SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update on Danish Artist bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JackKylar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit: this refers back to this old thread from 2011. Please don't necro the previous one. - JF

Quote:

I still have the english material of course, but cannot quote, nor publish them since the publisher owns the publication-rights.

I just wanted to update you guys a little about the book...

It was quite a while since the book was originally published and although it is a little unclear at the moment whether the publisher still retains the publishing-rights (since the book is "sold out" from the publisher), they didn´t stipulate anything about electronic editions in my standard book-contract from 2009, hence it seemed I was not bound to the contract concerning an electronic edition.

After consulting a lawyer at the Swedish Writers Union about this and given a go, I published the original Swedish text (not the publisher-copyrighted design of the book though) plus newly written texts as a free iTunes iBook - (which unfortunately can only be viewed on an iPad, due to the layout-software used).

If you have an iPad and can read Swedish, feel free to get all the original texts from the book plus some new ones here: (and the URL tags doesn´t seem to work as it should for some reason...)

[url]https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/tjena-afrika!-v2.0/id583662942?ls=1[/url]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic