SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Crash Test Dummies R Us

View next topic
View previous topic

TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're going to make a fool of yourself I believe in doing it in public where people can laugh, as I like someone to get a laugh out of my baits.

I've got a couple of romance scammers and I'm going to ASEM them with this message from a suitable gmail account.

Quote:
how far guy

y u no pick ur funds from b4 last week

this funds for ur last chop job on Koffi

send infors 4 next job and explian ur absense then we can plan next meet up in March

sail on GomerBoyz

I want to recruit them. I bait the way I mend cars. If it doesn't work I fetch a bigger hammer. So I don't expect success quickly or easily, but one success gets me a valuable, useful and highly expendable resource. Twisted Evil

If I get more than one I'll need some new pills from my doc.

What am I going to do with him ? Let's wait and see. i don't plan and I don't do spreadsheets, but I will get a Lad to agree. They're too smart not to.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A kind member of SW has given me another one and an extra who has made death threats to him.

As a reward what can i do but betray him ? Let's see if the Lad can resist me offering him some made up details and photos from an informer.

I don't play this to convert every Lad i contact. If I convert only one or two that gives me more than I need.
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing doing yet, but that's only to be expected with the holidays, so I'll trawl some more I've collected from SW.

Also, with another matter I'm looking into I have another supply, and on one from simple Google searches I know all his scams, e-mails, phone numbers and his facebook page - knowledge is power.

Now Mr Gomer will inform him he has 'haxed his box'. At the very least it'll give him something else to occupy his time (changing all his passwords), but Mr Gomer will threaten to take control of all his scams and trash his work if he doesn't join. Of course Mr Gomer will see him alright. Laughing

In a few days I'll post all his details up at Scamwarners and blame it on Mr Gomer.

In his defence, no one has ever said a bad word about Mr Gomer (and lived).
TerranceBoyce
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used a free online SMS service to send my target Lad a fake MTCN number, advising him I've sent the copy Wuxfer to his mail addie. Bear in mind I've told him Mr Gomer has haxed his e-mail.

I'm also runnng down a list of romance scammer mail addies from another account sending them messages with an illegible copy wuxfer stating that I've sent the MTCN to him by SMS as requested, and quoted the target Lads phone number and called him Mr Gomer.

Even when the target Lad realises his MTCN isn't being chopped by Mr Gomer, he's going to have Lads calling him asking for Mr Gomer which will get on his nerves. I'll get up to about 40.

I'll then get back to him as Mr Gomer and tell him he's being targeted by the GomerBoyz Gang.

I'll then get to work on him with an e-mail spoofer. Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic