SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I now have Power of Antony for real

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been sorting this out for the aged P who can't get out anymore. It's also why I've not been here much lately.

I've spent all day in high level meetings with barristers and security companies, filling out legal forms and providing photo ID. Laughed once, when the phrase came up. But I think I got away with it. Wink

Luckily, none of the forms had RSOTs or it might have been curtains.
Laughing

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went to help fill in a tax return for a rather wealthy old lady of 93 today, while a Granddaughter with power of attorney hung about, and a distant daughter kept in touch by 'phone.

I was a bit concerned that she didn't seem to have a clue what bank accounts she had or what was in them. However, when we were alone she asked 'how much do they add up to, not £70.000?' Nope, she was £200 out at £69,800.

Not so bewildered after all!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The old seem to get great amusement pretending to be not all there. Especially when there's money involved. And scores to be settled. Laughing

Luckily, mine still has all their mental faculties and will here a long time yet. It's just the limbs giving out and a loss of mobility. Aged P, knows how much they have, down to the last penny. Wink Most of their financial affairs are already taken care of thankfully. The family have been putting this off as I guess we didn't want accept the decline had got this far.

Having got it sorted though, I'm convinced, lads must have lifted their MO straight out of the power of attorney hand book. I felt like I'd been through the procedure about 5,000 times already. Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
azdar preisse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

captain pugwash,
sorry if have misunderstood but is it a parent/relative that have got POA over?

the UK has got to the point where POA is the only option to have people do things on behalf but it is very freedom stripping for the people under it,and its a huge responsibility for family as well so its a major step to be taking on there.

am under two POAs as am severely autistic & learning disabled and live in a residential centre,used to get by with only a appointee until the banks stopped allowing other people to sort out stuff on behalf-even when they were going in armed with a ton of proof and IDs that they werent out to empty someones account,the banks assume everyone is able to access the community at some point to be able to go in and sort it out, ended up with a lot of debt in mine because of being unable for support staff to chat to bank staff about whats going in/out until the POA was sorted.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic