SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Precious

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I jumped him off script in one mail! Watch how his typing changes.

Quote:
Hello there,
Goodmorning or Afternoon there?How are you doing today good i guess anyway
i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me: I am a
single lady,never been married,no kids,I sell antiquess ,am ready for serious
relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after
i recieve your reply.............I love reading,listening to music,like action
comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and
going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature..Am looking for
a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and
that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all
my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my
oppinion and most of all that play the game of love I am very
outgoing,communicative,easy going,out spoken,I am also a very Romantic
type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as
people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good
heart with so much of love to give and to recieve.I am a sensitive,
intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous,
efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual,
charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my
world with and potentially, to grow old with I am alone child as well,parents
are late now though,lost them to an auto accident sometime back,I love watching
Movies,Televison,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing
peoms,Swimming,playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come to your
mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ,I used to have a boyfriend but I
broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how
that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with him,was I right
by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to
me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our
relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know
how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to
living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important
to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences
and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a
zest for life,someone who can laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he
most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physicial
and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that
we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one
another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal
with-so I cook only when I have to. would you like to have a meal with me.

Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i will send mine back

Why did you waste my time with that trash? BYE

Quote:
what did you mean babe

I want to read about you in words that were typed by you. I do not care to read a bunch of pasted filth that was not written to me.

Quote:
i did sent you the message an it was writing by me ? ask me what you like to know about me an i tell you everthing an i will love to know about you too i mean everthing about you

My lady, that was pasted into the mail, not typed. Maybe you typed that for someone but it wasn't for me. I do not believe in asking a bunch of questions right away when trying to get to know someone. I like to write and get to know you by what you mail back to me. That is how true character is found out. We could say many things about ourselves in some introduction speech but things come up in conversation that really show our true character.

There is not a lot to know about me but I'll tell you all I can think of here. I am a 60 year old Harley mechanic and custom bike builder. Never married and no kids of my own but there is one grown girl that calls me daddy. I was with her mother for 12 years and pretty much raised her as my own kid. her dad was useless.

I am looking only for a lifetime commitment and starting a family of my own.

Quote:
Thnaks for your Quik reply i am very happy to read the last words of your message that you need a lifetime mate dear. i also i need of that so much an i will be very happy to know the kind of man you are because most man want a man for fun and not for love i have never married once an i do not have kid i want a man with love an honest mind a man that we care for me an we take good care of me when we are together
i am from Cullman city alabama In the USA but in london now with old gran ma i can meet you in person any where but we love to know more about you before we talking about meeting in person you can talk to me on my cell +447031 an we can have a voice convasation i need love an a real men to love
Kiss an huggs to you

Hello again Precious! Thank you very much for your mail and pictures. You are a very lovely girl. I don't know if you would even care to be with a man of my age. You are young, beautiful and have very sexy eyes!

I definitely agree that we should know each other much better before we talk of meetings or phone calls. I would prefer that we keep it on email for now and learn all about each other. We can work our way up to the other but without becoming friends first it would be useless to run up phone or travel expenses.

As I told you before, I am here looking for my friend, my lover, my wife and if we should be so blessed, the mother of our children. I am not here for any casual sex and dating. I love sex as much as the next person but I want to spend the rest of my life making love to a woman I absolutely adore!

I am sending you 2 pictures of me so you will be able to tell me whether we can continue or if I might be too old for you. it is entirely up to you. I will also send a picture of one of the bikes that I built. I hope you like them.

Quote:
hey O
i love what i see i mean your pic you are such a handsome man and i think i will love to be in a good an strong relationship with you tell me what you like your lady to me should be doing for you an what you will love a lady you want to have as a wife should be doing to make you happy all time

Tell me will you marry a young lady like me ? as i will need an old man like you an a lover i mean you nyour self to be my love my kind an my husband in the future
dear waiting to read from you soon
kiss an hugs

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely lady, I am so flattered by your mail! I do think of myself as a good looking man but was not sure if such a lovely girl might be interested in being with me. Of course I would marry a younger lady and would be a very good and loving husband toward my girl. I would enjoy staring into those magical eyes at night.

I have very few expectations from my lady. If you are not a liar, a cheater, a user or a lazy woman, I think we can get along very well. All other qualities will show themselves in our conversations and you will also see mine and we can decide together if we are right for each other.

Quote:
Dear O
i am very much happy an feel realy intresting in you because your world give me much courage an hope in relashioship with such a wonderfull man like you, well you sound funny an that is part of relationship to be happy all the time an missing each other time to time even if you are much closer to your self
i am a such woman that understand love an enjoy being i such a wonderful moment i love listing an playing with my spouse O i want you to know that A friend is someone who will walk the long way when you don't want to hop the fence.no distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth Money and power only last the hour, but friendship and love withstand the sky above all i wish to get back in return is your love an you care Darling I just want to hug you, but your are 480 some miles away, I want to hug,you kiss you hold you i was thinking that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere! for you to feel my heart beating for you love you are a Darling an i hope you feel as i feel about your love
please will like to know where you are located now
yours

Good morning my lady! Relationships are supposed to be fun and enjoyable. While it is always work keeping a marriage together a sense of humor does go a long way.

I would love to let you hug and kiss me honey. I do enjoy affection and lots of it. I would also like to rest my head on your chest and listen to your heart beat and maybe even make it beat faster.

Quote:
O Morning to you an i send my good morning kiss to your lips i hope you can received it an feel it in your lips
Honey am so happy to read from you now because i have being waiting to read your message for an hour here THANKS again for the mail . i hope you can feel the beat of my chest over there O dear my body is calling for you i am having good feelings about you an i hope you should be a wonderful husband to me soon an forever
i am in need of a husband soon an you what will you like to know more about me dear i am in love now i have to open my my feelings to you,
thanks dear let me read from you soon
your precious

Hello again my baby! I would be very happy if I were able to taste those sweet kisses from you and give you many in return. I am sorry that you were awaiting my mail for so long. I came in a bit earlier specifically to write to you and let you know I was thinking of you.

I wish I were able to hear your heart beating as that would mean you are in my arms and I am able to feel your lovely body next to mine.

I am glad to read that you are falling in love with me baby. This means that my words are doing the magic that my physical presence is unable to do a the present time but hopefully will be doing soon. Soon you will have the words and your husband.

Quote:
I AM SPEACHLESS

Thanks for the message my Dear O,
I smile when i read from you an all i have to say is How long you will love us to meet in person? an will you want me to stay with you for ever or just to spend a week with you i just cant hide my feelings any more I am feeling crazy about your love for me
i need you close to me O you are such a wonderful man
still waiting to read from you YOURS PRECIOUS

Baby, I want a lifetime, not a week. I'm not sure if you are ready for that but I am not going away. When I told you I wanted none of that casual sex and dating, I meant it. I want it all! is this clear enough?

Quote:
Thanks for you respond to my message Dear i also want a life time partner thanks for that i hope we are both looking for the same thing that okay
are you not working today? an how is your family doing? hope we can meet soon

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hello dear i have told you that before i will love to have kids of my own because i have never have one
thanks for the time an am very sorry for the late reply kiss an huggss to you

To be fair baby, some of our past discussion was kind of messed up. it was more like a passing thing but we have not really discussed it in depth. I do know hat we will not have babies right away. I have to make sure that our marriage would be very loving and solid before I would even think of bringing babies into it.

Quote:
HO Dear this last message make me feel rely sad an am not happy well let talk about what we make are love solid an stand i think i have to do what we please my husband to be O am listing let discus on what we build our strong lasting relation
yours

My lovely baby, I am so sorry if that made you feel bad. I had no intention of that at all. What I mean by that statement is that you and I will not just begin having babies as soon as we are together. I want us very set and secured, a couple of years at leas together, and our babies will be raised in a very loving home.

I am so very sorry if you think I meant to be mean. I want nothing like that. I want our children to know how man and woman should treat one another. Please do not be upset with me!

Quote:
hanks My loving O
you just put smiles back on my face i am so happy i found you before any other woman because if any other woman who see you we see the quality in you an will never want to let you Go Honey i think you are for me alone an no one should come between us talk to me how do you want us to start building our relationship now let talk about that i am missing you so much here darling you are much means to my heart now i Cremmmmm an Called your name O come an take me to the Auther i need you Dear kiss hugs to you My beloved

Quote:
Honey i havent hear from you ???

Quote:
Hello darling what happen i dint hear from you did i hurt you in any way or in my last message to you ? Please honey if i do i am very sorry i dont mean to hurt your feelings for me please let me read from you in the morning missing you so bad here

--------------------------------------------------------
All above is from yesterday. I'll add the new day here.

Good morning my sweet baby! I am sorry that I was unable to reply again yesterday, we got busy here in the shop and I had to get some work done. You have in no way hurt me and I am sorry if you felt you had. I am crazy about you my lady and I really hope one day to take you as my friend, my lover and my wife. i missed you while I was unable to talk to you and I could not stop thinking of you when I was at home last night.

Quote:
My love
i am so happy to read from you now honey an am happy i am not hurting you in any way Honey will you be having time for me when we are together ? an how soon you think we can be together honey i am in need of your love now i am in need of you
i am here waiting for your sweet kiss an mail

Hello again babe! I do no know how soon we will be together but once I get you I am not letting go of you. I will also be changing my work habits because I will then have someone sweet to come home to. I work almost all the time now but only have to work 8 AM - 6 PM through the week. I try to give all my guys the weekends off unless we are just packed up and have to push things a bit.

I will also be able to take a vacation when you get here so we can have a month or two to get very acquainted with one another.

Quote:
Thanks dear
i am happy you are doing all that for me you are such a best man i will never let go of me
Orville i think i am not asking much about meet in person is just they way you are making me feel because you are such a wonderful man i need love an i mean love
when can we meet dear? an where is the best place to meet
Love you

Baby, you really make me smile! I think I should make arrangements to fly to you and we can meet. Can you tell me the airport near you and can you meet me when I land? I can set it all up as soon as I can clear some time with the boss.

Quote:
My love am sorry for late reply
happy so much to read you will meet me here in cullman alabama well i will love me to come to you because of your work an some other thing you will not leave behinde you Honey an i think when we meet that should be for ever together but if you will love to visit me here that still okay is just that we will spen much on buying tickect back to your place
i will be happy to welcome you at the airport an the name of my airport is folsom airport Honey love to hear back as soon as posible

My Precious, you need to check the price from your end. Meadows Field is the airport here and flight are cheap enough but likely different at your end.

I would love to have you on my bike babe but we won't be taking it to the mall. I do not go to those places. They are mostly overpriced junk stores. I don't care to visit them at all. We might ride down to the ocean or to Hollywood or even to Vegas to get married.

Quote:
Hunn you words are so sweet to make me feel i am already close to your arms
Honey i will have to check the price with my Travel agent an i will get back to you Honey , when will you want for me to be with you i mean the date my love i am so happy to read again your message that you will married me so happy about that O
i love you my husband to be

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening my baby! I am heading home for the night and just wanted to let you know I have thought of you all day long. I really want you here yesterday but we both know that is not possible. It does not matter the date I want you here if the agent cannot get it arranged so it is just a question that I can't answer without knowing.

Quote:
Thanks my husband i got your mail now an i will visit my travel agent office to check for the details an get back to you
i think weekend will be okay for us to meet kiss everywhere Darling

Good morning my angel! Thank you for checking on the information and please get me their bank account information to pay it to while you are there. I am getting very anxious to finally get my hands on you.

Quote:
Good morning my O
Oh my dear you are such a good loving man i will get back to you when i get the information from the travel agent Honey what account you ask for ? miss you so much my darling husband

Hello my love! I will need their bank account information to transfer the money to them for the arrangements. I miss you too honey! can't wait to finally show you the things I feel for you.

Just as I hit the send on his mail I get

Quote:
Honey what happen i havent hear from you ? is everthing alrigth? talk to me please am worried why i havent read from you

I just mailed you baby!

He begins a mass mailing campaign with a few minutes of each other.

Quote:
Hey honey very happy you are here with me an you never forgewt to say hi to me that show how much you care to me
O you just make me feel so wonderful as you ask to pay for my travel arange ment honey, well i am sad to say this to you i try visit my best travel agent today in the morning she as travel far country to nigeria an i talk to her on phone all she say is that if can pay her to nigeria that she will get my ticket for me an send me the details of my flight But was not happy to hear that she as travel fer an she will take sometime to be back home in Cullman
Honey what do you think we should do ? i trust only her an i need you too close to me

Quote:
My darling Husband i am so please with you an i promised to be the best woman you always want an need as a lifetime mate soon
Honey i wake up today looking around me on the bed waiting for your goodmorning kiss an it so sad that i cant find you here honey i am in need of your loving romance an kiss hugss around the house an making me feel like the best woman in the state
i am here waiting to hear back kiss an hugg

This one comes with another picture

Quote:
I LOVE YOU

I am typing a mail to him and I get this strange one.

Quote:
Hello O,
Thnaks for your Quik reply i am very happy to read the last words of your message that you need a lifetime mate dear. i also i need of that so much an i will be very happy to know the kind of man you are because most man want a man for fun and not for love i have never married once an i do not have kid i want a man with love an honest mind a man that we care for me an we take good care of me when we are together
i am from Cullman city alabama In the USA but in london now with old gran ma i can meet you in person any where but we love to know more about you before we talking about meeting in person you can talk to me on my cell !@##$

Baby, I think your computer is messing up. You have just sent me this while I was typing a mail to you.

Hello my love! Thank you so much for the new picture you sent me. Damn you are one very sexy girl! You can trust me when i say that you will get much more than a morning kiss when I get my hands on you.

Baby, if you say the agent is good, I trust your judgement. I really don't care about that i just want you home where you belong. I have many things I can hardly wait to share with my lovely new bride!

Quote:
YES I NEED TO GET A NEW ONE I DONT RECIVED MAIL I
MIDEATLY YOU SEND ME

Honey, did you read the mail that your computer sent to me? It is one you sent me many days ago but your number is strange.

Quote:
Honey you are one in all i have ever meet or see in a man
Thanks for trusting an bealived in me Honey i trust my travel agent very much she as being helping me to get all my travel Ticket Honey we can trust her i promised you
well how do we have to do it because she told me she can only recived money with western an that we be so hard for you to do Honey or you can do that? i just can wait more days to be with you Please let let me hear from you maybe i should email Laura my travel agent to get what you will need to mail her the Money
Thanks an much love for you

Baby, I am not sure I understand what you are trying to tell me but I need her bank account information in order to pay for the arrangements. I will only use this to pay so whatever that mess is about they can forget it if it isn't bank information. Businesses have bank accounts. Please ask her for that.

Quote:
Darling sorry for my late reply
i ask her now for the account infomation all she say is yes she can but now she is not in state she will need the money in her hand in oder to procesd on the ticket for me
My darling husband O we Only need to pay $600 try Mylove i know you have no much time to get to the western But just do it for me if you really mean you want me in your arms Honey let me know if you will do that to get me closer to you an i will ask her the details to send the money to her through western union that she want Honey

REMEMBER PRECIOUS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU O

Baby doll, if she cannot accept it through a bank account then we have to wait. Not one business on this planet accepts money by any of that trash. Only filthy criminals and liars use that. She knows she can access her account no matter where she is and she ca stop that lying or we need a real agent. no real business would even suggest such a thing. now please either tell her to give me what I need to pay this with or we have to wait. This is not anything we are going to argue about honey. I am not using anything like those places. I have a bank, she has a bank, that is what we use.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks so much baby
Goodmorning Mylove How was your nigth, Hope you have a nice nigth Mydarling love i will be very happy to wake up next to you very soon Dear we have to look for another travel agent Or i talk to her if can can accept the payment through her bank account Honey i will get back to you as soon as i have another Agent Love an kiss to you my darling meet you soon

Good morning my lovely bride! I do hope we can get you home soon. I need to carry you off and marry you before a different man finds you. Can you please talk to your agent and find out what they say?

Quote:
Honey i am very sorry to get back to you late
i was out to visit laura working mate in the Office to know how he can help me get a ticket to you My love i was ask some Question which i dont know how to answer it honey
what is the name of the closest airport to you an what plane you want me to fly to your Airport an when will you be chance to welcome me at the airport love Honey i realy need you close come closer to me your love is needed in my body
Honey i trust laura so much i will love us to pay her through what she want but if you realy mean you cant do that for me get back to me with this answer so i can email the travel agent to give me is account we can pay him
Honey i will be sending you the ticket information for you to know when to visit me at the airport i love you will my soul
yours

Hello again my baby! I am always happy to read from you and I really want to share my body with you any time you would like. I will never get enough of your loving.

Please do not continue to speak of paying for things that way. A bank account if the only way this will be done. If she cannot provide one then we will not be using her. I will never use such a place so she needs to act professional.

Quote:
you are such a man i will always pray for honey i am in the kitchen now making cookies will love to feed you with cookies an milk my love kissing you will not be enough for me than to make you a special man an carrying your baby in my stomach honey you are the best i will email the travel agent now an ask for is account information thanks honey miss you an need you closer that you ever need
your

Quote:
Honey i want you to keep me for ever i mean for lifetime dear should i get the travel agent account for you??? an how much will you be putting for him?
your love

Yes baby, please get the account for me and you know the amount I am sending. You have told me the cost already. I need to get you here so that I can begin finding all those little special places that make you happy. And a lifetime is the only amount of time I am willing to accept.

Quote:
thanks mylove i will send mail to the agent now honey the amount is $600 with laura but the new agent i speak to today said the Ticket an is Service Charge will be $870 Honey i dont know if that will be too much for you Mylove an if i get you the account information how soon will you make the payment so i can have my ticket intime? love to meet you Darling
yours

Quote:
Mylove now i will be coming to you will i still be happy as you want an will you come with me to visit my own old mother in uk london? i will love you to meet her because i send her so of your mail an she is very happy for me to have a wondeful man like you an my husband to be soon please my love i will love yo to meet her as soon are you pleased
yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my angel! I would be happy to one day travel with you to meet your mother. I must know our childrens grandmother so of course I have to go to her. I also need to thank her for bringing my lovely wife into this world for me to find.

I am not bothered by the cost honey but I would like for you to stop stalling me with this silly account questioning. it is useless and meaningless. Please stop doing that and be serious about us coming together. I need my baby at home with me.

Quote:
9:02 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
My darling love O
is always happy when i read message from you an i will like to say am sorry if i ask any question that you never love to read from me
Honey sorry for my late reply i was very tired when get back from the travel agent office today an need some rest but i have to mail you 1st my darling i just got mail from the travel agent with is account information an i will like to know when you will pay for the ticket so i can be wating to get my ticket as soon as possible
Here is the information he gave to me
bank Address:Natwest Bank.9 North
Street,Rugby.Warwickshire.
CV21 2FB.
swift code: nwbkgb2li
ban number:gb11nwbk
Account Number is 43160131
.Sort Code is 54-41-00
mylove get back to me ass soon as possible
yours precious

I love late Friday piggies!

Good morning my baby! Thank you for that information. I will email it to my bank and ask them to send $900. That will give you a few dollars for food and stuff on your way here. I cannot wait to finally kiss my wife for the very first time.

Quote:
Good morning My sweet Husband i was sitting here at the puter waiting for you mail an your message come in i guess we are now in love with one mind honey why will you send them $900 thye money go to the travel agent account i guess you have to let me know when the bank send the money to them an i will visit there Office to get the balance an my ticket in time
My Darling how was your nigth hope it was cool an enjoyable like mine because i dream evertime about you but i think i should keep this to my self before we meet
Honey i cant wait to meet you soon
yours

Hello my baby! It makes me smile knowing that you are dreaming of us. I hope it was a very good one! Soon we will be able to make those come true for you if you like!

I sent a little extra just in case you need it for food or drinks on the way home. If your agent is honest he will give you the rest of it. I did want you to know how much just in case he says nothing about it to you when he is setting up things.

Quote:
Thanks so much Honey internst frozen That make me reply back to you late
Honey Thanks for the Fund again that not matter i just want love an that all i need a man to be like a father an all i ever want in life you are making things working as i plan an what i dont expect from you Orville you are such a Darling My love just let me know when the agent will recived the found so i can go to visit him an get things done fast
BIG KISS TO YOU MY DARLING O

Quote:
Re: the complet information of the acct

account Name is Neil Gardner
bank Address:Natwest Bank.9 North Street,Rugby.Warwickshire.CV21 2FB.
swift code: nwbkgb2li
ban number:gb11nwbk
Account Number is 43160131.
Sort Code is 54-41-00

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, you will be getting lots of loving when you get here! I am going to take a month, or maybe 2 just to be home and enjoy everything about you.

There is no possible way I could know when he will get it. He has to monitor his account and let you know when it arrives.

Quote:
okay mylove thanks so much an my body is calling for you now can you,o have you send the details to your bank? please honey can you call your bank to know if the sent because i have not work with the travel agent once i need to be sure from my side thank mylove

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my lovely bride to be. I am counting the days til I am able to not only call out to your body but to do many other things with it! I can hardly wait but I know it will be worth the anticipation.

Honey, the agent needs to be watching his account. We are not calling my bank all the time when he can get off his lazy butt and go check his own. He is working for us, not the other way around. Sounds like he is just being lazy and I despise that.

Quote:
hello myloe you are such a wonderful husband mylove i will ask him to check is acct on monday if you have forward it to your bank
i am here sitting thinking of you an thinking of how our love we start an no stop you make me feel like i am so special
thanks darling

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baby, if you do not already know for a fact that you are special, I have done a poor job of seducing you. You should know every second, every minute, every hour that you are my special baby! You always will be.

Quote:
Oh my darling O you are not doing porr job because i feel special evertime reading your message that means you are not forgething me an that show how much you think of me an how much you love me
Honey i will visit the travel agent today an see if he as the money an let him get ready for my ticket
i love you

Quote:
goodmorning my darling husband How was your nigth? hope you dream of Us comming together soon i am missing you next to me i will want us together soon i love you

Good morning my lover! I am glad to read that you know just how
special you are to me. I have been thinking constantly of our coming
together and I will finally have you in my grasp. I am very excited
baby.

Quote:
darling i am sorry for the late reply my internet is frozen
honey you are special an i am i am missing you so badly here alone i cant wait another week to meet you in parson talk to you face to face holding your hand an kissing your lips
mylove did you recived alart from your bank maybe the money is payed to the Agent because i ask him to check is account an he said no money is there from me
your loving wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baby, you know I do not get upset when you are unable to reply promptly. I am not sure what is gong on with the bank but maybe if we give it a few more days it will be there. I don't know how long it takes with this distance.

I love you so much and I really hope you will be home with daddy very quickly. I need my lovely Precious to put that female touch on our home!

Quote:
Oh Darling i am so much in happy moment when i hear you saying you are not upset with me darling i cant wait more days to be with you all i want is you an ou forever mylove i hope the money get to him by wednesday so i can be with you by sunday i miss you so much here my body calling for you O pick me home to you
you are such a wonderful man
yours

Good morning my love! Your body is not the only one that is hoping to share loving touches and the feel of the one we love laying together and enjoying every sensation.

Forever is exactly what you are going to get with me darling. You will have a hard enough time pushing me out the door to go to work in the mornings, there is no way I will let you get away from me.

Quote:
hahahahahaha Lol Ovrville you are such a man i am watting to meet in my life Darling i smile reading from you everyday an i always have hope in you for life time love Darling please i will ask you for somthing an i will not want you to be upset with me please darling i am here need of your body i cant wait to losee you in need you close My love
Please darling O can i ask you the Favour?????
your precious wife MISS O

My baby, I feel terrible that you believe you must ask me if you may ask a question. That hurts me my lady. You are an equal here not a subordinate. You do not need to ask my permission for that. I always want to know what is on your mind.

Quote:
Thanks love i am happy to hear you saying that to me
Honey is just about meeting you i do not feel well missing you day by day any longer it getting to long for me Please darling i will want you to get the money your self an send to laura Through western Or money garm so they next day she can get my ticket fixed an that will be $650 not $900 it more lesser honey will you do that for me Please my love will you do that for the sake of love Will you do that for me ???
yours lovely wife Precious

My sweet, sexy wife! I know it is difficult to wait but we will never be using any of those bogus ways of transferring money. I don't care what the price difference is, we are only using the bank. There is no debate to be had on this matter and I hope you will understand me. Law abiding people do not use that stuff.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Okay Mylove i Understand you very much an i realy know what you mean when you say we should wait i will Okay but you still have to let me know when the bank transfer the money to the Agent so can go to him to get thing done in time baby i love you
yours

Good morning my baby doll! I am glad you agree with me dear. I can only gues the bank got my mail on Monday or Tuesday, then transferred the money. The agent will need to be watching for it to arrive to him. I will be so glad to finally have you home and in my arms.

Quote:
Hello love sorry for my late reply My internet frozen
i got your mail an i think i should come an walk all the way down to you because i cant inmagine what am missing around you Honey you Make me feel like i have found my love an my ever lover you are such a wondeful man you are full of wisdom an understanding Darlking you are the best
Honey please work with me an that we make me talk to the travel agent time to time about the ticket once you recived alart let me know an i ask him also to check into is acct for the money everytime Honey you are the best man i want an please it getting to late or me to meet you in person i mean that HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD WILL PRAY FOR YOU IN HEVEN
my love you are the best

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello my baby! You know I do not get upset with you for the time between our mails. I understand that you may have troubles with your internet or have something you need to get done. As long as I hear from you and know you are safe and still love me I will always be right here when you come back to me. You are absolutely right that you have found your forever love. You are never getting away from me.

Quote:
hey my love you are such a better man to spend all the rest of my life to Honey i love you for ever
Orville good morning today how is your night hope that was cool as mine honey i send you morning kiss hope you get that i will wait till the travel agent get the money in is account love you will all heart

Good morning my lovely wife! Thank you so much for the sweet kisses you sent for me to find this morning. I will send you tender kisses back by mail for now until I am able to give them to you in person. I promise you I will never run out of them.

Quote:
Thanks so much Mylove you are such a man i pray to meet soon Orville
Mylove i Just get back from the travel agent Office an i Got your mail an i think i should get back to my lovce before i take somthing to eat Darling the agent said he as not recived the money so i think is good to let you know mylove
where are you Now? an what are you doing ? it another weekedn coming soon darling what do you have in mind to do ? Let me know honey i am missing you so much here
i LOVE YOU ORVILLE

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my sexy bride! Could we give this one more day to get there before I check on it my love? I don't want to bother my bank if it is almost to you. If it isn't there by tomorrow I can find out what is going on. Is this all right with you?

Quote:
Good morning my darling Husband How was your nigth? hope it was rigth darling, i am in a deep thinking about us because here is another weekend an i keep asking my self what is really going on with us are we going to meet soon an are we going to give out the best in love to our selfs because my love you should help me out there no matter how busy you are yes it good by me you checking for me
i will need you to give me the real information about paying the money i cant just keep going down to the Agent office darling an ask him to be going to bank for the confarmation of the payment i will like to hear from you that the money is payed then i will ask him to go on my ticket for me
your love make me think about ours evertime an i wish we should be together by now honey i need love i hopr you understand what i mean i havent fall in love with any man an i have not being love as you do so i need you an i need you close my body calling for you Orville please help me with the bank things i need to be there i am care about your love please dont give it out to any other lady i am here coming to meet your Darling

Good morning my lovely wife! My night is always great now that I have you in my life. It will be even better when you get here and you do not have to worry of any other woman. I belong to you alone.

Honey, I will contact the bank when I get the chance and find out what is going on. I will let you know what they say. The agent works for us baby, not the other way around. Please do not try ordering me to do all the checking. He can get off his lazy butt and check for the money. It is nothing more a phone call to him. This has nothing to do with how much I love you so I have to do it all.

Quote:
Thanks Honey very happy you mean i should not think of other ladys Orville you are such a man that will give better love to a woman that happen to be your wife i bet all ladys around you are missing you Out fr a lady like me
well i guess that is the ideal that better to wait till the good man comes around because always pray i will never get out when i am into a marriage now i found you an i have found my half part
Darling the Agent as called so much to is bank all thay told him is no that he as not recived any money yet
please do try an call your bank to know what going on darling
i am missing you out dear Honey tell me what is the first thing we are giving to each other in the bed room when we first meet dear ?
yours

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes baby, I absolutely mean that no other lady is going to get any love from me. You are the only one I want and I am about to have you all to myself. I promise my wife will have a smile on her face always.

I must view this realistically, when you get here after such a long trip, you are not likely going to want to do anything more than maybe a bath and some rest. The thought in my mind is when I get you home, I will have one of the dressers ready for your things and there is plenty of room in the closet for your things. While you are getting your things put away I will run us a hot bath.

When you finish, I will remove your clothing and carry you to your bath and get in with you so that you may relax against me as I clean and soap your body and gently tease you. Afterward, I will dry you off and carry you to our bed and give you a nice oily massage until you are relaxed and likely falling asleep. I will want to let you rest so there will be no actual lovemaking at that time. I want you fully rested before we would do anything.

Quote:
Good morning my love how was your nigth?
darling after i read from you yesterday i was so speachles i cant send you any message back because you are such a man that understand love an know how to hadle love better with care my love all you said was good an i wish to have everything soon darling please do something about bank am tired of being here alone wake up alone eating alone staying alone an thing of only a better man in life Mr Orville proctor here alone why i should be with you tr an get what happen Honey i am missing you here
yours wife precious Orville

waiting to read from you soon

Good morning my sexy wife! I am glad that you were happy with my response to you. We will have a lifetime to enjoy one another in the bedroom. There is no need to rush things. Maybe in your next mail you could tell me some things that you like to do in the bedroom. I am very open minded and will try most anything with the girl I love.

Honey I found out late yesterday from the bank that the money had come back to them for some reason. I asked them to send it again so it should have been sent late yesterday again.

Quote:
hey darling i am happy to tell you that i will love to do everything with you in the bed room
kissing your lips runing my hands through your body an tell you to make love to me because we need kid an you make love to me as long as you want honey i want all mylife to be with you all love to be giving out to you darling please give back in return your sweet love i need it most in my life
Darling thanks so much for the bank details you told me i never work with the Agent once that why i want to be very sure with him with the money love i will want you to email the bank to send you the tranfer copy of the money to is acct so i can print out an show that to him as my paying evidence tfor the service honey please do it for me
i love you yours precious wife Orville

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning my baby! I am always glad to read that you are so willing to please the man that you love. We are trying to get you here baby. I don't know of anything that makes it happen faster. It is difficult to wait for me as well because I really want to feel your lovely body together with mine.

Quote:
Good morning my darling husband How was your Nigth?
Honey i am saying what i will do an i will let you know that i will do anything to make you happy Honey because that is what always on my mind if it happen to meet any man i will surly make him happy
Orville Darling i was in very bad moment sending you this message beacuse things is not working as we plan Honey what is realy going on with your Bank is this how it take too long before bank transfer ? i dont Understand this any more Darling Please let the bank send you the payment slips so i can take that to the Agent to claim the money an get my ticket i am missing you so Much Honey i body can not take it anymore
Darling i will want you to Just let me know if we mean to meet in person because there is so may ways we can pay for the ticket if you cant visit western Union you can also do it Online baby that we show more prof an that we also be very fast

are you with any lady? are you keeping any love affiers? is there somthing you hide for me Darling? Please do somthing fast if there is nothing i need you close let meet for the Vall

your wife

Good morning my baby! I really wish you would stop expressing doubt in me. I am not with any other person, I am not cheating on you and I am not hiding anything.

I do not know what the problem is and why you are being so impatient doll. They just sent that again on Friday. You really need to calm down with this and wait for it to get there.

We are not using any of those other places online or any other type. Please do not speak of them again.

Quote:
Okay love
Thanks so much for your reply Honey i am so happy it for me any you alone in the same love Boat
Honey if you mean this tell the bank to send you the payment slip copy so i can give it to the agent as confermation Dear do that for me Please just make sure the bank send you an i get it please i need it as a payment slips for the agent Honey

Honey, I am not asking the bank for any such slip. It is not needed to confirm anything and does not make money move faster. Are you accusing me of lying? That is the only reason someone would ask. Is that really what this is about? Please let me know if this is what you are thinking. There is no other explanation for this request.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am not saying you are lieying Darling all i just want is to be sure the money sent to the agent an i can show the confamating of the tranfer to him with the slip dear you should get what i mean darling
did you know now if the money as being sent? no that is the only way you will no an i will know that the money in tranfer to the account
are you getting upset with me darling??

Good morning my baby doll! I am not upset at this time but I really wish you would ask your agent for that confirmation. It is almost like you are asking me every day for something to talk to my bank. Please be more patient and wait for it. If the agent is not trustworthy then we need to find a different one. He should be able to see the money when it arrives and let you know that it has.

Quote:
Okay Mylove
Thaks so much where are you Now an what do we have for the Vall Honey let talk about our self little

My lovely baby, we can talk about anything you like. I would like for you to tell me what you mean by Vall. I will be happy to discuss it if you will tell me what it means.

Quote:
Honey i mean Valentime Honey we be very happy to be with you for the vall but i guess that can not happen Darling because things is not working fast for us
How are you doing mylove hope everything is well over there with you
Missing you here very much

your wife

Thank you for explaining that to me baby! I am sometimes not able to pick up on these shortened words. That one should have been obvious but I did not catch it. I do wish I had you with me for this day and I promise I will make it up to you when you arrive. This year we will set our own date for that and I will show my love a special night.

Baby, things may not be working fast but we know they are working and we will be together.

Quote:
Darling Thanks for the message
i want you to know that i am here alone an i need someone like you around me dear that why i want things to go on fast but now i do understand that it will not work fast Orville i will visit the agent tommorrow maybe he got the money is Account because once the bank send it on friday it should be there
Honey i want you i mean you i hope you understand how am feeling here baby you will know what i mean by i need you close
i am missing you badly do somthing my Orville

yopur wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EDIT: Sorry , I posted the wrong one.

Quote:
Good morning My love how are you doing today i hope you are doing great
Orville what is the plan an how is things going on over there ? Honey tell me how much fun will i get with you an are you going to show me aome family of you dear i am missing you Here Honey
Darling did you know maybe the bank will have transfer the money to the Agent so i should visit is Office today i love you Dear

your wife

Good morning my darling! It will be very easy to introduce you to my family when you get here. I will take you to a mirror and you will see the only family that I have. Everyone else has passed. I do have a few pictures left but not a lot really. You are the only family that I have.

What are you calling fun here baby? Are you talking of things we will be doing all alone in the house or other things?

Ask your agent to make the phone call and find out please. I could not possibly know if it is there yet.

Quote:
Hey Darling that a realif that you are showying me to the family
yes i mean all we will be doing in the house an i will ask the agent to check if the money is with him
Honey How are you doing this morning?
i am missing you Orville i need you close i need a man who we care for e an take care of me an love me i think you are such a man i need in my life i cant wait more to visit you
i love you till my last life

your wife

My sweet wife, I think you misunderstood me just a bit. You are the only family I have. All that is left otherwise is a few pictures. Back in those days people didn't spend money on cameras unless they did it for a living. You had to pay someone to take the pictures for you and they would develop them in the basement or the back of their shop in a dark room.

I have so much love to give you. It has been a few years now and I am going to do my best to keep you naked and busy with me.

Quote:
thanks so much for the love honey
i get what you are saying now i havent hear from the agent i will let you know if i hear anything from him Honey
kiss you everywhere an much love for you darling you are the best
\your wife

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Orville just get back from the travel agent now an all he said was i have to stop comming to is Office an ask him to be going to bank evertime
he sadi if my husband to be is a man that ready to do somthing for me he should have recived the money by now or he should provid the pay slip to confirm the payment he shout on me that i should not come to him again that you are laeying to me you are not ready to do anything you are not honest with me Orville that what he said
But i have think well an i see it clear that you are not ready to do what we pleased me is only to do your wish i never ask you for money or for ticket you said you we pay for it an now you are playing Prank on me why will you be doing that to me afther i have love you i feel realy sad now an i will make sure i stop comming online to email you an anyone else i will wait for a better man to come if you dont do anything now
if you mean you wish for me to Come let do it in my way now your way is not working

your wife

My baby, I am very disappointed to read this. He does not even get out of his chair to see what is going on. I am the one being lied to and about. You know I am not lying to you but he is just too stupid to watch his account. If you don't want to talk anymore, that is your choice. I will call and cancel the transfer when they open. It is a shame you believe him over me but I guess that is the way things happen when you are dealing with such a lazy agent.

I do love you but you have just crossed my line of tolerance. No amount of love is going to fix what you have just done to my heart. You have betrayed your husband on the word of a fucking stranger.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guess who's back?

Quote:
My husband how are you and how was your nite ?i am sorry for all i said and to sound like i dont trust you is that okay ?it just that i felt you never wanted me to come so i was just troubled

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning Precious! My nights of late have been horrible. Always thinking about you but knowing that you do not trust or believe in me. That really hurt me baby. I loved you so much and I wanted you here. I have no idea why you would think or say something like that. That was very cruel!

Quote:
hello my love i am sorry it has been a while i was sick so i went to the hospital but i am okay now.Honey so now i will want to come what is going to happen about my coming ?how will you assist in my coming to you ?love you
Precious Orville

Good morning Precious! I am sorry to read that you have been ill. What happened? I have worried about you since our last mail. I was not sure what to think. I am glad that you are better now though.

Quote:
thanks for the reply and how have you been? Well I had fever and I think it was due to stress have missed you a great deal dear will you tell me what you think you can do as regards my coming to you now I need to be sure if you really want me around honey please tell me. Honey I am so much ready to see you now .
Precious Orville

Good morning dear! I have told you time and again that I do want you here. I do not know why you would think the way you do about us. You are very mean when things are not happening your way. You even told me that you would leave me and wait for a better man. That is a horrid thing to say. To me it kind of sounds like you do not want to be here.

I think we need to fix things before we try this again.

Love
Orville

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi dear, like i told you too,i was only angry cos i wanted to be with my man especially on the 14th and i realised it was not working ,i also waited to do things your way and also got insults from the agent so all together made me feel bad am sorry and that is gone.we need to fix everything and see what happens .

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic