SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Attention: Australian Baiters - have you been here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I posted some snippets of a bait with a lotto lad on this thread (fifth post down). I am at a point in the bait where the lad is trying to "prove" he is not running a scam. He sent me a "winner's certificate" from the "Australian Lottery International." I won't post the certificate but the address doesn't add to its credibility:

Quote:
HEAD OFFICE
6123 Cool Street Rd
Somewherevulle AX34587
Australia

How are things in Somewherevulle? What state is it in? Is it near the beach?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep Somewherevulle is just up the road from Bullshit Creek, take the first right after the third dunny on the left and you can't miss it!

It all looks legit to me except the postcode, there are no letters in Australian postcodes.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
johnbrady
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhere is not a town/suburb/neighbourhood obviously!

And also Australian Post codes (zip codes as you yanks call them), contain only 4 numbers and no letters. There is no "lottery international" the only lotto company is "golden casket", which I think is named Tattslotto in other states.

You would think, a scammer would run even a google search before submitting obviously fake information.

ps: I am a long time lurker:)
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that's near where hubby used to live, I mean Australia is such a small place it must just be round the corner Laughing
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You mean Austria, don't you? Laughing Don't worry, Nanny, my country always gets mistaken for Switzerland I'm not sure why either. Confused Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewherevulle? He really wasn't trying, was he? Laughing

I was reading the other day about how cartographers put non-existant streets/villages etc onto maps, as a form of protection against copyright infringement so they know if their maps have been stolen and reproduced elsewhere.

Send lads to a non-existent place, with an official map to give directions? Now that would screw with their heads... Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my Dakar Barristers info:

Barrister Mohamad .M. Shanti,
Email: mohamadshanti
Mobile: +22177900XXXX
Fax: (221) 224-XXXX
Toll Free: (333) 817-XXXX
Certified Human Resources Professional
Immigration Resource Center (CCIRC) Inc.
B.A, L.L.B, M.A, N.A.A
287 McPherson Avenue Suite 101
San Dakar, Ontario M4V 1A4

Notice the Dakar phone and the Canada address?
ETA: the 333 area code goes to France.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Is this an immigration scam? The Toronto street address and postal code are both valid; it is for CCIRC, a law firm that specializes in immigration. Only CCIRC stands for Canadian Citizenship & Immigration Resource Center, not the totally unrelated gibberish the lad uses. Here is their web site. Also, note the toll free phone # uses 888 instead of 333.
Cougar wrote:
Somewherevulle? He really wasn't trying, was he?

He could have been more creative about the street address, too. Cool Street Road? Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That address does not sound like a scammer invention. Most likely he re-used an address given to him by a baiter or a not-so-convinced potential victim.

Although--if it weren't for the bogus city and street address together, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the address was fake. Near me I have real streets called Back Road and Dream Street (the real irony is that you turn onto Dream Street and the first thing you see is a Dead End sign).

And way back in my college days, I visited a friend at her home in Lake Jackson, Texas

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnbrady wrote:

You would think, a scammer would run even a google search before submitting obviously fake information.

You would think... because you have a brain & actually use it. Sadly the same cannot be said for this lad - but that's a good thing. Maybe, just maybe, it will tip off a real victim.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I googled Somewherevulle and found this
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=918800

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Why didn't I think of that before posting here?? I'm sorry I wasted everybody's time. Wink

Sand Timer Father Frank

agnomen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not at all it goes to prove that scripts get reused and lads remain thoroughly de-educated.

Closed lad accounts x21 from 1st bait and counting Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer Apr 2012 - present 4 years months (includes 3 month hiatus due to boredom) "circling in one circle over one year now something must be going wrong”
x5 Easter Egg 2013
Mortar x1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic