SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jenni (Brave one)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi ,
How're you doing today and how is everything? Am very happy to get your email and I have attached some of my picture on this message. You seem to be very interesting and I would like to know more about you. I want you to tell me about yourself, what you are looking for in a woman, what you do for fun, where you like to go on date, what you like in a woman, what you dislike in a woman, occupation and the last book you read etc.
I would like you to do me a favor by sending me some of your picture. Let always keep in touch via email so we can get to know more about each other. I will be looking forward to hear back from you...

Quote:
Thanks for your reply....I really appreciate what you wrote about yourself?I was Born and raised In Texas in the city of Dallas, currently Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, so tell me does the distance bother's u claim my late father inheritance?......I am the only child of my parent and I already lost my dad. I have been taking care of myself. I have been engaged before and I was hurt by my Ex-boyfriend...I caught him in the shower with my best friend. I have been since for over 4years now without any man......I believe that I have everything that any man could want from a woman, I know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth, but I still believe in me, and in God almighty father, I believe that one day my soul mate and dream man will surely come for me. I’m open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues, classical and modern.
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks. People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom, I am a girl that like running on staudays.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man . I still maintains this value wherever I goes, my favorite food are Bacon,Egg,Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta, I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affair. I am a giver when I have it, I give, because I so much believes in the Multiple returns, I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving andcaring wife to my husband, But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong Man. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man.
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN:
Am looking forward to meeting my special man. I would like him to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family. I would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well. He should also be goal-oriented, self-established, not greedy and narrow-minded. He should know how to treat a lady. He should love children.

WHAT I DO FOR FUN:
I like watching movies, going out to dinner, walk, and hold hands, read books about God. Do constructive tasks around the house. Hang out with friends and/ or go out to the club to play pool. I am honest, God-fearing, hard worker. Making others happy.

WHERE I LIKE TO GO ON DATE:
I would like to go out for dinner and also know each other better...I would also like to go to beach and park and even walk in a long distance range and hold hands....I would also like to play with the Kids in our Garden.

WHAT I LIKE IN A MAN:
I like a man that is honest, humble, loyal, loving and caring, easily going. Trust worth. Dependable...respectful. Open minded...A man that will always be with me in bad times.

WHAT I DISLIKE IN A MAN:
I dislike a man that cheats like my Exboyfriend a man that lie....Steal. Take Drugs......Smoke...Drinking Alcohols a lot......A man that always stay outdoor late till midnight

LAST BOOK I READ:
The last thing I read for pure pleasure was Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire. If you don't think the Harry Potter books are just as or twice as entertaining to adults then prove you wrong by cracking one open. Reading 'Family First' current...
I am very happy you tell me about yourself but I would like to know more if there is.... I would like to know how old is your parent? And how old is your brother......I would like to know the names of your parents.

I would like to know why divorce your wife. And also want to know about your parent? Do you have brothers or sisters? I have to go now, looking forward to read from you again. Yours truly,

Jenny

Quote:
Thanks for your reply....I really appreciate what you wrote about yourself. I would like to know if you have kids. And how old are they?I was Born and raised In Texas in the city of Dallas, currently in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, so tell me does the distance bother's u claim my late father inheritance?......I am the only child of my parent and I already lost my dad. I have been taking care of myself. I have been engaged before and I was hurt by my Ex-boyfriend...I caught him in the shower with my best friend. I have been since for over 4years now without any man......I believe that I have everything that any man could want from a woman, I know that but am not saying that am the best woman on earth, but I still believe in me, and in God almighty father, I believe that one day my soul mate and dream man will surely come for me. I’m open, sensual, kind, gentle, romantic... a different lady, I’m a very family oriented, sensitive and tender person, I want to give all of my tenderness and care to my special man, I enjoy nature, seeing the stars at night, listening to the sounds of nature, being near the water, swimming, as I love the ocean and sea, I like traveling, diving, dancing, drawing, skating and bowling, billiards, I enjoy music so much, Blues, classical and modern.
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks. People can't believe it when they see my photographs because I look like my mom, I am a girl that like running on staudays.,I was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people and learn how to give mutual respect to my man . I still maintains this value wherever I goes, my favorite food are Bacon,Egg,Plantain,meats,Fruits,And I eats plenty of Fruits and Vegetable, I also do like to eat French Pizza and Pasta, I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affair. I am a giver when I have it, I give, because I so much believes in the Multiple returns, I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving andcaring wife to my husband, But I don't want to mess myself with the wrong Man. Basically I decided to settle with a nice, good loving and caring Man.
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A MAN:
Am looking forward to meeting my special man. I would like him to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable, well-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family. I would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well. He should also be goal-oriented, self-established, not greedy and narrow-minded. He should know how to treat a lady. He should love children.

WHAT I DO FOR FUN:
I like watching movies, going out to dinner, walk, and hold hands, read books about God. Do constructive tasks around the house. Hang out with friends and/ or go out to the club to play pool. I am honest, God-fearing, hard worker. Making others happy.

WHERE I LIKE TO GO ON DATE:
I would like to go out for dinner and also know each other better...I would also like to go to beach and park and even walk in a long distance range and hold hands....I would also like to play with the Kids in our Garden.

WHAT I LIKE IN A MAN:
I like a man that is honest, humble, loyal, loving and caring, easily going. Trust worth. Dependable...respectful. Open minded...A man that will always be with me in bad times.

WHAT I DISLIKE IN A MAN:
I dislike a man that cheats like my Exboyfriend a man that lie....Steal. Take Drugs......Smoke...Drinking Alcohols a lot......A man that always stay outdoor late till midnight

LAST BOOK I READ:
The last thing I read for pure pleasure was Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire. If you don't think the Harry Potter books are just as or twice as entertaining to adults then prove you wrong by cracking one open. Reading 'Family First' current...
I am very happy you tell me about yourself but I would like to know more if there is.... I would like to know how old is your parent? And how old is your brother......I would like to know the names of your parents.

I would like to know why you still remain single or why you divorce your wife. And also want to know about your parent? Do you have brothers or sisters? Do you have kids in your past relationship? I have to go now, looking forward to read from you again. Yours truly,

Quote:
Hi ,
Nice to hear back from you ,Friends would probably describe me as being an Angel, funny, open minded, morals, talkative, loyal, outgoing, caring, giving, strong minded, honest, easy to talk to ~ with a very happy and gentle demeanor. I like to laugh and make people laugh. I enjoy seeing people smile and I like to have fun! Well I will like to tell you more about my experience wants and needs in this dating site. I mean I don't understand where all the men have gone to? I am seeking the right person for my soul ,that man that would be a friend ,lover ,husband and companion Like, is there a shortage of men who really want true love that I don't know about? Or are some men in the same situation that some women find themselves in? Not being able to find the one? Speaking for myself: Physically, I don't really have a type-I guess I specifically want communication about feelings, needs, wants, hopes, dreams, problems, solutions, and all other things that can make a relationship work. I also want communication about expectations and plans. I would rather put things on the table than sweep them under the rug. I just want a man who can communicate, listen, and respond. Like men, I also want a partner who will commit to the relationship for the long haul. I want a man who wants fidelity and values it as a cornerstone of building a relationship. Men know women want long-term commitment and fidelity, but sometimes misinterpret this desire as neediness. They may think women want the commitment for security reasons, to complete the woman or even to own the man. That is not the issue with me; I am a simple lady that has the fear of God in me.

I got some questions for you now...I do hope you answer them in your next mail.
What makes you the person you are today?
How long have you been in this internet dating thing?Any luck yet?

Quote:
My Dear Friend,
It’s a great joy hearing back from you and knowing your feelings towards me, you seem to be cool, kind, honest and easy going man and I would love to know more about you...hmm I think I try to manage natural beauty always. I found you to be a man with a vision and a goal in life, I have a degree in Economics (Bsc), I will be coming back as soon as I find a honest man to start a family with, I am looking for a caring nice, sincere honest kind passionate and affectionate man to be my best friend, life partner and my soul mate. It’s always nice to have you near and to enjoy your company and your loyalty; it’s important to have the friendship and affection of someone with whom we can share our joys and sorrows, and discuss our problems without fear or reservations. But, the best part of knowing someone like you is not to feel obliged to do something when we’re together, is to be able to watch TV without saying a word, not feeling bored or wanting to
be by yourself; and I miss you when you’re far away, taking care of your life while I take care of mine over here until we finally meet. To be a friend is to be able to enjoy the best things the other person has to offer, to recognize their faults but to know what they are bearable and, on the other hand, to be a friend is to offer our virtues with all the generosity in the world and to live without masks or farces to hide our faults, habits or differences. Thanks for writing me back and I will be waiting to hear more about you. I will tell my mom about you and I know she would be very happy
My dear friend, always count on me and receive a kiss from.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi ,

I was glad to receive a nice letter from you, giving me more of a look into your life, it actually made my day! I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right, I hate cheating/double dating for that I am a one man woman... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here... Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others. For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.well,

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.attached here are some of my pictures i hope you like them and send me some of yours along with your reply.

I look forward to hear from you with anticipation.

Warmest Thoughts,

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi,
Thanks so much for your E-mail I am always happy reading your E-mail because it give me so much joy to my soul each time I read the line.. I want you to know that Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust. The only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you.have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart.Distance cannot,they are inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people....Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money.Money and love aren't the same thing. The more you spend money, the less you have, the more you spend love, the more you get in return.Love doesn't cost money, but it does require the payment of your heart.A man can inherit a house and money from his parents,but only the Lord can give him a sensible wife.Love is when money and materialistic things no longer matter.It's when you're holding the hand of the woman you love and you feel like the richest man in the world - you have everything.With money, we can buy all things, but with love, we find everything that really matters.It isn't money, fame, or power, no, the greatest adventure in life is love.Power is one thing; money and power are two things, but love is everything... I will be looking forward for your reply.. !!!

Good morning my lady! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day there. I don't know what to think of you continually writing to me of what different words mean. That stuff is mostly nonsense baby. We type our own words to each other and somewhere along the way we write our own dictionary and definitions.

Please stop pasting that trash to me from other places on the computer. I want your words not some junk I could find if I wanted to read it. Those kind of mails are everywhere on the computer if I wanted to read them I would hunt for them. Please type your words to me and stop doing this. I want to know you, if you will let me.

Quote:
i do written my self and i do not copy from anywere,so what do you want to know about me?feel free to ask me and i will tell you..

Jenny, please do not tell me those are your words. I know better. Does this look familiar to you?

1809. "Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed."
Source Unknown

http://archive.lovingyou.com/scripts/quotes/quotes.php?cat=lifeandlove&start=301

I know when a person is pasting and when they are typing. There is a huge difference. Please tell me of the real you not the one that took things from elsewhere.

Quote:
Lol..your funny i do ready alot of it and that does not mean i went to copy that to send to you okay..stop making me feel like am a lying okay..am telling you the truth,i know i ready that from there okay..but i did not copy and past it for you.

Quote:
i hope u do not miss understand me

My lady, I am trying not to miss understand you here. I want your words not this junk that other people wrote. It is meaningless drivel. Please do not use any more of those trash quotes in our mails. I want your words not things that were written by others, for others.

I am a good humored man but I dislike that poetry and love quote trash. It is all through that mail. I don't care to read any of it. Please tell me of the real you.

Quote:
okay i promise not to do that again okay..so tell me what are your plans for today?

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for not doing that again! My plans for the day cover many areas of my work and may bore you but i will tell you anyway. Here shortly, I will be out in my parts house sorting through things and getting a good inventory on what I have there and ordering what I need. I like to have plenty of parts on hand here. It has been several jobs now that I have let the men slide about tearing unions and things apart out here so I will be throwing all of these collaborations out the door for them to start breaking it all back down where it can be used in other ways again.

I need to make sure to pay particular attention to the carious types of seats and valves that I have, both new and used so I know for a fact we have plenty. I keep 6 of each type new and the used kind of rotate in and out. i don't worry so much about used ones but it is nice to have them if I am in an emergency situation and do not have a new one.

I will also have the men scrubbing the pipe racks we are not using so they can paint them tomorrow.

What will you be doing with your day?

Quote:
Hey sorry i got back to you so later it because i was busy and when i got back hom i was so tired and i went to bed,so tell me how was your day at work?so tell me how long have you being doing all this internet stuff and you want to get married again..

Good morning J! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day there. My day went along smoothly but I am afraid that all that time scrubbing was just wasted. It began to rain about the middle of the night so we will have to scrub them all over again before they can be painted.

I have only been at this dating stuff for a few weeks before I met you. I am only interested in marriage not any casual sex and dating stuff. How long have you been doing this?

Quote:
Good Derrick,
How are you doing?it nice to know what you want because it not all men that want marriage, well i join the dating site on friday because my son ask me too and your the only one am talking to because am not use to all this,i really have not date anyone since my ex cheated on me here or on the internet because am so scared of men they can do anything to get on you bed and i do not want that or being used,i want a normal relationship from friends to lover and marriage....i really hope you understand and am looking for the right man to spend the rest of my life with and be happy..so tell me what is the time over there in the state it it 9.45pm and i hope to hear from you before going to bed..so tell me what do you like doing?and what do you think about the internet dating site..bye for now

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my lady! As I am typing this it is 8 AM here. I understand you perfectly and I agree that we need to slowly get to know each other and figure out if we are meant to be.

I do not know what to think of the site but I think I am ready to figure out how to cancel my profile. I have met 2 women so far. You and a girl named Julia. She lasted for about 2 mails and I knew she was not right. I do believe with you I have found the lady I am looking for.

I am not willing to settle for anything less than a total lifetime commitment. I really hope we can achieve this together.

Quote:
Hi,
i just wake up to check my mail to see if you replyed back and yes ..I hope your really having a great day,i have not really met anyone online here and your the first am meeting there...so tell me do you really want to have something to do with me?yes i want to get into a nice relationship with somehow who know what love is and how to treat a lady,he should trust me for me and my word.here need to be honest, humble, loyal, loving and caring, easily going. Trust worth. Dependable...respectful. Open minded all the time and i will do the same for him and we will be there for each other in good times and bad times..am willing to settle for anything less than a total lifetime commitment. I really hope we can achieve this together too..

bye for now and have a great day

Good morning my lady. I hope all is well and you are enjoying the day there. Of course I want to have something to do with you honey. I am ready to find out if we can make this work. I would really like to find myself coming home to you. To wake feeling you against me and looking into your eyes as you wake. Maybe even having children together someday.

It looks like I will be spending a large part of my day trying to clean up the mud out here. I do not like to keep a dirty job site. Hope yo will be having a great day.

Quote:
Hi,how are you doing?sorry i do not understand what you mean by keep dirty job site, me too i want to have something to do with you but am scared about all what is going on,too much of fake people on the internet..so tell me how was your,did you dream of me..

Hello again sweet Jenny! I understand that you are afraid. To be honest with you, I am too. It has been a long time since I really wanted to get to know a person. We need to face this together if we are to succeed! I think a lot of fake people are out there in the computer and in our everyday lives. They tend to be very easy to uncover though. Once they start talking about camera sex, joining a different site and mess like that it becomes clear what they are after.

I want to make it clear right here, right now, I am after you! I know we must take this slow and I am fine with this. It is best to really get to know one another.

What I meant by keeping a dirty work site is that I do not like to have to walk around in mud if I can do anything about it. With the wind I will have today, it will help to dry the mud as I drag the location with my backhoe. I like my locations to look nice and it keeps the dirt out of my trailer or at least minimal.

Quote:
Okay that is nice of you,now i understand,so can u just tell me anything about yourself..

My lady, I do not know what else you want to know about me. I have been telling you about me all along here. If you will tell me what you wold like to know I will happily answer you. I would also like to see you telling me of yourself as we go along here. I am open to any topic you would like to discuss.

Quote:
i always think of life with us and i really want to know and i do not want you to get worried of this distance and i will be back soon... I want you to know that Distance is not my problem i dont mind relocating with the right man who can help me with my dreams and make my dreams come true bcos have been hurt so many times., My dad died of recent and only with my mom now,and am only child of my parent ok....i can tell you age its just number ok.....And to tell you the real fact here have been into serious relationship before so its really suck when hurt and break my heart..... I need happiness in my life and I hope you will give me the happiness am looking for? I will have to end this letter here Looking forward for your reply.

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again my sweet Jenny! (or at least I hope you will be someday). I see the distance between us as a way for us to really get to know one another. In time we will know whether we should part ways or come together.

I am sorry to read of your father. I hope that you and your mother are well without him. I never really had a father so I will not be upset when he does pass.

I will certainly do my best to bring that happiness into your life and a very serious relationship is the only kind I am looking for here.

Quote:
Thanks for the mail..I'm a woman that knows what I want and how to get it. I'm very intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. I'm looking for a man that knows what he wants and can get it. I'm looking for a man that know respect, honesty, and truth. I'm looking for not just a Good man, God fearing but the Best man. I want a man that wants to have a beautiful family one-day. A man that wants to find true love and wants to be in love. I’m not into playing games because life is too short to play games.. if you are really into all this qualities and really wants to go on with a good and caring woman like me you meet me up . Please promise me that you will never hurt me because I am having true feelings for you which I just cant explain, I really think I am falling in love with you but I guess I am already in love with you. And things for all the nice things you said..and i promise not to let you down too..

looking forward to hear from you...

Good morning my lady! I hope all is well and you are enjoying the weekend. I have only one thing left in my life that I desire and I am here hoping that I have found you. Now I just have to get you! I must tell you I am not a god fearing man but I like to think the rest of what you seek is right here with me.

I am very happy to read that you are falling in love with me. That is all a part of my plan and it appears to be working very well. I already knew i was falling for you too.

Love you Jen

Quote:
Hi Derrick,
How are you doing?i hope your having a nice day,i feel so alive talking to you and i just hope and pray things will go the way i we went that nobody we hurt each other,so tell me how was your night?did you dream of me..My son said i should say him to you and he hope one he will have the chance to meet you and talk to you... I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive. You and me together, we can make magic.Honey we're a perfect match. Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible. I love you because you bring the best out of me. Your terrific sense of humor. Everytime I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. Sweetie You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.

Looking forward to hear from you..

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good morning sweet Jenny! I hope you are well. I have not read from you in a few days now. I am getting worried about you. I hope I have not upset you in some way.

Quote:
Not at all i sent you an email and i was waiting for your reply,Am truely maybe the mail did not go through but i did sent you at email.so tell me what are you doing right now and how was your weekend

There is my lady! I am not sure what happened with the mail honey. The last one I have from you is the one where you have told your son about me. My weekends are almost all the same dear. Yesterday was one cold booger out here from the cold that dropped in on the state Saturday evening.

I hope you and your son enjoyed the weekend.

Quote:
Yes he is doing great,i really miss hearing from you,how are your family,so what are you doing right now?

Hello again Jen. Right now I am compiling my reports for the company that I am working for and for my office records. I have to take my drilling report, my mud report and my geology report and glean information from all 3 and compile this into two more reports to send in. i also have to make a list of the things I want done around the rig during the course of the day. If I don't make them a list they will just piddle about up there.

My family is dong great and thank you for asking. I am sending my brother out to my home today to take one of my vehicles for his son. It is just sitting there anyway. He has 2 sons that are old enough to drive but they only have one car to share together. One of them may as well use the truck.

May I know your sons name and age? Maybe even some things that he likes to do.

Quote:
My sweet Derrick,
My name is James and he is 15yrs old...That is good of you..I really love that,so tell me do you really want this relationship as much as i want because i really love you and i hope your giving me your world and am sure i will never hurt you because i love you so much...i have never feel this way for years now...So please do not hurt me but love me....let always be there for each other...i love you Derrick

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lady, I would not be here talking with you if I did not want this as much as you. I am not here to hurt you, I am here to find you. I thank you for telling me about James and I want to make both of you the center of my universe. I know I have to accept both of you and I am fine with that. I do have a daughter as well but she is grown and married now. James is just a year or so young than Roy and Ray so I am sure we will enjoy their company as well if he were to be here.

Now he goes back to the pasting trash

Quote:
Hello
well when we talk last and i start thinking over and over that I have been hurted in the past and the man that i came across is also hurted in the past and i knew that it is a great lesson for both and we have to start a new life and leave the past as a Burden and Never let the Past the Spoil the Future.. I am a Honest woman Like i have said Earlier and i want you to know that you mean so much to me and i will Never do anything to Hurt you, you Deserved to be loved and Cared for.. well i have think over and over again and my Expression about Trusting someone and putting all Commitment Into it...I am putting my Trust in you and i Commit my self into your Hands and i Believe that you will Never Let me Down.. well i think on the Distance in between me and you and Distance is just a number and i will find you and see you when i get back to the state....Commitment is the greatest key to a successful relationship. If you are committed you will always find a way to work things out Communication... talking and open honest communication about how you feel. What makes you happy and what upsets you. If you don't tell your partner then they can't do what makes you happy and vice versa The way a person treats his/her parents reveals how they WILL treat you! If it's with love, kindness and respect, then this is what you will receive. But if it's with criticism, defensiveness and disrespect, then this too you will receive... EVENTUALLY.... it's almost certainly a guarantee! So watch and listen to the answers you get in their actions and words BEFORE you jump into bed I feel that a relationship should always be based upon honesty and acceptance. When you can fully accept yourself, honesty will come naturally. This in return will leave your partner feeling comfortable with you, knowing there is nothing to hide.. If two people can see each other in full view with complete acceptance, they can build a successful relationship from this I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to be earned by the other person when in all actuality it is something that comes from within yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for....yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that 'right' person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful.... even when they seem so at the time. You just have to chalk it up to experience and move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' come to you Without trust, you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It's only my experience... and it's what I believe has given me the wonderful gift of 'true' love. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth itThis is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust.... that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong the pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow. For everyone there IS a someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life.Not expecting your partner to think and react to things the way you do. Resolving any conflict in your relationship depends on this. It's important to respect your partner's feelings, even if they are different from your own. If you and your partner both do this you can usually resolve bad situations I think a good relationship requires being each other's best friend, and trusting one another. I think each should respect the other's opinion and that stupid arguments over stupid things are healthy, as long as they are not taken too far Good communication. Never being ashamed of each other for any reason. On occasion surprising your mate with a nice romantic date or evening together and telling each other I love you There is a lot of love and caring in the relationship. There has to be love in order for a relationship to work A good relationship is when your partner is more than just a partner... they should be your best friend A goodrelationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're concerned for each other and they respect one another A good relationship is one purely based on trust, if nothing else. Being able to be miles apart yet never worrying a minute about what they're doing. Communication at all times is so important, and most importantly, respect for each other and their need for alone time as well as together time Two people trusting each other fully, not being afraid to tell the other what one thinks, whether it be good or bad, and the other respecting their opinion. Being able to enjoy the same things with each other, enjoying each other, and being able to taketheir separate lives and smoothly combine their lifestyles into a couple's lifestyleA good relationship exists when either individual has the freedom to leave but neither wants toI honestly think that a good relationship is one where there are no secrets You are completely open with each other. But the biggest key is that the other person knows the worst possible thing about you and they love you even more for it. On top of that you have to have faith and trust. So that when your man goes out with an old female friend you can completely trust him and know that no matter what happens, he will always come home to you. I know it may not seem like much but as long as you have that and love, you are in a wonderful relationship. Smile I define a good relationship by the way you treat each other. You could hold them and run your fingers down the side of their face. Feel comfortable you know.. And you can also define it with fighting. Fighting or Arguing is not my favorite thing to do with my Partner. But it needs to be done. It's not a real relationship until you do Argue I would have to say good communication! Equality, LOVE, not just lust, and most of all, friendship is needed For me, a good relationship is being able to open up to each other even about the simple things in life. A relationship between two people cannot grow without trust. Loving a person is not enough, because if you've got doubts building up inside then you your relationship won't work. A good relationship is when the two of you can actually feel better about your relationship after an argument; it's when you can really respect each other's differences and openly discuss feelings at all times You have good relationship where there is compromise, honesty, sensitivity, and a feel for the needs and wants of the other person and yourself When the couple listens and doesn't interrupt when they're trying to work out a fight. They care for each other deeply..They share similar interests A good relationship is when both parties can freely express themselves with one another and to have that open connection to be able to say anything to each other. To have trust and faith in one another. Basically a honest, trusting, loving and open relationship A good relationship is frankness and open-minded communication between friends. It is a two-way communication without dominance and/or hypocrisy in it A good relationship isn't necessarily flawless, because human beings aren't flawless. It's more important that you can grow with the person you love. If you can learn and grow each day with your best friend standing by you in body and in spirit-then you have a good relationship.When you can feel comfortable about everything together. Always being able to talk, joke. Taking your commitment seriously with one another and never taking each other for granted A good relationship must a give and take basis, in order for you to understand each other. Never fail to listen and understand the situation your in to. Be open minded and be ready to any obstacle that will come in you're way. A good relationship is when both members fully trust each other and can have a blast with each other, knowing how to laugh and be there for each other It's something divine. Where the understanding between the two partners is mutual. No talking required, but it's something you can just feel, something special. Where you can just believe in each other, really believe. How there is a difference between saying it and actually feeling it so this is my opinion towards a commitment relationship...I Think i should stop here and there is no more thoughts i have in my Mind to Write down on Trusting and Committing and if i have another View on that and i will also forward it over to you ....Regards

Good morning my sweet baby! I hope you and James are well and enjoying the day there. You know I have seen many ills in the world and on the job. It does not ever stop me from doing things though. You are correct that we need honest communication. I do not want to read of these definitions of words my dear. It is just a waste of ink. I want to read of you and James and real life not that stuff you sent me. It looks like a bunch of filth that has been pasted from some website. Please do not start that again.

Quote:
my son is cool and am doing good too,i slept well and i have being doing some house cleaning since morning,so how was your night did you dream of me?i guess no..well i had a nice day and i love you so much

Hello again my lady! I am glad to read that you are both fine. I did think of both of you over the night but it wasn't in a dream. I was out all night working on one of my pumps. One of my modules washed on the tail pump and I had to fix it. I had just come in early this morning.

I hope you are fine baby! I missed talking to you.

Quote:
hey thanks,we are fine but right now the lord lard just spoil my mood with is text,we need to pay our rent and at this point am really broke and i do not know were to run to..i hope am not offending you
please do not think it in the other way..i need your help with any amount please i will pay you back please...i hope to hear from you soon

Honey, is this why your last mail seemed so callous? That is not right sugar. Problems can be dealt with but not by being mean to one another. I thought I had upset you in some way with my mail. I was not real sure how to talk to you in my last message. Please do not do that to me.

Quote:
how do you mean baby,i do not get you at all

Baby, there was a part of that mail that I really was not sure how you meant it. I know reading through a monitor can make things look weird but this line "did you dream of me?i guess no" kind of hurt me. I am sure you did not mean to. It just seemed odd as your other mails have bee loving. I just misunderstood it I am sure.

Quote:
i said my landlord just text me that i should pay my house rent and am really broke now,i do not have any money at in the house or anywere if you can please assist me with any amount and i will pay you please..do not be upset i really need it please...i do not want to sleep on the street please..

Baby girl, I do not want you sleeping in the street either. I really need more details and a bank account to even try to help. Pleas tell me something more than just these piddly hints. Why are you making me ask you for amounts and accounts? If you need help you are wasting time and ink with that. Please stop doing this.

Quote:
you can send it through western union or money gram

No baby, law abiding people do not use that trash. I do not support places like this that help criminals to move money. I use my bank.

Quote:
that the only way i can get it,i do not have bank account here

You haven't give me any details yet to even see if I will do it. I would appreciate something more than this vague notion of a possible idea and your landlord has an account. I am never using any of those filthy places so please understand me and don't say it again.

Quote:
baby,if you want to help me just let me and stop hurting me with the way ur talking that is the only way to receive money please

Name_____Edafe Gbogbo
Address_____ 12 sunway pyramid,puchong.malaysia
City________ Puchong
State_______ Kuala Lumpur
Country_____ Malaysia
Zipcode_____ 47000

that is the information

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic