SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Humiama/My Matana

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is me Humiama from fishmeetfish.com..I will like u to add me back on gmail so that we can chat

Quote:
Hello O this is mine pics..

Quote:
Hmmm really mine dear..Good Morning to you too O and it was also nice to chat with you mine dear,and i did dream about u that we where together one day and i know God name it will be so mine dear do not worried..I will like to get to know u too so chat with you later....

Quote:
Wow does good to know ur email and i cant wait to see all what u are saying now and i did enjoy the meal i did cook for mum and mine mum told me that i should greet u i told here about u and she that is fine i told in time we could marry she said she cant wait to see the day we could marry O..And i cant wait to make our meal together when we are with each other honey

3:46 PM soul .1z: Hello Mijina..
3:49 PM Are you there with me Honey....

Quote:
Hello Mijina how are you doing this night i came online u where not there why honey and i do miss you so much just wish to be with you with the rest of mine life so that we can make things possible for each other O and i wish to be with you so that we can have kids together and babe i told mine mum about the passport and visa she told me that i should tell u that u should go and ask for the passport and visa so that i will ask here in Ghana and see there price Mijina...My mum told me to greet you honey and when i went out i went to saw some beautiful man and woman where marriage and when i saw that i thought it was I and You Mijina and i wish that to be too mine dear and that is a good news for you Honey..I cant wait to chat with you Mijina so stay bless and save i will like to chat with you later and do not forget to email me in the morning babe..

Quote:
Wow does good to hear you Mijina and it was a right words that we have
to use for each other honey..I will also like to share the rest of
mine life with you O and i cant wait to be with you

Quote:
Hmm does good to know ur in this letter Mijina and i did love it too...And i wishes all what u said too...You said u cant chat on Mondays and Tuesdays does good to know and we will be email each other Mijina and i cant wait to be with you and u said that when we marry our kids will be lovely like dear mum u are very right Mijina..As u know how i looks like and i cant wait to see our marriage too Honey ...So tell me when u did ask for the passport and visa with the plan ticket what happen Mijina and i was sorry today that i could not go and ask i will likely go on tomorrow and ask for that so tell me ur cost Mijina..

Mijina i will like u to do me a favor i wish u could help me honey i have i do not have foodstuff at home now Mijina and i want u to help me with some funds so that i can get them done please mine love and i will like u to help me with some funds to buy them .....

Mijina i cant wait to see our kids together and i cant wait for you to be with mine love..I told mine mum about this becuz she has to be involve in our relationship if we need something we may ask her and will help as Mijina and i will chat with you soon miss chating with you Mijina...Stay bless and safety

Love you my Mijina

Quote:
Good morning Mijina it was good to hear ur email today...And i will like to see our kids together when we are with each other Mijina and i will like as to 2 more kids if that is ok with you Mijina...

Ohh babe why did u said u cant help me Mijina i know u can do that honey just i do not have that money to buy it mine love please help me so that i can get the food stuff Mijina please and please again Mijina tell me something babe i know u can help me ..Just help me 200$ so that i can add mine money to and buy the foodstuff too...

Mijina i agree with you that i will go and ask for the passport visa with the plan ticket Mijina so that i will come and tell u the cost honey tomorrow Wednesday i will go and ask and come and tell you honey and i want to come and be with you with the rest of mine honey i cant wait to see our kids together Mijina love you..Stay bless and save..

Love you Mijina

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1:00 PM soultoh.1z: Hello mine love..
1:03 PM Good Afternoon Orville...
1:09 PM Are you there with me Mijina..

Quote:
Hmmm it was good to got ur email today honey and i cant wait to be with the rest of mine life Orville and i want to see our kids together so that we can have a good family mine love...You said i should give u mine bank account and i am sorry that i do not have one mine dear i will give u mine address so that u can send me the money u will send me the money through the address and when u send it they will give u the information and u will come and give me the information or email me with the information Mijina so may i send u mine address so that u can send me the funds through it...Love you Mijina

Mijina when i went to the Embassy today i went and ask all about things we discuss on mine love and they said that the passport will cost 450$ and the cost of visa will cost 350 so the passport and visa will cost 900$ ,the plane ticket they said 2000$ honey so all will cost 2900$ so did u understand that mine love i will like to hear ur email soon mine love ...

Mijina i cant wait to come and be with you ,I will like to come and marry you i cant wait to se our kids together mine love....And i cant wait to see u beside me right now Orville..

Quote:
Wow does good to see ur email tonight Mijina and i cant wait to see u be side me mine love..I will like to be with you and i cant wait to see our family and our kids together mine love...I cant wait to marry you and have our lovely kids together with you mine love..I did told u about mine foodstuff at home i told u it cost 200$ and i have some funds if u want u can give me 100$ and i will 100$ so that i will get the foodstuff and i will buy them and give it to mine mum so that she can eat in that foodstuff mine love...Becuz i will be with you soon and come and be with you mine love and i cant wait to cook for you in the room..So may i give u the address to send the too for me..

Love you Mijina...

You have a new Gift at FishMeetFish.com.

That makes 4 gifts from this one so far.

4:05 PM soultoh.1z: Hello Mijina....
4:11 PM How are you doing Orville....

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mijina it was good to got ur email mine love..And i will like to see u be side me right now mine love and i cant wait to see you in mine arms or be with you and be with our kids together i love you so much Mijina..

And i think all what u said all was true to know Mijina and u know it can be hard if u could send the money to the embassy they can take the money and said the money is not yep in do u understand that mine love so i wish u could send me 100$ so that i can open the bank account and u will send me the money throught it and i can go and get mine money and go and make the papers and come and be with you ...

I will like as to site down with our kids and telling them stories and others Mijina

Quote:
I am very good today and i am sorry i could not reply ur email soon as possible and i am sorry when u email and i did not reply do not worried i will come and just reply it for you mine love and u know how i do love you and i want as to come and be with each other..

Quote:
Hello Mijina
Im soo sorry once again . please i will love to chat with you my love , im online waiting for you my love

Here is what I can find of this chat

3:19 PM me: It is looking pretty strange on my TOTCO
I had to go look at things myself
I think we are about to ge int a gas pocket
3:20 PM soultoh.1z: Yep u are right Mijina and why cant u let me give u what u will buy and put the money in..
me: I asked you to do that while I was gone baby
3:21 PM soultoh.1z: Yep i will like u to buy phone Mijna
me: I have many a the shop
3:22 PM soultoh.1z: so what types of phones do u have the in the shop...
3:23 PM me: Those Trac Phone
soultoh.1z: Only those once Mijina..
me: That is what I have for the kids to call on
3:24 PM soultoh.1z: Good honey
me: They are a phone
hey are not real expensive
soultoh.1z: Good...Ok so u will put the money there and send it to the post office for me Mijina..
3:25 PM me: You said you had some money. How much?
soultoh.1z: 20$
3:26 PM me: Baby, you need to learn to budget
soultoh.1z: Really..
me: Only 20 bucks?
soultoh.1z: Yes..
3:27 PM me: You won't even have them by the time this would get ther
soultoh.1z: Ohh so what time do u think the phone will come to Ghana..
me: how could I possibly know tht/
3:28 PM soultoh.1z: Ohh i see Orville but i will like when u want to send me the phone make sure u open it and remove everything and put there money there and send the money to the post office..
3:29 PM me: Please be more clear
That makes no sense
3:30 PM soultoh.1z: I mean when u want to send the phone make sure u remove every thing in the phone..and but the money inside..so that no body can see the money..
me: How could they see the money?
3:31 PM I don't think I will be able to use a regular envelope
soultoh.1z: When u are going to send the phone they will verify and see what is in the phone..
me: I will likely have to get one of those special mail types
3:32 PM That is not possible
They could not see through those
soultoh.1z: Yep so u have to disconnect any thing in the phone and place the money side and close it they will not see it//
3:33 PM me: Then why am I bothering to buy the phone if I have to tear it up?
That is just a waste
3:34 PM soultoh.1z: Yep so when u buy it open inside the phone and disconnect every thing and put the money there
And if u think u can do it and no one can see the money do it Mijina..
3:35 PM me: No baby. I am no buying a new phone jus to tear it up.
That is just crazy
soultoh.1z: Yep..
so how do u think u can do it and no body can see it..
3:36 PM me: i put it in the envelope, seal it and send it
That is how the mail works
It is not the best system, but that is our postal syste,
3:37 PM You make it seem like we are smuggling drugs or soething
It is a few dollars
Why all the spy stuff?
3:38 PM soultoh.1z: Yep i know that that is why i said i want u to send it to the western union or moneygram when
when u send it i can get the money by tomorrow honey
me: No never going to happen
soultoh.1z: Mijina just try and do it for once only today..
3:39 PM me: No Matana. I love you but we are not filthy criminals
We do not now, nor will we ever use them
3:40 PM soultoh.1z: Ohh i know that we are not criminals so do u mean that when u send it through western union we are criminals Mijina..
3:41 PM me: That would mean that we support a business that asists criminals
We do not do that
3:42 PM soultoh.1z: so why did u say that,it seems like u are playing games with me Mijina..And why did u say when u send me money at western union we did criminals but the money is for you Mijina..
3:43 PM me: You ar the only one talking about those places
I am not playing a game
3:44 PM If you can't see I am serious I don't know what to say
3:45 PM soultoh.1z: Yep and u know that the money that u are sending me is for you..Is no body money so when ua re going to send no one can say that u want to steal the money...And if u think that u are serious why cant u send it there when u send it there that is the easily way to do it and when they will give you information and u will come and give me so that i can go and pick up the money
3:46 PM me: Let us please just end this little spat
Not one single penny will ever go through any western onion or any place like it
soultoh.1z: Good..I will like u to try once and send it at the western union Mijina..they will give u information so that u can come and give me..
How..
3:47 PM me: Do yu see the word never in my post?
Not once, no tever
3:48 PM soultoh.1z: Ok u make so dool right now
Mijina where do u think u can send it..
me: what is dool baby?
soultoh.1z: You make me so dool..
3:49 PM me: O can send it to a bank and I have told yu this long before all of this nonsense talk
what is dool
soultoh.1z: Yep so which bank do u think u can send it to..
me: The one that has an account
3:50 PM now what is dool
Is that a cuss word?
soultoh.1z: Dool mean we are quarreling
me: Please do not cuss me baby
soultoh.1z: sorry
me: I am so sorry baby
3:51 PM soultoh.1z: Mijina do u know that every Bank has account..
me: I took that as something foreign that you meant to be mean
I see now what you meant
soultoh.1z: what do u mean mijina
3:52 PM me: I thought dool might be something like our Matana/Mijina
Words I did notunderstand until after our talk
3:53 PM soultoh.1z: Ohh nope honey it mean love..
me: I know that the Matana/Mihina are husband and wife
soultoh.1z: Yep honey ,Mijina do u know that every Bank has account..?
me: I figured those out afterwoard
3:54 PM soultoh.1z: Ok
Mijina do u know that every Bank has account..?
me: I have no clue what you mean
You keep saying i but not explaining it
soultoh.1z: I mean do u know every bank has account
me: Please tell me wha you mean
3:55 PM I have many accounts in my bank
That does not mean a lot without further explanation bay
soultoh.1z: But u said the bank one that has an account
3:56 PM I did ask you where do u think u can send me the money u said that the bank that has an account..
me: What bank do you use is what I meant baby
3:57 PM soultoh.1z: Western union
me: It does not matter really as my bank can make a transfer to it if it is a recognized facility
Western union is not a bank
3:58 PM that is a thought you need to stop
pleae
soultoh.1z: Ok so what about EcoBank..
me: Now that is a bank
3:59 PM Why are we arguing over this baby?
soultoh.1z: But Mijina when u send me the money that is where i am going to open mine bank account..
me: this is a pitiful thing we are fighting about
4:00 PM soultoh.1z: But Mijina when u send me the money that is where i am going to open mine bank account..
me: I need a bank account or something, not that filthy western union mess, to do that with
We have been at this for too long
4:01 PM soultoh.1z: Ok understand that Mijina so do u have credit card..
me: I have moany
I am not using them
4:02 PM soultoh.1z: why
me: nOW YOU AR JUST PLAYING WITH ME
i AM NOT GOING TO KEEP ARGUING
I am sorry for that baby
soultoh.1z: Nope i am asking you so why dont you use the credit card babe..
4:03 PM Nope i am asking you so why dont you use the credit card babe..
me: My busted fingers hit a button
soultoh.1z: what do u mean mijina..
4:04 PM me: Do you understand that I have company cards out here
I have personal at home in te safe
I do not use them
they ar emergency only
4:05 PM soultoh.1z: So why cant you use the credit card to send the money..so what are you planing for today
me: Pleae do not continue that argument with me baby
4:06 PM It will not happen
soultoh.1z: ok..
but babe do u know that in Ecobank when u want to send money ,you have to do ban transfer
4:07 PM me: I have no clue what you are talking about
I am getting sick of this fight though
soultoh.1z: I mean if u want send the money into account u have to do money transfer Mijina..
4:08 PM me: I would appreciate it if you could get all money, all bank, all crap out of your mind
I am sick of this talk
soultoh.1z: Same here honey can u answer mw now
4:09 PM me: I said this kind of talk is done
I am not going back tonight
4:10 PM No more about money
4:11 PM Baby, that was not even nice

His net shut down according to him but how convenient that I shut the money talk off he jumps the tracks.

My Matana, that was not nice. I don't even know what to say.

Quote:
Hello Mijina
Im soo sorry once again . please i will love to chat with you my love , im online waiting for you my love

Quote:
Good morning Mijina
How are you doing and how was your night ? I really missed you soo much and even when i was in bed . I was sleeping, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw only Pillow besides me ,I just smiled and I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep and it was very sad but im happy because it has giving me a great hope that , i will surely be on the same bed with you some day and i will always pray for that day dear, I wake up this morning still thinking of you and have you on my mind , I really Love you soo much Mijina and cant afford to lose you my love.. You put smiles on my face and make me feel so special. I just want to say Thank you soo much for bringing this feeling back into my life , I promise i will forever be yours Mijina ,, Take very Good care of yourself until we chat again my love...

Truly Yours
Wife

Quote:
Hello Mijina
Im happy you are not mad at me and im not mad at you my love , I really missed you soo much and cant wait to chat with you my love .. How is your day going so far , mine is wonderful knowing very well that , i will surely be in your arms one day Mijina , I love you soo much with all my heart and my soul my love and i will always love you till death break us apart my love ,, You mean the whole world to me my love and i cant afford to lose you my love .. I love you soo much and i will be online waiting to chat with you my love , i love you soo much :X:X:X:X

Quote:
Hello Mijina
How are you doing ? I really missed you soo much and i really had a problem with my internet but its working now my love , i will love to chat with you now , so can you we chat my love ? I love you soo much

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this bacon I smell?

Quote:
Hello Mijina
I love you soo much and i will always love you till death break us apart Mijina , You are my world and you are my everything my love ,,, I really want to be in the arms and look straight into your eyes and tell you how much i love you my love , I love you now and forever more my love ,, Honey i have gotten my uncle Bank Account so you can send the money my love , I really want to know of you are ready so i can give it to you and how much will you send my love , I love you soo much and im waiting to hear from you so i will know what to do my love ,, I really need to get the travelling documents so i can be with you my love , i love you soo soo much with all my heart and my soul Mijina ..

I love you Mijina

I let him stew and will mail him in the morning. Nine hours later I get

Quote:
Hello Mijina
Where have you been my love? I sent you and i did not get reply from you .. Are you alright my love ? If you can chat , im online now my love.. I miss you soo much my love..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Mijina
How are you doing this morning my love ? I really missed you so much and my night was very lonely because i was not able to talk to you last night before i went to bed Mijina.. As i said , $2900 for the travelling documents and $600 dollars for food stuffs and shopping for my trip my love , so total will be $3500 my love .. Here is the Account Information you will need my love ... I miss you so much and can you get online so we can chat my love , i really miss talking to you my love ..

ACCOUNT NAME ::: SHAIBU SAMED
BANK NAME ::: ECOBANK - GHANA
ACCOUNT NUMBER :: 0133014427408701
SWIFT CODE :: ECOCGHAC

I love you soo much Mijina

My sexy Matana! I am sorry that your night was lonely. Before long that will be changing because I will be coming home to please my beautiful bride! I have decided to take a vacation from work when you arrive so that I may send time with you and learn all of those little things that make your heart beat faster.

We are pretty busy this morning my love so I really cannot chat but I did want you to know that I am thinking of you and have sent all of that over to my bank for payment.

Quote:
You make me really happy Mijina. i really cannot wait to be with you and i happy to know you will take a vacation when i come.now my heart is beating faster because i know i will be with you soon.when the payment is made to the account, how long will it take to reflect here? or will it be available tomorrow?

My love, by the time my vacation is over you will likely be trying to shove me out the door so I will leave you alone for a while. It is my job to keep my Matana smiling and happy for the rest of our lives. I will definitely do that and much more.

Baby, I do not know how long it takes to get that far but I really don't think it will be there tomorrow. It sometimes takes 3 days for money to get to one of our suppliers in Texas. I think it may depend on how busy the rest of the banks are wiring money. I really don't know how all of that works. I just know it is safe and insured.

Quote:
Hello Mijina
I cant wait to be there with you my love , I love you soo much and i will always love you forever and ever Mijina. Its my responsibilities to make you Mijina the happiest man on earth and i will always make you happy for the rest of our life's my love..

So Mijina , Did you get confirmation from your bank that the funds has been wired my love ? I want to know so i will be able to tell my uncle my love ,, I love you forever and ever my love ..

I love you my Mijina

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sexy Matana! You already make me the happiest man on earth and I know that you will always do that. We will be great together. We already know this through our talks now we just need to come together, get married and begin our lives as Mijina and Matana.

Please calm down about the transfer baby. I would give it a few days and then have him check and see if it has arrived. I am thinking maybe Thursday or Friday it should possibly be there.

Quote:
You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my life trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, Mijina!

Love Always Mijina

My love, please do not thank me for loving you. You make it so easy for me to do that I should be thanking you. As you said though, we have our whole lives to show each other how we feel. I know already that I will go to my grave with a great big smile because I know my Matana absolutely loves me.

You will never need another and may even get tired of me because I am always going to be touching and kissing and doing a few other things to you baby.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I want you to know how much I love you. You mean so much to me and I want so much to make you as happy as you make me. Each passing day has me falling more in love with you. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. Most of the time you don't even realize it. You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Mijina...

Love Always,

Good morning beautiful Matana and Happy Valentines Day! I am such a lucky man to have you for my wife and I don't think I could really express properly how great you make me feel every day. We are so right together and it really is a miracle tht we found one another with all of the people on the computer.

Quote:
Hello Mijina,
I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you. But at this moment, these things no longer give me pleasure. I am longing for you and i pray the good angels guide and protect you !

Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on walking on the beach and i rushed to reach you . You saw me and jumped into my arms ! I gazed into your eyes and whispered some sweet tender loving words into your ears . We really had a lot of fun on the beach and the entire people around kept wondering which love birds are these ..I woke up and wondered why i wasn't in your arms . I hope my dream will come true for i am longing for your arms mijina.

I intend to check up on the funds tomorrow and once i do that i will update you with every information. I am too eager to come and be with you . I don't have to rattle a lot mijina but all i want to wish you is a Happy Valentines Day and i know we are going to be with each other soon ! I am counting the days as it passes by . Happy Vals Days Mijina !

Love always.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sexy Matana! You never rattle baby, you always type such sweet and loving words to me and I cannot tell you how nice it is to finally find someone that knows how to talk and even converse in a proper way. That concept is terribly lost on many in this generation.

I will never need any angels to protect or guide me my love, I have you for that. You are the only person that I need in my life to keep me focused on what is most important. Our family!

I do love your dream and we will make that happen when you get here. I do like going to Venice Beach when I get the chance. I will be very happy to have you join me there to enjoy the scenery, the sun, the water and each other.

Quote:
Hello Mijina
Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible..

I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You are the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.

I love you forever and ever till death break us apart my Mijina , My love i will love to know if you contact your bank to find out if the transfer is now available my love .. I love you forever and ever ..

Love You Always my Mijina

Quote:
Hello Mijina
I miSss you soo much and I have not heard from you since yesterday.I hope you are doing well.uncle Went to the bank today and there is no money in the account yet.I think you should contact your bank and verify things with them or could you send me a copy of the payment slip so we take to the bank.the thought of being with you has been keeping a smile on my face and I can't wait for it.let me hear from you soon my love

I love you soo much Mijina

My wonderful Matana! It does not take intelligence to fall in love with you. You just make it so easy that I think anyone would be a fool not to see what I have found in you. It almost seems that I have uncovered a treasure but I am sure you were always this way but some people just were not able to see it.

I do not think there is any reason to contact the bank this quickly baby. I just gave that to them a few days ago. I do not think that it would already be with you. I have a supplier in Texas that takes about 3 days to get the money to him so I really don't know about the time it will take here. I do not know anything about any payment slips. I would not believe those to be needed anyway. Your uncle only needs to call his bank to find out but I still don't think it will be there this quickly. I have never sent money this far.

Quote:
Hello Mijina

I am thinking about you. it's not like I am feeling that you are far - it's just that I want to let you know again HOW MUCH I am in love with you. I will love you forever and for always, Mijina. You are a man every girl is dreaming about and that`s not all ... you are all mine. I don`t know what I did good in this life to deserve you, but I must have been doing something very good in my life! the thought of being with you makes me feel like the entire world is mine. One day we will marry and have a soccer team of kids ... I am dreaming about that. I love you Mijina, and I am yours forever!!

I understand its too early to contact your bank my love , my uncle went to bank and the money was not there but the bank asked to provide the pay slip , that's why im asking you to contact your bank to ask for pay slip so you can send it to me my love , so please do this for me and for us my love ..

I love you always Mijina

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my lovely Matana! I will be very happy to have as many babies with you as you feel okay with having. I know that our kids will be in a very loving home and guided by loving parents in their upbringing. It will be great to come home to our kids and hug them when i come in the door.

I will ask the bank about this but they aren't open again until Monday. It sounds a bit ridiculous to me tht a bank was ask for that when they just look for it to appear. I have never had one person ask me for such a thing.

Quote:
Its always nice to read from you my love.you don't send me messages like you used to but maybe its because you are busy.my heart yearns to be close to you and be able to do everything and anything with you. baby the bank only asked us to get the payment slip because they said the money should have been available to us on Friday and you know this is Africa and things work quite different from over there.so lets wait till Monday so you can contact your bank. i miss you so much Mijina.

Hello my sexy Matana! I'm sorry that I sometimes cannot write often. During the week we get rather busy and I can only write as time allows. On the weekends it is a matter of how many bikes I have here to try to work on to clear the shop for Monday. It does make me miss you very much between mails but I know that soon we will be talking face to face.

Quote:
Hello Mijina
Life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life,You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Mijina, let this letter be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you Mijina

I love you always Mijina

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely Matana! I cannot begin to tell you how flattered I am by your letter. Life might be cruel at times but those are just things we have to learn to deal with and get past. I have seen the darkest of mankind in war but now I have dealt with that I am seeing the sweetest thing ever in life. You my angel! You are my absolutely perfect soul mate and I will always belong to you. I know life will be so great with you and our children will be lovely!

Quote:
Thank you, Mijina. What more can a woman say to the man who opened his heart to her, allowing her to feel the warmth of his love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.

love you always Mijina

Good morning beautiful Matana! As always, your words show me just how special you are and they also tell me how loved I am. Although we are far apart at this moment I know that this is so right. I would never have thought anything on the computer could be like this. I am very surprised, even at myself, feeling the desire to show you my feelings. I can see already that we talk so freely to one another and that will never be a problem in our marriage.

Quote:
Good morning to you my sweet Mijina, i hope you slept well and had sweet dreams about us.you always know what to say to make my day brighter, yes yours words also tell me how much i am loved and the feeling is so good i do not want it to ever end.we are not just the perfect pair but we were made specially for each other by God. My love, please call your bank this morning and find out from them why the transfer is not here yet, because i went to the bank again this morning with uncle and there is still nothing, like i told you , things work differently here , so if your bank could provide for you proof of payment so you can send it to me.i hope to read from you soon.

love you more each day Mijina

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely Matana! I am very sorry that I am just reading this and the money is not there yet. I have been very busy today and did not get the chance to read my mail until now and it is to late to call now. I will try tomorrow if we are not as busy and I get the chance. I did not even get to have my afternoon tea today.

I did sleep and dreamed of us but it wasn't the kind of dream one speaks about on the computer. I must tell you that you were very loving and beautiful! I know that is not new. We apparently had a very good time but I woke too early to know how it ended.

Quote:
Hello my sweet Mijina, hearing from you just once a day is killing me, I sometimes I check my inbox every 10minutes so that I don't miss a message from you as soon as it comes.in your next reply please send me your cell phone number so that I can call you.and please try to call the bank and ask them to forward to you the proof of payment which is the payment slip or a receipt to show the payment has been made.I love you soo much baby and obviously you realise I want to be with you soonest because this distance is killing me.

Love always,
Your darling Matana

Good morning my lovely Matana! I definitely understand that it is difficult with one mail a day. I am sorry but I must do my work in order to pay the bills love. I will do my best to find the chance to call today and find out what is gong on. I could give you my number but I am not there to answer it.

Baby, this distance will soon close and we will be together forever from that day on. I miss you so much, especially when I am unable to write multiple mails during the day.

Quote:
Nice to read from you my love, give me the number and tell me the times I could reach you.and please do your best to call the bank and get the proof payment sent to my email.I miss you soo bad and I want to be there with you.I enjoy what we share here but words alone could not show how much I love you.write back soon Mijina

Hello my Matana! I called my bank love and they tell me that no bank in the world needs a receipt. They said that I am most likely being called a liar if that is what is being asked for. What is really going on here honey? Are you calling me a liar or what is the real reason of this slip stuff. Please do not tell me some mess about African banks either. That is not true. Honey, this hurts me deeply that you would say this.

They also told me that the money has returned to them for some reason. I asked them to send it again.

I love you Matana.
Do you not trust and believe in me?

Cellphone - web store

Last edited by next victim on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my love, no I am not calling you a liar, I would never do that.when we went to the bank they said that it only takes 3days for the money to show up in the account and since the money is not here yet, they wanted me to show the proof of payment so that they can place a trace on the transaction.Mijina give me the phone number and let me know the best time I can reach you.I miss you soo much and love you from the depths of my heart.

Love forEver

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my Matana! It is difficult to say what the best time is for calling but the number is <my message line>. You know I keep rather unusual working hours. I have missed you the last few days.

Quote:
Reading from you makes me smile all the time.I will try to give you a call baby.I would love to hear your voice so I can feel closer to you.baby once again I want to say sorry for making you think I don't believe you because its not that.baby I want to be with you soon and the money never seems to show up.I will need you to get proof of payment from your bank so that we don't face the same problem.if I have the payment slip I could show it to the bank so that its not returned when it gets here again.

Love you always Mijina

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my Matana! I am very glad that things are slowing and, like you, once a day does not satisfy my urges for my baby. I have not contacted the bank about any slip and will not be doing it for that reason. I have told you what they said before. No bank needs any such thing.

You are right back to this insult again. Why baby?

Quote:
I am sorry Mijina but once again I am not insulting you and I never will. The money never came the first time and they said it was returned to them, now what if the money never comes? I hope you try to understand me here, I am waiting for the money to appear in the account but it never appears and the bank told uncle that they can not do a trace on the transaction if we do not have proof of payment.you should understand that I can't always be forcing my uncle to go check the account and there is nothing in it, he is starting to think I am not serious.we both want to be together soon my love but it seems the transfer is taking too long to get here.my heart is racing to be with you, I hardly sleep at night knowing the only thing keeping us apart is money.it really hurts my love and I pray that you understand me.its about time you focus on your bank so that we do not lose that money.becuase if they sent it, it should be here by now.I will NEVER insult you my sweet Mijina

Love always

Good morning my lovely Matana! Please tell your uncle that we are very serious and I am sorry that the money has not arrived yet. I shall call my bank this morning and find out what is going on. I don't think it is possible to lose the money baby. It will either be at your bank or mine. I don't think it could end up somewhere else.

Quote:
Hello my lovely Mijina, I hope you are are doing good this morning and you had a good sleep.thank you soo much baby for understanding me in my last message.maybe there is no way the money can get lost but its taking too long and its delaying us being together.I miss you soo much my love, I think of you every second.you are my heart beat now and I feel you are the reason why I am living.let me know what the bank says when you call them.

Love always

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my love! I don't know what is happening but the money came back again. All I know to do is try again so I asked them to send it back.

I know that you and I are both very excited and anxious to come together. I do not sleep well at all and really have not since I was a kid. After the war, sleep became a very bad thing for quite a while. I used to wake sweating and screaming or thinking that someone was trying to kill me. Those days were horrible babe. Most of that is still in my mind but it does not effect my sleep in the way it used to. I do not try to hit people in my sleep any longer.

Quote:
Can you come online so we chat for some few minutes before you leave ? Please?

Quote:
Good morning my lovely Mijina,
I hope you slept well and had sweet dreams about us.I miss you soo much my love.baby uncle said you should call your bank to stop the transfer because he doesn't understand why the money keeps going back to you.he said he has a friend in the USA so he will give you his account so that you just deposit it in the USA and the friend will give him the money here once he confirms the money is in the account.I will send you the account details as soon as uncle gives it to me.

Love always ,
Your sweet Matana!

Cellphone - web store
Eucalypta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops , now what ? How are you going to solve this ?

Learning so much reading over here Wink
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is willing to give me a victim I have no trouble manipulating my transfer. I forgot to tell him it would take another day or two to get back my way though so Alan will have time and so will the warners.

Good morning my lovely Matana! I don't know what to make of this mail but I will try to put a halt to the transfer. If that is what your uncle believes will work better then we will do it that way. I miss you my angel and I am sorry I did not read your mail before I left last night. I just saw that one this morning.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my sweet Mijina, today was a very sunny day , it was very beautiful out and i couldnt help but imagine us together in the summer.i hope to be with you before the next month ends because its really hard not being with you .baby uncle said to ask you if you could get the cash and go to a CHASE bank to deposit the money in his friends account? because his friend's account is for his company and as a policy they are not accepting wire into it.so let me know if you could get the cash and find a CHASE bank to deposit the money in it,and his friend will give us the money here the same day.send me a new picture of you my love.

Goodnight and sweet dreams Mijina

Cellphone - web store
Eucalypta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oke , I found the info about Alan on this forum. He is doing a great job !Chapeau !

Had to use google on Chase bank.

But for now Matana have lost me .........don 't understand this .
You 'll have to go with cash money to a Chase Bank ? And then .......deposit it to the bankaccount from this "friend "?
What 's the difference to wiring it ?
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know he's lying and told him so. He is trying to claim that they do not accept transfers into that bank. Funny that they claim to never have done this before but they become banking experts when you make the payment, or in this case, just saying that you did.

Good morning my sexy Matana! I have no intention of taking money from my bank and driving it to another bank. That is totally absurd baby. I can ask my bank to transfer it to that persons account but we aren't doing all that running around. I have a job and no time for that. I don't know who he thinks he is kidding with that lie about not accepting transfers. That is not true in any way. It sounds like he is full of nonsense.

Cellphone - web store
Eucalypta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy thank you ! Learning so much here .
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you for reading! Always good to see people taking interest. Old boy just slipped up!

Quote:
Bayawa Mijina i understand what u mean all and i do love u so much sweetheart and o cant wait to be with you Mijina;;;
love you Bobby
----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Quote:
Good morning my love, well i do not know what to think anymore.you want us to be together but you are not doing what it takes for us to be together.how sure are you that your bank really wires the money ?because i do not understand why the money will get here and go back to them. so are you saying we are going to keep sending the money and it keeps coming back to your bank? i really pray and hope that you understand my point.if you can't go and deposit the money in my uncles friend account then i guess you should not halt the already done transfer to Ghana, that is only if your bank has done it as they told you.and come to think of it, it shouldn't be hard for your bank to provide us with a proof that they have made the payment to my uncles account.because the bank here told us that it will only take 3days for the money to get here and they also checked and said there is no incoming transfer to that account so they do not why your bank is telling you that the money got here and came back to them.i love you Mijina with all of me but you need to make certain sacrifices for our love. WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM are world known for their reliable services and it will only take minutes for the money to get here when you send it. i hope you have a nice day , write me when you can. *sad*

Your Matana now and always and forever

Cellphone - web store
Eucalypta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing bobby .......

If I were you I had to sit on my hands by now ......to not confrontate him with this slip .
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It is hard not to say anything until you look at it from the good side, maybe that message did not get to that person. That one came from a phone and this one usually writes from email so it could be 2 different people using this profile.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my sexy Matana! I am sorry honey, there was nothing I could do. We lost power here yesterday and just now got it back. God I have missed you!

Quote:
Good to hear from you Mijina, hope you are doing good. you have said nothing about my previous message?

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic