SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stuck on a scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrGz0r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a email from this gold scammer i just dont' know what to write next here is what he wrote.

Hello Sir,
Greetings to you. We are very ready to do business with you.Please find attached our company registration, some few pictures of our mining site with workers as well as clients who came to buy some products from us.We would be grateful to start business with you.We can only offer you 50kg to start with and our terms are very simple,After initial inspection,a sample is tested at the Geological Survey department in Ghana after a down payment of 6.5% is paid to enable us prepare the certificate of Origin ,pay government taxes etc after which the consignment will be shipped to your choice of destination and Full payment made after assay.We await your response.

Best Regards
Mr.George Atitsogbe
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

play along until the scammer is sending his payment details.
It will be Western Union or Moneygram.
Convince him that you can only send money to a real bank account.
In most cases the lad will try to insist on WU or MG.
The discussion will keep him busy for a while.

Once you get a bank account you can report it to Alan and add the first Closed lad accounts to your signature.

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi
Please make sure your not using your real life email address. If so drop the scammer and set up a new email address. Many people use hushmail, fastmail or gmail.

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
MrGz0r
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thx for the info and i'm using a fake email account.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Karl is right. Keep him chatting for a bit and let him burn through his first few scripts. This will take him several replies and he will send you all sorts of pictures of gold dust in bags and other crap if you prod him that way. Let him do this, he expects to after all. If he sends photoshopped pictures just ignore the fact and let him think they are good enough to send to real victims Wink

When he is off script you can start making arrangements to pay him and send hi through the usual wringer before hitting him up for piggies.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic