SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jane

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank u for your message Mr Orville this is and yes i have got your message.. can you please tell me something little about yourself here so that i can also do the same for you...Hope to hear from you soon..

Quote:
Well thank you very much for telling me something bit about yourself and also some lovely photos from you as well like i have already said Am 31 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I was born in Colorado and raised in Ghana and my race is Colorado My heritage is English,may be u may ask what i mean by my heritage is English is all cuss our Colonial masters was the British and my dad is a British man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u. Am student i study accounting and i just completed my education and had master degree in accounting. I recently base in Ghana and also got a job as sales/marketing personals.Am the only daughter of my parents but i have one younger brother who also here.Talking about who i am;am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor.. My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, listening to music (almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don¦t have any kids, I don¦t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; But it take's time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! So with true love, is by sharing bad and good times
together. True love
is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that’s why we don’t develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that’s when both sees that they are having the same strong feeling for each other. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make my one and only the most happiest man on earth if only he’s willing to accept me as part of him. I’ll be there whenever he needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt his feeling. I’ll love him just the way he is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that he falls in. I really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I promised to be the woman of his dreams cuss I’m not going,to let him down, since the adage goes ;A woman without a man is like a river or a stream without a source and as relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure him my whole heart. I don¦t know and can¦t tell if that special person is you but I believe it’s you because your advert alone speaks of it all so why
don’t we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. I know at this point, we have something in common so let us be serious to each other and see what the future will be for us and pls write back and stay blessed. from

Quote:
Well thank you very much for your reply as well okay..... You also sound nice and lovely to me and also thank u for your photos what i can say is that you also look great and hundsome as well and you are also every woman dream.... You said i should be careful of my picture i sent you. What is wrong with that picture in white...????? I hope you enjoy what we are doing or what we have started doing here till we go feather to see how the future will hold us to. I want to know you more than this okay so if you don't mind answering me for this questions okay........

1 How many Girlfriends you had before?
2. Do you know what went wrong in your past relationship(s)?
3. Do you know what you want in a new partner?
4.Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs?
5.How many brothers and sisters etc. you have?( How big is your family?)
6. What's the year you were born and how old you are?
7. What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like?
8. What is your goals or dreams in life?
9. What do you dream about at night?
10. What's your favorite foods & drinks?
11. Can you drive a vehicle? and also do u have one.??? Do you also live in your own house or you rent an apartment..???
12. What's your religion?
Hope to hear from you sooner again..

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well thank you also for your respond you really sounds nice and lovely to me...Like i have already said am a woman of her words and also am one man woman and i expert the same thing from my partner okay. Is good to know some sett-things from you this way and if i can say something also age is always just figures for me and i don't care for your age all that i care and hope for is your kind, time, honest, understanding, faithful love caring you will have for me, what i was told is that men at your age knows how to treat a woman like an uncooked egg and i want to experience that also okay. what do you also want in your next or to say your new life partner.....?? Cos if i will make myself clear i told you that am looking for my soul mate, the right man, not just the right man but the man of my dreams. How many kids do you have as at now...?? And are they living with you in the same house or their mother..?????? Apart from communicating with me online here do you have other women you also write and spoke to please feel free to tell me the truth okay dear one......??? And also do you have someone in your mind that you wanted to go out with or to spend the rest of your life with..???? And also are you going to get married again and who is the lucky one in your dreams...???? For now what are you doing.??? Are you just home or you are working part-times dear one...... My real and full name is Janet and what about yours.???? I was also born 3rd July 1981 and that's 31 years of age......I have been single till now thou i have dated so many times but non of them went good for me so this time and for now am looking for the man of my dreams and i hope that should be real okay. Am 5''7 feet tall and so far as am still single with no kids i want to have some kids of my self and are you planing to have more kids and with me...???? I just want two kids a boy and a girl if you support my idea okay..According to your email you state that you have many vehicles how do u mean by that...?? Is that many vehicles are private ones or commercial...??? Do you own your house or you rent an Apartment for yourself.????...I will be very happy to hear from you time to time and am sorry to keep so much longer to rely you back i think i have some little problem with my network and my computer as well okay..

Yes you have answer my questions correctly but i still have somethings to ask u and i hope you are going to answer me this as well dear one......???

Hope to hear from you8 and have a lovely weekend as well....J

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning my dearest one,

Thank you very much dear one but i want you to be honest with me okay am happy to meet you and also keep in touch with all the times but is rather unfortunate my service provider calls me to inform me about my internet bills and am short of money right and also my room rent has also expire and i have to do that as well...My work is now very slow like i wouldn't be asking you for your help okay dear one and i will be grateful if you will be kind and understand me for this okay. so can you please help me to pay for my internet first so that we can still continue speaking here and i don't want to lose u and your contact here now and ever okay please let me no if you can help me and how much you can help me for okay. Can you also give me your phone number so that we can speak also....??? Take care and hope to hear from u soon

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello once again dear one... don't get me wrong of asking you for a help from u okay and i think i have told u and also explain why am seeking a help from u okay please don't get me wrong am serious about u and what about you didn't hear anything from me till sometimes..?? How would u feel then rather than to tell u the truth dear one ......just be honest with me OK and even thou if u can help me this is not the way to talk to me okay...Take care also

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honey, you do not ask for help from someone you just met. It looks like you just talked to me to try to take my money. It is one thing to tell me you may be losing your internet but that does not make it all right to ask me for money. I am very honest with you and that is why I said that.

Quote:
Well am so very sorry if i have said something wrong and also offend you in that way okay dear one....You know i care and likes you very much and for this i can say am sincerely apologize for that okay....I hope you will find a place in your heart to forgive me for my reaction....???/ How are you doing anyway...... I hope you are doing much better today then yesterday babe.???...... i want to tell you something and i hope you will well understood me for that dear one......All we need to do is that Always You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this...........Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing...........The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love.Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust.Do you trust me?Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each otherSomeone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people............I hope you agree with em dear one..Hope to hear from you and have a nice evening my babe ...Good night and always remeber that someone is here waiting for the right day to come so that we could be together Okay Be good

Good afternoon cutie! We are a bit busy today but not wuite like usual. There must be something else going on or maybe people just getting ready for the holiday. I have only taken in 22 bikes so far. I usually have about that many by noon on a Monday.

Honey, do not paste those stupid definition things, useless love letters or quotes to me. I do not need not read that. I want to read your words not something stolen off the computer.Please do not do that again.

I am not bothered about your reaction but you should understand that I tell people exactly what I think. I am one of those brutally honest people. I hope this will be all right with you.

Quote:
Yes its always good to tell people about who u are and how you feel also okay am also like that and i like that much as well....... Am very happy that you can always understand me as i will also do the same for both..... My day was great and is late here now so i have to get some sleep now and i hope u also been taken good care of yourself and once again i wish u all the best you been doing and be good my dear one......be kind and honest with me as your future wife to be and i will also do the same for both okay. Understanding is what we need and also kind, honest, faithfulness caring and support each other from time to time as well....Always feel my pains as i will also do the same okay...............Have a great day and am off to bed dear one Stay bless for me see you tomorrow okay bye for now and many hugs from J

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sexy mama! It is good that we understand one another here and can be truly open with our feelings. That is very important in any relationship. I am sorry I did not get to wish you sweet dreams last night in person, but I did have some very nice thoughts of you as I slept.

We do not need to be mean to get a point across. Communication and understanding work just fine.

Have a great day at work honey!

Quote:
Well once again how are you doing over..???? I was sleeping last night, and my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly do everything that i could do but i didn't see you there The i realiase that i miss you, I miss you so very much. I want you to hold me so much. When time allows, and we can be together the way we want to, I'll hold on as if it was my last mission. I miss you so much, I wanna' run away with you far away so no hurt would taint us. But that is just a fragment of my imagination and fantasy. It helps to fantasize sometimes to dull the hurt of things I experience. I miss you, my love, and want nothing more than to be in your arms until you kiss my problems away. I don't think that I tell you enough how much you truly mean to me and how much I love you. I am proud of your achievements and impressed by your strong will. Although I don't constantly say it, I am proud to see you develop into who you are becoming. I love you dearly and you constantly remain in my sweetest thoughts.... Never doubt how much you mean to me and nevertheless how much I love you. I will remain faithfully yours until the end of time. I think am the most happiest woman in this world now that i have such person okay.. and also can you share your phone number with me so that we can speak more also there and exchange sms.??

Take care aldo and be good Janet and missed you very much as well

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my love! It's always great to get your mails and I really wish you would stop pasting that junk to me. That is mostly babble from one of those love letter sites not your words and I do not care to read them. I want your words babe.

I do hope you have a great day at home or work, wherever your might be today. Please start writing to me yourself and not pasting junk.

Quote:
Good morning and am fine thank you and what about yourself as well. i had a busy days at work that why it took so long to reply you back okay...I hope you are much better there as well.. How was also your work and everything going on there babe.??? I have also missed you so very much and is always in my dreams come be with you someday and make my dreams comes through OK... you are the first thing i think in the morning and the last thing i also think in the night before i got my sleep okay so i hope and know that our dreams will surely come to pass babe... Some times ago i do ask you for your phone no but it seems i didn't heard anything like that from you so please this time can i have your phone no so that we can speak also on phone to hear our voices..??? Is Easter Friday here and i hope the same thing there...... i will love to see some new photos of you also and i cant wait to share all that i got with the right man which is you...Take care and all my love....I missed you so very much and you are my dream man, my soul mate and my everything life have to offer me okay be good and hope to hear from you soon

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my baby! I am not bothered by the time it takes for you to reply to me. I understand when people have other things to do. It is also a sort of holiday here but I am still working regardless. It is not that important a day for us to take off but many other people do.

Honey, I do not get to decide what photos are put on this computer. It belongs to my job and the bosses wife is the one that puts any pictures on here. She mostly puts things on here that are related to the business.

I know you have asked me for my phone number and I will share it at a time I feel we are really knowing each other. I will not give it right now because it looks more like a way to get around writing me proper mails instead of pasting trash to me. I want to hear your voice at some point but not until I really know you and see that it is more than just a distraction from emails.

Quote:
Good morning and how are you doing today.....???? I have a busy week so that why u cant hear anything from me time to time ok but i hope u are doing well.??? Will get back to you after work okay dear one i miss u althou and hope same thing from you...Take care and have a lovely day

Good morning my baby! I have really missed you the last few days. I know you are busy and that is fine. It is very busy here in the shop also. We weren't quite as busy last week but this one is pretty rushed. I guess the holidays had some effect on us. Nothing new in this business.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic