SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I've Been Sent A Deadline!

View next topic
View previous topic

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU WILL SEE OUR BACK SIDE

It must be Hecturd. He like showing off his backside puke

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
oscarpiles
Custard Kitty Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly this Lad has a large Arsenal at his command. Not ifs, ands or Butts! Since Mals is Behind in his responsibilities, he will get to the Bottom of this! Um...okay never mind.

So I figured I'd try to barter with the Lad:

Quote:
Please Sir/Madam,

I am very serious!!!! My life is in your hands and I just thought that you would like to make some extra money. You can see my side of this can't you? Honestly I thought it was a fantastic idea since your Boys are already here. How about I sweeten the pot and give you another $1,000 USD to make my nemesis go away?

If you give this some careful consideration I would be most appreciative.

Great Success!!

Quote:
I HAVE ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AND I ACCEPTED

Cool! So what does our Hero do? Nothing!!!

Quote:
okay, go and make the payment. i will help you and i will protect you. once the payment is done, and make sure you make the payment today, because you have wasted our time.

Quote:
WE HAVE AGREED TO YOUR PLANS, AND DON'T FAIL TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TODAY, AS YOUR HOUR OF GRACE IS OVER, OR I WIL ORDER MY MEN TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAILED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS YOU SAID.

Quote:
it seems you are playing with us right? i told you to go and make the payment first, yoyu are still here asking me questions, now i see you and your family we die, we no longer need the payment, as the date we gave to you have expired

Aw Crap! The payment! Why do I always forget that part?

Quote:
Sir/Madam,

Please leave my Family out of this. I am perfectly willing to make any payments you ask for!! Since we now are working for the same team I thought that we didn't have the same Deadlines???

I am here for you,

I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay. After some begging on my part he's given me a bank account to do a direct debit. Will be sending it straight to Alan this morning.

Luckily I live nowhere near a WU so no amount of red capitalised insults are going to help him get paid that way.

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
Agent1002
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to send, Are you missing someone? send email to hitlads that have someone watching. I just shot a cattle rustler, poacher, etc. Ask who you shot because you can't find ID on the body. They had a cell phone, Binoculars, hunting rifle, and a tatoo on his chest. Who was he?

Internet Security Team

Agent 1002
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My deadline expires today, I already received a "RIP-message", so no mercy for my 82-years old Slovakian Lady-character Sad

But she managed to pull two piggies out of him Very Happy

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
FUCK YOU, DO YOU THICK YOU CAN FOOL US? NOW WE KNOW YOU ARE NOW READY TO DIE.

Why yes,I do think( or maybe thick) I can fool you.As do a bunch of my friends Twisted Evil

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
oscarpiles
Custard Kitty Cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had lost the Darling after this:

Quote:
I am so sorry Sir/Madam,

I went to the Bank but there was a hold on my account. Can you please give me some more time?

BUT:

Quote:
okay i am waiting, and once the payment is not made today, then we will know you are playing with us, and there for we take actions.

Uh Oh:

Quote:
Listen Sir/Madam,

This silent treatment isn't funny!! There was a bit of a disturbance in my yard and I don't like it a bit! Was that your Boys??? My dog didn't come when I called him!! Please make this stop!!

I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is sending emails using gomer email addy but with 2 m's

Quote:
Olu GOMER <[email protected]>
2:15 PM (5 minutes ago)

to me
Filipino
English Translate message
Turn off for: Filipino
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE HAVE RIP OFF YOUR MONEY HAHAHAHAHAHA BYE BYE AND DONT CONTACT US AGAIN

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HEY WHJAT IS DELAYING YOU? TO MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE WASTING TIME, AS YOUR OUR OF GRACE IS OVER

oh dear

Quote:
like I said, I had to get the money back, now I've done that I have to send it via Moneygram and they have half-day closing on Wednesdays

Charles

he also sent this :
Quote:
okay i am waiting , what i mean by other email, that i sent them to collect the money from you and you are to send them the money and so, that is what i mean, cos if you computer have been hacked, they do monitor emails, they will have your password to check you your mails, so when ever you want to pay out money, they contact you, to send the money to them, that is what i mean. that is why i told you to make sure you make the payment to the two info i sent you and not another.

edit to add, after a new delay, what with MG being shut:
Quote:
i am very sorry for you.. is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing my self to you because don't have any business with you, my duty as i am mailing you now is just to kill you and i have to do it as i have already been paid for that.
someone you call a friend want you dead by all means, and the person have spent alot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name,picture and other necessary information we needed about you.So i sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but i told them not to kill you that i will like to contact you and see if your life is important to you or not since their finding shows that you are innocent,
I called my client back and ask him of your email address which i didn't tell him what i wanted to do with it and he gave to me and i am using it to contact you now. As i am writing you now my men are monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you.
Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE/ someone has paid us to kill you.Get back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, $10,000 is ll you need to spend .You will first of all pay $7,000 then i will send you a tape to you which i recorded every discussion i made with the person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $3,000. If you are not ready for my help, then i will carry on with my job straight-up

WARNING;DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER,SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WELL WANT YOU DEAD. I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY ,IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.
DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 9PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION, GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY

Isn't this where it all started?

2nd edit to add, I've been given until tomorrow morning. I also checked the exchange rate.

For 2,000.00 Mexica Pesos.

You will receive 149.949220383535 United States Dollars.

Exchange Rate Applicable: 0.0749746101917677

$150 is all I'm worth?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Leaddore
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting this guy as well. I got him down to 160 bucks already, he seems rather desperate for money... lol

"I am hired to kill you, give me 10,000 dollars or you die!"

I only have 160 dollars in the bank right now, I just had to make my car payment and pay my rent!

"Ok you are to send the 160 through western union money transfer to the followin details...."

hehehe

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic