SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don V@nuchi coughs up his sixth piggy (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So far poor Don V@nuchi, the professional hitman has not been too successful in getting payment from Cal, a retiree from Brisbane.

I mean, I feel bad for the guy… his payday was meant to be before the new year.

He’s been delayed;

Quote:
Listen here and don't play with my intelligence, do everything possible and deposit at least $30,000 into this account

Quote:
Where the fuck is the payment slip. did you make the transfer, inform me at once, you are making me to change my mind. What the fuck is going on

Quote:
I just told you i have a hit in Spain what the fuck is this, listen if the woman escape, believe me it will be too fucking tough, my boys are still keeping an eyes on Her, Do not fail to send the payment slip as i want to leave this country at once, when are you sending the slip? Today or In the Morning? When, you will not like it if this woman is missed, HONESTLY YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT.

Over and over;

Quote:
I am waiting for the payment slip, I will be very angry and change my mind if you fail to send the slip today. Send me the slip and stop making me to regret while i spare you. Angry Don V@nuchi.....

Quote:
This is all story, story after story, i don't take stories, you just have to meet up before i get to you because if i get to you before receiving the payment slip from you, you will be dead i SWEAR by my fathers grave

He even sent me this convincing evidence that he was for real (just woeful… looks like ZZ Top trying to rob a cafe).

Quote:
attached is my picture wearing mask inside my hidden room with the computer i am using to communicate with you

He’s had his $30,000 payment sent to an old account (possibly one that Alan closed down);

Quote:
No, the transfer should be done in any of the below accounts, that HSBC Account is not active again, i personally close it, don't you hear instructions? i close that account down, so go to your bank and change it now. Transfer to any of the account below at once. Any of the account below.

Had to endure more delays as silly old Cal didn’t know what a payment slip is;

Quote:
That is what i am trying to explain, send me the Screenshot of the Transfer you made, My accountant said he can trace the transfer and make it confirm without having to bounce back. s the screenshot which shows details of the transfer amount, date and bank numbers that is what i need and my accountant will trace the money from HSBC and confirm the money that is all

Then got all scared as someone called Izak was moving in on his territory… sending Cal different bank accounts and stuff

Quote:
Do not ever contact IZAK Again did you understand me? block his email address or send him a curse message did you understand? do not mind him, he is just ordinary person okay. Be rest assured that you are covered , i am behind you now okay, i am securing you and i wish to assure you that you have nothing to worry about did you understand? anytime you receive message from that IZAK, just delete it and don't read it did you understand me? did you understand what i mean? IZAK is a no body and harmless, he is just trying to divert your money and cause you pains and make me to take action. Maybe it is my client that asked him to contact you so that he will divert the money to enable me to go ahead with the offer and hurt you, i think this is what is going on, but if you can listen to my advise now and follow my advise, you will never regret it i assure you.

So delete every message from that IZAK, do not read it did you understand me????

No Mistakes This time.

More delays while we wait for the bank to stop the transfer;

Quote:
Okay then, go ahead and make the whole payment into the account to avoid another delay as i have wasted more time. I never stayed in any country like this before, please do that today and send me the payment slip or Screenshot of the transfer today and make the screenshot more clearer, not only one line understand?

Don't Delay today. My time is up and i am missing many hit or are you trying to save my targets in other countries? if you are trying to save them what about the money they paid me? don't delay me today.

Quote:
Where is the screenshot? i have been waiting for it, where is it? Carlbert i am not happy for you, you have delay me more than i planned, where is the Screenshot reply and send it to me immediately.

Then Cal got mixed up and made the $30,000 payment into Izak’s account. Oh dear…

Quote:

What account is that
that is not the account i gave to you, what account is that?? what account is that, what the fucking account is that. is that the same account with the one below? What the fuck is going on

Quote:
You are fucking stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother fucking fool, what the fucking account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??

Quote:
You are a fucking idiot, i am coming for you, just be ready for the hit, because you are the highest fool that can make mistake twice, mistake twice.... what the hell is fucking going on, is somebody monitoring your email address, give me your email password now let me see what is going on in your box, give it to me now, this is the only thing that can cool my temper a litte because i am hurt here, you better stop the transfer or else the money is gone and you will pay with your fucking life, you will pay with your fucking life.

My gosh, such language!

Quote:
YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER, I AM FUCKING ANGRY WITH YOU AND I FEEL LIKE SHOOTING 50 BULLETS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD FOR YOU TO GO TO HELL TODAY, YOU BETTER FUCKING DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO FAST AND TODAY, YOU ARE A *DELETED*, HOW CAN YOU FUCKING DO THAT TYPE OF FUCKING MISTAKE, I WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES, I WARNED YOU, I FUCKING WARNED YOU *DELETED*, I WILL PUMP BULLET IN YOUR HEAD IF YOU DID NOT FUCKING MEET UP BETWEEN NOW AND MONDAY, LOOK FOR WHO TO BORROW ANOTHER MONEY BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT THIS $30,000 HAS GONE NOW. LOOK FOR HOW TO GET ANOTHER MONEY AND TRANSFER IT TO ME LATEST BY MONDAY NEXT WEEK. BE WARNED, WHO THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING HEAD, I WILL PUMP YOU 50 BULLETS INSIDE THAT YOUR FUCKING HEAD IF YOU FAIL.

Unfortunately the bank can’t reverse the transaction, so Cal’s short a few quid now;

Quote:
GO AND BORROW MONEY FROM YOUR BROTHERS AND DO NOT DELAY ME, SINCE THE TRANSFER HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH THE MONEY IS GONE, YOUR BANK CANNOT REVERSE THE TRANSFER, IT IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO RESERVE THE MONEY, GO AND BORROW ANOTHER MONEY AND MAKE SURE YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY AGAIN NEXT WEEK DID YOU HEAR ME, BEFORE NEXT WEEK MONDAY OR TUESDAY I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT OF THE TRANSFER, YOU ARE JUST NOT SERIOUS, HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH A HUGE MISTAKE, AFTER ALL MY WARNING, AFTER ALL MY FUCKING WARNING, YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS, I THINK YOU ARE JOKING WITH YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE REALY REALY JOKING WITH YOUR DARE LIFE. WHATEVER THAT HAPPEN I WANT YOU TO TRANSFER THE MONEY BETWEEN MONDAY OR TUESDAY AND SEND ME SCREENSHOT THAT SAME DAY, HAD IT MEAN YOU LISTEN TO ME AND SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT IMMEDIATELY YOU DID THE TRANSFER, I WOULD HAVE FIND OUT AND TELL YOU IMMEDIATELY, NOW SEE IT, DO YOU SEE WHAT DELAY CAUSED YOU, YOU ARE JUST JOKING WITH YOUR DARE LIFE AND MESSING MY ASSIGNMENTS UP. WHAT THE HELL.

Luckily Cal’s brother is a generous chap and lends him $10k to keep him out of money. Izak is still sending emails with bank details, but Don is now the man with the answers (to put Cal’s mind at ease);

Quote:
Yes i think they hacked my box, but the person has just hacked his dead body honestly, i expect you to use your brain and wisdom this time and do not make any mistake did you understand? no mistakes okay... The account is HSBC BANK HONG KONG AND NO OTHER ACCOUNT DID YOU GET ME? I will trace the person and make sure i shoot 20 bullets in their damn head okay. So do not make any mistake, Do not send the money to another account, my account is only this HSBC hong kong okay, no other HSBC but hong kong did you get me?? do not make any mistake, do not make any mistake okay, use your head and use it wisely, do not make second mistake, do not did you understand? copy this my bank account down to avoid making any damn mistake okay, did you understand me? Do not wire the money to another account that this HSBC hong kong okay. No mistakes, as soon as you finish wiring the money on Monday morning, try and send me the screen shot that same minute, do not waste any time for me to confirm that you did not make mistake did you understand me???? do not waste any time in sending me screen shot did you get me??? NO MISTAKE. NO FUCKING MISTAKES, USE YOUR HEAD. The person i will trace the *DELETED* and shoot the fucking head, as soon as i finish here and return i will trace him, i will go to my voodoo house and consult spirits that will direct me to where the person stays and i will enter flight with my boys and go there and shoot everybody i see there okay, don't worry yourself, i may even collect the money for you and send it back to you once i get there did you understand? I am DON V@NUCHI the Great international assassin.

He is now sending all emails in quadruplicate (at least) and hounding Cal several times a day to make sure it goes into the right account;

Quote:
BE WARNED, DO NOT SEND TO WRONG ACCOUNT... SEND THE MONEY TO HSBC ACCOUNT STATED BELOW OR YOU BE DEAD. ALSO DO NOT FAIL TO SEND ME SCREENSHOT TODAY, NO MISTAKES NO DAMN MISTAKE DID YOU GET ME, USE YOUR BRAIN..

He is promised his payment on Monday. Unfortunately for him there are delays;

Quote:
HAVE YOU WIRE THE MONEY? I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE SCREENSHOT, WHAT IS DELAYING YOU? I HOPE YOU NEVER MADE ANOTHER SILLY MISTAKE, THE ACCOUNT REMAIN HSBC HONG KONG, DO NOT WASTE MY DAMN TIME. GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCREENSHOT IMMEDIATELY..

Don starts the daily practise of sending each email 9 or 10 times every few hours as a desperate attempt to speed up the process…

Until Cal finally makes the payment of $10,000 – into the correct account this time. After some harassment, Cal also coughs up the payment slip for evidence. Don is happy again and is asking about the rest of the money Cal now owes him;

Quote:
OKAY, YOU HAVE DONE WELL, I HAVE NOTIFY MY ACCOUNTANT ABOUT THE SITUATION AND HE HAS PROMISE TO MONITOR MY ACCOUNT TO KNOW WHEN THE MONEY CONFIRM AND HE WILL NOTIFY ME, SO IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER UPDATE FROM YOUR BANK CONCERNING THE DELAY, DO NOT HESITATE TO NOTIFY ME AT ONCE UNDERSTAND?

HAVE YOUR BROTHER BEEN ABLE TO WIRE THE $25K TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR ARE YOU SORTING FOR THE MONEY FROM ANOTHER SOURCE? WHAT IS THE SITUATION OF THINGS NOW?

So Cal has now made the first payment. However it never shows up. Don makes some feeble attempts for a week or two at chasing the money down and then nothing more is said.

In a lot of ways he’s like the runt of the pack loitering pathetically around a carcass, hoping that his siblings will leave him a few scraps of arsemeat – but probably knowing deep down that he’s going to bed hungry again.

Quote:
THE FIRST TRANSFER IS YET TO CLEAR, DID IT BOUNCE BACK? PLEASE CONFIRM FROM YOUR BANK THE SITUATION OF THE FIRST TRANSFER AND ALSO TELL ME IF YOU WERE ABLE TO WIRE THE REMAINING BALANCE TODAY, GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW THE SITUATION OF THINGS TODAY.

For some reason Don still decides to pursue the remaining $25k despite having no luck with the first payment. Unfortunately Cal’s brother smells a rat and decides not to lend him any more money, so the whole thing is up in the air… for another week or two.

Cal decides to sell his retirement fund shares which are going to be at a huge loss with the current market. Don doesn’t care, he just wants his money!

Quote:
I HAVE ARRIVE IN QATAR AND EVERYTHING IS IN GOOD CONDITION, I HAVE FROM NOW TILL TUESDAY TO HIT THE *DELETED* AND LEAVE AT ONCE. HAVE YOU WIRE THE MONEY SO FAR, GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP, REMEMBER, IF YOU FORCE ME TO RETURN TO YOUR COUNTRY, I AM COMING FOR YOU DID YOU FUCKING GET ME, SO WHAT IS THE SITUATION OF THINGS, HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO WIRE THE REMAINING BALANCE, QUICKLY GET BACK TO AND DON'T WASTE MY FUCKING TIME DID YOU FUCKING GET ME. . HAVE YOUR BROTHER GIVEN YOU THE BALANCE OR THE STUFF YOU ARE WORKING OUT, IS IT IN PROGRESS? GET THE FUCKING BACK TO ME AS I CAN'T TAKE NO DAMN SHIT.

Cal, hurt and upset, tells Don what he thinks of him and questions the ethics of his profession;

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ABOUT, WHY ARE YOU FUCKING JUDGING ME, I AM PAID TO DO A JOB AND I DID MY JOB ACCURATELY, WHY ARE YOU JUDGING ME, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, AND DO I TELL YOU THAT I SHOT INNOCENT PEOPLE, I DON'T FUCKING SHOT INNOCENT PEOPLE, I ONLY SHOT PEOPLE THAT IS GUILTY AS ACCUSED, SOMETIMES AFTER MONITORING THE TARGET, IF THE TARGETED PERSON IS INNOCENT, I WILL DO SAME AS I HAVE DONE IN YOUR OWN SITUATION, SOME PEOPLE CAN BE WICKED, AND YOU MUST NOT JUDGE ME DID YOU FUCKING GET ME, WHAT DID YOU CALL IT IF I SHOT THE PERSON THAT HIRED ME TO SHOT YOU? WHAT DID YOU CALL IT? WICKEDNESS ALSO? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN BE FUCKING WICKED. NOW AM ANGRY WITH YOU, BIG ANGRY, YOU ARE NOW GOING TO PAY ME MY $50,000 IN FULL. YOU HAVE PAID $15,000 , THE AMOUNT YOU ARE GOING TO TRANSFER TO MY ACCOUNT SHALL BE $35,000 AND YOU MUST NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE OR FUCK SHIT BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU ARE GOING TO FACE THE BULLET, ALSO BE INFORMED THAT ONCE I COME BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, I AM COMING TO SHOT THAT MY CLIENT WHO HIRED ME AND THE BLOOD WILL BE UPON YOUR OWN FUCKING HEAD DID YOU FUCKING GET ME? DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER AND ENERGY AND SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT OF THE $35,000 ANYTIME THIS COMING WEEK AND ONCE I RECEIVE IT, I WILL BE COMING BACK TO SHOT THE *DELETED* AND THE BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD, WHAT WILL YOU CALL THAT? WICKEDNESS TOO? DO YOU WISH FOR THAT TO HAPPEN OR SHOULD I JUST TELL YOU THE PERSON FOR YOU TO HANDLE IT YOURSELF BECAUSE I AM ANGRY WITH YOU.

TRY AND WIRE THE $35,000 BECAUSE ME AND MY BOYS HAVE SET DAY TO HIT THE *DELETED* IN QATAR AND ONCE WE HIT HIM DOWN, I WILL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY , SO TRY YOUR BEST AND WIRE IT AND SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT AT ONCE. NO MISTAKES AND NO ERROR DID YOU GET ME?BE EXPECTING ME IN YOUR COUNTRY NEXT TWO WEEKS TO SHOT THE PERSON THAT HIRED ME AND THE BLOOD WILL BE IN YOUR OWN HEAD.

Surely Don doesn’t now believe himself that Cal has “paid $15,000” already? Anyway, he bumps up the price again due to Cal’s insolent remarks. Most likely as he has heard that Cal is getting a couple of hundred thousand for selling his fund.

The ethical battle continues;

Quote:
I DON'T FUCKING CARE, OSAMA BIN LADEN KILL MANY FOR NAME, SADDAN HUSSAIN KILL FOR NAME, INDI AMIN KILL FOR NAME, I SHOOT FOR MONEY, I DON'T FUCKING SHOOT ANYBODY I SEE, SOMEBODY MUST PAY ME TO SHOOT ANY DAMN *DELETED*, YOU ARE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE TODAY, IF YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT ANY *DELETED* DISTURBING YOU, I AM ALWAYS READY , IT'S MY JOB, MY HOBBY, JUDGE ME NOT AGAIN AS I EASILY GET ANGRY AND I SHOOT WHEN I AM ANGRY, I DON'T FUCKING BLAME YOU FOR JUDGING ME, I BLAME THE *DELETED* FOR PAYING ME TO ASSASSINATE YOU WITHOUT PROPER CLARIFICATION. MY CLIENT WILL BE DEAD SOONEST BY MY BULLET AND THE BLOOD WILL BE UPON YOU CALBERT. WIRE MY $35,000 ANYTIME THIS WEEK AND DON'T FUCKING DELAY ME, YOU ARE JUDGING ME AND I WONT ACCEPT THAT, IF YOU JUDGE ME AGAIN, YOU WILL BE MAKING ME ANGRY.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LETS END THIS WHOLE THING THIS WEEK FOR YOU TO GO YOUR WAY, THO I KNOW THAT SOMEDAY YOU WILL NEED MY SERVICE TO ELIMINATE SOMEBODY FOR YOU, I WILL BE FUCKING AVAILABLE TO DO THAT, I AM HONEST ASSASSIN AND BEFORE YOU MUST HIRE ME, ENSURE THAT THE TARGET IS GUILTY OF THE ALLEGATION.

SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT AND MY BOY WILL TELL YOU HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR TAPE AND I WILL PERSONAL TELL YOU WHO THE *DELETED* IS. AS SOON AS I TELL YOU, I WANT YOU TO GO AND SHOOT THE *DELETED* BECAUSE IF YOU PITY, I WILL STILL RETURN AND I AM SHOOTING THE *DELETED* TOO. WE ARE GOING OUT NOW FOR THE HIT OF THE QATAR *DELETED*, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PICTURE SOONEST AS THE HIT WILL COMMENCE TODAY, AM OUT NOW... SEND ME SCREENSHOT BECAUSE ONCE I FINISH HERE WE ARE JETTING OUT IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT MAKE ME COME BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY TO AVOID...........(JUDGE) .

The guy is clearly a noble operator of his profession;

Quote:
AND THAT IS THE REASON I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING JUDGE ME, THOUGH I AM A THUG, I REMAIN FAITHFUL, MY LAW FORBID EATEN SOMEBODIES MONEY AND ALSO SHOOT THE PERSON AND THAT IS WHY I AM STILL ALIVE TODAY, IF I DON'T WANT YOUR WORK, I WILL PAY YOU BACK WHAT EVER YOU PAID TO ME AND COLLECT MY EXPENSES FROM THE TARGET AND EXPOSE MY CLIENT THAT IS ME, SO YOU MUST FUCKING STOP JUDGING ME, I HAVE MY LAW AND I ABIDE BY IT, EVEN IF ANY OF MY BOYS FAIL, THEY WILL FACE THE BULLET WITHOUT MERCY, I AM PROFESSIONAL....MANY HAS BEEN HIT DOWN, UNCOUNTABLE BUT ALL THE SAME AM STILL READY TO SHOOT MORE FOR MONEY.

Followed by some delays…

Quote:
HELLO CALBERT, HAVE YOU WIRE THE MONEY? WHAT IS FUCKING HOLDING YOU, SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT, I HAVE DONE HERE IN QATAR AND I AM GOING TO BE ON MY WAY BACK TO MY BASE. WHAT IS HOLDING THE TRANSFER, SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT ALLOW ME TO COME BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE I WILL BE FORCED TO DO HARM THAN GOOD. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER JUDGEMENT FROM YOU SO FUCKING WIRE MY MONEY AND SEND ME THE SCREENSHOT IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE TAKING A LOT OF TIME. GET THE FUCK BACK AT ME IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO BE WARNED, MY CLIENT WHO HIRED ME CALLED AND WAS SHOUTING WHY I REFUSE TO SHOOT YOU, MY CLIENT HAS DECIDED TO HARM YOU PERSONALLY THEREFORE BE WARNED WHO YOU GO OUT WITH AND WHO YOU DRINK AND EAT WITH TO AVOID POISON OR HARM, BE WARNED AND BE CAREFUL. DO NOT FAIL TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP AT ONCE AS YOU ARE TAKING MY WHOLE TIME. GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCREENSHOT IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T FUCKING DELAY ME. AND ALSO DO NOT FUCKING MAKE ANY DAMN MISTAKE DID YOU FUCKING GET ME, THE ACCOUNT REMAIN HSBC BANK HONG KONG, NOTE AND DO NOTE MAKE MISTAKE DID YOU GET ME. I AWAIT THE SCREENSHOT TODAY.

Don obviously doesn’t know that it takes a couple of weeks for these funds to be liquidated.

Quote:
WHERE IS THE MOTHER FUCKING SCREENSHOT, DO NOT FUCKING FORCE ME TO RETURN BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AS IT WILL BE TO YOUR DISADVANTAGE, HAVE YOU WIRE THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT? KINDLY NOTIFY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND DON'T LET ME COME BACK. MESSAGE FROM FUCKING DON .V .

Which brings us to this morning, when he notifies me 17 times that his account has now changed (number 6). Surely he can’t still believe he is going to get paid (again…) after nearly 8 weeks of being dicked around? But now is a critical time, because Cal cashed his fund cheque on Monday which means that it gets cleared tomorrow morning.

Cal is simply drained from the past weeks’ stress and is just relieved that this is all coming to an end. The payment is finally going ahead and Don can leave him alone for once. What could possibly go wrong? Rolling Eyes

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are fucking stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother fucking fool

that really is some quality ranting.

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is excellent, hit-lads are a pest to keep going but this one just keeps on supplying the love.

his hidden room has daylight coming in roflolololol Very Happy nd you are going to be killed by a tramp, apparently.

Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Yeah this guy's a prize idiot. Not sure where to go next though - I just want to inflict the maximum amount of pain as I'm sure he's about to twig and stop responding to me.

I've tried to bait him with a few other accounts though during this time and have had no response whatsoever. Not sure what that means... hopefully not that he's got enough real victims already

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much lad pain and excellent sig material from one lad.Well done! Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just love it .... from the beginning to the end Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Narcisschism
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good read, I wish I came across more of these.

Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So where was I? Oh yes, the payment! So it turns out Don hasn't forgotten after all about the $15,000 that was transferred but not received. How silly of me to think that he may have just given up about it! He is now actively chasing me about it as it was transferred back on the 30th of January.

Let's backtrack a little too - Cal's cheque has cleared and is about to pay Don another $35,000 into another account, that just so happens to be an Australian account, which is where Cal lives too. Something tells me Don opened this account specially for Cal's payment as, from what I've noticed there is not a shred of doubt in his mind that he is finally getting paid. (I'll be calling the ANZ bank myself tomorrow to report this account to their fraud investigation department)

Quote:
HAVE YOU DONE THAT TRANSFER TODAY? MAKE NO FUCKING MISTAKE, THE BANK IS ANZ BANK BE INFORMED AND DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE. GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCREENSHOT TODAY AS SOON AS YOU HAVE MAKE THE TRANSFER AND DO NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE.

Quote:
SEND ME THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION FOR ME TO ENSURE YOU MADE THE TRANSFER IN THE RIGHT ACCOUNT. DO NOT MAKE ANY FUCKING MISTAKE, HOW MANY DAYS DID YOUR BANK SAY IT WILL TAKE TO CLEAR? GET BACK TO ME WITH THE SCREENSHOT FOR ME TO CONFIRM WHETHER YOU TRANSFERRED THE MONEY INTO THE CORRECT ACCOUNT OR NOT. HOW MANY DAYS DID YOUR BANK TOLD YOU. GET BACK TO ME WITH THE DETAILS. AS SOON AS THE MONEY CLEARS I WILL TELL YOU WHO THE MOTHERFUCKER IS AND MY BOY WILL BRING YOUR TAPE TO YOU AND THAT WILL BE THE END , YOU CAN NOW DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO THE MOTHERFUCKER.

So Cal obediently makes the payment of $35,000 into this new Australian account.

Don also sends me this hogwash about finding the person who chopped him of $30,000 the first time;

Quote:
For your information, i have been able to trace that motherfucker called IZ@K IS@F and after my research and consultation, i find out that he reside and base in Hahotrim Israel. Yes that is it, nobody can escape me unless i am not ready to trace you, i am worldwide Assassin, my country president know me because he use me also to take away his enemies.

I then notice something strange on his next email (aside from the fact he seems to have learnt how to use bold text now too);

Quote:
Get back to me with the Screenshot and also notify me the financial institution the money was transferred from? This is important, My personal accountant wishes to know to enable him get in contact Direct with the bank to know what make the Transfer delay so much.

My personal accountant has get in contact with *** **** of ******** and *** wishes to know what financial institution the money was transferred from. So get back to me accordingly and try everything possible and send me the screenshot, any mistake will lead to my arrival in your country next week so let everything be fine for peace to rain . Don't fuck with me.

I've edited out the name as it is a legitimate person who Don is mentioning here. Turns out that, on the screenshot I sent him (which is a legitimate history page from one of my own accounts with photochopped information), the name of the company who created the Internet Banking portal is written in small print on the bottom. Don has contacted this company trying to impersonate Cal, asking what has happened to this transfer. He created an email account very similar to Cal's and actually forwarded my screenshot to this person. Needless to say, the person could not help Don, since they have nothing to do with the actual bank. However this person did mention to Don that the bank Cal told him he used was not actually a customer of this company.

Don also didn't notice that Cal got the details wrong on his $35,000 transfer;

Quote:
Okay the account details is correct, My personal accountant confirmed to me that the $15,000 you transferred into this Hong Kong account is yet to confirm, what happened? My accountant contacted *** of ******** and he said transfer was done to the account but the money did not confirm, can you go to your bank and ask them what happened to the money, did the money return back to your account? what bank did you transfer the money from, my accountant can contact the bank directly for them to sort the problem out, go to your bank and know why the transfer did not confirm, it is very important, my accountant said the money will take 1 month to confirm and yesterday was Friday the money did not confirm. Go to your bank and get me report as i am unhappy that the money did not confirm yesterday.

I await your reply and report from your bank. Do that immediately because i want to end everything between both of us, i will be going for urgent mission in Canada by next week Friday and i want to ensure that everything between you and i ended before then, so go and confirm the reason why the $15,000 have not confirmed till today and get back to me .

For the record, I actually got in contact myself with this person and exchanged a few emails to and from them. They told me everything that was said and sent over all of the details of this person to me. I thought that there was a very small chance that Don may have asked using his real name or a real email account - but it turns out he had just tried to impersonate Cal.

I do kind of feel like I have done the wrong thing here, unintentionally involving a real person like this, however by now it was too late - so I simply warned this person who it was they were dealing with and they were very appreciative and promised to cease all contact here forth. I also apologised to this person for wasting any of his or the company's time as a result of this.

Don was not as appreciative;

Quote:
The Bank should send the Print Out confirmation to you, this is what my personal accountant said, he said you should go to your bank and ask them to send you the transfer print out from there system, as soon as you receive it, kindly send it to me and i will now face the HSBC Bank HONG KONG. *** the ******** customer officer said The Commonwealth Bank is not a ******** customer yet the screen shot that you sent through has ********'s name at the bottom. Did you use the Commonwealth Bank's system for the transfer?.

Please get this resolved, as i am not happy with your bank and HSBC Bank Hong Kong. Get the System print out and send it to me and i will now commence action against the HSBC Bank Hong Kong.

He keeps telling Cal to go back to his bank and get the confirmation slip... and Cal keeps telling him that the details should be correct and that the bank has no idea what is going on - it's obviously a problem on his end.

Don is getting increasingly agitated and desperate, demanding all sorts of information;

Quote:
See 5 information the bank need now:

The Bank has not confirmed that money was transferred from your Bank and they said that the Screenshot is not enough proof to confirm or release any money, they said you should just send the copy of your statement of account from the month of January and February. 5 information needed to end this whole matter is listed below...

1.The Name of the Bank the money was transferred from:
2.The Address of the Bank:
3.The Telephone Number of the Bank:
3.e-mail of the Bank:
5. Statement of Your account.

Furnish me with this 5 details and this will be resolved immediately, i am not happy with this whole situation...

Meanwhile i am still waiting for the confirmation of the $35,000, when is it going to confirm??? Today or tomorrow?

...and this last one is just priceless;

Quote:
Do not Allow me to Return back, because i am going to make it too damn HOT. So what the fucking is delaying the $35,000 you transferred, The transfer is local transfer and it is taking a lot of time, this is 4th day and the money is yet to confirm the ANZ Account so what is the damn problem with that fucking one Huh? are you joking with me or what? Don't fuck with me because i am going to be back with red hot hatred and you and the motherfucker will be dead, because he motherfucker started this bullshit and myself made mistake by sparing your fucking head. What the fuck is going on, Tell me what the fuck is holding the $35,000 because no money has shown yet, whose problem is this fucking one now, the ANZ or your fucking Bank. Get the fucking back to me and be informed, if all this does not get sorted out before i finish in Canada this weekend, i am coming fucking back to you and you will have no fucking place to run to. Ask your fucking bank what the fuck is going on, what the fucking fuck is fucking going damn on !!! !!! !!!

All furnish me with this info for the $15,000 ....
1.The Name of the Bank the money was transferred from:
2.The Address of the Bank:
3.The Telephone Number of the Bank:
4.e-mail of the Bank:
5. Statement of Your account.

Surely the transfers will clear into Don's accounts in the next day or two and we can all get on with our lives...

Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's been a while since my last post, but would you believe this guy's still thinking he is going to get paid…

Due to "unforseen" bank problems he's handed over piggy number 7 and 8 as well over the past month or so.

Poor old Cal just can't seem to get things right. At the moment he's made the payment, but can't get the attachment part right - all his emails are coming through without anything on it - they just say <untitled.jpg> on the bottom instead of a juicy, money-filled screenshot... what on Earth is going on??

Quote:

NOTHING JAMES, NOTHING FUCKING NOTHING JAMES. MAYBE YOUR BOX IS NOT ATTACHING IT FINE, CAN YOU USE ANOTHER BOX AND ATTACH THE SCREENSHOT, I CAN SEE JPG BUT NO ATTACHMENT COMES ALONG WITH IT AND THIS IS FUCKING NOT GOOD. THE MONEY HAS NOT CONFIRM THE ACCOUNT YET AND THIS IS THE MAIN REASON I NEED TO SEE THE SCREENSHOT TO ENABLE THE BANK TRACE THE TRANSFER AND ALSO TO ENSURE YOU WIRED THE MONEY INTO THE CORRECT ACCOUNT. TRY YOUR BEST TRY AGAIN, IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS YOU CAN ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME FROM THERE IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT , WHEN ARE YOU GONNA HAVE CHANCE TO GO AND GET YOUR CD PLATE FROM ONE OF MY AGENT, I DROP IT WITH HIM, GET BACK TO ME AT ONCE, TRY AND RE ATTACH IT AND SEND IT TO ME,

…it is very very important.

Quote:
CALBERT NO ATTACHMENT IS FUCKING HERE JAMES , NO DAMN FUCKING SCREENSHOT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU ARE NOT FUCKING DOING THE RIGHT THING, I CAN;T SEE ANY DAMN THING ,

He’s becoming increasingly belligerent and anxious. I actually can’t remember how much the payment is supposed to be this time… he sends so many emails it’s just ridiculous – usually 4-8 at a time, all with unique, nonsense filled subjects.

Quote:
CALBERT THIS IS BULLSHIT, THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT, I CANNOT SEE ANY DAMN SCREENSHOT AND THE WORSE PART OF THE MATTER IS THAT, YOUR MESSAGE IS NOT COMING WITH ANY ATTACHMENT, IT COME JUST LIKE THAT, PLANE MESSAGE WITHOUT ANY FUCKING ATTACHMENT AND BESIDES THE MONEY HAS NOT CLEARED INTO MY ACCOUNT, THIS IS THE MAIN REASON I NEED TO SEE THE SCREENSHOT TO BE SURE THAT YOU WIRED THE MONEY INTO THE CORRECT ACCOUNT. DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE AND GET THE SCREENSHOT TO ME, NO ATTACHMENT JAMES, NO FUCKING SCREENSHOT. THE MONEY HAS NOT CONFIRM, IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN CALL YOUR BANK TO CONFIRM WHETHER THE MONEY HAS CONFIRM MY ACCOUNT OR NOT, THEY WILL TELL YOU. SO I AM EXPECTING THE MONEY TO CONFIRM ANYTIME THIS WEEK BUT BEFORE ANYTHING, I NEED TO BE FUCKING SURE THAT THE MONEY IS TRANSFERRED INTO THE CORRECT ACCOUNT TO AVOIDING DISTURBING THE BANK FOR NOTHING. DO THE RIGHT THING JAMES, YOU ARE NOT GET IT RIGHT, I HAVE TOLD YOU, USE ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS AND ATTACH THE DAMN SCREENSHOT AND SEND TO ME, DO THAT AND I WILL GET THE SCREENSHOT, WHAT THE BIG FUCK. .

Yeah…. what the big fuck…

LadyFannie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is priceless.

I've tried hitlads and can't seem to keep them any longer than a few days.
You're playing it well.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! What the big fuck! I'm seriously going to start using that one! Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic