SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How little you knew about yourself...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever had a Lad say something about you (ie your persona) that left you baffled? I don't mean something like your record in caring for African children (everyone gets that), but something more like this, as happened with Cammy (emphasis added):

Quote:
I choose you because you are capable and honest to the call for humanity which you are doing already.
secondly, we bear similar family surnames that means that you are sincere like me too. because what you are doing concerning the floodplain management team, i am really satisfied that you will utilize this fund very well for the sake of the less privileged once in the rural society.

Naturally Cammy was baffled:

Quote:
I would also like to know what a floodplain management team has to do with me. I'm a photomodel, not a civic engineer.

The reply came:

Quote:
In your advertorial list I saw your profile as a managment team for the floodplain staff which I believe that makes you fit for the divine project I am about to entrust in your hand.

And I have no idea about that!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he googled your baiting character name and found something about someone with that name, or a similar name, that is involved in floodplain management?

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

who would want to flood a plane?, they dont fly so well once full of water.....

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So what does he want you to do with a rural floodplain?
Oh, wait. Build a...
I'd turn him over to the Church. Wink

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hope that this twat of a lad doesn't decide to flood any planes (or trains for that matter) in March. I'm flying direct to Brisbane and catching the Tilt Train to Cairns and coming back 3 weeks later.

Don't mind if he wants to flood a few planes in February or April though as I can easily catch a train or drive myself if travelling.

Edited to add: This small cavey loves train travel especially if it is steam hauled. jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic