SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Miss Marple starts baiting lads!

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
the vampire
Baiting Guru


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 3601
Location: playmobil land


PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AU PAIR GRANDMA.

Just for fun, and for collecting lad formats, i decided to bait au pair lads as an 91 year old grand mother. As with most lads, they don't care much who they scam, as long as they will get money from them. And so is this lad, without a proper name, as he always signs his emails as Olabesi family. After the first set of pre written scripts from the lad (which were posted on Scamwarners) Very Happy
the lad got partly off script, answering my character's questions.

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing today hope great, Am just waking up right now and i got your a message from the traveling agency that you have sent all the information that they needed from you apart from your passport and they also send back to you there payment information, am so gland for that because i really like you so much and my daughter can wait to meet you soon.

I have already been to the US Embassy regarding to all the documents that you will need to be here,and that's because i want you to have all your documents soon so i will like you to scan to them the photo copy of your international passport and pay half of the money because i will be helping you to pay the remaining half of the money for the processing of your documents too..

I got there payment information already and i have been dealing with them for a quite long time now and i will try to pay half of the money today which is $700 dollars i think and you can pay the remaining $700 too so that the working on your documents can start immediately.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Olabesi Family.


Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Thank you very much for taking me as an au pair. Also for being so kind to pay half the expenses. But this leaves me with one question, how long will i be working for you? You never told me that if i'm not mistaken. I may be old, but my memory is still good! If i stay for only half a year, then i don't need a visa for one year now, do i? And what if you want me to stay longer, is it easy to renew the visa? To be honest, once i'm working for you, you don't want another au pair again!

I am waiting for your reply.

Yours,

Miss Marple


Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,


How are you doing once again hope great, i really like you so much and because you are a mother like me i think you are the best person that can do the job and i have already talk this with the US Embassy also with the traveling agency so your Visa will not be a problem at all and i will also like you to know that i have already paid half of the money for the processing of your documents and you are ask to pay the remaining balance so that the working on your documents can start immediately K.

You will be giving a 1 year Visa because you will be working for me for one year and if i see how good you are to me and my family i will try to renew your Visa for you, according to your message you sent to me that i will not like to accept any au pair again apart from you, i think you are right because you are a good mother and am sure you are the best for this job.I will like you to go ahead now and pay the remaining half of the money so that the working on your documents can start as soon as possible.


Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I am glad that you only want me as an au pair. I can assure you that you can't find a better au pair then me. A one year visa is good, but i'm sure you want to keep me and renew it after one year. But that's something we can do later. I will let the travel agent know that they have to arrange the first possible flight, so that i can start working for you as soon as possible. When i know the date of arrival i will let you know. Do you pick me up from the airport, or do i take public transport, or a taxi to come to your house. In case you pick me up from the airport, i will attach a photo of myself so that you can recognise me. My grandson has taught me how to do that.
Now i'll write to the travel agency, i have some questions for them.

Yours,

Miss Marple.


With this email i attached a photo of Margareth Rutherford, a British actress who played the rôle of Miss Marple in the movies based on the Agatha Christy books. Along with some hints that my character is quite old, this doesn't stop the lad to try to scam my character, and even better, dropping her. He sees her as a good opportunity to steal money from. But as Miss Marple she has solved several murders, so she won't get scammed by this lad! Very Happy

And to the travel agent she wrote:

Quote:
Dear world wide travel.

I agree with you that we have to get things done, as i want to start working for the Olabesi family as soon as possible. However, i have some questions. What is western union? I never heard of it, could you explain all to me? And can you tell me what exactly you can arrange for me? Undoubtetly you can arrange the flight ticket, and the visa, but what other documents are you referring to? Can you also advice me about health insurance? On my age it's better to be properly insured you know. One bad cough can have serious consequenses. You know what i mean, don't you? Anyway, i hope you can help me with my questions.

Yours,

Miss Marple.


First the lad wrote as the family:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, I will be picking you up from the airport but you need to pay the remaining balance so that the working on your documents can start immediately...
Thanks.
Olabesi Family.


And at the same day, answering the questions Miss Marple asked the travel agent:

Quote:
Hello once again, you need to go to any bank in your country and ask for Western Union. And you will need to send the remaining balance to the agency as soon as possible so that the working on your documents can start immediately.


Miss Marple doesn't like to get an answer from the wrong person. The lad has to write as the travel agent:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Thank you for the advice, but i will be waiting for the reply from the agency where they will explain more about this western union. May i ask if your daughter Paige is ticklish with wool? If not, i can knit her some sweaters, or scarfs, or socks. I'm very good with knitting, it's one of my hobbies. My other hobby is reading detective novels. I am fascinated in these complicated murder stories. Does Paige has any hobbies or interests?

Yours,

Miss Marple


And as the travel agent the lad wrote:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, You don't need to be worry about anything because we have been dealing with your host family for a quite long time and they will tell you more about us, we will be giving you a Valid Us Visa, Working permit, Flight Ticket,Health Insurance Etc, and Western Union is the financial services corporation that specializes in the transfer of money from one location to another location and they have brach in all over the world. You need to go ahead now to your bank and tell that you want to send the sum of $700 US Dollars to this name and address...

Name...xxx
Address...23 D'Arblay Street,
London
W1F 8ED
United Kingdom.

Hope to hear from you soonest.


The family wrote:

Quote:
Hello,

how are you doing today hope great, i have already called the traveling agency this morning and they told that that they have already explain everything to you and the processing need to start by now because i have already paid half of the money and time is going, so i will like you to be fast and pay the remaining balance so that the working on your documents can take place okay.

My daughter is a loving daughter and she like swimming,reading,hanging out with friend and love to sing but she does not ticklish with wool but you can knit her some sweater once you are here, so be fast with this and get back to me now K.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Olabesi Family..


Although the lad is still using scripts, he does play along nicely by answering Miss Marple's questions.

To the travel agent she wrote:

Quote:
Dear Worldwide travel.

Thank you for the information you gave me. I will go to the bank shortly. It is fine weather now, although a bit cold, but even at my age i think i can make it to Kilrush on my pedal bike. When i am back from the bank, i will let you know that you can expect the payment.

Yours,

Miss Marple.


She still doesn't understand anything of western union, but the travel agent told her to go to the bank, so she will try to make a bank transfer. And to the family she wrote:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Thank you for letting me know that Paige is not ticklish, so i can knit some nice sweaters or jumpers for her. What colors does she like? I need to know which colors of whool i need to take with me. I'd love to chat more, but i'm off now to the bank to make the payment to the agency. I'll be writing to you again later.

Yours,

Miss Marple


Quote:
Hello Dear,

Am happy to read from you once again and my daughter really like you so much and all my family do like also because I told them allot about you and they can't wait to meet you soon k. My daughter love blue and yellow colour very much because all her toe colour is blue and yellow and I will be more greatfull if you can take good care of her for me.
Thanks.


Her toe color is blue and yellow? Did someone stand on the little girls toes maybe?
While being off to the bank on her pedal bike, the travel agent wrote back:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

Thanks for the mail, we will be expecting it and make sure you scan us the receipt of the Western Union after making the payment for proper verification.


Back from a fruitless trip to the bank:

Quote:
Dear World wide travel.

I just got back from the bank in Kilrush. Thanks to the sunny weather it was rather a pleasent ride, though a bit cold. Unfortunatly, i made the trip in vain. When i tried to make the payment, the bank clerk asked me what the bank account details were of the receipient. Without that it is impossible to make the payment. So could you please give me these details?
And what do you mean with scan of the receipt of the western union? My bank is called the bank of Ireland. It is a bit confusing.
Anyway, while being in Kilrush i did some minor shopping, and baught some cans of Guinness draught. I like drinking Guinness, and it is also good for me, as it is full of iron, which gives me strength. At my age i can use that. Well, back to my knitting!

Yours,

Miss Marple.


It didn't take the lad long to reply, within half an hour he wrote:

Quote:
Hello Gertrude Schrader,

Thanks for the mail, You don't need a bank details in this transaction because you are ask to send the money to us through Western Union Money Transfer to the following name and address, all you need to do is to take your money to the bank and told them that you want to send money to this name and address giving to you bellow through Western Union and they only ask you for the receivers name and address and you gave them those name and address and after sending the money for you they will issue a receipt for you at the western union.

Here is the name and address for the Western Union Money Transfer...
Name...xxx
Address...23 D'Arblay Street,
London
W1F 8ED
United Kingdom.


We look forward to hear from you soonest.
Worldwide Travel.


Then the lad realised that in general banks do not have a western union service, so he started searching for the nearest WU outlets:

Quote:
Hello Once again,

Here is some location in your country for the Western Union also with there contact phone phone...


BALLYBUNION POST OFFICE
Main Street
Ballybunion,
+353-68-27101
.......................................................................

LISTOWEL POST OFFICE
Upper William Street
Listowel,
+353-68-21477
.....................................

LONDIS TOPSHOP SHANNON
Shannon Airport
Shannon, IE
+353-180-395395




AN POST
Newmarket
Newmarket
Newmarket,
+353-01-7057000


After that the lad became impatient, and sends four more emails as the family:

Quote:
Hello Dear,

The agency just called me now regarding to the remaining balance and you need to send the money to them through Western Union not Bank Transfer and they already send you some outlet and am sure that will be more easy for you and i will like you to go ahead now to the outlet that they gave to you so that everything can be order and the working on your documents can start immediately.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hello Once again, her is some picture of my house and i need your reply because my daughter really like you so much and i will be gland to see more picture of you k.


Quote:
Hello Once again, can you let me know what's going on because i sent you a mail and i need your reply.

Quote:
Am still waiting for your mail and I need your contact phone number and I want you to be fast with this because time is going and the processing need to be start by now,so plese do get back to me and let me know what's going on.
Thanks.


It looks like the lad is getting impatient, and was hoping that Miss Marple would rush ot of the door to make the payment. But 91 year old grannies don't rush things, they like to chat. So she wrote to the family:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Thank you for your concern, but everything is fine here. Don't be worried about me. Thank you for sending me these photo's of your house, it is lovely. You know, it reminds me of my friend Prudence who lived in such a lovely wooden house. But that house was red, not Blue like yours. I love wooden houses, they have a warm feeling, don't you agree? Talking of warmth, i have started knitting a nice warm scarf for Paige. It will be in yellow and blue stripes. If i make some effort, it can be ready before i arrive at your home, and it will be a nice surprice for young Paige. I am also good in story telling. Does Paige like to be told stories? I know several good stories about gnomes, giants, evil witches and good fairies, Peter Pan, and so on.
Do you have pets? You never talked about it, so i presume you don't have any. I like cats. I used to have cats, but not enymore. I had two kittens at once 20 years ago, but that really is asking for trouble. The little buggers were climbing in the curtains, scratching the furniture, knocking a vaas with flowers off the dining table, and they just kept going forever. No, i think it is best to have only one cat, then they become more sedate. Sometimes i get a visit from the neighbour's cat. My neighbours live on a farm, and their cat is a real farmyard cat. They said that i don't have to bother feeding it, as it hunts for mice and rats. But i still give it some nice kibble when it visits me. After it has eaten, it jumps on my lap and wants to be stroked, but it doesn't take long before it wants to go back home again. It's such a friendly bugger!
I almost forgot, the friendly people of the travel agency have written to me, and they gave me some addresses of where i can find a western union outlet. This gives me reason to believe that in general banks do not have this western union, but that western union has it's own outlets. I will get my old roadmap and find the nearest outlet, so that i can go there and make the payment to the travel agent.
Well, i'm of now to do that, and i'll have some knitting to do, so i can't continue to chat with you for now.

Will you say hi to young Paige, and give her a hug from me.

Yours,

Miss Marple

p.s. i have attached some more photo's of me.


I attached two photo's of Miss Marple at home, and on a pedal bike. To the travel agency she wrote:

Quote:
Dear World wide travel.

Thank you so much for giving me directions of where to find the nearest western union outlet. I think i'll go for the one in Listowel. I see that i need to go on the ferry across, and by bus to Listowel, so i have to sort out when i can go there. I will let you know about my findings.

Yours,

Miss Marple


But as i said, this 91 year old granny doesn't rush things, and that afternoon she will go to the bingo in Kilrush. I guess the lad has to wait some more.

Impatient lad wrote:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, you are ask to go right now to the Listowel and make the payment because we have all your information with the US Embassy and is only the remaining balance which is $700 dollars that is keeping us waiting and you need to try all you can to do it today because we need to start the working on your documents as soon as possible. And don't forget to go with those name and address that we gave to you for sending the money thorugh Western Union.

We look forward to hear from you soonest.


Then the family wrote:

Quote:
Wow you look so sweet and I have already make your picture bigger in a frame because we all like you and my daughter can't wait to meet you soon,but you need to be very serious in this situaction because the US Embassy just called me this morning regarding to the remaining balance that they suppose to have started the working on your documents and you are the one that's delaying it and they are not happy with us,they also told me that they send already some outlet for you to be able to send the money please try all you can to send it to them today because the processing on your documents need to start today and the processing only takes 3 weeks.

I don't have pet in the house right now but am trying to get one and if you can be able to come with your cat I think that's alright for me and I will arrange for that but you need to get back to me fast regarding to this because I have allot to tell you.

Thanks.
Olabesi Family.


And not long after that:

Quote:
Can you please let me know what's going on? And I need your real contact number please?

Finally Miss Marple is back with the latest gossip:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Thank you for your kind words. You almost make me blush. Regarding being serious about arranging the documents, i am very serious. I need this job as i told you before. Anyway, i have made some inquieries about the ferry and the bus travel to Listowel, where the nearest western union outlet is. It seems that i can only get there this friday. There are not much buses going that way it seems. And i could have written to you earlier, but i went to the bingo in Kilrush. I always go to the bingo on wednesday afternoons, it's such a nice afternoon out. I always sit next to my friend Mildred, so she can tell me what number is drawn. My hearing isn't so good anymore you see, and Douglas, the man who always draws the numbers, doesn't speak up much. He's a very nice young man, just 54, but he could use a louder voice. Because of this, i hardly ever win. Usually it's that tart, Rose McMillon who wins with bingo. Oh, i dislike her. She is in her forties now, but still wearing those skimpy skirts, flirting away with all the men, including the vickar. She'd better behave as a woman of her age. I just said to my friend, Mildred, i said, she'll be getting a cold on her bladder she does. Anyway, i had a nice day.
Oh, and i can't bring the cat, it is the neighbour's cat. It only comes now and then on a visit you know. But thank you anyway to offer a place for a cat if i had one. And what kind of pet do you want to buy then, if i may be so free to ask? I like all animals, they have no evil in them, like some humans have.
I'm off now, i'll be putting a pie in the oven for my evening meal.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


Then for one full day the lad did not write. Then he dug up a script again and send it as the family:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing today hope great, I will like to have your contact phone number also like to know the main status regarding to the Western Union Outlet and my daughter can't wait to meet you soon.

Thanks.
Olabesi Family.


Miss Marple gives the lad a little bit of hope, and explains why she can't talk to him on the phone:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I am doing swell, thank you. And how are you and the family doing? Unfortunatly i do not have a telephone connection anymore. A while ago, i forgot to pay the bill, and they cut me off. They are so quickly with cutting people off when they forget to pay, they didn't do that in the old days you know. I have been in a dispute about this with them, but they are so unfriendly and even rude, i don't like these people. But now that i got the au pair job with you, and be leaving here, there's no point in getting my telephone line back, is there? So talking on the telephone won't be possible i'm afraid. But we have the internet now.

Tomorrow i'll go to the western union outlet to make the payment. I hope all goes well, i've never went to western union before you know.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


The lad swallows it like warm jelly pudding:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing once again,I think the phone something is not a problem due to what you told me about it and my daughter can't wait to meet you soon because she keep on asking about you all the time.I want you to make sure you get everything with you when going to the western union and try all you can to send the money by tomorrow because the agency keep on asking for it and the processing most have been started by now, so try all you can and make sure you go with the money and the address that the agency gave to you Okay.


Hope to hear from you soon.
Olabesi Family.


Then at Friday Miss Marple did not write to the lad, as she was off to make the payment, and back home just forgot to write. Impatiently the family wrote:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing today hope great,I want to know if you have already done the payment because the US Embassy just called me now regarding to that and the processing on your documents need to start today K.

Thanks.


On Saturday morning Miss Marple was in the mood to chat:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Thank you for the concern. I was also thinking about you and your family. I just poured myself a cup of coffee which i will enjoy while writing to you. Now i will tell you all about my trip to the western union outlet. Yesterday morning i went on my bike to ride to the ferry, as Listowel is on the other side of the bay. On the other side i had to wait five minutes for the bus to arrive, and got on it and asked the driver if he knew which bus stop was nearest to the address where the western union outlet was. I got a seat in front and enjoyed the ride, as the landscape was pretty. When we were in Listowel, the friendly bus driver notified me that i had to get off at the bus stop where he had pulled over. Then i had to find a public toilet, as we old ladies can't keep long before we have to go. So i went to the nearest supermarket where they had a toilet, and after that i took a free cup of coffee. Then i bought some scones for when i got appetite. Leaving the supermarket, i went straight to the western union outlet. It was rather busy in there, and i had to wait for a while. When it was my turn, the ever so friendly clerk helped me with making the payment with using the details that the travel agent had provided. Oh that reminds me, i should write to them aswell. Anyway, with the help of the friendly clerk it was no trouble making the payment, and i couldn't do it without any help. I'm not so good at filling forms and all that, you know. When that was done, i went to the book shop, to see if there were some good detective novels. I really like to read them. But frankly, none of the authors of today are as good as older writers were, but i still like to read new detective novels. Actually, before i get to the plot, i already figured out who has done it. With some sensible logic, it is not that difficult to find out who comitted the murder. Then i had to go to the toilet again, and ate one of the scones, saving one for the bus trip back home. The bus trip back home was not so pleasent as the bus trip to Listowel, as there were some noisy school children in the bus aswell. These youngsters are not as disciplined as we were in the old days you know. Back home i had to water my plants, and i sat at the computer to tell you about my trip to Listowel, but i got distracted by an email i got from one of my grandchildren. He told me that he is getting married! It is the youngest son of my second daughter, and he has such a lovely young lady as his girlfriend. So i had to reply to him first, and then i forgot to write to the travel agent. Oh, i'm sorry, but the neighbour has arrived, she always helps me with cleaning the house. She comes every saturday. I'll write later.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


I wonder how long it will take the lad to reply with the usual “send me a scan of the payment slip” email.
It took the lad 15 minutes to write back:

Quote:
Oh am so happy that you made the pyment already am so worried about it because the agency need to start the working on your documents by now, so will like you to write out for me the following information so can forward it to the agency and they can get the money and start the processing immediately..

MTCN..Western Union control number..
Amount sent...
Senders Name and address...


Please be fast with it...


Then the travel agent wrote:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

We got a mail from your host family that you already made the payment but we need you to scan us the receipt of the Western Union or writw out for us the Western union Control Number so we can be able to receive the money and start the working on your documents as soon as possible.

We look forward to hear from you soonest.
Worldwide Travel.


And on the next day Miss Marple wrote back:

Quote:
Dear World wide travel.

I appologise for not writing yesterday, but i was planning to, but then my neighbour came to help me with cleaning my house. So i totally forgot to write to you. But i can tell you that on friday i went to the western union outlet in Listowel, and made the payment. And i did get a receipt of the payment, but now i can't find it anywhere. I will ask my neighbour if she has seen it. But i think i can help you with giving you the control number. That is the street address number isn't it? If i remember correctly, it was 69. Now i'm sure you can receive the money, and start working on my papers. Can you already tell me when the flight to America is? I need to know this as the host family will pick me up from the airport.

Thank you for arranging all the things needed for my travel.

Yours,

Miss Marple.


It took the lad only a couple of minutes to write back:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

What's going on this is not a control number, the control is 10 digit and we can't get the monet if we did not receive the money. Try to check that fast and look for the receipt because time is going and we will stop the working on your documents if we did not get this today because you keep us keeping us stories all the time. The Western union control nimber is 10 digit try to get that for us now is very important is not your house address...


We look forward to hear from you soonest.


And:

Quote:
Hello once again, you need to look for the receipt fast because without getting the control number we can't don't anything and the control in 10 digig number try to look for the receipt fast and get back to us as soon as possible. Without the 10 digit we can't do anything sorry.


But at that time i was writing to the family:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Yesterday my chat with you got interrupted by my neighbour who came to help me clean my house. My old cottage is not big, it's actually fairly small, but at my age i need some help with it. So after a cup of coffee we started cleaning my house and it is neat and tidy again. Not that i'm messy or anything, but you know how it goes. I always get a lot of these brochures and flyers from the local shops, and they get scattered around the table, and at other places. Talking about it, i also get a lot of these mails on my email address, my grandson calls it spam. They are all about getting a penis enlargement, or about sales, discounts and whatever. I don't like that, maybe there is some way to avoid that. Anyway, to get back at the travel agent, i just wrote to them telling them about my trip to Listowel, and i gave them the number they asked for. But unfortunatly i can't find the western union receipt anymore. Maybe it got mangled with all the other rubbish and got cleared. I have to go to my neighbour to find out. Maybe she can find it again. So after i finished my cup of coffee i'll go off to see her. I'll let you know wether we found it or not.

Give Paige a hug for me.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


And while i was writing, the emails came flooding in:

Quote:
Hello,

I got a mail from the traveling agency now regarding to the money that you sent on friday,I want you to be honest with me because am a God fearing woman I hate lies and cheating and I don't really like what's going on, you are not making me happy at all because you don't take this serious and am very mad at yoy right now.

The agency agency ask you for the Control Number which is W0 digit and you are given them your house number which wrong, I want you to be fast with this and look for receipt of the western union which is the 10 digit not your house number so you need to look for it right now because the US Embassy. Are not happy with this and they may stop the processing If they don't receipt the control number today.

Good Day.

Quote:
Am not at happy at all I can't sleep because of this and you are not takeing this serious you send me a mail once and you nver check back to see if you had a reply I don't really understand you at all. If the agency don't get the receipt from you they can't do anything so you need to look for it or go call the western union and I need a number to call you on or give me your Neighbors phone number to call you on because am not happy right now...

Thanks.
Olabesi Family.

Quote:
You need to look for the receipt because without the western union receipt they can't do anything so you need to look for it now is very important...Am begging you right now to look for it because the US Embassy are not happy with me right now because the processing most have started by now and you are the one that's keeping everything waiting..

Get babk to me now...

Quote:
Give me any number to call you on reagrding to this because without the receipt the agency can't get the money and the number you gave to them is not the control number, the control number is 10 digit nimber...


And the travel agent again:

Quote:
Can we get the receipt please? Because the number you gave to us is not a control number, please can you get us the receipt now?


The family:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

Can you let me know what's going on with the receipt am so worried about it because without that the agency can't start the processing and I want you to get it now and scan it to them or swrite out the Control Number which I'd 10 digit number MTCN Number.

Waiting....


Note the deteriorating spelling of the lad, i can imagine him typing franticly on his keyboard, with an angry grim on his face Very Happy I'm not sure about the lad, but i'm enjoying myself!
Then Miss Marple gave the lad the bad news:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I am back from the neighbour's, and we have been looking for the receipt. It must have been in the pile of junk mail that my neighbour always takes with her to light the fire in their old wood heater. But we couldn't find it, so i'm afraid that the receipt got burned in the fire. I'm so sorry about this! Is there any other way to give you the information? Oh, and i think it is useless to give you a phone number of somebody else. What if you call and i'm not there? But you could give me your number so that i can call you. I can use the neighbour's phone for that, or the public phonebooth, or the one in the pub. Isn't that a better idea?

Again, i'm sorry. I hope we can solve this.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple


Again, the lad was very quick to respond:

Quote:
You need to get the western union receipt because without that they can't receive the money, the only thing you can do is go to westernunion.com and you see there number in there website call them now and explain to them they ask you for some information and they will get you the control Number because is very urgent.

Quote:
Contact western union now or go back to the western union outlet and explain to them am sure they will get it for you,please be fast with this is very urgent...


Then Miss Marple wrote:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I have been on the western union website, but i could not find a telephone number. But that isn't very usefull anyway, as i don't have a telephone. And to go back to the western union outlet isn't very helpfull either, as it is sunday now, and there are no buses going to Listowel today. I have to look up the bus times to see when i can go back there. Are you sure you or the travel agent can't do anything from your side? Surely with giving them my name and address, and the receivers name and address, they can help you can't they?

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


And the lad just keeps on writing:

Quote:
Am still waiting for your mail so I can know what to tell the agent and the US Embassy.

Quote:
I just called the western union now regarding to that and you need to called them right now and that's there contact phone number +18003256000,do that now and they will give you the control number immediately...

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing now hope cool,just came back from church and I do pray for you allot and am sure everything will be alright soon K.just want to ask about the issue with the western union if you get intouch with them.

I want you to go straight to the outlet first thing tomorrow and resolve everything once for all K.

Thanks.
Olabesi Family..


Then Miss Marple wrote:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

what do you want me to do, go to Listowel to the western union outlet? That can't be sooner then next tuesday, as there are no buses going there on monday. Or do you want me to call them, and go to my neighbour's house to use their telephone. In the latter case you could also give me your phone number so that i can call you right away to give you the western union control number. So what do you prefer?

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


The lad's replies were:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

I want you to go to your neighbours house and call them right now because the agency are waiting for it so that the working on your documents can start immediately,and here is the western union phone number again..+18003256000 so do call them right now and am sure they will get you the control number Okay..

My husband want to call you so go to your neighbous house right now and do that immediately..Also get me your neighbours number...

Hope to hear from you soon..
Olabesi Family...

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing today hope great and am sure your night was alright because I really do pray for your and your family because we really like you so much and we can't to meet you soon. Have your called the western union or what's the main status?

Thanks.
Olabesi family.

Quote:
Dear Miss Marple,

We have already received half of the money for the processing of your documents from your host family and you are to pay the remaining balance now so we can be able to start the working on your documents.we really need your attention regarding to this because we hate delaying and we need to start the working on your documents as soon as possible.



Thanks for your co-operation.

World Wide Travel.


Miss Marple then wrote:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Thank you for clearing that up. So i will go to the neighbour's house and call to the western union office. But right now i'll have someone coming here to cut my toe nails. We elderly people get these thick chalky toe nails, that can't be cut with normal scissors. So someone specialised on cutting toe nails will come round to do it for me, it is paid for by the health insurance you know. Oh, i think she has arrived now, i'll write later.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


As usual, the lad was impatient:

Quote:
Oh that's nice and I want you to be fast with the calling and get back to me once you done that Okay..

Quote:
Have you called the western union because the agency is waiting for the control number so they can be able to start the working on your documents Okay...

Quote:
Can you please let us know what's going on? because I have been waiting for your mail...


Finally half a day later Miss Marple wrote:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Sorry for not writing earlier, but after getting my toe nails cut, i've had lunch, then got a bit tired and took a nap. After the nap i went to the neighbour's house, and called the western union. The person on the other side of the line explained me that the receiver does not need the control number, but need to bring a valid identification, and the payment details such as the senders details, and proof that they are the receiver. Because i did not have the payment receipt, they said they can't just give me the control number, because they do not know wether i was the one who sent the money, or that i was someone else. For security reasons they can't give the control number or any other details of a payment. So that doesn't bring us any further. Then i guess that i have to go back to the western union outlet in Listowel and ask that friendly clerk again. I am sure he will help me out, he was ever so helpfull with me when i made the payment. I thought that this was going to be easy, but now i think that it's quite a hassle, but well, i want the job, so i get on with it.
How is Paige doing? I hope you did not tell her about the scarf i'm knitting for her? It's a surprice you know. Well, tomorrow i'll tell you about my trip to Listowel and hopefully i can give you the details you need to know about the payment.

Cheerio!

_________________
www.scamwarners.com

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
View user's profileSend private message
the vampire
Baiting Guru


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 3601
Location: playmobil land


PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's reply was:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

Am happy to read from you once again and I want you to know that without the control number they can't get the money so I will advise you to go back to Listowel first thing in the morning and explain to the friendly clerk am sure he will give you back the information Okay.

Make sure you get the receipt or the control number is very important without it they can't get the money and make sure once you are back send me a message immediately.


Hope to hear from you soon.
Olabesi Family.


And so Miss Marple send a nice chatty email to the lad, after her trip to Listowel which was in vain:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I just got back from Listowel. It was again quite a pleasent trip. I had to go on the ferry first to cross the bay, then on the bus, and again the friendly driver notified me where i had to get off. First i went to the public toilet, as we elderly people can't control our blatter so well enymore you know. Then i went to the supermarket to get me a nice free cup of coffee. I promised the staff that i would be back for some shopping before they started thinking i was only there to drink their coffee. But it is ever so convenient that it is free, don't you agree? Anyway, i went to the western union outlet, but there was another clerk at the counter. It was not that friendly and helpfull youngman as last week. So i explained my problem to the clerk, and after hearing my case, he replied that it was against their policy to give payment information to people who can't proof that they have made a payment. Well, i didn't have the payment receipt of course, and to my astonishment i also forgot to bring my passport! Therefore i could not give proof that i was the one who made a payment last week. So i still don't have that control number. I made the trip in vain! Well, not entirely, as i went back to the supermarket to do some groceries, but not after i went to the pub first to have some Guinness. Later in the afternoon i went back home by bus, and this time there was a drunken man in the bus sitting behind me. Some people don't know when to stop, don't they. He had such foul language you wouldn't believe it!
So now i'm back home and still without the control number. What do you suggest i do now? Try again maybe? You seem to know more about western union then i do.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


Within ten minutes the lad replied:

Quote:
Can't do anything without the control number, you need to go back tl the western union and get the control period because this thing is getting too much. Go back to the outlet and provide to them your identity to get the control number Okay.


That is possible, but not as quickly as the lad wants:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Allright then, i'll go back there again. But it won't be sooner then friday because of the bus going there on friday.

My apologies for all the inconvenience.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


The lad was not amused:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, I want you to know that am facing allot of problem here because of the remaining balance and i don't like what am going true i really know why this is happen is because this is the first thing of doing it and also your age, I have already beg the US Embassy and the Agency that you will get it on friday latest, so please i beg you with everything try to make sure you get the Control Number from them on friday and don't come back and start telling me stories this time Okay.

I want you you to go there on friday and make sure you go with everything that we show that you are the rightful owner that send the money so you can get the Control Number Okay.


Hope to hear from you soon.
Olabesi family..


After not writing to the lad for a day, Miss Marple wrote to the lad with good news:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

O dear, i wasn't aware that i was causing you problems. And i can understand that this is difficult for you. Of course you want me there with you as soon as possible, with Paige to take care for, and having a job isn't easy. I hope the travel agent or the embassy isn't putting too much pressure on you? If they do, just tell them to write to me instead, i know how to deal with nasty people! I will teach them to have respect for other people, and treat them as human beings with dignity. How can they put pressure on you? It is the western union who isn't very co-operative. They just should have given that control number, and everything would have been sorted. Don't let them put pressure on you, it is not your fault!

Yesterday i didn't write as my grandson suddenly came for a visit, and after that i was a bit tired. My grandson suddenly popped up for a visit with his bride to be, she is such a lovely girl you know. My grandson is doing very well in live, he has his own business, and seems to earn a lot. If you could see his new shiny car! We also talked about my problem with the western union, and my grandson suggested that it would be best to make a new payment instead of trying to get that control number. He also gave me a cheque with the amount of money that i have to pay to the travel agent. I first wanted to refuse it, but he insisted i took it. He knows i don't have that much money you know! Isn't that generous of him? He's such a lovely man. Anyway, tomorrow i'll go back to Listowel to make a new payment and this time i make sure that you or the travel agent gets all the information needed to receive the money. Now i know what to do!

I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.


The lad was happy to hear such good news.

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing today hope great,i think that is the best way because the processing most have started by now and is due to the Western Union problem,am sure that everything will be in order tomorrow, i will like you to make new payment tomorrow and make sure you get the receipt and the Control Number too. but you can also get the formal Control Number from them if you provide to them your international passport and give them all the information that they need from you as a prove that you are the one that made the payment last week, you will be sending the new payment and they will also give you the formal Control Number and you give the two Control Number to me and the agency and they will return some money back to you because they are the one to get it here and send it back to you Okay.


Hope to hear from you soon.
Olabesi Family.


But there seemed to be a problem as the lad wrote again:

Quote:
Hello,

i got a mail from the agency about the payment, can you please write out for them from the receipt on the western union the Control number is 10 digit.


But Miss Marple isn't so quick:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I am home again, and i just had my supper. Are there any difficulties? I hope not. If you don't mind i'll look for the western union receipt tomorrow, it is in my shopping bag somewhere, but i'm tired now. I'll write again tomorrow.

Cheerio!


The lad wrote back asap:

Quote:
I want you to help me to check the receipt now and give me the control number because we faceing a big problem here regarding to that.so do that now please...


And the next day:

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

Am not happy with what you are doing about this payment because you keep on have a problem all the time after sending it, there is allot of difficulties here because the agency can't be able to see the receipt through the scan that you use to send it to them, they also forward it to me too and i try it and is the same thing here.

I really don't understand you at all, see am a God fearing woman and am always honest so i will like you to get me this information first thing in the morning i don't need the receipt anymore, this is what i need from you right now..

Western Union Control Number...
Amount sent..
Sender Name..
Address...

And you most be fast with this because there is no phone number and the agency need to start the processing by now am sure you know that..

Hope to hear from you soon.
Olabesi Family.


But Miss Marple doesn't have good news:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I am so sorry about all this, i was certain that this time everything would be fine. I have searched through my shopping bag, and also through the pockets of my coat, but i can't find the western union receipt or the note with the control number. I think i must have left them at the library, as i can't think of any other place to find them. How careless of me! I am used to send money with bank transfer, that always works! I think i better go back to the western union outlet to sort everything out.
Again, i'm sorry for all this, but everything will be alright.

Cheerio!


Impatient lad replied shortly after:

Quote:
Hello,
Thanks for your mail but I must tell you at this point in time I am not happy with you at all. I decided to give you the offer on the bases of trust and respect I have for your Age and your personality.
I need to be sure everything works out fast and earlier enough to have you in my family, that was why I decided to pay upfront the half Payment so that the processing of your documents could begin.
In conclision, I understand you are not familiar with processing payment via western union but right now all I require from you send to the agency is the information listed on my previous mail to you and I want you to have it done today. Right now I'm restless because I don't want to be since as a woman who is not competent enough by the agency.
Once again I plead with you to have it all rectified today.
Looking forward to your mail later today.

Regards.


And getting a bit desperate:

Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing today, am sure you got my message i really need your reply because i can't sleep because of this problem....please reply me back now.....

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How are you doing today hope great, am sending you this message direct from the US Embassy and my lawyer is also here with me as am writing this mail to you, i want you to know that i do take you like my mother and that's the main reason why am doing all this for you and the main problem is that my daughter Paige really like you so much and all my family also like you too, but am not happy right now because you suppose to have been here by now and the Western Union payment is the best and fastest way to send money, i just don't know why is kind of difficult for you over there.I want you to get me the Control Number only and you most get it to me today before 2 pm your time because there is allot off applicant that are willing to work for me but i can't accept them because i like you so much and my family also like you too.

Please i beg you in the name of God make sure you get everything settle today and don't come back with the same stories, the Control Number is just 10 digit that's what they need from you since they have your full name and address and they are the receivers,please don't use any method to scan to send a receipt to them just write out the Control Number and make sure you don't make any mistake why doing that.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Olabesi Family.


But Miss Marple feels a cold coming up:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I am doing fine, thank you. Although i feel a cold coming up right now, i hope it doesn't make me ill. At my age even a simple cold can be dangerous you know. I am hoping i'm well enough to go to Listowel tomorrow, to sort the payment out. I'm sorry you can't sleep because of the problems you are having. May i suggest that you take some valerian? Valerian is a herb that makes you calmer, and helps you fall asleep better. You can get some tablets at your local chemist shop, or if that is not strong enough, get a prescription at your doctor. You need your sleap my dear, otherwise you get exhausted. Every person needs at least six hours of sleep every day to stay fit.

Anyway, i'll write again tomorrow. Can you give Paige a hug from me?

Cheerio!


But tommorow is too far away, so the same day the lad wrote:

Quote:
Hello,

Are you not back from the Western Union?

Quote:
Hello,

Can you please let us know what's going on I really don't understand you any more please let us know what's the main problem okay...


Miss Marple is not feeling well:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

I'm only writing a short email, as i am not feeling well since yesterday. I have a bad cold right now, and i'm feeling ill. So i take it easy now to get better soon. I write back later.

Cheerio!


The caring considerate lad replied:

Quote:
Sorry for that, have your got the control number if you got it already can you please mail it to me..

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

How is your health doing hope you are alright now,am at the US Embassy right now with my Lawyer and I really don't like what you are doing for me,because you don't know what am faceing here the US Embassy want to return back my money for me because they thought you are not serious about this. They told me to look for another au pair that's serious and willing to work because am a very busy woman and I need someone that will help me to take care of my daughter and I told you almost everything about family and what am going true.

They gave you today and tomorrow to provide the Western Union Control Number and is very imprtant,so if you are playing game please stop because am not happy with you rright now.

Good Day.


Miss Marple is hurt:

Quote:
Dear Olabesi family.

Your last email to me made me sad. How can you say such things to me? Why do you think i am playing games? It has hurt me deeply that you made these acusations. I am 91 years old, have some respect for me. I am sure you don't talk like that to your own grandmother or your mother. I am suffering from a severe cold, and i am recovering slowly. Thankfully me neighbour is looking after me, so i can manage. As soon as i am well again, i'll go back to the western union outlet in Listowel. I can't write more as i have to take it easy.

Cheerio!


Still no consideration from the lad:

Quote:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today hope great, am sure you are alright now because i pray allot for you and am sure that my good God will surely be with you over there, i really need to know the main status of the payment please?

Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing now,I just want to know what's going on regarding to the Western Union because I want everything to be in order.


Some days later Miss Marple went back to the western union outlet:

Quote:
Dear World wide travel.

Yesterday i went to Listowel to the western union outlet, only to find out that the money has been picked up. Both the payments have been received. So i hope that a staff member of your travel agency has received the money, and maybe forgot to tell me and the Olabesi family about it. I hope you can give me a positive reply.

Cheerio!


Of course no one received any money so...

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, Non of our staff receive any money from your name or from the Westen Union because we are well reliable agency and we direct with the US Embassy, we already make a research on that and non of our staff receive any money. And we have already told your host family about it because all your documents most have been ready by now we just don't understand the way you do your own thing.

We want you to back there and resend the money because if we don't receive the remaining balance by next week we will return back the half payment to the host family and we will stop the processing.


Hope to hear from you soonest.
Worldwide Travel.


Then trieing to get a bank account:

Quote:
Dear World wide travel.

I am sorry that the payments never got to you, and i will do anything in my power to find out who stole the money that was meant for you. Meanwhile the Olabesi family is still without an au pair, so i need to make the payment to you as fast as possible. Now that i'm investigating this case, i don't trust this western union company, so i do not want to send money that way again. I think it would be easier if i go on my bike to the village, and to my bank where i can make a bank transfer to your travel agency. This can be done today. But then i need your banking details to make a bank transfer to you. Would you be so kind to send me the payment details so that i can send the money via bank transfer? I would be much obliged.

Cheerio!


Meanwhile, the lad started writing with a different email address and name; Michael Smith, and his first email was a simple:

Quote:
How are you doing....


To which Miss Marple answered:

Quote:
Dear Mr Smith.

I am not doing well at the moment, i am suffering from a bad cold. But who are you? I don't know you.

Miss Marple.


And so...

Quote:
Hello Miss Marple,

Am Michael Olabesi Husband that you are willing to work for as an au pair, I want you to let me know what's going on because am not around for some time now and my wife always told me everything about you and really feel sorry for happening to you right now,but want you know that we American hate delaying and we really need to know the main status of the payment because the Embassy keep on asking for it and my wife have already paid half of the money long time ago and but your documents most have been ready because have been dealing them for a long time and know how they do there things.

I really want you to try your best regarding to the money because we are a very busy family and we need au urgent au pair that's willing to work for us, so please let me know your mind and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Olabesi Family.


So Miss Marple happily replied:

Quote:
Dear Michael.

Thank you for letting me know that you are the father of the family. And thank you for your concern. I am slowly recovering, but i still have a bad cough. The doctor said that it is better for me to stay in the house for at least a week. I'm sorry for this, but there's nothing i can do about it. I feel bad about it too, as i was also looking foreward to meet your family and start working for you. I do my best to recover as fast as possible so that i can go back to Listowel to the western union outlet.
I didn't sleep well last night, as i was woken by some sheep in my garden. I heard a rattling noise from my garden gate, and when i looked out of my bedroom window, i saw some sheep in my garden. But because of my cold, i couldn't go out to shoo them away. Eventually they went away. Then this morning my neighbour came to help me out, as she does every morning, and i mentioned the sheep to her. It is the neighbour with the farm, and they have a flock of sheep you know. Then she said that she was unaware that there were sheep missing, but she would check it out. Later she told me that it were indeed their sheep that were in my garden, and she promised that they would take care of the damage their sheep have done in my garden. It looks like the sheep have ate all my Brussel sprouts! And i like my Brussel sprouts, they are lovely you know!
Now i'll have a cup of coffee. I'll keep in touch. Give Paige a hug for me. Oh, and the scarf i'm knitting is progressing very well, it'll be ready tomorrow i think.

Cheerio!


lad replied:

Quote:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing and how your body now hope everything is alright by now because we do pray for you allot and we can't wait to have you here, i will like you to let me know what's thge main status regarding to the money..
Thanks.
Olabesi Family.


But no good news yet:

Quote:
Dear Michael.

As i have mentioned before, i had a cold and a bad cough. Some days ago the doctor had visited me, and he diagnosed bronchitis. He then ordered me to stay in bed for some days and taking some medicine to cure the bronchitis. That is why i haven't been writing to you. I still should be in bed, but i was getting uncomfortable in my bed, and decided to be in the living room for a while, and see wether i had emails. I need to recover completely of the bronchitis before i can get out again. I will keep you informed about my recovery.

Thank you for your prayers.


But some days later:

Quote:
Dear Michael.

I am doing better now. The medicine that the doctor gave me is working well, and i'm recovering from the bronchitis. If all goes well i can go to the western union outlet in Listowel next friday. Isn't that good news?

Give Paige a hug for me.
Cheerio!

Anxious lad replied:
Quote:
Hello Dear,

I really want you to try all you to be fast with the Western Union Okay..

Some days later:
Quote:
Dear Michael.

I am happy to tell you that my bronchitis is getting healed, and i will be able to go to Listowel tomorrow. How is your family doing? Are you still coping with family life without me as your au pair? I hope to be with you as soon as possible.

Cheerio!

Happy lad replied:
Quote:
Oh am happy to read from you once again, and i really happy that your are alright now because i keep on praying for you, i will like you to make sure you get the Western Union Control number for me tomorrow because everything most have been ready by now, is due to the problem from the Western Union, So i will like you to try all you can to get everything settle tomorrow Okay.

My family are really doing well is just that my daughter can't wait to meet you soon K.

Thanks.
Olabesi Family.

Miss Marple finally went:
Quote:
Dear Michael.

Thank you for your kind prayers. The trip to Listowel was a real ordeal. On the way back home the bus broke down in the middle of nowhere. So we had to wait several hours for an other bus that would replace the broken one. As there was no toilet on the bus, i had to walk to a nearby farm to go there. We elderly ladies can't keep long without a toilet you know. With the new bus we were brought to the ferry, but the last ferry had already gone! Then the bus driver decided to take us to the other side by driving around the bay, but when we got there, it was already getting late. When i was finally home, i was so tired, i just took a snack and went straight to bed. If things didn't go wrong with the bus, i would have written to you yesterday.
Anyway, when i was at the western union outlet, i was told that the money was already picked up! Both the payments have been received. Did someone from the travel agency has picked the money up without telling you? If that is the case, then it is very rude of them not telling anyone. I made that trip yesterday in vain, and i just recovered from my bronchitis you know. This reminds me of the lady of the bookshop here in the village, who didn't inform me of the fact that a book i had ordered, had not arrived. On the day it was due, i cycled to the village to find that there was no book. Anyway, i will ask the travel agency. I hope nothing went wrong.

Give Paige a big hug from me.

Cheerio!

The lad was not a happy bunny:
Quote:
Hello Dear,

Am not happy with kind of situation because am not a kids and am the head of the family,i don't really understand you because we don't cheat or tell lies to someone and i swear with my life and i cross mine mind and also swear with my kids and everything we have,the agency did not pick up any money because i have been dealing with them for a long time now and such thing have never happen.

The problem will be from the Western Union and am sick and tired for all this stories i don't think you really need this job because you keep on delaying this and i think the best way for me now is to get back my money from the agency and look for a new au pair because you keep on telling the same stories all the time, am very sorry for this.

The only solution is for you to back to the western Union and resend the money because no body receive any money so think very well and please stop wasting my family time and the agency.

Good Day.
Olabesi Family.

Miss Marple's investigative mind starts working:
Quote:
Dear Michael.

I am sorry that my last email has upset you. But i can't bring you better news then that. Now we have to find out who did get the money that i send you. I will go back to the western union outlet on tuesday to find that out. They say that they cannot see who did pick the money up, but i'm sure they can see where it was picked up. I will get to the bottom of this, i'll keep you informed about my investigation.

Cheerio!

Then the lad replied:
Quote:
Hello Dear,

I want you to try all you can to resolve that because the agency did not get any money neither we the host family, i will advise you to try and look another money when going there because the agency not is happy with you at all. Am sure you will learn from this, once you send money you will make sure you keep the receipt save very well and also keep it properly because this is getting too much.

Try to look for the money again and send it, and make sure you send only the Control Number and never make a mistake.

Thanks.

Quote:
Hello Once again, the agency did not receive any money because they don't have any information on the Western Union and they can't get the money without that, so think about it and make sure you resend the money as soon as possible.

Quote:
Hello,

Can you please let me know whats going on regarding to where you went to yesterday..

After the western union troubles, i went for some bank accounts from this lad, which he happily gave to me. So now it's back to the travel agency:
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, We have already got a message regarding to that from your host family but you will be sending the sum of $1000 dollars because of the delay of the payment.

Here is our bank information....

(reported bank account)
Once you made the transfer make sure you send us the confirmation receipt after making the transfer..

Thanks.
Worldwide Travel.

But first there's a question:
Quote:
Dear World wide travel.

Thank you for the banking information. Before i make the payment, could you tell me why i have to pay $1000 because of delay? It was not my fault that some criminal stole the previous payments, if that never happend, the money was already there.

awaiting your answer,

Miss Marple.

And the answer:
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, you need to pay the sum of $1000 dollars because of the delaying and some backing documents have already added to the documents that we will be given for you.

So you are ask to go ahead now and pay the $1000 dollars to the bank information that we gave to you and make sure you send us the receipt after making the transfer from your bank for proper verification.

Thanks.
Worldwide Travel.

More questions:
Quote:
Dear Worldwide travel.

What are these backing documents? You never talked about them before. Oh, and another thing i wanted to ask you. Why does your travel agency have a bank account in England? Your company is in the USA, that doesn't make much sense to me. I hope you can answer my questions, it is all a bit confusing to me.

Awaiting your reply,

Miss Marple.

The lad gives a vague answer:
Quote:
Hello,

You need to make the transfer today because the processing need to start today and your host family are also awear of it, we have a little problem with our US Bank account so you are ask send it to the bank account that we gave to you.

So go ahead now and send the money because we need to start the processing today.


Hope to hear from you soonest.
Worldwide Travel.

Oops, some problems with the bank account:
Quote:
Dear World wide travel.

Thank you for answering my questions. I have been to the bank to make the payment to your bank account, but the clerk there said that there was a problem with your bank account. They said that your bank account was under investigation, but he did not tell me what for. This meant that i could not make the payment. And they said that the investigation will take several weeks. Now isn't this very inconvenient! I explained to the clerk that i really needed to send you money, as it has already taken too long. Then the clerk said that companies usual have several bank accounts, and that i could ask for another one. So my question is, can you give me the details of another bank account? I have the 1.000 euros ready to send, my grandson has lend me that money. I hope that you can reply quickly, as the Olabesi family is waiting impatiently.

Cheerio!

Miss Marple.

The lad complied:
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the mail, but nothing is wrong the account but we have already given you this new one, and you can go ahead and send the money to this following account given to you bellow.

(reported bank account #2)

Thanks.
Worldwide Travel.

Meanwhile Michael is getting impatient with Miss Marple. I guess the lad still isn't a happy bunny:
Quote:
Can someone tell me what's going on because you don't takes this serious and i think you are not telling me the truth, I have paid half of the money some time ago and you are here wasting my time why?

I need to know what's the main problem now..

Miss Marple is happy to tell Michael what the problem is:
Quote:
Dear Michael.

Please don't think i am wasting your time. I am busy sorting this ordeal with the western union payment out. I couldn't write to you earlier, as i was busy doing this, got some visitors, and i can't tell them to go away now can i? And i needed to sort other things out prior to my travel to America. Anyway, when i got to the western union office, i saw that friendly youngman again, and i asked him where my money has went to. He said he could not see who has picked the money up. He could not say the name of the person who picked up the money, as they are not allowed to do that. Then i asked where the money was picked up, and he didn't want to tell me that either. The western union clerk who was so friendly at first, was getting less friendly when i asked him these questions. He became even a bit rude when i asked him to get in contact with his superior, or someone from the western union head office. I think he was acting a bit suspicious. Anyway, i decided to go home again, as i was not getting any wiser. When i was finally home again, i emailed the western union head office with the same questions. And all i had was the senders name and address, which is me, and the receivers name and address, which the travel agency gave me. They replied that they could find the transfer, but only with using the senders details. They said that the money was picked up in Nigeria. The receivers details were different then what i had used when making both payments. This is highly suspicious. All that money that i send to the travel agency went to Nigeria. So that could mean that someone in the western union company is corrupt and changed the receivers details, or someone outside the western union company has managed to do so. I already said that i thought that the western union clerk was suspicious, and i will make some inquieries about him. He looked like an African man, maybe he comes from Nigeria too. You know, this reminds me of that German man who was working in the corner shop here in the village, who made some false orders and got a lot of goods shipped to Germany.

Anyway, i will get this sorted out and i will keep you updated. Give Paige a big hug from me.

Cheerio!

Michael's next email was rather short:
Quote:
Can you let me know whats going on..

Of course Miss Marple can!
Quote:
Dear Michael.

Here is the latest news about the money that was stolen. I have gotten in contact with the local police to see if they could do anything. I wrote them an email explaining my case, which made them respond with some questions, which i then answered. The only thing they could tell me for now is that it has to be clear first wether an employee of the western union outlet in Listowel has commited a crime by changing the receivers name and address, or that it was someone in Nigeria. If the crime was commited by someone in Nigeria, then there's nothing they can do. But to be honest, i think it was someone here in Listowel who either commited the crime, or was an accomplice to a criminal in Nigeria. But to be sure, i also wrote an email to the police in Lagos Nigeria, as the money was picked up there. Sofar i only got a reply that my email was received, and will be answered later. And i also want to do my own investigation. I will ask some questions in Listowel.
I will keep you informed about the progress.

Cheerio!

But Michael has other priorities:
Quote:
Hello,

You don't have to be worry about that because time is going and if you keep on that time will go and i really need an au pair so fast on here, so you need to leave that for now and look for a way to send another money to the agency so that the processing can go and you can be investigating ion that issue later.

And Miss Marple agrees:
Quote:
Dear Michael.

Yes, you are right. You need an au pair now, and that has priority now. I will write to the agency and discuss the possibillities to make a new payment.

Cheerio!

Michael is feeling better now:
Quote:
Hello,

How are you doing today hope great, i have already discus the issue with the traveling agency and am sure they suppose to have mail you there bank info and i will like you to go right away and do the transfer and make sure you do it perfectly and don't make any mistake so that the processing on your documents can start immediately Okay.
Thanks.
Olabesi Family.

But Miss Marple has other priorities, the investigation regarding the stolen money:
Quote:
Dear Michael.

How are you and the family? I am still in contact with the travel agent about the payment, i'm sure we will have that sorted soon.

Yesterday i got an email from a barrister from Nigeria, who in some sort of way can help me with my case. I think that i can use his help, as i never heard back again from the police in Lagos. I will explain my case to him, and ask him what he can do for me. Because he is familiar with the law there in Nigeria, i think it's the best help i can get.
I'll keep you posted about the progress of this case.

Cheerio!

After this i let the lad stew for several days untill his bloodpressure became much higher then usual:
Quote:
Good to hear from you once again and i will like you to try all you can to get the money send today because the agency need to start the working on your documents today Okay..


Quote:
Can you please let me know what's going on? Am very worried here and I hate the way you are acting with me,can you explain to me what's the problem.

Quote:
HELLO,

CAN I LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE AM SICK AND TIRED FOR ALL THIS BECAUSE I KEEP ON SENDING YOU MAILS AND YOU DID NOT REPLY ME BACK.AM NOT HERE FOR GAME AND I KNOW HOW MU H I HAVE ALREADY PAID TO THE AGENCY TO PROCESS YOUR DOCUMENTS AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WORK FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T DO MY THINGS THIS WAY.

I KEEP ON CALLING THE NUMBER THAT YOU GAVE TO ME AND NO ONE IS PICKING IT UP.I THINK IS HIGH TIME I LOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

GOOD DAY.

Quote:
Why are you like this, you are not ready for the job and you keep on wasting my family time and I know you keep on lieing about been sending money. You better change your way and let God answer your prayer.

I have already told everybody that am looking for someone else because you are not serious at all.I need to get an honest and God fearing au pair for my kids not the type of yours because you are not serious and I will reporte you to the police first thing tomorrow and also report you to all the au pair site because you are a time waster.

Good Day.

The travel agent is getting impatient too:
Quote:
Can you let us know what's the main problem or we should forget about everything?

After this i never heard back from the lad

_________________
www.scamwarners.com

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
View user's profileSend private message
Branwen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 4771
Location: Down on the (Playmobil) farm


PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But i think i can help you with giving you the control number. That is the street address number isn't it? If i remember correctly, it was 69.

I can just imagine the lad's face when he read that!

Laughing

_________________
Purple Flower Mc Fry Sand Timer x14

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
View user's profileSend private message
michibait
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 15 Jan 2010
Posts: 786


PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
....Yesterday i got an email from a barrister from Nigeria, who in some sort of way can help me with my case....


I just love that line, along with the entire bait.
The lad frustration is one of the best.
Excellent job.
View user's profileSend private message
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters


Joined: 18 Dec 2008
Posts: 708
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow


PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait. lots of lad torment. I picture a frustrated lad in a Lagos internet cafe comlaining to the other lads about dolla chopping Nigerians. Very Happy

_________________
== == == == ==
Lehigh Guy - Closed lad accounts x ? Easter Egg 2013
== == == == ==
"Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing." Mr. Ben Lod, ATM lad wanting my daughter's medical trust fund.
_______________
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint And Give Your Life To God So That You Will Leave Long." Mrs. Edna Oleibe, who does not like that I quoted the Bible: "The love of money is the root of all evil."
_______________
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen words snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
View user's profileSend private message
Dharma
Baiting Guru


Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Posts: 2144
Location: The Empty Quarter


PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable. I've read the whole thing Laughing
Great lad pain!

_________________
Penguin
Trafalgar Square 2013
Safari X5, Lagos - Accra- Cotonou- Ndjamena- Abeche(with SH) Isaac
Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT