SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cynthia, my new ol lady! (NSFW/Language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello O,
I got your mail and thanks for writing me. Its just 01:56pm here now as i type this message to you and i just finished my laundry and cleaning of the house. I'll like to use this opportunity to tell you some more about me. My name is . I am 38 yrs old,I am a Single.. I was born and raised in Bolton, England, United Kingdom. I consider myself to be a very intellectual individual. Everything I’ve been through in the past 38 years has made me the person that I am today. I can honestly say that I have experienced a bit more hardships than the average person today. That is why I cherish every moment of my life and truly believe that everything happens for a reason.I seek for a LTR (LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP) and do not mind a LDR(LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP) to achieve this; though the distance i feel its up to both of us to determine if we gonna be or not. Sincere love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart,if distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart but hey, like I said, distance means so little when you love someone so much, and its up to us to determine if we gonna be together or not, and its worth a try. Distance does not matter to me,what truly matters to me is honesty,sincerity,trust,and open-minded relationship.I am ready to relocate to anywhere i found my man.

My ambition is to inspire my beloved man constantly, to help him to keep the balance between career and private life, just as he would also inspire me to do good. Love is most paramount for me, i need a companion to share my life with, who wants to create a strong family. I want to take long walks with him and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow. I'd like to look up to him as an authority for me, be proud of him, adore him, be supportive, he would have my devotion, understanding,kindness, care, calmness, cheerfulness,soul support and my great love. I expect to get all these traits from him too in return, Everyone wants something good for themselves, or don't you wish yourself well? i want something good for me.

There are so many interesting things about me, i am really fun to be with, and am hoping a special person like you would compliment me. I will be waiting to read back from you.A little more about me: I am intelligent, smart, honest, i don't smoke, but drink socially and NOT to get drunk lol, i also have a good sense of humor. I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too. Pscheww looks like i have typed away, i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself, dreams, aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you, meanwhile i would love to know the following:

Are you still married? For i would NEVER date a married man, for i know i would not like it if someone was wooing my husband.
How long have you been on the site ?
What do you seek from the site?
What do you do for a living?
How many kids do you have and how old are they?
Do they live with you?
Do you have any pets?

I have attached some pictures of myself to this email, let me know what you think.

Quote:
Thanks for the message, i just got home from work decided to look for your mail and happy i have one from you Orville, now as i type to you and im getting ready to go to prepare dinner after that i go to bed. You look good in the picture,, Concerning what i do for a living and more about me. I feel its important at this juncture to let you know the personality of whom you writing to. I am makeup stylist. I have traveled with in the country for my work. One of my favorite vacations was taking a helicopter ride and horseback riding. My dad is a native British and my mom isDuthe they met in Europe. I have an accent, I and my sister are the only issue of my Parents but she is married and lives with her husband in Swansea Wales, i visist them sometimes. Now Its just me and my little bull dog Murphy. Well concerning sexuality, i am not a promiscuous woman, my desire is to be sexually faithful to the man I marry. If two people love each other and will communicate on their likes and dislikes about their partner's sexual behavior, I believe many problems can be resolved. Looking good is what i spend most of my time doing. I need real love. I don't play games and am not ready to be played am totally drama free.Distance is not a problem. If I find the right man. I don't mind relocating as long as I find the right man. I will like to know you better because I like to have the man who is ready to spend the rest of his life with me and start our sweet family! Life is too short to play games. I am a very busy one lol.

My Belief is there's one man out there that can help me find that Love and affection i am seeking for. Someone who is Understanding, Kind, good sense of Humor, Loving, caring, honest, sincere, passionate and affectionate, The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so I'm waiting for my Dream man and i believe when i have a man that is honest and caring, he wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for him; that's why i have been patient and waited this long. Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another ones feelings and emotion and how it feels so I'm not into playing games. Your age doesn't mean anything to me, its just sound to me like a normal number to me that count every 365/366 days, and the more it counts on you, the more you get focus and drama free.. I can't cope with any younger man, i cant trust them, i don't even have the luck as all I've tried always turns out to be a liar and cheat... Plus HONEST is what i most expect from a relationship and i think someone i can trust is someone who have gone through a lot, that knows the different between the good and the bad... I am a religious person, i attend a Catholic Church. I do Yoga to soothe my body and mind, visit the cinemas also. I dont have any children but i would like to have in the future.

I am Very much considerate and thoughtful of others, Absolutely i treat others as you would like to be treated,I don't lose my temper very often; rarely I love the beach, i find it so peaceful and calming. Some of my most cherished memories are there. Kindly send me some pics of you. I will liketo see more of you and I will love to know more about you. Orville Why didnt you continue with the woman that has a child that call you Daddy? And do you love your Job.. A picture of me to this message...

Quote:
Hi Orville
How are you doing? Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you all the time.thank you so much for telling me all about you and nice pictures, lovely bike, hope i sit on them while you ride them lol..It's really makes me so glad..You sound so passionate and very loving,This are questions i sit and think up. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything.. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a man to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our life's together.I hope you know Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.. Yes as i said befroe i owan a dog to be precise its a russian shpered and good to know you open minded in the bedroom and very pleasing,i agree with you not to talk about religion anymore, i dont like politics either...

Orville no one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a woman of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving woman, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Being scared wouldn't solve it. we shouldnt be scared to give this a trial and work on our hearts. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord. I am going take some new pictures soon, so when i take them i will attch them to you

Be blessed,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox

Last edited by next victim on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day my dear Orville, Am of work today and I just got out of the shower now and still having my towel round my waiste, but decide to look for your email. Thank you very much for your heart warming email and every thing you say reassures me that i am appreciated.I concur with you,we need to build this form the foundation to make it work. About i been a model i dont think i fit that and i l agree with you about the relationship theory.. . About my food My best dish is spaghetti and I have been told many times that I am a great cook. Sometimes during family reunions I get voted to cook, lol I enjoy cooking a lot.

Meanwhile i want to use this opportunity to tell you what things i would like to do with that man which God has destined for me. I like to help in the kitchen. and playing around. to have a scent of my love one. we talk all day and evening. maybe play a little. watch tv. all cuddled up in your arms. shopping for clothes he wants me to wear just for him. I hope this answers your question of doing house hold works together becaue i derive joy when i do everything with my partner. Also i would like to have my own children in the future because i dont have any before, iusually pray and wants God to give me at least 2 kids, a boy and a girl.

It would certainly be nice to be right there beside you..looking into your eyes, while we laugh and talk together!!but i have to face reality and realize we are so many miles apart?? and to relocate would not be an option for either of us..at this point anyway am willing to come join you over there in, hopefully soon if things go well for us. I hope that you will always treat me good and make me happy for the rest of my life, but we just have to work together and make this happen.

I love buble bathswith candles..love to have my back rubbed, and love to give back rubs, to my special man.. and love to be waiting for him to come home from work, the two of us sit down and just talk for awhile..love being kissed and love to kiss and all that goes with it..So many affections i love to give to someone special that loves me and appreciate the two of us being together???It has been a very long time since that has been a reality in my life..however it would be a dream come true if all my fantacy come true soon?
I pray every day and night for the right person to be a part of my life, and whatever HIS WILL i AM WILLING WITH GLADNESS TO ACCEPT.., because without God's BLESSINGS A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WILL NOT LAST.. AT LEAST THAT IS MY BELIEF..
I am getting all clumsy with my typing..pleaseforgive.. please do you have a Yahoo IM so we can start chatting on there. If you have please email me so i can add you ..THINKING OF YOU. I will attach my pictures in my next email,it would be ready ny then..

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville,
Hope all is well with you today? Did you go to work today?. I came back from work today around 3pm my time today and had to go straight to the kitchen to prepare lunch. After launch i couldnt access to check my email due to network problems , I have been trying to connect to the internet since then but it just went through about 30 minutes ago and I was glad to see your heart warming message from you. I have been looking forward to getting and reading your mails every day. I enjoy getting messages from you and you always make my day with your kind words.

Orville yes i agree with you in a relationship to share the work load no matter what it is and lots of passion while doing it. Dear i know you have overcome many obstacles within your life which have made you the wonderful person you are today. You should be very proud that you have persevered all your experiences and with it you have lived, acknowledged, and learned and you have never intentionally done on to others as it has been done unto you for you know what it feels like and you have the strength to rise above it all. You are good looking, generous, honest, humorous, intelligent, kind, loveable, loving, passionate and a wonderful man. The lady who will obtain the key within your heart in the future will be blessed to have the love in which you are capable of giving to woman.

Tell me how your day is going and If you write me before I go to bed I will reply you as soon as possible, . bye for now and have a lovely and bleessed day ahead.. i attach my picture for you to see..

Your Good Friend,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello my Orville,
let me start by sayoing you are a wonderful man, i just did my laundry and I rushed to my computer to come and look for your message this morning. I am really anxious to see what you have for me in the message plus what I have in mind that I want to send to you. After reading your message over and over, I have been thinking about something and I am finding it difficult to put them into words as I am considering myself to be anxious. Thank you for telling me all you ve been thinking of me and about your past, i must say i understand you very well and your Dad is a caring father... About you killing people,its not your fault, you did what you re suppose to do, i know a little about army.. I will not judge you because am not in the right full position to judge, so i urge to leave your past and focous on the future and see what it has to offer.. Orville,You ve not scared me but thought me more and i will say thank you to that.. You may be wondering about what I have seen despite that we have not meet yet, what I have seen in you is internal genuity and that is what I have been looking for. Although, physical attraction is necessary but not really important to me. I believe internal genuity is the best, that is being your self. I learned so many things in your previous messages that made me imagine what it would be like to be beside you. You may feel that we don't know much about each other but I feel the ones we know are the basics and even if we stay on the same street, we can never know everything about each other. In life we live to know more everyday.

I feel this is the best time for me to love and be loved again and how about you? I imagine a brighter future for both of us. I hope I am not too forward or being pushy but I am only pouring my mind. I'm the most excited soul on earth reading such a wonderful ,Very sweet and passionate letter from you..You indeed sound so wonderful and so compassionate..I don't ever believe i could meet someone sweet and great like you in my life...I felt for you right from the first day i saw your profile..You look so great and so passionate ,I never believe i could be this lucky to meet someone like you... You make me so happy in just a little time and i will be so glad if you can have the same feelings as i do.. I felt for you right from the start.

Lots of Love,

Quote:
Good to hear from you my dear Orville I hope you having a wonderful time as i am here catching fun with computer game....... i have to tell you also that you are a very nice and caring man.... I just finished going through your mail now and i must tell you that you have made my day, i really want to do all those pleasures of life with you. Honestly this morning I needed a body massage when I woke up this morning and after going through all your emails and remembered all our conversation and I said to myself if only you were right there with me I would have permitted you to run your hands all over my body so I can feel alive once again. I always enjoy the feelings I get every time I read your letter or think about you. These days i need to rush home after work so i could read your emails you have been sending.

Orville,yes i believe we can create, not something but everything very special working together towards our common goal., I have found a friend in you that I have not in many years and I would like to continue and see where it leads. I guess you don’t know how much change you brought to my life just having you to correspond to day and night. Asides work you are all I think about and for us to be able to write each other across borders tells there could be something more to it and Yes I live here and you live there. What is in the heart matters a lot to me and I like to keep myself happy with you. I have never been so open to anyone like I am of you and I pray to God not to let this be a waste of time because I will not stop talking to you until you don’t want me to.

I do enjoy eating corned beef, potatoes and I like my cabbage in salad. Do you like sea foods? I enjoy having assorted and I make seafood salad, risotto or sauce.
You get me more and more attracted to you by the day and the things you say to me. I like it a lot that I found you and we are still communicating though we haven’t seen face to face but I think this is not a mistake because I never thought in many years that I would have someone to talk to like you. Right now am getting ready to wash all the dishes in the kitchen and do some house cleaning again because i like my house to be tidy ... I look forward to hearing from you soonest..I miss you..Have a blessed day..
Hugs and kisses,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good to hear back from you my dear, It 06:40pm my time now as am getting ready to prepare dinner. Sorry to ask you dear don't you have a yahoo mail address so we can be able to chat .. Well i like communicating to you, you really ignite something in me and i do concur with you about putting in the time and effort to know each other for good before the both parties decide. I will love m man to be with me in the kitchen and i am willing to help you in your house works... Orville i just thought I would share with you some of MY thoughts on Relationships: I believe that the ideal relationship must have three very important elements, TRUST, RESPECT and PASSION. Trust is very important because it is what makes one comfortable, knowing that their partner will always be faithful and honest, jealousy is the opposite of trust and is the seed of destruction, without trust a good relationship cannot exist. Respect, both parties must respect each others as equals and never try to gain an unfair advantage over the other one, many relationships go on for years with one party always dominating the other, but sooner or later the other party resents this and love is lost. And then there’s passion, this is the fireworks that go off when two people are in love, it’s the chemistry, it’s the touching and caressing that everyone needs and shows your partner that you really do care. Many relationships begin with only the physical attraction but they must have trust and respect to endure. It's very rare when you have all three, but it's wonderful. Just as music soothes the mind, so love is needed to soothe the soul.Hope to hear from you soon.
Hugs and kisses,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am happy to read from you again. I just see myself keep searching for your email and been thinking about you and to be sincere you are always in my thought and imaginations.
Since the first time that I viewed your profile, I have felt a great impulsion on me and ever since then I have been thinking about you, I thought you might be an end to my search or to say a realization of my dreams because you are just what I am looking for, when keep reading from you, I can feel it that my dream is becoming a reality.this is what I have been searching for and I would not trade this for anything in the whole world, So I want to see where this go and being a one woman's man, I will give this a total chance and I am sure it would take me where I want .

Orville i thank you so much for all you have been writing to me, all reassures ma am well appreciated and so you are.. Love is like planting a seed and should grow as the relationship grows. Again LOVE to me is the result of absolute trust, mutual respect for one another and passion, That feeling of wanting to be with your lover. It's Fireworks, It's the feeling that you would climb the highest mountain for, swim the deepest ocean for and the comfort of knowing he cares about you also. If you could see inside my soul, see inside my heart you would know how I long to see you and sit with you. If you could see inside my head, if thoughts were things to see you would know how I cherish you and how much you mean to me. You found me when I felt I couldnt love or trust any man again. Made me happy when I thought all happiness are gone. You mean so much to me and I really want to be by your side andrealise our dreams and fantacy together. I really want to thank you for coming into my life.
Hugs and kisses to you
Bye For Now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello My beloved Orville, Okay i understand you, i really thank God for you coming into my Life.. Well at this point i will have love to talk to you over the phone but My Home phone is connected to internet on dial up and my cell phone is bad but i have already ordered for a new one and they said it will get to me in some days So when I get it,I will be dedicated to you. Since i first viewed your profile, I felt a great impulsion on me and ever since then i have been thinking about you ,you are an end to my search or to say a realization of my dreams because you are just what i am looking for and you know when i keep reading from you, i feel you drawing closer and closer to me, and thats coming to be true and i pray and hope it does. I will go on the site and delete my profile because this is what i have been searching for the past years and i would not trade this for the whole world, so i want to see where this go and being a one woman man, i will give this my absolute 100% devotion and i am sure it will take me to where i want .

I hope you have done the same and delete your profile on the site to see where we go from here so we can concentrate on each other and see what we have for each other...When I was a little girl,I dreamt of that one special person that I would share my dreams, happiness and love with ... I could not see his face but he was there. I always felt like he was out there, I just needed to feel him. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage he would give me to endure life's obstacles. All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the woman that I am now. I have felt alone and sad. Then one day my eyes opened and I became that little girl again ... realizing that he is here now. Here in my world is the man in my dreams.

Life is a Journey Meant to be shared, and i would share my journey with no-one apart from one special love, and that man is you. I will take some new picture soon and when its ready i will send it to you..

Awaiting to read from you soonest

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Orville, It is very nice to read from you.. I believe you are having your beautiful rest by now. I just got home from mass as I write you this email and surely I prayer for the both of us . What are your plans for today? I wish you were by my side to join me at the gym today.. I beleive as time goes by we would be able to determine more what we want from each other in this relationship. I know talking on the computer is not really the ultimate but its just my busy work. I am taking my time and gradually working out something so I will be chanced for quite sometime to be able to love you more in person. I would like to be by your side and do things together with you. I want to be able to look into your eyes while I talk to you. Snuggle and cuddle together with you and make you a very happy man as I think you can make me very happy as you have already been doing with just writing me emails. You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life. My picture will be attached to you tomorrow when its been scanned.. Thank You For Choosing Me
Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good Morning Orville,How are you doing and Happy Valentine day to you too ? Ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called "LOVE", I have noticed so many changes in my left alone world you made me believe again that love comes to those who knows what love is and want to be loved in return..
You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding but must be appreciated first before understanding..
I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today. I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of time.. You are not be so forward or too pushy, i want the exact same thing you want, i hope to see the day we meet and cuddle each other and all that life has to over..

Dear i have been dreaming of you all day. where are you right now my love? I wish where ever you are that i should be there at this very moment I am so eager to stare into your handsome eyes and lose myself in your loving gaze. I wish I could hold your hands in mine at this very instant and give you a kiss that would pause time then hold you in my arms and feel you breathe a sweet sigh of love upon my neck. I would love to meet you very soon to begin our beautiful journey of love together. who has showed me true love does exist would allow my heart to soar above the clouds into the stars above. you have shown me a different world with your words my love which I only thought existed in fairy tales or the lives of others. I long to learn more about the Handsome man you are the man everyday. I keep thinking though this could only be a dream for me and one day you will not write and disappear and I will never know if you had ever truly existed or you were only a dream of mine. I fear the worst at times thinking my heart will be broken once again.
why does my true love have to be so far from me? it makes me sad you are far away from me yet I feel you are with me all ways. there is no distance too great to hinder true love for there is no force stronger than my love for you. I dream of you day and night my darling. I wish so badly you where here in my arms to hold and feel your heartbeat close to mine in perfect rhythm beating as one. I dream of the first day we will walk hand in hand on the beach and watch the sunset and sunrise forever everyday together. when will I be able to come home to find you waiting to share with me a tender loving kiss and embrace. for now I stare at your photos and find myself lost in your HUMBLENESS, please send me more. you are more kind to me than any man I could have ever possibly dreamed of. I want everyday to assure you of my loving devotion and comfort you throughout the rest of our precious time in this life we will share, all things happen for a reason and i believe from the depths of my soul fate has brought us together for our souls belong as one. When will you appear before me to end my sorrow and begin our endless joy? I know now That you are my true loves I have been looking for I will be yours until the end of time. The Picture you sent to me, did not show,maybe you resend it again..

love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Darling Orville, How are you doing today?How is Work and your health? Dear i will reattach the picture in my next mail thanks for the lovely red flowers, that's thoughtful of you thanks.. I am so pleased to have you in my life, it has warm my heart and i am hoping to get to always hear from you. I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a family that will last forever.Distance between us does not bother me as I know we could meet,i like you and all i know about you is awesome.... we have much in common, because i dont want to Lose a man Like you. you are so Nice and Humble, Honey this relationship we ve built till this stage is all base Upon Love,Trust, Faith and Harmony.Without that, relationship is Nothing and i had to leave life on my own doing what i know how to do best in honesty and living my life to the fullest and i grew up to understand the principles of life and the truth that follows it and i have made a vow to my self and God that i will forever remain honest and truthful to the things i say and my man and i believe that man is you..I believe in the truth and honest of love....You are really very easygoing person to get along with,fun reading from you and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation and your life is based on the truth and honest of self personality. i will like to tell you that i will do anything to make u Happy since we have Know more about each other and have Much in common and i know something corresponding will come out of it..Hope to hear from you soon..
Sara

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Minor slip up in my last mail! Time for a bit of damage control.

Quote:
Dear Orville,
Is your name also Derrick? I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. At first, I was skeptical about you because of your persistence, but you quickly grew on me. I want you to know that every moment we've spent together since that first day holds a special place in my heart. I was afraid at first that if I let you in I’d regret it, but I haven’t regretted a single moment. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You tell me how you want only the best for me. You tell me how beautiful I am. You just make me feel extra special you make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything you’ve done for me. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a young woman full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A young woman with an open-heart. A young woman who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that woman who’s there for you just as you’re there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the woman who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU!” Babe i will be going to the beach with my friends Amanda and Jessie, i will take some photos and will attach them in my next mail since i have no other yet. Orville You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Love Always,
Hugs and Kisses

Quote:
Hello Orville,
How you doing, i was confused when i saw Derrick, but now relieved .. I wanted to write you telling you how the outing went but fortunately you 've written me which makes me very happy...Well i and my friends had fun all the way we first went to the beach and later on to the movies,it was just fun all the way and i hpoe you and i will go to the movies or the beach one day....How are you spending your weekend? I will be going to work tomorrow been monday, there are loads of work tomorrow, i hate mondays but i can't help it i have to face it or i get fired, i hope the weather will be nice tomorrow and i no longer want the snow falls..

Orville, Since we meet i have stoped searching for a man. I don't know, i know we are getting things right, just hope things turns out good for us so that i will gain the joy, happiness and felliings and be a woman once again.You said you lucky to have me, as for me i am honored to be yours. I do enjoy everything about you too, i love you more than you can imagine.. Dear Orville, i do think of you when i dont want to dream of you, i dream of you when i dont wanyt to think of you. I Love And Miss You.. I just attached my swimming pictures to this my mail, i hope to read from you soon..

Hugs & Kisses.

Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Orville, Its good and am very happy to hear from you.. Honestly reading fom you brighten me up and i will always be honest and sincere to you.. You are always in my thought, I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!

I love you, babe. You are my first and my only love, and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Love Always,

Quote:
Hi My Orville, i hope you doing great? You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. I feel that we have shared more time together than we ever will and I know there are many more special occasions and moments in our lives that will surprise and bring us closer.

You are my soul mate and nothing, and no one else feels more right than you!! I love you eternally and unconditionally. God's love has answered this prayer I've wanted and been almost too anxious for so long. I miss you more than words can say and my love will reach any distance and fly to be in your dreams and heart each evening that we can not be together. I physically long for you each night and will see you in my dreams until we find ourselves wrapped in the love that grows stronger and deeper each day, into our future together. I believe and have faith in you

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.

Forever Yours,

HUGS…KISSES…

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Orville, There is no need to be sorry for not writting long,its all in the heart.. Babe I know there's an ocean between us and I wish that it weren't true for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Orville!!

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am so in Love

Hello Orville, i hope you doing great, am okay now reading from you.. Dear you said things are slowing down. i dont understand that? Can you lighten up on that.. Any way Orville I'm so in love with you I get this warm sensual feeling every time I think of you. When I sleep at night, all I can dream about is you. I wish I could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when I could kiss you passionately, no one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I read from you. Nobody has ever made me feel like the way you make me feel and that is such a crazy feeling. It feels like I just want to grab you and be in your arms forever and forever and never let go. Every time I think about you, it gives me more and more strength with which to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive knowing that you have came into my life and all I know is that I want to be with you! Dear let me have your mobile number, i will call you with a per phone because if you remember i have no cell phone for now... So i will love to hear your sweet voice..

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Orville, Sorry for the late response, my PC is acting bad and i had to fix itup.. Babe you are my one true love, the one who fills up my life with passion. Baby I love you so much. I thank the Lord for sending you to my life, you are the biggest blessing. The day I saw you I knew in my heart you were the one for me. You are my brightest light, the one who makes my life full of beautiful things each day. The footprints of an angel are love, and where there is love, miraculous things can happen. Ourrelationship is a miracle. Honey, my love for you is higher than the sky above, deeper than the deepest sea and lasts through all eternity, it has no limitations.Dear can you give me your mobile number so we can at least talk on the phone.. You are all the things I love. I love you today, tomorrow and always.
Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime: Be your best friend, i want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt and catch me staring at how handsome you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy. Spend my life making our family happy. Feel your heartbeat. Go roller/ice skating together. Give you a backrub just because. ALWAYS being honest with each other. Go hiking/camping together. Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm - together. Laugh at someone together. Share a plate of spaghetti. Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of. Treat you like my KING, Envelope you in my soul.Look over at you during family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you. Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries lol. Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.

Quote:
Hello Orville, its nice reading from you, i understood all you wrote to me, well i agree with you, what matters most is for us to be together and build a happy family.. Dear The miracle of life shone in front of my eyes when you entered my life. Nothing can be compared to this feeling of filling up somebody's life. The excitement which tortures me while waiting for you to send me an email, the sweet emails that keep me awake even when I'm exhausted to death, because I wouldn't miss a thing. The feeling that you know every corner of my heart. All these things are the most beautiful signs of my love for you.every single word you say is a part of my soul,when I am writing to you; you always make me feel needed.most of all you make me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for being an exceptional man - you are one of a kind
There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Willing To Be Yours Forever

If I could pick any man in the world to spend every moment of the rest of my life with it would be you. If I had a choice to have all the treasures in the world or spend my life with you, I would not even think twice... I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have you as my future husband, but I know I am the luckiest woman alive, because I have you in my life.

In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a person as you, seemed impossible to find. You are everything I dreamed of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the world... I LOVE YOU, Orville! I will give you my life, my love and share everything I have to offer with you. I will Honor you, cherish you, be loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! Please stay by my side as my husband for all eternity. My heart mind, body and soul are yours. Simply... I love you.

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning Orville , i am sorry for not been able to write you quick enough, i have been done with flu and i have been at the clinic, i was just discharged today, and i had to take my time to read your mail and i am very happy, and i apologize for not writing you, well am getting better. If i had a phone i would have called you and told you but i dont but all through at the hospital I am thinking about you every second of every day, I miss you so much.
Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. Yes we can leave like the couple no fights if we agree and talk sensibly..
I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when i read from you even when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms. I can never leave you for someone else because you are mine and mine forever

I live for you, and only you. I dream of the day that I can be your wife. I want so badly for that dream of mine to come true; you have no idea, Honey. I know that and you want what's best for us, but I know in my heart, you are the best thing that has ever and will ever happen to me.
You have taught me so much about myself and the way that I should live my life. You have taught me things that will eventually help me grow into the type of person I need to be, and you have taught me to love without holding back.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Orville, Thanks and am getting better by the day and the though of you keeps be moving.. I'm pretty sure life is going well with you because I'm always praying for you. I can't really believe that even in my wildest dream that things like these seem to happen to us. I never realized before that in just one click of the mouse, it can really change my life. And I never expected to fall so deeply in love so fast with you. What's your magic, Honey?
How pleased I am to be part of your life. I'll always be in love with you ... ONLY to you, Honey.
I know we can't get together right now; we are just too far apart and I perfectly understand that. But somehow, I still have BIG faith that in due time, this will all come to an end and we will be together ... forever That is what I'm always asking from God. Being far from you is not that easy, Honey. It sometimes drives me crazy and makes me want to be with you at this very instant. Though we're apart now, believe me, I can assure you that it doesn't change the way I feel about you. You're such a blessing for me. Thank you for everything ... for loving me; I mean it, Honey.
And one more thing ... I really appreciate you. You are too smart to fall in love with me, but I guess I am much smarter than you are to make myself fall in love with you so deeply.

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Orville,
Yes i do agree with you, we are both compatible and we meant for each other, though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when i read from you or even when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Love Orville I was on my way to bed and wanted to write you a little note. Thank you so much for having so much faith in me and in us as a couple. Thank you for making me a better person, and for giving your heart to me and opening up so much.

Over the last weeks, it's been wonderful; I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful ... to me . You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I see you again. The feeling that I get is overwhelming every time that I do get to read your mails and as time goes by my feelings for you grow dramatically.

It takes a strong man to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours. You say that you are going to make me a happy woman ... well, you have already done that, just by being you and showing me love and being so open with your feelings. You are what I dreamed of when I was a little girl, someone with integrity, honesty, love, affection, handsome, and with such a charming personality. I never thought I would find you, but here you are.

I love you so much, and can't wait to be with you . I want to give you my heart and soul. I don't care about anything else in the world because I am in love with you, Orville. I love you. Thank you Orville, for you have made all of my dreams come true. I could not ask for more. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be called your Love, I'm truly honored. Thank you.

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Orville,
I miss you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter. Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are so cute and good looking, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk towards you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. Do you know him? they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, Better than I know myself.

I stooped when I reach you and you took me in your arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. You raised your hand and gently touch my cheek and tilt. Your hands were soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends.

I woke up to discover it was a dream and slept in again after a few minutes of thinking, my hand was searching for you, but you were not there. I turned my head, I opened my eyes slightly and saw you fixing your computer. I just smiled. It would be so typical of me to do. I didn't know that you saw me blinking, getting glimpses of you. I turned my head to the other side and slightly fell right back to sleep. Within minutes, I felt you beside me wearing just a boxer. You cuddled right into you, like two spoons against eachother. this may be a dream but I long for that moment and hope to continue forever with you. Its03:40pm here in London. I know you are having your rest and sweet dreams by now too.
Thinking hard about you baby. Love you.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love Orville,
How are you doing?Have been thinking about you all day long and I wil like to know how is your health over there and what is new with you?I do trust you with my heart and I will never let you down.. I cant wait to meet you and be with you for real,The first day we were introduced over the computer, I knew you were the one for me. The first hello and the first goodbye we both knew. It has been a little over some weeks, and we are still fondly in each other's minds, souls, and hearts. Before I met you I had no idea what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you. I never knew a man could have stolen my heart and made it truly his. I never knew I could love a man more then my own life. I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when I am going to be there with you. These long we have both waited, and all my dreams are finally coming true. I don't know about all of yours? Seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me, which does scare me, however in a wonderful way. You are my every heartbeat, my every gasping breathe of life. What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you. All I know, is you, dear , are the only man that is in my mind, the only man that is in my soul, the only man who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us. When I think about you, my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breathe of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave, and I will truly never hurt you. I admire you. You are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only man I will only give all I have to offer forever.
Love Always

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Orville!!!
Love Always,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you, Orville I hope you doing great? What more can a woman say to the man who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you... I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I know we will be together, we will live as one and forever we become one great family..

Love Always,

Quote:
Dear Orville,

I know we don't get to see each other. But being apart for now doesn't change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I'm lonely, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you.

That's what gets me through every minute of every day that I'm without you. Sweetheart, you don't know what I would give to kiss your lips, feel your touch, or even just to see you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love.

Love always,

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic