SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Greetings everyone!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings everyone! I am Alice Liddell, and I have actually been lurking on this site for about 4 months now before I finally stepped up to introduce myself. I am hoping to become a very active member in the 419eater community. I discovered this site one night about 3 months ago when Dateline was replaying an episode of ‘To Catch a Thief’ with Chris Hanson, where Chris ran a sting on a 419 scammer to try and find out more about the practice. When I was watching it, I starting wondering what exactly these emails say (believe or not, I have never read one, most of my spam folder I scan for non-spam and then delete it all), so when I searched ‘Nigerian scam’ this site was one of the first few that came up. From that moment, a whole new world opened up to me and I was enthralled. I’m quite severely disabled, my spine was broken in an accident 6 years ago and I have had 3 spinal fusion surgeries, so I spend a huge amount of my day online, just reading stuff. Because of this, I had the time to spend the next 6 weeks after first finding this site reading through every bait on the Letters Archive, and my husband and I were literally rolling with laughter at what we read in those baits. I decided within reading the first few baits by Shiver Metimbers (you sir are amazing!) that I would become a baiter, and by the time I read through not only all of his but all of the ones on the rest of that page, I was obsessively hooked. I also read many of the baits in the forums section, and took my time reading as many FAQs, stickies, Baiting University posts, and general information. I have read hours worth of learning to bait safely, and I started baiting about 2 months ago. I currently have numerous baits running, and they are not only some of the best fun I have had in awhile, but I am going to have my lads tearing their hair out by the end. I have one that was actually my first ever bait started, and not only is it still going strong, but it looks like I am getting a Safari out it! I don’t want to go into detail yet, but I will post what has happened in it on here up to the Safari point when that happens this Monday, then I am going to have my character imprisoned and see if I can push the bait even further after that (the prosecution will be offering reward money for testimony against my character!). I have some others where I’ve gotten some good trophies, and still more where I am hoping for some good frustration on the lad’s part.

After I post this I will sign up for my mentor, and I plan on becoming a very active member here; this is my new hobby, and I have nothing but time for hobbies on my hands! I also like to paint, read, make jewelry and other crafts, watch movies/TV dramas, and I am married with 3 dogs and 3 cats. I am looking forward to making some good friends on this site, and to becoming a great baiter and doing the world some service. I read numerous articles about real victims and the impact on their lives (and the people who were kidnapped and murdered by scammers) so I think that since law enforcement can’t get these guys, baiting is a public service. Plus, whoever first called it a 21st century bloodsport is right on the dot! Oh, and this is my first time ever using the forum style, so if I make any mistakes please bear with me, and let me know how to fix them. I’m a quick learner, so I’ll get the hang of it!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.... Laughing

Judging by what you have written, you should be a very competent baiter by now.

Signing up for a Mentor will assist you in avoiding mistakes

Look forward to seeing you around !!

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I just realized this posted a 'new topic' instead of posting on the new member topic, I have to do that as a reply. See, new at forums, but I learn fast! I'm really sorry, I'll repost this on the new member forum, and I just learned my first forum misstep!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is as fine a place to post your Hello as anywhere else, Alice.

Welcome to Eater. Cool

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Prozac?

Click here to support 419Eater.com
conga22
Baiting Guru

welcome to eater. I'm sure you will have lots of fun here. Wink

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

Thank you both, this is really one of the nicest places online, most sites are not nearly as warm in their welcomes! I appreciate it. I'm really looking forward to posting my baits for you to read, I really think I am goign to be good at this. I've tried a few other new hobbies (I tried to write a book) but they just didn't hold my interest. Baiting has definately held it, I have never been so into a 'project', and my husband has been my silent partner, giving me ideas when I get stuck on something.
I will need someone with more tech skills than me to see if they can confirm my Safari, as I looked up the IP and it didn't show the locations; the lad is playing 3 different characters, but apparently is hiding his IP. It was very first bait, it started as a lonely heart from Togo, and through 'her' I got introduced to a second and then thrid character to help my character with her business proposition. It has turned into a trip to South Africa next week, where my character will be brinigng lot's of smuggled cash; obviously they plan on kidnapping me! I'll start posting my trophies this week too, I have a few, and one of my baits that started good but seem to have sputtered (the lads are LAZY!). That one is pretty funny, I have gone through 2 lads on it and am working on a third. Each one gets a little further in before they wuss out.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater, looking forward to your posts. Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!
We lurkers look forward to reading your adventures in scammyland. Wink
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Alice! Very Happy You are in the 1% of new members who actually read everything before they start baiting. Already off to a great start. Thumbs up

Anyway, don't be discouraged if you are not getting Shiver-quality baits right away. The best thing is to get familiar with the lads and how they think and operate. While they are all individuals, you will find many common traits.

Good luck.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait for you to read them! I'm going to post my first bait, which looks like it's ending with a Safari, next week. It's really long, and detailed, but it has been SO much fun. I made some photoshopped flight confirms for it, and I should be getting my trophies this week. I think what happened is the lad, in his quest to get some cash, let it get out of his hands and turn into a trip to South Africa, from Togo. I'm going to try to keep it going longer, but I'll post up to the SA trip (leaving monday) since it shouldn't get back to him. Even if it does, it's already gotten epic.

I also have another character that I have run a few baits with, the first 2 lads have wussed out, but I have a 3rd hooked and we'll see what happens. I would like to post the first 2 on that bait next week too.

I'm also running some simple, 'blurry docs and long WU forms' baits, just for fun while my more intricate ones run their course. I've had so much fun with this, I've been able to use my graphic design and creative writing skills finally, and the more I read about the horrible things that happen to real vitims, the more dedicated I feel to baiting. I have gotten really confident with starting them and through trial and error, I have learned a lot, like how to placate them into doing what I ask for. Many balk at some of the things I want them to do, but many have been willing if they think money is right around the corner. I've really enjoyed learning the skills, both through reading it on here and just by doing it and learning from my mistakes, so I don't feel discouraged but actually encouraged to get more experienced and do bigger and better baits!

Sorry for not proof reading that second post above, I just realized how many mistakes are in it! I usually proof read my posts first.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

#1. Welcome to the Funny Farm!

#2. Have you tried using a service like Spypig or Whoreadme?
Quote:
I will need someone with more tech skills than me to see if they can confirm my Safari, as I looked up the IP and it didn't show the locations;
Those might give you an accurate IP address. There has been some trouble getting one with Whoreadme if the Lad is using a mobile device to open they're E-mails. It's free though and worth a try JIC you get lucky.

http://whoreadme.com/

Good luck and have fun!!
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Al, I will try the IPs in the site you provided. Hopefully they will show up!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, you sign up your E-mail address then the next time you send the Lad an E-mail you add an extension:

Lad @ Gmail.com
Becomes: Lad @ gmail.com.whoreadme.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Mrs. Hargreaves! I started with the long forms and my first trophy was a resultant ID-10-T photograph. Good luck and happy baiting.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Alice Liddell
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al- I'll do that, and see how it works out. That could be a good tool in general, I've had a few IPs not show up. Do some of them know now how to block them, or is it just a fluke? I can usually tell based on their speech if they are from Africa, and with this Safari bait, I know they are all the same lad (or at least in the same gang) based on how the email exchange transpired. I do seem to have moved up the gang food chain, though, as the travel date nears; the English has suddenly gotten way better.

By the way, your kitty pic is adorable!
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Certain E-mail systems like Gmail & Ymail strip the IP addresses from the E-mails. What E-mail service is your Lad using?

ETA: That is why we use G-mail and others like it for "Safe Baiting".

The kitty was adorable. I raised it from September when it was a week old until I gave him to his new family. I see the new owner almost every week and get the latest "Cute" story from Her.

Last edited by Big Al on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're nice ? Shocked

From the contents of my e-mails you'd consider I'm trans-sexual with a multiple personality disorder liable to violent outbursts of Tourettes syndrome but equally desperate to contact any gutter crawling life-form I can get my browser pointed at just to get close to them.

I have some few redeeming features, but with Lads I can exercise my evil side for a good cause, and it's fun.

"I have not hard form you, the so called G0MER is a thief" Loan Lad who appeared to be expecting more than just money
"I go faint if una nor help me" Loan Lad
"We bring to your humble knowledge that you should mind your ill mannered language you use to the public" Lotto Lad
"I am not interested in fraudulent matters you are trying to engage me in stealing" 419 scammer
"Your nurse is trying to do something evil i must warn you"
Captain Corelli
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome onboard alice!!

How's life in wonderland?

Enjoy the fun,

//CC

Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is a scam.

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Alice. Step through the looking glass for a tour of ladland. Cool

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Jama Muuhsed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dharma, I'm glad about your posting. So I don't feel that lonely!

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the jungle! Looks like you are off to a great start!

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's doing a great job so far.

I still suspect a rodent plant.

Too quick to respond.

OP - Please let us know the sign - that you have really read the stickies.

Last edited by Philo Kvetch on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodent

------------------

OP - You have good [scratch] great people here.

Get a mentor and devote what you can.

----------------------

Admin - off line Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic