SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craigmate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HI ALl

I have been looking at the old 419 scam and though it might be fun to get involved. Anyway I received my first reply

Attn: ** My Alias***

You are advice to note that this Firm is legitimate, and not a fraudulent one. You are advice to take this important note very seriously, so many beneficiary from your country has really lost their claims, due to internet spammers and lack of orientation and due to lack of proper validation.

I will like to say unto you, that your fund has been validated and legally proved, by the United Nation here in Nigeria. Do note that the INTERPOL is also aware of your transaction with us, which even put you in a safer side. So there is no way this firm, can swindle you of your prize claims., after you have met the necessary requirement s. I guess you actually know the current news of Internet Fraud and scam alert all over the internet, so I will not have to blame you about this proper validation of your claims, in our possession, I wish if every on can validate their prize in such manners.

You are advise to fill in the HSBC BANK form so that we can use your bank details to transfer your compensation funds to your nominated bank account without any delay. Fill and return the application form below:

1.Names on Account....................... .
2.Name of Bank.......................... ..
3.Swift Code.......................... ....
4.Telephone................... ..........
5.Account Holder Country.................
6.Account Number:....................
7.City/State ............................

All you need to do is to fill the form and return to us. We await your immediate response, as we assure you of our professional assistance.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Mark Steven
TEL: +2348158911620
HSBC BANK REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.un.org/sg.
======================================

HSBC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC,
AFRICA BRANCH OFFICE.
2, KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS-NIGERIA
RC: 103002

I also got a pretty dodgy photo ID.. SHould I put it up here.
Thanks people
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Please upload it to Upload Eater and post it in http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28 .

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use this site to get the details the scammer wants

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com

Just type in what you want and it'll give you all the details you need with minimum effort. Just replace the name it gives you with the baiting name you're using.
Craigmate
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the image. I am sure the guys looks like somebody from TV or somthing

BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep your initial replies short -- ask one or two questions with each reply just to get him off script. Ask things like "Will I have to pay taxes on this in your country? Will I have to pay taxes in my country? Do you have clearance from Homeland Security for this transaction? What is A SWIFT code and why do you need it?"

After getting him off script, inflict a form on him! There are a number of fun forms at www.scambaitingtools.com, or feel free to make up your own (i.e. a Homeland Security International Transaction Clearance Form). Be sure to include essay questions!

Good luck!

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Acting old dithery and forgetful makes yourself a perfect victim and he'll overlook delays, errors and omissions. I only have to recall how my Mom infuriates me to know how to handle a scammer. Laughing

Make them repeat everything twice and then explain in detail and start going off at a tangent for no good reason.

My Mom's been baiting me for years. Laughing
LQA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TerranceBoyce wrote:
Acting old dithery and forgetful makes yourself a perfect victim and he'll overlook delays, errors and omissions. I only have to recall how my Mom infuriates me to know how to handle a scammer. Laughing

Make them repeat everything twice and then explain in detail and start going off at a tangent for no good reason.

My Mom's been baiting me for years. Laughing

PMSL - I am doing the same thing, only she is still doing it, she has added deafness to her repertoire now.

Getting them off script is the issue I am having.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it will come. Ask simple questions at first, get him used to doing little jobs for you. Then move to bigger ones.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic