SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Couple die as consequence of scam. (Update)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://indepthafrica.com/nigerian-fraudsters-jailed-for-2-7m-lotto-scam-in-london/#.UOwISqV9ndk

Quote:
Nigerian Fraudsters jailed for £2.7m lotto scam in London

Quote:
Police identified a total of thirteen victims all over the world, who each lost an average of £207,000, after the duo convinced them they were due an Australian lottery pay-out, inheritance, investment benefit or were sold non-existent heavy plant machinery.

Quote:
One of their victims, XXXXX XXXXXXX, 62, of Hyde Park, Los Angeles was shot dead by her husband XXXXX XXXXXX, 63, who then shot himself on June 20, 2010 after she wired £264,000 — blowing the couple’s hard-earned pension.

I've X'd out the names of the victims.

Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad yet another reason to fight the fight.

Mentors, make sure your mentees are pointed at this.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sad! Crying or Very sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He will be sentenced on February 11 so he can complete a management degree.

They should have shot the lot on the spot. Why let a confirmed scammer and killer get a degree in management, when he will use it to oganize more scammers?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. So sad.

This is a valuable reminder of WHY what we do is important. Next idiot lad hugger who emerges gets hit in the face with this. No mercy for scammers. None. I don't care if baiters dead them, or anything, and I used to, really, I used to feel squeamish about some of the things done to lads, but not anymore. No mercy. None.

Selah.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Badger..will do. Evil or Very Mad

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
J.Hancock
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This made me sick, this is why we bait, to hope this doesnt happen. These lads clearing dont care who lives they are messing. They have no soul, they are just dark, lifeless creatures, and i really dont wanna have to even share the air we breath with them. these lads give no mercy to there victims, show i shall show them none.

I shall never take pitty on a lad, they show none, so why should i give them any.

They would take your grandmothers penision and not think twice, So I will not think twice about taking there resorces and hoping the "Big Boss man" gets his payment in blood for the lad, cause he didnt get payment from me. NO I WILL NOT, TO ME GOOD REDDANCES I SAY.

AND DEAR LADS

AND NO I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU LAD IF YOU COME FROM A POOR AND CORRUPT COUNTRY, TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. HOW ABOUT USE YOUR F***ING TIME ON A BETTER PERPOSE, LIKE PUTTING IT INTO YOUR COMMUNITY, INSTEAD OF DESTROYING MORE LIFES YOU BOTTOM FEEDERS..

YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR VICTIMS, AND WHAT HURT THEY COULD BE DEALING WITH, THEY COULD BE THE SAME AS YOU FOR ALL YOU KNOW, BUT I GUESS YOU DONT CARE, YOU JUST THINK WE ARE STUPID WESTERNERS. WELL ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I DONATE SOME OF MY HARD EARNED CASH EVERY MONTH TO HELP YOUR POOR COUNTRIES IN AID, BUT I KNOW THAT WOULD NOT STOP YOU TRYING TO TAKE MONEY FROM ME ANYWAYS.

I PROMISE TO BAIT AS MANY OF YOUS AS POSSIBLE, AS I WANT TO DO MY PART IN HOPING I MAY HAVE STOP SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ANOTHER FAMILY.

YOU LAD HEAPS OF S**T, CAN ROTT ON A STREET FOR ALL I CARE WAITING FROM MY MONEY, CAUSE ILL LEAVE YA THERE AS LONG AS YOU WANNA THINK THIS STUPID WESTERNER IS GUNNA GIVE IT TOO YA.

P.S IF I SEEN YA BEGGING ON A STREET FOR WATER I WOULDNT EVEN SPIT ON YOU BRODA.

Easter Egg 2013
Safari Mi Boi Evans :flying from the Outta belt of Nigeria to - lagos then to-Ghana and back home ( after selling his gold chain, Trip cost $2000)
Safari Broda Peter's Wimp: Traveling by car from Nigeria to Benin and back.

Campbell's Safari Gang
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie- 2 lads traveling from Tilbury, Essex to Looe, Cornwall ( waiting till 2am for Uncle Pr1ckie)
Safari Co UK Safari with Monsignor aka Uncle Pr1ckie 2nd take- Joseph Traveling from Tilbury-Plymouth and a 3mile hike thanks to uncle
Safari Outback (OZ) Safari- Ryan traveling from Melbourne to Brisbane and back after missing flight back and spending two nights
Nahasapeemapetilon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just starting at this and now working on one of those lottery scams from London.

The amount of pressure they put on you is more than I ever expected it to be and this article just shows that I think.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^If you think the pressure is bad now, just imagine what it's like for a real victim who has given the lad their personal phone #.

'i hate the fact that i come online everyday to send you emails and all i get is disappointment every time' - Silk
'keep your money ok. we dont need it. have a bless day' - Barrister Douglas Brown
'YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A FOOL' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MAN IN THE WESTERN UNION IS A CRIMINAL AND A LOW LIFE CHEAT' - Dr. Ugo Peters
'tell your stupid prostitute step dauther never to play with the tail of a tigger' - Capt. Anita George (US Army)
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tend to come across examples as I do research and, as an example of what Nahasapeemapetilon says I give a bizarre and shocking example. (I always provide links to the original story as some border on the unbelievable).

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/grandmother-scams-people-million-dollars/story?id=10250498

Grandmother scam victim scams her friends for $1m

Quote:
Police and court documents said that Xxxxxx and another friend were lured to Holland in 2008 with the promise that she had won a $1 million lottery. She was met by four men who said she had to hand over $10,000 to see the loot.

Quote:
"I've seen cases like this before, where victims have been suckered in, but never had a case where the victim went out and victimized about 14 other people to send their money over. She went from being a victim herself to a perpetrator," the police chief said.

Quote:
Florida cops are trying to figure out what alleged "granny scammer" Xxxxxx Xxxxxx did with the more than $1 million that police say she bilked out of her friends and her pastor.

Whether she knew what she was doing is impossible to tell and, at her age she may not have known, but she was in jail at the time of the story and some of her friends bankrupted, and it all began with a lottery scam.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2280035/Nigerian-criminal-Osas-Odia-deported-years-ago-returned-spousal-visa-help-run-2-7MILLION-lotto-scam.html

Quote:
Jailed for two years

So he'll be out in a year. Shocked-

If you suffer from high blood pressure don't read any further.

One of the ringleaders.

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/crime-court/clayhall_accountant_jailed_after_300k_lottery_scam_1_1731855

Quote:
Accountant, Sergius Ene, 44, of Rushden Gardens, Clayhall, layered multiple bank accounts to hide the money, which came from people duped into believing they had won a lottery prize or were due an inheritance.

Quote:
The father-of-three and a former Haringey Council housing benefit officer, is currently appealing deportation.

Croydon Crown Court was told Ene, whose children are aged 11, 12 and 14, is suffering from depression.
Shocked

I can't make a comment that isn't full of obscenities - so I won't.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Compromised007
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

God damn pieces of shit.

"Be informed that the FBI would be monitoring the whole process to ensure we release your funds to you so you have nothing to worry about" - MR. S4NUSI L4MIDO 4MINU S4NUSI (Oh, then I'll send yer cash 100% rysk free ok no problem)
Genvieve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
His lawyer said: 'He is alarmed and upset by the nature of the fraud and did not realise people's life savings were being taken so callously in the way they were.

Seriously. There are no words.

INSTEAD OF DELAYING OUR TIME, PLEASE FACE YOUR BUSINESS...I KNOW YOU AS FORGING, AM NOT CHILD, LEND END -- A KKSS happy customer
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic