SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anastasiya, Hellp Me!!!!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I suck at Vlads. I'm starting this thread though in hopes of getting some quality coaching on this one. (Thank you in advance)

Out of the blue I get this E-mail:

Quote:
Hello there new friend !
you like my pics ? I know that you're probably surprised to get my message. I'm looking just for a good man!
it is my first time I try to correspondence with man in Int. world.
I found you somewhere on the net. I don't remember which one it was. I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I do not want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here, it is hardly possible to explain from first time but
I want you to know my plans. I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest
me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area, agency will only help me
to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and
I think it is the right way for me, I am lost here, and I think that I
look pretty enough to find a better place. It is only my chance to meet a nice man. I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love
and tenderness, I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!
Well, I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I cannot tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I
have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get
to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
Please write me back! I will be checking it often. I hope I'm your type of girl, I'm not sure.... but....!! I hope so!
Kiss you, Anastasiya (this is my name)!

Header:
Quote:
Received: from ZZZ123 ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp103.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 04 Feb 2013 12:04:05 -0800 PST
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:56:34 +0400
Reply-To: Anastasiya <[email protected]>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: <CLIPPED>
Subject: Hello !!!!!!

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Anastasiya,
My name is and I divorced two years ago. You are a very young and lovely lady. I do not know if you are coming to Michigan when you travel but I'm afraid you might consider yourself too young to have me for a friend. I'm 53 years old and I am attaching a photo from last summer. If you are coming to Michigan and are not concerned about my age then I would love to know more about you.

Second E-mail:
Quote:
Hello my dear , thank you for your letter.
I hope my English will be clear for you,i think i will make several mistakes.
Please forgive me for them.Hope you will have enough patience for reading my mail.
I am new in cyber space and I have only good intentions.
To be fair I don't know what you want to know about me,in principle
I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes and hobbies.I think I will tell you
about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.
I am 25 years old March, 12th 1987 year. I always say that age is just a number!
I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of exercises .I would like to be in the best form.
I am about 174 cm tall (5.7) and my weight is about 55 kg.
I am not married ,so i don't have children .But i like children very much. And i know thet they like me also.
I have one youngest sister and it is great problem for us because we
have only two rooms flat.you can't imagine what does it mean to be born
in small town in Russia,there are not any chances
to live well,to get a good job.All young people leave towns to search
great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them
there. I want to leave Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I
will be lost here like many young girls before me.
It is not place to live and have stable future. I want to meet my right man .
I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate.
My mother is really worrying about me, her dream is to make me happy
and she wants me to see with a right kind of man. She will always respect my choice.
My father has died 5 years ago.I don't like recollect and talk about it.
To be fair I am not sure I am able to explain all in first message I
want to say so much!
I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work,I am fairly goal
oriented and I am sure you will be not
disappoined to meet me in real life.I am going to spend three months
abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me
because it is only the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents
to travel in a few days and i will travel to St.-Petersburg then,from St.-Petersburg I will
travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,if you don't mind to meet me please
tell me the name of your city and nearest international airport! I will book my flight from St.-Petersburg !
I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that
it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real love.
I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my man there.
I don't smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.I may have a glass of
red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have. My
soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little girl and I know that at first almost all men look
at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am lost in my letter,I am not sure you
understand my goals,please feel free to ask.
I live in Russia! Region Sibiria in a small town Bolshaya Murta.
My adress:
town Bolshaya Murta
Bobrovskaya street 14.

My city is really far from center of our country.Moscow and St Petersburg are located far from my place.
I would like to write if we understand interests of each other. If you understand my soul,my interests. If it is difficult read so long letters please let me know. I will write then shorter one.
I write from another city now. Name of this city is Krasnoyarsk. The reason is we don't have internet cafe in my town. It is mean that it take me 1 hour to get in this city by bus.
Please don't worry if i will answer you not so fast. I hope that you will understand me that it is difficult be in another city fast.
I don't have private mobile phone.We don't have international calls here. There is no any messenger in this cafe so we can only keep emailing each other.
Russia really is very difficult country!!!
Please write me about yourself.
I have to know everything. Your interests,hobby and so on.
The last one. I have several very important questions to you.
Do you like alcohol drinks? Do you drink it often?
Have you been good to women? Many men are acting very disgusting. I am looking for someone caring and sincere.
I like your photo. Can you send me more?
Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you
later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and
more details about my trip and work.

Yours Anastasiya

p.s. do you like my photos? One photo me and my sister! Her name Zoya!
And on the photo I am with my cat!!! His name is Lakomka!
I like fishing but I am not a good fisher ! Smile))

My Reply:
Quote:
Dear Anastasiya,
It's ok if you can't E-mail me frequently. I understand that life can be difficult over there in Russia. I live in the town of Kalamazoo, Michigan USA. I would love to meet you and I am surprised quite frankly that you might like to come and meet me in person. I have always treated the people around me with kindness and respect. I'm divorced because my wife left me two years ago. I think sghe ran off with another man but her family won't tell me anything. Anyway, no sense keeping a marriage if she wasn't here. I am just a regular factory worker. I make parts for the Auto industry. I think you are a beautiful young woman!! I do not have any children of my own. My wife had children when I met her and couldn't have any more when we married. It makes life a bit lonely but I'm ok now. I am 6' tall and 180 pounds. I don't know how those convert to metrics. I love all kinds of beer and make my own homemade wine. I started a batch of Cranberry wine at Christmas that will be ready to drink at next Christmas celebration with my family.

Updates as possible.

EDIT: to delete most of the Header to reduce blowout.

Last edited by Big Al on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your timing is impeccable! I also:

Quote:
suck at Vlads

My VLad sends three or four Messages a day (within minutes of eachother) and I give a Half-Hearted reply. I think the key is to move slow as they will do the same; until the whole Marriage/Money bit comes along that is.

I have been meaning to start posting mine ( other than some of the Goofy Crap that I've strewn around) but will soon if something interesting comes up.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to a friend of mine (FF), Vlads choose you not the other way around. If they think you aren't worth a paycheck, they'll drop you and move on.

Another friend (Next Victim), said they may not E-mail but once a week or every other day like this one so far.

Either way, I thought I'd put this here and if the bait continues learn another facet of baiting.

I also asked NV if the Vlads responded to any certain type of victim personality like "Sexual Pig" or "Momma's Boy". It sounds like a mix of the two might be in order.

"That'll be two cents please."
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you are doing fine Big Al. Could you take the alpha numeric strings from your header? It will make your post easier to read.

Quote:
Y3MgPyBJIGtub3cgdGhhdCB5b3U

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic