SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fergie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:
Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 64.31.35.254
Originating ISP: Limestone Networks
City: Dallas
Country of Origin: United States
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Quote:
Hi how're you doing? I'm new @ this online datingsite, don't really know how its workout on here. I got your email from arrangement finders.com.I'm Theresa Ferguson you were d first person i contacted on there.I am seprated looking for serious relationship that can lead to marrued ..I'm new at this online datingstuff..I really felt for it I'm a good woman of good conduct and posses great sence of humour. There is nothing so unique been lonely because life without a soulmate is like a house without a roof am not writting to you for a date but a serious relationship which i believe that time will tell and with a frequent communication on here because i also believe that constant communication is an avenue of knowing each other better. i believes that i will surely meet my soulmate here .

I Like going to Beach,swim,Dance,Write Poem,Dinner,Hanging around with Friends and going to church as well..Just that i am Looking for a nice,Caring,Lovely man...I want someone that is honest and being trustworthy,Who will be there for me,who will Love me for who i am and who i will love as well..I am a simple woman,Honest,Kind,Caring, Hate Lies,Cheating and not truthful. I Like going to Beach,swim,Dance,Write Poem,Dinner,Hanging around with Friends and going to church as well..Just that i am Looking for a nice,Caring,Lovely man...I want someone that is honest and being trustworthy,Who will be there for me,who will Love me for who i am and who i will love as well..I am a simple woman,Honest,Kind,Caring, Hate Lies,Cheating and not truthful

Whats your fullName?
How old are you ?
What do you do for living?
Where are you from ?
Have you been married before?
Why did you joined this online datingsite?
Any Luck on this online datingsite

I've attached some pics of me with this email,please write back as soon as you finish reading this mail,Tell me about yourself

Quote:
It was nice reading from you, guess that we do have alot in common. I am one of the nicest people you could ever know. I need and want someone that appreciates me for who I am and what I have to offer. I am low maintenance but require some undivided attention. I know what I want in life and that is to work hard and play hard with what time I have left on this earth. I want to travel to other places in the world and see what adventures I can take in. It'd be nice to find someone that has similar dreams to what I have. I don't want to be stuck in front of TV, or stuck anywhere for that matter! I want to do things...visit the theatre, see programs, musicals, theater... and I'd like a companion to do things with. I am easy to get along with.... I work hard and do more than what is expected out of a partner...I'd like to find someone with mutual interests and desires in life. I have the passion of a for you . I am slow to anger and have a sensiable disposition. Anyone that gets me is a very lucky man....

I was born In united state grew up in mexico country,it was after the dealth of my parent i move to las-vegas nevada late last year. live here in las-vegas Nevada* I do have 1 daughter her name is debra she's 6yrs old girl,I've been married before, be single 3yrs now, My ex cheated on me so much,caught him one day sleeping with my best friend on my bed,if you were in my shoes, How would you feel about this ? Ever since then I've been single looking for serious relationship with benefit that can lead to married. I do enjoy sex as a pleasure, let me know if that doesn't bother you.

Have you ever dated anyone on thiss online datingsite ?
What are you looking for in a woman ?
what do you think about the long distances between us ?
What do you like to do for fun ?

we do have alot in common.you sound like the kind of man I'be been looking for alwhole of my life. I'm looking for someone who is smart,has style,someone to play our life togerther till we grow old ,thinks positive and enjoys being social.Someone caring,respectful,affectionate, loves to laugh and be playful. someone whon is understanding ,loyal and above all God fearing .I'm secure and I would expect the same since I don't play emotional mind games. As long as you want to enjoy life each day, that's what matters most.Idlike my future partner to be kind, loyal, responsive, educated, intelligent, goal and career oriented, faithful, honest, romantic, affectionate, tender, merry and with good sense of humor and preferably without bad habits. I wish Him to be family oriented, love kids and believe in everlasting love

I am an intelligent and sensitive woman whom enjoys writing and cares about people. I am looking to find someone to share my life with and will love to go on date with you *** fanatic would be nice, cause I am, lol, yet I also enjoy other things such as nature and fishing or sitting by a nice fire at night. I am a simple person who definitely believes in God and that people need each other Hopefully you're looking for me too.Looking for Lasting Love.Ima hopeless romantic.I love the night sky and looking at the stars.I love watching the snow fall.I love walks in the rain.I love affection and the feel of the sun on my face.I love life.I like to be touching if only with the eyes...i need a caring man to cuddle me...

for fun:
=====
I am a renaissance person - willing to try and do almost anything. Travel, sports, intellectual or silly talk, life is a big adventure and I want to do it all. favorite hot spots:

favorite things:
============
Too many to list, but a few hobbies are sports, travel, dancing, music, cooking , the beach, the mountains, cycling, swimming, surfing, wine tasting, cruises, roadtrips, fine dining, kids, adventure, good friends, hiking, museums and jazz.

I am an honest, easygoing, caring, compassionate, passionate romantic, with a great sense of humor. I love to be spontaneous, and often love to just pick up and do trips to absolutely nowhere. Since I can be child like at times, adds a mischievous streak in me.....all in fun. It's all about living life to the fullest with that special someone. I am looking for someone who compliment me, as I will compliment also. Looking for that person to the create those memories for the final chapter in this life. Are you the one????? If so, tell me, and let's start writing our destiny .Please tell me more about yourself in your next email k.together. Tell me more about myself...... Please feel free to ask me anything you wish to know more about myself.

Quote:
Thanks for writting me back, wow we really do have alot in common. I will Love to meet you and we can meet and get to know each other more better You sounds so Perfect for me, I think we can be Dating on here and see's where it Leads to, But i believe we can work this out fine, If truly you really want to be with a True woman of your Dream ? You are the Kind of man, I Have been Looking for so Long Just that i am Tired of Being Lonely And i am Afraid of getting Hurt, I Truly want a man in my Life , i think meeting each other in person will be great.Being open and honest with one another. Sharing each others dreams, desires and keeping each other safe. The making of a strong home makes a strong life therefore family values are very important. Its not about being with some one you can live with...its about being with some one you cannot live without! I'm 38yrs will be 39yrs this weekend friday !!!! I am very affectionate,loving,trusting,funny compassionate.I want speicalsomeone to fall head over the feels in love with me, I love suprises and i love to suprise. I am happy going out to dinner or lying on the couch cuddling with that special someone. I believe the eyes and the smile is the mirror to the heart and soul. I am a loving, caring, sensitive, romantic woman... I like to spoil the man in my life. I am not into women that are players, liars or ones looking for a one night stand. Life is too short - time to enjoy life while we can. My family is very important to me .but i have none right now..i want to build one all over again. I love dancing - any type of music - and an avid football fan so hopefully you will be one that loves to curl up on the couch with me and watch some football with me on the weekends!!!!

Sex It is a major component of the relationship, without understanding in this area a couple is doomed for failure. I believe God created sex to be enjoyed in the couple's life as part of a commitment to oneness (two becoming one). It should be enjoyed to the maximum between a woman and a man who have decided to share their lives together. It should not be promiscous but it should be open, respected, and practiced having the partner in mind. It should be practiced to provide the maximum pleasure and joy to one's partner.. As far as I am concerned I can have sex three to ten times a day, as long as my partner is willing to. Once the honey moon syndrome is over it probably would fall to one to two times a day. However if I don't have it, is not the end of the world and I can live without it as well. If my partner is sick or ill or just tired and tells me I don't feel like it, even if I am dying to do it, I will put my partner's need first. I perhaps would offer a back rub or massage to help my man relax and have a beautiful rest.

A couple should always discuss and agree first as to what to do in bed. Whatever the decision is to practice or to avoid, it should be done with all respect and never, never do anything that will damage the integrity of the other. I have an open mind when it comes to sex and I am willing to experiment the unknown if my partners agrees to. This experimentation however must only be practice with my faithful partner. I believe the bedroom is a sanctuary for the couple and all that takes place in there should be done based on love, understanding, and mutual respect. i hope telling you more about myself , about what i'll like to be doing with my partner doesn't bother you, that's me I would meet my partner half way, I would be willing to give a little more and my partner should be willing to giveup a bit to meet me half way. This migth help eventually to empowering me to go all the way with and meet my partner's expectations or might help my partner to give totally up and meet me at my level. The important aspect here is is the communication and understanding factors between partners.

My personality is best described as: Artistic, Humorous/Witty, Intellectual, Low Maintenance, Sensitive/Nurturing/Loving, Practical, Romantic, Self Confident, Serious/Responsible, Sophisticated/Worldly,I like Playing paino,singing,dancing,Cooking, Amusement ParksBeach, Bookstores, Coffee Houses, Comedy Clubs, Concerts, Live Theater, Movies, Parks, Restaurants .My favorite physical activities: Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Boating/Sailing/Rafting, Snow Skiing, Swimming/Diving/Water Pool ,My favorite food(s): American, Barbecue, Cajun/Southern, Chinese/Dim Sum, Deli, Eastern-European, Fast Food/Pizza, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese/Sushi, Jewish/Kosher, Korean, Seafood . My favorite music....Alternative, Big Band/Swing, Blues, Classic Classical, Folk,, Jazz, Modern Rock n' Roll, Oldies, Acoustic
I like to read: Fiction, Magazines, Newspapers, Non-Fiction, Poetry . Dearest about meeting each other in person shouldn't be our problem i believe that we can sort it out though my Aunt husband

Let me ask some question..??

1.....looking back on your life, of what are you most proud?
2.......describe some personal habits that are important to you.
3........describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you.
4.......what is the one dream for your life you most look forward to having come true?
5........If you had three wishes,
what would they be?
6.......what do you most like to do on a day off?
7........what is one thing you could start doing today that would most improve the quality of your life?
8........when do you feel most afraid?
9.......If you could accomplish only one thing during the rest of your life, what would it be?
10.........they say life is about simple pleasures, what is your simplest pleasure? and how does it make you feel?
11...........what do you find physically attractive?
12.........what do you think are the three best traits you have to offer a partner?
13........what are your general feelings about money and personal wealth?
14......what are your big plans for the Fourth
?
15.......how would you spend a romantic evening with me after we got to meet in person

I am an intelligent and sensitive woman whom enjoys writing and cares about people. I am looking to find someone to share my life with fanatic would be nice, cause,I also enjoy other things such as nature and fishing or sitting by a nice fire at night. I am a simple person who definitely believes in God and that people need each other Hopefully you're looking for me too,Looking for Lasting Love, we really do have alot in common, i think meeting each other in person will be great. This weekend is my birthday !!!! What do you think about meeting each other in person in canada Your arms hopefully to celebrate my birthday together with you ?

One more thing that i want to be sure of is about sex,If you really like me and you want us to be together i will like to have sex with you on our first Night lol So many man believe that a woman will try to have sex with a man on the first date. They think that is what is expected of a woman.there is no perfect woman of men when it come to relationship or marriage. all we need do is the determination to see we both parties have the responsibility make the ...even when you dont have money you have to make me happy money is not every thing i believe we both can work together and make the money together, let me tell you something and ask you some question.l dont believe in age in a relationship all that , you may be older than me, that is not the point but Happiness matters alot i want a man that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good and that will be faithful in all things that he tells me and that he will be truthful to me, can i trust you on this?that all i need from a man.so lf you can be for me in all what l said now!!! l will be with you to take care of you as its......I'll make you happy so much and make you feel so good..... Hugs and Kisses.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest thanks for writting me back, after reading your respond to my email right now guess that we do have alot in common and i suggest that since this weekend is my birthday, why donrt you let's meet in person, hopefully to celebrate it together with you ,Am active and energetic love to travel and try new things. I am getting older but I still have a passion for life. am a good cook though...can clean up well...do dishes..my own laundry....very low maintenance... I am willing to share .We all know why we are here...what we want ...where we want to be and with whom...we are adults... My career & work take me to remote areas so my home & social life are very important..also who is in that home with me..Sorry to say I am still a little old fashion I believe good manners is a way of showing respect for others as well as ourselves...dining out..dressing up...dancing...walking...etc. are a JOY not a job..I believe make a path let others follow or walk along.... their choice !!!I love slow dance...... I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor and i can easily adapt to most situations

Why dont you fly down there this weekend, i hate sitting on computer typing, meeting each other in person will be great,if you can not fly out here this weekend, you can invite me to come over there this weekend to celebrate my birthday together with you, hopefully to get to know each other better, we'll be able to see what we both have in common,if you'll like to welcome me there will love to come over and stay up to 10-2weeks. I'm low on cash right now , though my Aunt husband Derrick work with Delta airline here, He can help me get a cheaper ticket for my round trip airticket, but if truly you're really want us to make this happen, what ever it's gonna cost for my round trip ticket to fly out this weekend you and i are gonna be responsible for the cost of the flight ticket. If you're ok with that, I'll need you to give me the name of nearest airport that I'll be flying to you there, so i can ask Derrick the cost of my round trip airticket, what ever it's gonna cost , will let you knw that in my next emai. * NAME OF NEAREST AIRPORT IN YOUR STATE. If there's anything you wish ask me feel free. Have a nice day. Hugs and Kisses.

Quote:
Goodmorning how have u been doing this lovelymorning ? it will be great spending d rest of my life together with!!!!!!!!

I've checked with my round trip ticket it's cost $450 . i'm low on cash right now , i'll also going to takecare of debra childcare home fee before flying over to you this weekend tht's going to cost me some additional funds. if you're intrested about meeting me in person this weekend, you'll wire me the airticket funds via money Gram money transfer , here's my info to send it below.

<Likely victim/mule info redacted but not enough to report Only name and Vegas>

After sending it you're going to get back to me with d necessary info to pick it up such as

Refrence code
Amt sent
Sender's info!! name and address.

Once you get back to me d info, will be heading to airport to pick it up money gram outlet there after picking it up,I'll go to Derrick office to buy d flight ticket , after buying it will forward you the flight confirmation #####
So you can know when to be @ Lax airport to pick me up. am planing to fly over saturday night or sunday morning.

I can't wait to meet you in person!!!!!! let me know wja( you think of this,I'll be looking forward to read from you soon. hugs and kisses

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for writting me back. i am in debit with my bank , took some loan last year , if any funds goes to my account, they're gonna get it from me, if you like to send it via Money Gram, you can issue out Money Order or check out by my name for me and debra ticket, have d cheque send to me via fedex courier service for next day air delievery, i'll get it and take it too check cashing place to get it cashed. lets do it that. but i'm for real sending if money gram would have be d best. let me hang up here till i hear from you again. hugs and kisses .

Cellphone - web store
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic