SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

419 scammer warns me about 419 scams, best letter ever!

View next topic
View previous topic

swirdles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone seen this one, its superb!! Would love a good baiter to try it out if anyone is up for it, here we go....

Attention,

The Federal Government of Nigeria through provisions in Section 419 of the Criminal Code came up with punitive measures to deter and punish offenders.The Advance Fee Fraud section deal mainly with cases of advance fee fraud(commonly called 419) such as obtaining by false pretence through different fraudulent schemes e.g. contract scam, credit card scam,inheritance scam, job scam, loan scam, lottery scam, “wash wash” scam (money washing scam), marriage scam. Immigration scam, counterfeiting and religiousscam. It also investigates cyber crime cases.

This is to officially announce to you that some scam Syndicates were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria few days ago and after several interrogations and tortures your details were among those mentioned by some of the scam Syndicates as one of the victims of their operations.

After proper investigations and research at Western Union Money Transfer and Money Gram office to know if you have truly sent money to the scam Syndicates through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram, your name was found in Western Union Money Transfer database amongst those that have sent money through Western Union Money Transfer to Nigeria and this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending moneyto them in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real,right now we are working hand in hand with Western Union and Interpol to track every fraudsters down, do not respond to their e-mails, letters and phone calls any longer they are scammers and you should be very careful to avoid being a victim to fraudsters any longer because they have nothing to offer you but to rip-off what you have worked hard to earn.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and as a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of Two hundred thousand US Dollars (US$200,000) should be transferred to you out of the funds that FederalGovernment of Nigeria has set aside as a compensation to everyone who have by one way or the other sent money to fraudsters in Nigeria. We have deposited your fund at Western Union Money Transfer agent location EMS Post office Lagos, Nigeria.

We have submitted your details to them sothat your fund can be transferred to you.Contact the Western Union agent office through the email address stated below inform them about this notification letter and the transfer of your fund; Email:[email protected]

Yours sincerely,Mr Williams Carl
Assistant Investigation Officer.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
15A Awolowo Road,
Ikoyi,
Lagos.
Nigeria
http://www.efccnigeria.org
********************************************************************************
**********************************Please note that some fraudsters are claiming to be Directors or staff of The Ecomomic and Financial Crimes Commission have recently been sending phony e-mails/letters and also calling unsuspecting persons, with intent to defraud them. It is important to note that these fraudsters are criminalsengaged in Advanced Fee Fraud known in Nigeria as 419. Every day, people throughout the world are falling victim to scams of one kind or another. Butremember - if it sounds too good to be true, it is probably a scam. In the circumstance, we unreservedly advice you to dissociate yourself from allcorrespondence and transactions entered into based on evidently fraudulent and fictitious claims.*****************************************************************************"
This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error, this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message,contents or its attachment(s), other than by its intended recipient(s), is strictly prohibited.Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of theorganization. Before opening attachment(s), please scan for viruses."All business handled under Standard Trading Conditions. Copy available on request.
lord goldblade
The Depraved One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the eater, what you have there is whats called a recovery scam, they either say they can get back any money scammed from you (for a fee) or or they have compensation for you to claim (for a fee)

the efcc mentioned in the email is a genuine organisation in nigeria.

ETA just seen how long youve been a member Laughing

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
swirdles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I've been a long time lurker and enjoyed reading the forum during work haha
lord goldblade
The Depraved One

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just been baiting a recovery lad who's gone quiet, so I might start with this one, ill postany results I get Smile

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
swirdles
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you sir Smile
Roycropper
Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
after several interrogations and tortures your details were among those mentioned

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Good luck with baiting them, recovery lads are real shits, as they know that if you reply you've been had once, and so are more likely to believe what strangers on the internet tell you (and send them money).

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
********************************************************************************
**********************************Please note that some fraudsters are claiming to be Directors or staff of The Ecomomic and Financial Crimes Commission have recently been sending phony e-mails/letters and also calling unsuspecting persons, with intent to defraud them. It is important to note that these fraudsters are criminalsengaged in Advanced Fee Fraud known in Nigeria as 419. Every day, people throughout the world are falling victim to scams of one kind or another. Butremember - if it sounds too good to be true, it is probably a scam. In the circumstance, we unreservedly advice you to dissociate yourself from allcorrespondence and transactions entered into based on evidently fraudulent and fictitious claims.*****************************************************************************"

Now we have to add even more warning:

Please note that some fraudsters are claiming to be warners...

lord goldblade
The Depraved One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive sent him a tester email, ill post anything intersting if he bites

Dead Phish - 350
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember seeing this script a couple years back. I was on a holiday from baiting at the time, but this one almost tempted me to get back into it. In particular, I wanted to demand details of the "interrogations and tortures". Laughing

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
lord goldblade
The Depraved One

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he keeps readin my email, but he doesnt reply its very odd, i might have to give him a push in a few days. (read notifier attached)

the bastard has a pc with windows 7 and im still on vista :s (info from the read notifier)

Dead Phish - 350

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic