SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This Lad's All Excited

View next topic
View previous topic

JustLurking
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind

Last edited by JustLurking on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a lot of fun but please don't point out his errors. Let him roll with that

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
rattlesnake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he wants to split the $20 Million with you (hence your $10 Million payment). Once you've been baiting him for a few weeks, tell him you've just won the Coca-Cola lottery and he can keep the entire $20 Million for himself.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
JustLurking
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

next victim wrote:
Looks like a lot of fun but please don't point out his errors. Let him roll with that

I'll keep it to myself. I don't want him bailing on me when I can be wasting his time. What filth to suggest he's going to donate millions to orphans. What a way to tug at victim's heartstrings.

rattlesnake wrote:
Sounds like he wants to split the $20 Million with you (hence your $10 Million payment). Once you've been baiting him for a few weeks, tell him you've just won the Coca-Cola lottery and he can keep the entire $20 Million for himself.

Haha! I like that one. That way he can give it all to those poor orphans.
Capt. Tripps
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The simple fact that you pointed out the letter's errors in your original post is enough for him to be able to perhaps Google his format and find your conveniently emboldened annotations which point out the inconsistencies and contradictions in his format.

I know this wasn't your intention, but this particular forum is public, and can readily be found from a search engine. Scammers as a rule are too busy trying to scam people out of money than to check up on their assumed identities, but it can and sometimes does happen. It's best not to help the lads at all, as education is not encouraged here.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capt. Tripps wrote:
The simple fact that you pointed out the letter's errors in your original post is enough for him to be able to perhaps Google his format and find your conveniently emboldened annotations which point out the inconsistencies and contradictions in his format.

I know this wasn't your intention, but this particular forum is public, and can readily be found from a search engine. Scammers as a rule are too busy trying to scam people out of money than to check up on their assumed identities, but it can and sometimes does happen. It's best not to help the lads at all, as education is not encouraged here.

Ok. Fine. I took it down. I guess I'm not up to doing this. See ya guys around.
Maxpwr
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be like that dude...

This is meant to be fun and entertaining. It sounded like you had a prize idiot there who you can cause some serious pain to.

The main thing is not to forget that, although these guys sound like complete morons, they are dangerous criminals who do awful, unspeakable things to their real victims. The last thing we would want is to give them any sort of education (even indirectly) that may improve their chances of scamming someone.

"l am happy for your mail because you are trying to be honest that you are confused than trying to act you know all that is needed when you know noting"

"You are f**king stupid, stupid to the highest level, you are mother f**king fool, what the f**king account is that, is that the account that i gave to you? huh??"
Nailgunner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the other hand, many of them are happy to jump to the wrong conclusion and may not even comprehend what we do ... I wouldn't worry about it too much. JustLurking, you have a PM Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic