SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My hero

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi babe!

I am so sorry for not sending this message earlier before now, however I just want to tell you a brief history about me. I'm , originally from Bowling Green, Kentucky but I have lived in Nashville, Tennessee. I started my military career in April of 2001. I was first assigned to the 2123rd Transportation Company. While attending Advanced Individual Training, the 2123rd changed over to the 617th Military Police Company and I served in the support of Operation Iraqi Freedom with the 617th MP Company as vehicle commander for over four years. While serving in Iraq, I received the Silver Star Medal Award for valorous actions in combat March 20, 2005 then I was only 23years old. The awards ceremony took place at Camp Liberty, Iraq, June 16, 2005. I was rated as the first female Soldier serving in Operation Iraqi to received the Silver Star award for exceptional valor since World War II and the first ever to be cited for valor in close quarters combat. The remarkable events on March 20, 2005 during an enemy ambush on a supply convoy near the town of Salman Pak, Iraq. Made me an hero in the U.S Army, I never thought of being so honored in my career as a military SGT. I was able to realized that we live in a life where things happen beyond our imagination at times, some people wait for it to come, while some people fight hard to get it and some do nothing at all but they get it so easily, this words may look like a poem to you but its a fact in life, the way you handle it matters much. In my case I like to handle every precious gift that comes my way from God with absolute appreciation.

After earning this award, I took a brief break from the U.S. Army in 2009, and worked as a civilian law enforcement officer in a Nashville, Tennessee suburb. However, I returned to the military a short while later, in late 2010 and I'm now stationed at Korengal valley, south of the Pech River in the Pech District of Kunar Province in Afghanistan, though it has never been so easy for me here but I never going to give up.

About my love life: I have never been dating due to my career in the military but I think its the best time for me to try to give a man a chance in my life because 31years of age is not getting any younger, I strongly believe that a life without love is no life. So I want to give love a try in my life though I heard a lots of story from friends about being hurt in a relationship from men, but I have to be brave and still give a try.

I actually browse through couple of profiles looking to meet someone of a great sense of humor, finally end up at your profile so I decide to drop you a few line asking for a privilege to start up mutual friend relationship. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. You can only go as far as you push. Actions speak louder than words. I wouldn't say I'm perfect neither am I a superwoman but I'd try to stand out of a million, I rather try to walk close to being perfect even though I may not be perfect. I hope to get a wide cross section of serious response from you.

I am attaching some photos from here to see what it looks like to be in military camp.

Have a blissful day....

Quote:
Hi baby! Its nice reading from you, I feel very honored also from you, at times I don't look myself the way people sees me, because i never thought of getting to this height in life but all thanks to God who choose whom to raised and whom to bring down, I understand in the word of God that says he will uphold the humble and bring down the pride in heart, from the start of my career i never thought of attaining this great height. I am so grateful to God.

I think you would make a great husband and with the look at things you should be a caring and romantic man. I sure know that you must have had a lots of experience in relationship, well have you thought of where we end up together, i never really thought of that myself but i sure know that we will enjoy every bit of time we will be spending together and the great things we will be doing together, I have great plans after my service in the military, I want to hope and believe that you are the man that would support my dreams to come through while I in return do the same to you because I really want to make an impact in the life of the less privilege and disabled people and also to make a difference in the world, this great dreams of mine would be taking me and my partner to places around the world to meet great people like presidents and ambassadors around the world and I hope you enjoy traveling.

In the history of mankind it has only been mentioned in few occasions where the poor, homeless, orphans and disability becomes so great in life, this is because people has less time and concern about them due to their state of disability "physically or financially" so they think they can never turn out great in life. I read a book that says invest in the less privileged for a success of tomorrow and I was so motivated and my heart really goes out to them. My dream is to build a multipurpose home for the poor where they can get trained to become professionals in their chosen careers in life, I know this is a big project and a great one also, but I know with the support from donations it will workout successfully.

I really want to get the ball rolling for us and see how great it will turn us into in the nearest future though at first people may think we are kidding, its because they can never tell how sweet its to be with someone close to your heart, i sure know that two great minds surely give birth to great ideals.

Would you like to relocate to a different place? If yes where do you consider as a better place to live in? Do you still want kids? Do you own your house or live in a rent? Do you like what you do at the moment and would you like to share what your present job is and why you like doing the job. I hope this question is not too much from me to ask...

I would be looking forward to read from you as soon as possible.

lots of love

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My dear though we live far apart and have never met before just talked over email yet, I feel for you as I've not felt before this love is so strong my heart may melt. I want to hold you to never let go, be together forever and feel the love grow. My feelings for you have increased beyond measure. Today I attempt to put into words my thoughts about you. This is a difficult task at best. For how do I properly describe and convey to you the feelings of my heart? I know in my mind that my life is enormously better with you in it; that you are good, and true, and honest, and loving and so much fun. Deep in my being and soul there is so much more--a sense, an emotion, a feeling that is beyond description. It is love, truly, but how does one describe that? Perhaps if I were a songwriter, I could put my feelings into music. If I were a painter, I could paint a lovely picture. My only hope is this--that you feel in your heart what I feel in mine--beyond description, beyond words, beyond true comprehension and know that this mutual feeling is a gift given to us to last for our lives and to eternity.

I'm trying to show the way that I feel yet words can't describe, words can not even express the love I'll always have for you, but on these pages my heart I give to you, my soul eternally yours, this love is so real. You know I've been searching for someone who can share that special love with me and here you come, and I guess we are meant to be together for real I don't know, but I believe that some things are meant to be and that you'll make a better me everyday I love you I never thought that dreams came true but you showed me that they do, you know that I learn something new everyday I love you 'cos I believe that destiny is out of our control (don't you know that I do) And you'll never live until you love with all your heart and soul. It's a touch when I feel bad it's a smile when I get mad all the little things I am everyday I love you, everyday I love you more if I asked would you say yes? Together we're the very best I know that I am truly blessed everyday I love you and I'll give you my best.

I just want to let you know that thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul! You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth which I really do. However I may not get to talk to you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go. Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones. Because love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you, Yes I truly miss you my dearest love of my life. My love for you will endure and grow ever stronger, nourished in the knowledge of God.

lots of love

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My love something terrible happened here yesterday and it got my mind so worried, I couldn't eat or drink, this Taliban's are so heartless, they have succeeded in killing 4 members of my troops through bomb blast, I am not sure what is their next plan because this recent blast got so closed to our base and it got our communication system to stop working and I had to go to a different station to send you this email, because I am at the point of losing my mind because some money was given to me by the U.S Department of Defense last year around June and the money is currently in my personal steel locker here and with the situation now, I don't think its safe here anymore. However I am seeking your assistance to receive this money in my behalf and have it secured in a safe place or a reliable bank out there until I am able to get a leave from my job to visit you. I really hope I can confide in you to entrust this ($900,000.00) in your care. I wouldn't do a thing like this to just anyone but I am doing this because of the love and trust i already had for you and i hope you would not betray the trust as this would hurt me for the rest of my life. This bomb blast is really making me nervous one step at a time and I thought the best thing to do is get this money out of this war zone to you the same way General John Allen's money was moved to his family last year through the United Nation's diplomatic office, because they are the only safe and reliable source to move money legally out of this war zone.

If you assured me that my money would be safe with you then the following information would be required to have the money delivered to you.

Your full name
Physical Address
Nearest airport to your address
Mobile Number

Once I receive your information as stated above, I will have the money packed in a travel metal suitcase and take it to the United Nation office here to register it for delivery to you by the UN diplomatic officials at the information you provide. I am deeply afraid since the incident of the bomb blast, my love please always put me and the rest of my troops in your prayers for protection.

I await your response.

lots of love

Good morning my soldier baby! I am very sorry to read this and I do agree that those people are not only heartless they are cowardly. I will always keep you and the others in my thoughts and hope you are all safe and make it back home. I really look forward to the day that I will be able to walk the aisle with you and make you my lovely bride.

Let me eliminate your trust issue with me here and now. I have no interest in touching your money in any way so you need to keep it right with you. I will not accept it.

Now that we have dealt with that issue we can get on to our love and life together. There is no reason to talk of money ever again so we can get to the important things.

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic