SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does anyone recognise this picture or lady

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined a dating site for older people and most ladies look real. However this lady purports to be 45 and she winked at me. Her English is poor for a post graduate Caucasian administrator, so I think she is probably a scammer.

Quote:
PLEASE VIEW MY PHOTO YOU NOT YOU MIGHT YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND IT WORTHY TAKE ME FOR MY WORD

Has anyone seen this picture before? From her features, I guess she originates somewhere East of India.

Ooooh! My heart is all of a flutter and I can almost feel my bank balance shrinking as I write Laughing

Anyone finding this page should note that the person in this picture may be the innocent victim of a scammer using the photo in furtherance of a romance scam.

Last edited by alan on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
mimicat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey..Hands off. Thats my au pair from Uzbekistan. That two timing hussy. Surprised

alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! so she is not real?? And there was I falling in love!!

Here is her profile

Quote:
I would describe myself as a woman and lady, feminine, passionate person with a lot of love in my heart. To have an opinion and have differences is important, good to share a difference of opinion and respect that of another. How wonderful it would be to have the basic chemistry, challenge of the minds, and just be silly and laugh enjoy moments varying at anytime. Love intense meaningful conversations/debating, lighthearted moments, being romantic and flirting with that special person and sharing moments, whether it is a painting, a movie, a beautiful sight etc. Above all else is a man who can be honest and loyal, which in turn translates into respect. for each other. PLEASE VIEW MY PHOTO YOU NOT YOU MIGHT YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND IT WORTHY TAKE ME FOR MY WORD.

Glad to see I have not lost the skill.

Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She too has gone from the site.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There, there Alan. Have heart. You'll find another. Wink

alan
Not quite a Newb!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully Twisted Evil

As all the info I used to register is fake, I think I will bait the next one. What is the equivalent of a piggie here? Nude pictures?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know, maybe a Pole Dancer. All I ever get from my Darlings is regular Piggies from their barristers.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic