SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Tiffy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick

It so nice to hear from you again... Thanks for Your mail . How are you doing and How is everything with You. I am , 5'6 tall, single and never married. I am new nd the whole internet thing in general. To tell you a bit about me, I am honest, loving and very caring. I work as a fashion Designer here in State . My goals in life is to meet and marry a man who loves me unconditionally, as i would love him. I've been single for almost 2yrs. We were engaged but he had another agenda that didn't include me.. He was a cheater and also he became abusive. I was really hurt so bad and because of that bad experience i'm skeptical about trusting men with my heart and my body. I just hope you won't be like him and will always keep to your words.I expect my partner to be loyal, honest, caring, compassionate and giving. Not necessarily gifts, material or worldly things, but giving of his self and his time. In a relationship i expect 100% because i'm going to give my all to my partner so i'll expect the same. I love to laugh and to make that special someone laugh also.... I am very sincere in finding true love that will last for a life time. I am also a very deeply romantic lady but only gets romantic with my man... I love to listen to music, watch movies and hangout at the beach.
I come from a pretty small family and im of mixed Origin. My dad is from USA while mom is a Lebanese that was born and brought up in Nigeria. My mom moved up here (US) in the early 70s to get a better life. She met my dad in the States and they got married... My dad died when i was 19 and my mom took care of me till she moved back to Nigeria where she is right now.. I stay in State but currently in Nigeria visiting my sick Mom she is having Breast Cancer but i thank God the doctor discovered she has lumps in her breast on time. I hope you are not discouraged, my mom means alot to me because she raised me all by herself and the best way she can. I have been here in Nigeria for a month now but i will be back to the states in Two Weeks or less than that. There is so much to talk about and learn about each other and I cannot tell you everything in just one message. So I will be waiting expecting your response so we can keep us this conversation.

I will be waiting for your Calm and Humble reply

Quote:
How are you today?, Thanks for your message, that email you sent me was quite a response.i have not taken any pics here I love the fact that you are very honest and upfront with me. You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back man, and that is good. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my man at anytime and anywhere it could be a store, mall or just on a sidewalk. I am looking for a very serious and long term relationship, I am looking for something permanent Smile and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a man to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man.. I have been burned before and I know how it feels, the feeling is not good at all... and it is one i never wanna experience again. Distance is not a problem to me because I know we will meet soon.

At this point of my life,all I am looking for is that wonderful and special man to love completely and unconditionally, and who will love me too. I am very committed, a good listener and I give all in a relationship. I want to meet that man to share my whole heart with, to share my ups and downs with, I want to treat him like a king for the rest of our lives because I want to get married and settle down with him. I will be very supportive to him and be by his side all the time. I would love him a 100% and give my whole heart to him. Each night and day I hope and pray that i found the riteful man that will be mine forever . I know it's hard to fine man and trust a man - giving your heart, body and soul, but I am giving it a fair try. Please I beg you ... once again I say please, If you really serious about me cos I've been badly hurt in the past and i want it to go away ........i really need to be loved and not to be disappointed , I hope you understand were am coming from and were am going. I really wanna meet you when I get back to the States, maybe we could go out for dinner (my mom always say a good conversation always makes a good meal) or go to the movies. My Favorite color is blue, fav food is french fries and chicken, I love all kinds of music but favorite is r & B.... , please keep praying for me and my mom. Write me back soon and tell me more about your likes and dislikes..t..hope to read back from u

Stay sweet,

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Derrick

I am happy to hear from you again, I must confess that you have a way with words and I really enjoy reading from you..... I wanna take my time to let you into my world. I seriously i think i am opening my heart to you because i just can't resist your words. They are so touching. Baby i like the things you say when it comes to loving you woman, we are both looking for exactly the same things out of a relationship. Baby I would never deceive you for anything, I don't play games and my major turn offs are lies an deceits. Baby i am not a materialistic person, i love the little things in a relationship. I want someone i could take trips with, talk a walk with holding each others hands, watching the sunset and so much more...

In a relationship I seek trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity, love and sharing, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us. Someone who enjoys kissing, cuddling, holding hands and surprises. I am looking for someone very honest and that knows what he really wants out of a relationship and I need him to be 100% honest with me. He should be very communicative with me and I can talk to him whenever I want to. I treat my man with respect, loyalty, love and like a King, I would cook for him and run is bath water and do whatever I can to satisfy and make him happy all the time.

I am looking for my soul mate. I would love him with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring and loving person. I am looking for the "One". What does that mean to me? he is the person that you can't wait until he comes home from work so you can kiss him and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together. The person that just calls to see how your day is going and makes your day much better because you are talking to each other. He gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with his head on my chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. I want him to be my best friend, lover, and if lucky my husband and father of my children. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it because this is what I want from life because I know that I deserve the best.

I will be hoping to read from you again soon. Thinking about you.

Quote:
Hello Sweetie,

Thanks for the mail, Immediately i got your email my feelings turn over on you and it seems you are the right man which i have been searching for to bring back a smile of love to my face. For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve. well i am seeking for man which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone, It's true I have never seen you and we have never met, Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for sure you care for me by the kindness that you give. And our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a special place. The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze, as we share friendship across miles. We express love and kindness without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and unique, and it is with our keyboards that we speak. You are a friend of mine from the emails we exchange, I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange. You have brightened my life with the thoughtfulness you show. Your words encourage me more than you could know. As people change and times keep changing too, one thing stays the same ~the way I feel for you. For this friendship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt, because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net, I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and what you think we can do to acheive our ultimate goal of TRUE LOVE.... Hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

Quote:
Hey Sweetie,

Baby our friendship is getting deeper everytime we talk to each other. The feelings I feel for you is skin deep. Baby i was about giving up on love and finding a true, sweet, loving and caring man but when I met you things changed. You are the most amazing man I have ever met, even though i have not seen you face to face, you are always with me because i think about you every minute of the day. this has never happened to me before, i have never felt so much love talking to someone over the internet because the issue of if you are real or not comes up and i get scare if you are really what you type because I don't want to get hurt anymore. But baby you have taken away the fear because I trust you so much and I know that you will never hurt me.

Baby my mom always say that love comes in the strangest ways and i believe this is the part that God has chosen for us. Baby I am very optimistic that this friendship will lead to something deeper and better and you can be my long lost soul mate. You have been the highlight of my life since i met you. When I sleep, I dream of you, when I walk, we walk together, when your heart beats, mine beats with yours. We have been friends for some time now, not one day has gone by without me thinking of you. I think of you, and the biggest smile comes across my face, I feel warm all over and my heart still skips a beat for you when i think of you. I have the same dream we both want, and that's to fall in love with our bestfriend. Do you feel the same way about me?

My heart is so hungry for your love because I have missed good good loving for a very long time, I know we have so many things in common and want so many things and that is not enough reason for us to try everything possible to make this relationship work out. I thought I didn't want to love again, I thought I wouldn't be able to since my heart has hurt so much. To even say I do - it's a scary thought, but you came along and I became fearless of it.

It's hard to explain myself or to put it together in one, the only easy thing to think of is loving you. For just one look into your sexy eyes will make everything in the world and in my life seem to disappear. You make me want to see the sunrise every day, to know it's another day where I can maybe have you by my side. I know faith can make this work someday if I just keep up my hope, 'til then I'll think of you just like now; and I will keep the flame in my heart alive in hope that one day you and I will be together....

Love always,

Just Me

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby,When I was a little girl, I dreamed of that one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with ... I could not see his face but he was there. I always felt like he was out there, I just needed to feel him. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage he would give me to endure life's obstacles. All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the person that I am now. I have felt alone and sad. Then one day my eyes opened and I became that little girl again ... realizing that he is here now. Here in my world was the man that I had dreamed of and I'd hoped would not miss our meeting in life ... that man is you. ,,i hope to read back from you

Love always,

Quote:
Baby From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I .Cant wait to meet you in person..Hope to see you soon

Love always,

Quote:
Until the end I will be with you. Together we will make our dreams come together. I'm honored to at last have found you. I promise to love, honor, and respect you for life and beyond. I give you my heart to make you whole. Your strength will help to purify my weakness. I promise to hold you close to my heart always. We will laugh to togther. I will dry your tears and give you comfort and peace. My arms will be your picket fence. My love will shelter us both. I promise we'll live in God's house and in his glory. Please pray for mom her surgery is going on right now baby... Derrick I will cherish you always. This I vow.

Your friend and lover,

Cellphone - web store
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Baby,i hope you are doing great. Something has been bothering me so much
since and I think I should share it with you because i feel
you are the only one I can lean on and talk to now that I am feeling so
down. You are such a Dream come true and am happy that we met. Honey, i
want you to do me a Lil favor for my mom, i have a lot running through
my head right now and am so worried about it because it's really
killing me inside and i don't know what to do... Babe, i need to get
some Medications for my mom and it costs $750 and i don't have much
with me now cos i have spent much of the money i brought here on her,
I only have $400 with me now and i need $350 more. so please i want you
to help me with the $350 and i promise to pay you back as soon as i get
back to the states... I have tried to talk to a few friends but none of
them is responding. Baby you are my only hope right now and I swear I
will never hurt you. Once I get the Medications, mom can be released
from the hospital in 2-3 days and I can leave here to come be with you.

I will be looking forward to you e-mail

Good morning my baby! I am sorry to read of your mother but I must say this sounds rather ridiculous. Hospitals have medication already and do not charge in advance for it. They bill it to you after she is released. I don't know what type of place you took her to but it does not seem like a very good one if what you are telling me is correct. It sounds more like the are trying to extort your money because you are a foreigner. Some people think just because you are not like them they can just steal your money because they claim to operate differently. You should not let them do this to you baby. They will steal every penny you have and still want more.

Quote:
Honey i was told that its how they dose here,please save my mom,i promise to pay you back as soon as i get back to state love,i promise i will never let you down baby....will you help me with the money?let me know if you are gonna help me

Good morning my love! I hope you are well. Of course that is what you were told. It is not true though. I know of doctors and nurses that travel to Africa to work and they said it is not the way hospitals operate at all. It is a shakedown of foreign people and is reprehensible! They are trying to steal your money baby. Please do not ask me to contribute to their little criminal enterprise. I will not do it.

Quote:
help me if you love me,my mom is dying here

Baby, why do you view money as love? That is filthy!

Quote:
Love is all about making each other happy even from distance...i wish you are here right now with me to hold me,am full of tears because of my mom situation...mom is dieing here and you are there,You cannt even help me,i wish you could see her right now

Ask that thieving, disgusting doctor for his bank account information and I will pay it even though I know he is a lying scumbag.

Quote:
You can send it through western union if you wanna help me

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic