SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

first bait, need advise

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, noob baiter here (not actually baiter, but a 419 came to me and I'm playing along, hoping to get into this hobby)

I have read the FAQ and contacted him via a fake address, when he asked me for personal info I sent him a dll file as suggested

he then sent me the following:

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Thank you for your email, I now wish to confirm the receipt of your personal information and Identification, indeed things are getting more real now. Initially I was having double thoughts about your authenticity, I needed to be careful due to the money involved, but now you have proven to me that you are a remarkable, honest and trustworthy man of your words. I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust, and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity, and I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me down.
I have sent your details to my legal representative who will today put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds, this should take not longer than a day or two.

In this light, I have sent you the information of the bank so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us. Please find below the banks information.

Bank Name: GLOBAL BOND BANK UK
Tel: +44 70 457 366 27
Fax: +44 70 712 554 14
Email: [email protected]

Please contact them with the following information's, your FULL NAMES, CONTACT TELEPHONE (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number) and your RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
Note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank, and they should advice you on such account.I will await an update from you. Please do make contact with the bank with their account department so that the account opening can be fast. I call you Brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Your Brother,
Young Chang

tldr of the thing is he's asking me to send info to him to another email. Through extensive research (a 2 minute google session) I have basically determined that the address is fake (not that it looked anywhere close to legit in the first place)

Looking for advises, what does the veterans among us here think I should do? If I send him fake info do they usually recognize it?

also I don't want things to go too smoothly, is there a delay tactic I can try to throw in there just for kicks?

thanks in advance

gunny
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater.

Feel free to throw him fake details. At this stage he's probably not going to read your reply anyway - he'll be working to a script and it won't be until it looks like the money is coming his way that he'll pay attention.

Just play along for a couple more emails, get him hooked and then you can start reeling him in.
Once he's ready, you can delay him with anything. Easiest way is just to tell him there's some part of his email which you don't understand and then get him to explain it to you. Obviously, you still won't understand it, so he'll need to explain it again. And again. And again.
Then, if you still want to delay him, just don't answer his emails for a week. It drives 'em mad if they think you're a genuine victim who's going to pay up.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Gunny. Have you signed up for a Mentor?

They are risky free...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=183735

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a fake bank there, complete with phony numbers (any phone number beginning 4470 is a redirect). Please post globalbnbond.com in the fake bank forum. There's a fake site contest going on, so try to kill it yourself. We experienced site killers are ready to help!

If your character doesn't have a phone number, omit the phone number. Make sure the address is plausible but doesn't exist.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah i ll post the bank when i get the time (no time right now)

so im hearing don't delay him yet and wait until he trusts me a bit more? Or perhaps I should tell him I didn't understand the whole deal about signing up for the bank and make him explain?

gonna sign up for a mentor when i get home

thx all for advise, much appreciated

gunny

EDIT: welp, justcold, guess you're stuck as my mentor!

(serves u right for suggesting it i say Smile )
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can bait as male or female, or you can be the wife/younger son or unhappy employee of someone you have to steal money from to supply the cash the Lad needs. That automatically gives you plenty of reasons why payment gets delayed, and you can introduce all sorts of changes of plot.

Baiting doesn't have straight lines and your imagination and story telling skills, along with your ability to befriend the Lad, will give you all the control you need.

It's like fishing - hook him, play him, then reel him in.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you Gunny...PM coming to you. Wink

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
gunnyfreak
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks, I think i ll hear what u have to say before i proceed

he sent me another email urging me along:

Quote:
Dear Bro,

How are you doing today,
I just got a mail from the attorney who is handling all matter of probate on your behalf that he has started work on the paper work in your name and as soon as that is completed, I shall have it forward to you.
Meanwhile, what is the situation between you and the bank, I need you to inform them that the issue of your account opening with their bank demand a matter of urgency from your partner in Hong Kong who is ready to make a huge deposit into your account as soon as your account is open with them. All i need from you is the new bank account details that will be issued to you by the bank in as soon as it is open with them which you are required to send to me so that I can use it to file for the transfer of our funds into your account with the global bond bank.

Finally I need you to keep to the confidentiality of this transaction until this funds is fully transfer into your account with the global bond bank.

Await your new bank account details.

Your brother

Young

not sure how patient he is but i think i can wait a few days at least...
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Gunny, I seem to be baiting this same lad. IP seems to be Nigeria. This lad seems a step above the others with his command of the English language. Also works weekends including Sundays which is also unusual. I have him off script and his emails are still not bad. Definitely a lad that needs some punishment.

His angle with me is that in order to open the bank account to receive the money, the bank is requiring an initial deposit of 550 pounds. Willing to bet it's the same with you.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic