SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've been scammed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Janeykins
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe I fell for it, and it wasn't until he started talking about the money that I realised that it was a scam. I really thought it was something, I don't know what quite... Anyway, I have refused to assist him to 'get his money', and he's threatening to blackmail me with photos I sent him. Embarassed What do I do? HELP!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear they got to you, but it happens. Doesn't make you stupid, just human, anyone can get scammed if the conditions are right.

For the best help you go to our sister site scamwarners.com (look at the top of the page for the link) and they are used to help with mishaps, know what to do, who to inform and what not to do.

Then when you are feeling better, you come back here and we'll show you how to get even or better Evil or Very Mad

And for your peace of mind, I think that at least 90% here already fell for a scam one way or the other, you're amongst doctors, politicians and even governors.

Take care, be happy(will come again) and have fun

Edit:
Hey gang,
I'm a bit disappointed about the reaction time here lately, 4 hours before a 911 cal like this gets an answer?
We can do that better, way better.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't see it down here. (Sorry)

Anyone wanting someone to get back to a post like this more promptly can report the post to a MOD. There is a link you can hit to do that.

Best thing you can do is block the scammer everywhere you've been in contact with them. They can't blackmail you if they can't contact you.

ETA: Some advice from another website:

Quote:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think him "blackmailing" you is just another way for him to try to scam you. Cease all contact with him, block him as needed. And don"t feel bad, everyone has been fooled in one way or another. It means you are human.

Like Big All I did not see this here either. Embarassed

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic