABOUT MY BROTHER'S HEALTH, MY EDUCATION AND ABOUT THE MONEY WE'RE TO PAY IN SHORT TIME. ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP US? ONE OF THE PERSON MY BROTHER BORROWED MONEY FROM CAME TO ASK FOR HIS MONEY TODAY THAT HE NEEDS HIS MONEY AT THE END OF THIS MONTH OR HE HIS GOING TO DEAL WITH MY BROTHER. DO YOU STILL INSIST THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE ME THE MONEY?
-----
(Ah ha…he sent a message to Lou, which Marty insured he never “got”. This whole schizophrenic thing takes some real organization!)

ATTENTION: LOUIS SINDOR,
WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE ANY PENNY FROM MR. MARTIN AS HE CLAIMED. AND YOU REFUSE TO RESPOND TO ANY OF OUR MAIL.
YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED AS CAN NO LONGER UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION.
YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR. PETER HOWARD.
TELL- +44-703-593-7009
FAX- +44 8447 743 944
-----
(Naughty, naughty. He’d been told and he colored outside the lines. This could get ugly.)

You seem to be a little short on memory, pal. You sent a message to Lou saying: "WE ARE YET TO RECEIVE ANY PENNY FROM MR. MARTIN AS HE CLAIMED. AND YOU REFUSE TO RESPOND TO ANY OF OUR MAIL.
YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED AS CAN NO LONGER UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION"

Too bad...he'll never see that message. As I told you, I have access to his email and anything received from you will magically disappear.

You're still whining about your brother? Why should I even believe you? I've said many, many times that I need some proof of your situation and all you do is beg.

Surely you can do better than that.
Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
I'M TOTALLY CONFUSE RIGHT NOW. HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BY SOMEONE ELSE THAT YOU CHOICE TO PUNISH US. THIS WAS THE ONLY HOPE TO GET BACK IN LIFE FOR THE FIRST CHOSE ANOTHER STYLE OF LIFE BY COMPLETING MY STUDIES AND AND PAYING OFF OUR DEBT. WHILE HAVE YOU COME TO MAKE LIFE MORE COMPLICATE FOR US? WHILE ARE YOU BEING SELFISH AND GREEDY? I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO, I DID ALL THAT YOU SAID JUST TO SEND ME HALF OF MY SHARE YOU REFUSED WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? I CREATED A WAY FOR TO GET ENOUGH MONEY FROM LOU WHICH YOU NEVER THOUGH OF COLLECTING FROM HIM THIS YEAR AND YOU JUST CHOSE TO HURT US AND PUSH US AWAY.

GOD ABOVE IS WATCHING AND I JUST HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO MY BROTHER.

(Epic. Absolutely epic. A meltdown for the ages. I really enjoy this lad. Time to push him over the edge, if I can.)
-----
Your brother is going to die in the hospital.
Too bad for you.
Martin McSorley Esq.

(And then he was gone again, or so I thought. Nope. A couple more weeks went by and there was a feeble whine.)
-----
DEAR MR. MARTIN I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOUR MAIL. LIKE I TOLD YOU MY FRIEND HAS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR SOME TIME NOW THAT IS WHILE I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO WRITE YOU BACK.
PLEASE I DON'T WANT MY BROTHER TO DIE. I'VE BEING TRYING TO DO THE LITTLE JOBS I CAN FOR NOW TO RAISE SOME MONEY I ONLY HAVE $1,015.
PLEASE HAVE PITY ON ME AT LEAST FOR MY ILL BROTHER THAT HIS LIFE IS ON THE LINE. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM.
-----
(I wasn’t quite sure of where to go with this now, having taken the bait to places I’d never imagined. Leave to this lad to come up with the answer for me! Evidently he figured that, if he could get to Lou, he might be able to get SOMETHING, so he created a new account and waited for an opening. Lou got a chat request and acknowledged it and then things went…well…it’s difficult to describe.)
-----
11:03 AM
Terry: Hello
me: Yes?
11:05 AM
Terry: My name is Terry Moore from UK
me: Okay
Terry: I want to ask you a serious question very important
11:06 AM
Terry: who is Mr. Martin Mcsorley to you?

(Ah ha…that at least narrows it down to the lucky few who have been really pissed at Marty! I wonder which one it is?)

me: Why do you ask?
11:07 AM
Terry: just answer the question i'm heading somewhere that will benefit you
for your own good
me: You'll have to be a little more specific than that, I'm afraid.
11:08 AM
Terry: He is your attorney right?
me: Yes. What is that to you?
11:09 AM
Terry: you recently asked him to investigate a fund for you right?
me: Maybe. Why do you ask?
11:10 AM
Terry: do you trust him?
me: Yes, of course I do. What's this about?
11:11 AM
Terry: It is about your fund domicile in the Barclays Bank plc

(Well hello again, Peter. I’m impressed. I wonder where we’re headed THIS time?)

me: You mean that scumbag who ripped me off?
Who are you?
11:12 AM
Terry: i'm here to tell the truth
me: About what? And why all the mystery?
11:13 AM
Terry: did you recently gave Mr. Martin $50,000 for private investigation about the said fund?
me: I gave him a whole lot more than that. How do you know about this?
11:17 AM
Terry: what was the last payment the bank required from you?
me: What business is that of yours?
11:18 AM
Terry: FEDERAL TRANSFER PROTECTION WARRANTY right?
cost $60,000
11:19 AM
me: Who is this?
How do you know that?

(Yes, I’m pretending to be a little afraid…don’t worry, I’ll get mad soon. I just want to see how long I can keep him busy.)

Terry: who i am is not really important now
11:20 AM
just follow what i'm about to tell you okay?
me: This had better be good, or I'm signing off
Terry: ok
11:21 AM
did you give Mr. Martin Mcsorley you password to your mail box?
11:22 AM
me: Why do you care? What is it to you?
11:23 AM
Terry: when you gave him the bank receipt to send for you to Mr. Peter Howard in charge of your fund
me: Is this that fuckbag Howard?
Terry: no
11:24 AM
just answer the question
me: Then what exactly is it you want and how are you connected to this?
Terry: did you give him you password yes or no?
11:25 AM
just answer the question
me: I might have, why?
Terry: Mr. Martin has been monitoring your mail ever since then
11:26 AM
Mr. Peter Howard has been trying to contact you about what is going on
me: What's going on is that whoever that shithole is, he stole my money and I want it back and I want his head on a stick. How do you fit into this?
11:27 AM
Terry: Mr. Peter Howard did not stole your money
11:28 AM
me: Of course he did, and he gloated about it. "thanks for the money" and "have a good life" or something like that. I GOT his fucking email and haven't heard from him since.
11:29 AM
Terry: did he send you the mail directly or Mr. Martin forwarded it to you?
11:30 AM
me: I got it from HIM, his is the return address on the mail
11:31 AM
Terry: from Mr. Martin claiming that Mr. Howard sent him the mail right?
11:32 AM
me: No, I got it straight from Howard, that asshole.
Want me to send it to you?

It wasn't forwarded from anywhere
11:33 AM
before we continue do me a favor
me: What
Terry: i want you to change the password of your mail box now
me: Why?
11:34 AM
Terry: cos Mr. Martin has the password to your mail box
11:35 AM
I sent you the message from Howard. What do you care about all this?

(This was a message that I created using a fake email generator that indeed DOES look like he sent it. I bet THAT pissed him off.)

Terry: tell me when you're done
the truth
me: What truth? What's it to you?
11:36 AM
Terry: about everything
trust me on this one
have you change the password?
me: Why should I trust you?
11:38 AM
Terry: Cos i'm about to forward you something you will be so surprise of
me: Oh great. What?
Terry: about the whole transaction
who has your money
11:39 AM
me: What transaction? The transaction never happened. And Howard has my money. And I suspect that's YOU
Terry: wait a minute
have you change your password
?
me: Yes
11:40 AM
Terry: are you sure?
me: What do you mean by that? Of course I'm sure.
Terry: ok fine
11:41 AM
we should be in a hurry to find out the truth of who have your money
sorry
we shouldn't be in a hurry to find out the truth of who have your money
sorry
11:42 AM
me: What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Terry: i will forward some mail to you
to see for yourself
ok
me: whatever
I still want to know why you give a shit about this.
11:43 AM
Terry: cos you are looking the wrong direction for your money and you keep spending more

(His concern is really touching, isn’t it?)

11:44 AM
i promise you this will not be time wasted
me: This is already looking like "time wasted"
Terry: not at all
11:45 AM
i have to search for the mails
promise me one thing
that you will not tell Mr. Martin your so called attorney about for the now
11:46 AM
me: We'll see, it depends on what this all is
Terry: but be sure you've change your password
that is the most important thing
11:47 AM
me: I told you I did
to give hit that we are not wasting our precious time here
11:48 AM
me: Well, so far YOU are wasting MY time
Terry: when you were asked to pay for FEDERAL TRANSFER PROTECTION WARRANTY of $60,000 you gave Mr. Martin $100,000 right?
11:49 AM
me: I don't think that's any of your business.
Peter.
I guess this means he's getting close to finding you, doesn't it?

Terry: you are getting it all wrong
11:50 AM
just wait till when i forward you all the mails ok
me: Oh, I think I've got it right. You know all about my stolen money and you're sounding scared. I think he's on to you and you're afraid
11:51 AM
Nobody else knew about that money. If you're not Peter, how do YOU know?
11:52 AM
Terry: when you gave Mr. Martin the $100,000 you said Mr. Peter told you good bye right?
11:53 AM
me: I forwarded you the message where he did
Terry: and he never wrote any mail to you or Mr. Martin till now right?
me: He never sent any to me. I don't know about Marty
11:54 AM
Terry: did ask Mr. martin if he sent him any mail?
11:55 AM
me: I know he was mailing with Peter before he stole my money.
Where are you going with this?
Terry: you never receive any because someone was monitoring your mails
deleting every mail that was sent to you by mr peter
11:56 AM
me: Blah blah, you still haven't proved anything to me. I think you're just worried that you're going to get the shit kicked out of you when I get my money back, Peter.
Because you ARE going to get the shit kicked out of you
11:57 AM
i will forward the mails tomorrow
but you have to be sure that you have changed your password
me: Tomorrow? Why not now? Will it take you that long to fake them?
11:58 AM
me: "ok fine"? What do you mean
11:59 AM
Terry: i want you to go to your bank and confirm if the transfer you made was intercepted or not by someone

(Lazy lad, I don’t think so. I think you’re going to have to go through your mailbox and find every dang one of those messages from Marty. No wonder he wants to wait until tomorrow…that could take hours!)

12:00 PM
me: What are you talking about?
I'm not going ANYWHERE until I see a good reason to.
12:01 PM
Terry: the first payment for the conversion of your fund
12:02 PM
if the transfer was actually done
12:03 PM
me: Of course it was done. What are you talking about? With all the thousands you stole from me, why are you bringing that up, you fucking crook?
12:06 PM
Terry: no the transfer was intercepted
mr peter never received any money
me: Bullshit, that's not even possible? Why are you making all this crap up? What's in it for you?
12:07 PM
How do you know who got WHAT money, unless you ARE Peter?
Terry: if you think i'm making this up just confirm from your bank
12:08 PM
me: There's nothing to confirm. And where are all these emails with "the truth" you've been whining about? So far all I see is talk from you
Terry: just go and confirm it from your bank

(Time to make that transition to “angry”, I think.)

12:09 PM
me: Fuck you. You said, "Cos i'm about to forward you something you will be so surprise of"
Where is it?
Terry: don't hurry me
12:10 PM
me: Why would I make a 2 hour trip to bank? I'll hurry you all I want, Peter. You're the one who contacted me, remember?
Terry: i am trying to help you
12:11 PM
that is to tell you who has your money
send your bank an email
me: YOU have my money, asshole. And I suspect you're afraid you're going to lose it once Marty's people find you. Is that it?
12:12 PM
You keep talking in circles and still haven't forwarded a single thing that convinces me any different
Terry: mr martin is not running any fucking investigation Lou
me: Of course he is, and it sounds like he's getting close
12:13 PM
Terry: the reason i haven't send you any mail i want to confirm that you have change your password
me: Why DID you contact me? Just not to make sense?
12:14 PM
I TOLD you I changed it a long time ago. Why the delay?
Terry: and that no one have access to your mail box
i have to confirm it
me: And exactly how would you "confirm it"? It's changed, asshole
12:15 PM
Terry: you can go ahead and insult me but at the end you will be thanking me
just wait till i confirm it ok
12:16 PM
does mr martin has a phone number?
me: Confirm what? How is it that you are going to confirm the password change I already told you I made?
12:17 PM
Terry: does mr martin has a phone number?
me: Why do you ask?
Terry: i need to talk to him
me: Why?
12:18 PM
Terry: part of the investigation
me: You said there wasn't an investigation. So what's the REAL story?
12:19 PM
Terry: i never told you that
just send me his number
me: Lying asshole.You said "mr martin is not running any fucking investigation Lou"
Terry: i need to talk to him
12:20 PM
me: Like I said...why?
Terry: Lou take note like you said when i told you i was going to send you the mails tomorrow is said i was going to edit the mail right?
12:21 PM
how can i edit close to 50 mails in 24hours
is that possible
be reasonable for once
me: Why the wait, then?
12:22 PM
Reasonable? I'm the one you stole from, you fuck. Why should I be reasonable?
Terry: cos i want to help here
12:23 PM
me: Bullshit. If you weren't ready to back up your "truth", then why did you contact me?
just give me some time
me: You still haven't told me what the mails even SAY
12:24 PM
And your story keeps changing. Typical crook
Terry: the content of the mail is who owns your money right now
me: And who is that?
Terry: and you are looking at the wrong direction
12:25 PM
me: So who has it?
Terry: i will tell in few hours time
12:26 PM
me: Why not tell me now, if it's such a big surprise
Terry: for the now don't tell mr martin about our conversation
after all if you thinking i'm lying you can then ask your so called attorney
12:27 PM
for information i am not Peter Howard
me: You haven't told me anything yet, asshole. You HAVE convinced me who you are, Peter. I just don't see why you bothered to contact me
Of course you're Peter. Who else would know about this?
12:28 PM
Terry: i will be right back
just wait till then
i promise you won't regret this
me: I doubt if I care what you do, crook. Just keep looking over your shoulder, because one day soon you're going to get hurt bad
12:29 PM
I already fucking regret it, crook
Terry: i have to get all the mail from peter howard
12:30 PM
me: Right. And if you're not Peter, exactly how do you know him? How are you involved? How do you know what he did?
12:31 PM
Terry: we'll talk better
i'll be back
12:32 PM
me: Sure we will. Why don't you answer my questions? Need time to make up more lies?

(And then he dropped off after wasting an hour and a half on the chat. Why no actual accusation of Marty? How would he “confirm” that the email was now safe for him to send to? And then, a message popped up in Marty’s account!)
-----
LOU HAS CHANGED HIS PASSWORD RIGHT?
-----
What do you think that will get you? Do you really think you can do anything?
And, you idiot, why tell me?
You're even more of an idiot than I thought.
Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
BACK TO WHERE WE STARTED I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE OR AGAIN ON THIS ONE...
-----
I've been doing all the gaining, I believe.
Martin McSorley Esq.
-----
(So now it appears that Peter/Terry is reasonably certain that he can safely send messages to Lou. He also probably realizes that alerting Marty to that fact was a mistake and so now he’s going to have to scramble to get his act together to convince Lou that Marty is the real crook here. I suspect that he’s going to have a real hard time of it, don’t you?
I’ll follow up once this has found a new direction, but I don’t think I’ll refer to it as the “exciting conclusion” for quite a while…at least I hope not!)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now our lad is threatening to rat Marty out to Lou if he doesn't get his half of the money.

This guy is the best!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic