SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WIMP ahoy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chickenlegs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All good things must end. When we left off, Howett was due to wrap things up with the auditors, and then activate the MTCNs. So we pick things up on the following morning:

Quote:
James: Good morning Howett
I have been waiting for you
Me: Yes, I am heading into our wrap-up meeting in about 10 minutes, and then after that we should be able to proceed.
James: ok
so how long will that take?
Me: Should be no more than an hour.
very good
were you able to get in touch with David?
as of now nothing yet from him
Me: Yes, he is on track. How far from the bank are you right now?
James: well, Im a bit far away from teh bank right now
Me: Ok
Might be worth making your way over so you're in place.
Me: Ok logging off now, will speak shortly.
should be there in less than 2hrs
Me: That long? Where are you staying?
James: still in Lagos but you have to consider the traffic
Me: Yes I see.
James: The traffic is something errible
terrile
terrible
Me: I live in London, so I know all about that.
Ok speak soon.
James: I see

I left it about an hour, and then the fun began:

Quote:
Me: James are you there?
Please reply quickly.
Damnit James come on.
Hello?
James things have taken a bad turn we need to act quickly. Tell me if you can see these messages.
James: yes i can
im here
Me: I just got out of the auditors wrap-up meeting.
?
Me: Everything went well, BUT they have noticed that somebody was reporting on the orphan MTCNs
James: ok?
Me: They don't know it was me, because I did it under an alias when I logged into the system.
?
Me: But they are investigating. If they see that somebody has changed the name of the recipient on all of those payments, they will be very suspicious.
Me: I am trying to hack the system right now and activate the MTCNs. Where are you right now?
James: on my way there
Me: How long?
James: hr at the most if not less
traffic is a mess
Me: OK. Be as quick as you can. Get to the bank and go straight inside. Ask for David. We don't have time for him to come outside to meet you, just go straight in.
James: i did that the last time but they said they did not know who david was
Me: I will email him to tell him you're expecting him.
Did you give his surname?
James: Onabanjo
yes
Me: Ok I have to go. I can see them the other side of the office investigating.
I am very nervous this is not good.
James: dnt be
Me: S*** they are looking over at me.
James: this will all pull thru
Me: And whispering.
F*** what do I do?
James: so when i get there
what do i do
i have all the info on my phone
how do i hand them over to davis>
david
Me: Ok, forget David. This calls for a change of plan. Just cash out 10 at a time, at different WU outlets.
That should work fine.
James: ok good better,
activate all now then
Me: Ok they are activated. I'm going to leave the office for a while - this isn't looking good for me James. Good luck at WU, and let me know what happens.
Me: Goodbye James.
James: Bye for now

And that is the last that laddie heard from Howett. Security tailed him from the building, and then a chase broke out. Howett was eventually caught after slipping on a banana skin whilst running past a London greengrocers. He was arrested on suspicion of attempting to defraud Western Union and taken to the nearest police station. An investigation is now in full swing, headed up by Detective Lou Tennant. A slip of paper was found on Howett's person with an email address for a certain James Cooper. He can probably expect contact from the police shortly Very Happy

Epilogue

There were a few frantic emails from James after Howett went quiet:

Quote:
I have tried tracking the items online and on western union telephone number but there are no funds available for pick up.. I went to WU and got the same thing.. What do I do?

Quote:
Where are you Howett?

These MTCNs are not Activated..

Please come online now asap..

Quote:
what is going on Howett? The MTCNs are not activated... can u activate them?

Quote:
Please make sure the MTCNs are activated..... Why do the last 10 MTCNs have only 8 digits?

Quote:
Now I have reason to believe this is all a hoax. The last 10 MTCNs were only 8 digits and not 10. Nice try Howett.. The others came up invalid..

ReadNotify reveals that he was still in Lagos about 2pm, so hopefully he returned to Cotonou late in the evening to find his car stripped down. For now he's in Joker's able hands (assuming he's made contact).

To be continued...

"Seriously did not plan to stay overnight.. I left my car parked in a wrong place in Benin and hope it doesnt get stolen before I get back..."

Closed lad accounts x 4
Pith Helmet Benin - Lagos 230km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Johannesburg - Durban 1200km (WIMP)
Pith Helmet Cotonou - Lagos 240km (WIMP)
Byzantine Politics
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunate about the twigging. Still a great safari though!

Safari Robert - Hamburg-Gothenburg-Stockholm (with Dr Mike) "I am stranded in Sweden."
Safari Safari Javier - Amsterdam-Copenhagen, Hamburg-Copenhagen (with theDane) "I don't understand all this bullshit"

"you are a bastard...jail is your portion this year"

"WHY DO YOU GIVE MY EMAIL TO SOME MISCRANTS AND ALLOWING HIM TO EMAIL ME AND SENDING ABUSES"

"YOUR MAMA DON BURN HER TOTO FOR FIRE TO BORN BASTARD LIKE YOU"

"The good news is - fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck you"

"you are just this very un-serious human."

2013 Bank Account Competition: Closed lad accounts x 49
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not twigging if he responds to the police characters. Great modality anyway, no matter how it ends.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he can still be contacted, after he returns home, but WU Internal Security, who will want his cooperation and help to prosecute the nefarious insider, and who will be willing to pay big bucks for his video testimony....

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
spot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved from 'Hints and Tips' with the kind permission of the author - Spot

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in awe. Very Happy This was done so very well. Bravo--really good stuff. This lad is likely still in pain--and now that he has been baited twice (at least) he might be thrice shy--hopefully whenever he has a genuine victim who delays even slightly he will drop it.

Not only does a good bait like this one waste lad time and resources, it makes them less effective scammers. They might learn to become more skeptical--making them harder to bait--but the trade-off is that they become more skeptical of genuine victims as well--and that is a good thing.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic