SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Craigslist Scam (Newbie here)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tjude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently placed an add on craigslist with a four wheeler for sale and i got an email from a guy that said he would pay with a check and ask for my address and with a laps in judgement i did provide my mailing address and he sent me a tracing number via usps priority mail with delivery conformation..well i sent him an e-mail telling him the 4 wheeler was already sold and he ask me to cash the check anyway..Shows the check will be delivered tomorrow the 22nd...I have been poking fun with him telling him i am going to take the check to the FBI or Local law enforcement,I ask him if he wanted me to send the check back to him or the Atlanta fbi field office ..It was mailed from Merietta Ga..And he still insists it's not a scam...So funny
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tjude, Welcome to 419eater. If this scammer has your real life details it would be best to drop all contact with him.

Safe baiting.
Always 'Bait Safely'.
As for the check you can mark it FAKE and frame it and show it to your friends and family to educate them about internet fraud.

Please stick around and read the Stickys, Visit Eater University. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program. Most of all have fun. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic