SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joseph vs. Beauty and the Beasts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still hanging in there...

Quote:
i think you are right to check the doctor and i hope that it will be fine ok so don't worry just do the checking, and see that you will be fine and i know that everything will be just fine.

about the basic command of the language yes that is true so my dear i think this will be fine and better for us. but here in Ghana we have a school that teaches the German language so i hope i should be able to learn how to speak and after that we can fill in the forms. so i have agreed to your words that i need to learn how to speak first then we continue the forms.

well but my dear i think i need your support to start the school right away so please help me with some money to pay for the fees and also to get one laptop which also will help me to learn fast to and my communication with you will be fine too,so now i am waiting for you to support me to start the school this week because i want to learn very fast to be by your side my dear love,please any amount that you will help me with i will take it with good faith ok my dear wife because i don't have anybody is only you i am thinking of, please don't let me down since i want to give all my self to you only please love.

right now i am not doing anything so i can go to school now to learn how to speak German well my dear love i have to go now but i will be waiting for you so that i can start this week. my dear you know i love you and i promise to love you till the end i love you.

Joseph, please don't misunderstand me but I'm curious...from what I read here you're not even working. What are you living from?

I have no problem helping with the money you but it's going to have to wait a bit. I don't know if you've heard that the Swiss and German governments are working in cooperation with the tax laws and people who have their money in Swiss bank accounts. To save myself any hassle, my accountant is starting to move my money from Switzerland to the US where I won't have to deal with the hassle. That's all I'm going to say about it because, quite frankly, you threatened me with blackmail in the past, and I don't think you need to know the whole story. So, until my money is fully moved, I'm not doing any transfers to foreign countries (other than the US, of course).

Until then, I'm sure there are libraries in Accra where you could borrow a beginning German language book. That was how Celine started learning German before she moved here.

Anyway, I was at the doctor today and he removed the bandages. He did a great job on the scars and I can imagine that they'll hardly be noticed when the healing is finally done.

The weather here has turned pretty ugly with rain and cold again. I'm hoping that it'll be better next weekend as I'll be doing an art festival on Sunday with one of my artist groups. I have to prepare a few things this week so I can just load them in the car on Sunday morning.

Well, I've got to get a few things done this afternoon so I'll get this off so that I can get started.

Quote:
hello my dear good morning,
how is your health now and also your wrist now
i hope you are doing good well i am here waiting
for you so that i can start the class to learn more
how to speak German language so my dear i nee you to help me now so dear i will be able to start this week
thank you and may God bless you this morning and i hope you are making a preparation towards your exhibition so that you can do much than the other one
well my dear i have to go now hope you will take care of you self for me to meet you and make you feel real good
my dear love so tell me about your plans today were
will you go anyway know that i am thinking of you
i am really love you and promise to be faithful to you
for the rest of my life i love you i will make you very happy.

Quote:
ok my love i understand you
but please i want you to trust me this time because i have nothing to do with anybody
anymore all that happen was a biggest mistake i made and i have learn from my mistake
so my dear i don't want to talk about it, it was me, that you almost kill your self,and that is
why i dedicate my life for you now my dear why do you want to treat me this way?
i am really love you and you don't trust me because of what happen before stop thinking
of that ok i am very gentle man but what i did to you was something i don't understand
my self i all ways feel very pity for all that i did to you.but i know that you love me and
you know i do also love you very much so now i want you to believe me that there is
nothing anymore will happen again i promise you right.

if you are no longer tell me more or anything concerning your money that means you still
don't trust me you think i can blackmail you why love? i am not into your money ok
the reason is that here in Ghana Accra things are very difficult so if i ask you that you
should help me that is why you are saying all this i don't want to beg money from you
but i know we are partners now and we are preparing to get married so what is the reason
why if you support me with your money,you now complain and tell me that i blackmail
you before so that means you still don't trust me for this second time of our love journey?

my dear i just don't have a work now because of the landlord came in to increase the tenancy agreement which is very cost and i can not pay the money. he came for the store
that is the reason why i think of you that oh you are my love and the woman that i love and
want to marry so if i ask you you can able to support me that is why i asked you.
but you make me feel sad of the way you talk to me anyway i will be waiting for you as
the way you said that you are transfer all your account fine i will be waiting for you soon.

well my love i wish you very best for your next coming exhibition and i hope you will do very well good my dear.so how far about your fish too i hope now they are giving you much
babies and also you are feeding them well.

i have to go now since the way is very long i hope you will take good care of yourself.
i want you to know that when i say i love you i am for real thank you my dear love.
please i want to chat with you soon can we chat tomorrow morning?just send me mail
when we can chat i miss your love i will be waiting so that we chat ok my sweetheart.

Quote:
I had written to you but hadn't heard anything and was hoping that all was okay.
anyway things are going on fine i have got a job now
so i will start Monday and i hope things will be ok because now i can get some work
to do.

the weather here is now ok just that some times it is hot here but i hope soon there
will be more rain so that the hot will go down a bit my dear.
so when can we chat? just mail me and tell me so that we can talk for more stuff ok

now the light problem will be end by the ending of April and i hope there will be no more
light of and,as you know things are not too hard just i did not have a job bout now that
i got a job i will manage and do it till i got big one or i can get my store to work in.
well dear tomorrow is holiday here in Ghana may first so i will go out with some few
friends and have some fun and the i will send you mail before i will go dear

so tell me more about your day and what you are doing lately i hope you are doing
very good well my dear i have to go and hope to hear from you soon.
my i am very sorry to offend you when we were charting please forgive i am sorry
hope we can chat and also you are getting ready to meet your exhibition and i hope
you will do well hope the fish are doing well too.i am thinking of you i am really love you.

It's a good thing I read this one before I ate breakfast...it might not have stayed down.

Quote:
Hello, my honey Anni!
Hello, my sunshine!
Hello, the reason of my happiness!

You were in my head all the time since I wrote you last time and all
this time I was waiting when you reply me... and i hope you will reply me, I
have so happy positive mood now! Your letters make my day and mood
always better! Thank you so much for this Wink

When I will get some pictures of you, Anni? Can you send me some
pictures every time? It will make me very glad! And I hope i will
like to send you new pictures of me as well!

So how are you? Did you miss me? How is your week going? I hope you
are fine and in a good health!

What would you like to get to know about me, Anni? Please ask me
what ever you want! I just do not know what will be interesting for
you! Just ask me and I will answer all of your questions Wink

My darling, I cannot even find a right word to describe you my
happiness now?! I am so happy that I am together with you now, I am
your man and since you and me met each other - you returned me the
trust that the real strong love can come in my life! My darling,
i am happy that you build the long term relations with me.... my life was
so sad and unhappy and I didn't know what to do, how to find my second
half with whom I can be always till the end of the life. But meeting
you via Internet, started to communicate with you I saw that the real
strong deep love really exists, your heart is full of it and you are
ready to give me all! My darling, you are the wonderful woman and I
thank the destiny so much for that it presented us the meeting in so
big world! I thank you so much for that you came in my life, you are
ready to give me all your heart, your soul, your body and now I am
completely sure that I can be happy with you and with you only! My
darling, I am sitting and writing you my letter now and I am smiling
so happy, you can't imagine how much! All this is because I
love you, I want to be with you and now, communicating with you via
our letters I am already waiting when you and me meet personally! I am
sure that our meeting will be great, happy, marvelous and after our
personal meeting our feelings to each other will be only stronger and
stronger! I love you, my darling, I want to be with you and now you
need to know that my heart is yours, I am yours completely! It's a
pity that I finish my letter to you now but my feelings to you are
never ended!!! I kiss you many times and you need to know - I am
waiting for your reply very much! Bye bye, have a goodnight and know
that Joseph a man from Ghana loves you and misses you very much.
how far about your fish and your preparation to the exhibition hope all is well i love you.

He has resumed emailing my other four ladies too.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph continues to email four of the five ladies. He was all set to come to Germany (or so he thought) to marry Anni. Alas, poor Anni started having headaches and, before she could see a doctor, fell into a coma with a brain aneurysm. She lingered in a coma for several weeks, during which time Simone flew to her side from Switzerland. Celine, of course, was also there, as was Anni's family. All the while Joseph told Celine and Simone that he was praying to God and that he knew that she would make it. She woke up, talked for her family a bit, asked for Joseph (and was sad to know that he hadn't flown to be by her side), then went to sleep and died.

Of course, Joseph was in her will. Ahhh, but there's a stipulation (actually several). He had to be there for the will reading (you know how those funky German laws can be). Alas, he wasn't there. Anni left him a letter in case he didn't make it (isn't she smart?). All of the property, investments and money that she promised him in the will (and he didn't get since he didn't come) has now gone into trust. He has six months to get Celine to marry him (Anni feels guilty that Celine is by herself and that Anni stole Joseph away from her). If he does, everything will go into his name (and, should a divorce happen Celine can't claim any of it). But he has a rival for the fair Celine: Manfred, Anni's cousin. Anni's lawyer has emailed Joseph a copy of the letter that Anni left him and his secretary has mailed him the original (pesky post will lose it of course). If either tell Celine about the clause, they lose out on getting anything.

Yep, he's dumb enough to have bought it hook, line and sinker. He's such a good pet...

Quote:
hello good morning,
how are you doing and your health too,i hope you are fine
and doing good will you go to work this morning?
and how was your night i know you have a nice dreams
well i am going to work now and wanted to know how you are doing
i know you will be fine can we talk on Facebook for some issues
please when you have time let me know so that i will come and wait
for you.

well i have to go now hoping you will be fine take care.

Celine told him that she would be on facebook tonight for awhile. He told her that he's trying to sell the land that his grandmother left him to get the money for a ticket to fly to Germany.

Meanwhile, Maeve, with her growing import/export business hadn't heard from Joseph in almost a month. When he wrote her, Maeve's secretary told him that she was in Accra Ghana on business, looking at possible places to open a store.

Quote:
hello dear maeve,
i understand you perfectly that it was my fault if i was contacted you all the time it will not happen that way so please forgive me and now i know that building your own stores will be fine since you did not get what you wanted at Accra i hope your own type of store you want to build will fine for you.

so now that you have seen all the land and the things that in Ghana what are you going to do now i hope you will think of it and take your decisions about the whole business and that will be fine i am here waiting for your decision and tell me what you want me to do for you and i will do it so that anything you want to do here in Ghana will be ok i know you have someone who showed you around when you came to Ghana but i am still there for you since i brought the whole ideal of this business i hope i need to know what is going on when you take your decisions my dear so that i can help to make it fine.
my dear i want to hear your voice can you call me so that we can talk more here is my number +2332xxxxxx i really need to hear your voice it has been long time that we been friends and i think it is time to know more about each other and hear our voices too don't you think so? well i hope now you know how Ghana is here if you want to find me it is very easy to find me so please give me your number so that i can call you and we can make the business good and big when you take your decisions ok
well i am here waiting for you because i know this business is very big so please lets do it good and fast so that things will begin in a good way i play that God will help you to take a good decision of this our business i have to go now hope to hear from you soon just take care and know that i am thinking of you.
and have a good weekend and be happy.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph called Maeve's (k7) number and left her a quick message. She's traveling and hasn't gotten back to him yet.

He's trying his best to get to Celine and the booty. He is trying to butter up Anni's lawyer to help him get a visa.

Quote:
hello good morning,

my name is Joseph Anni's fiancee she sent me mail that she has give some part of her will to me and gave the copy of the will to Celine ans also me when she was sick i was trying to come but the embassy did not get me a visa and also when she dead not Celine has sent me an invitation letter that will enable me to come and i am on my way to Germany so please can Celine sing for me or since my trip has delay what can i do again please i will like to know what can i do i was given this your email address by Celine yee concerning Anni will i was coming but there was a bit delay so i ask Celine to give me your mail so that i can explain things to you since you are the lawyer and this morning you will read Anni's will so please since my trip has delay what more can i do so that i can come and sign my part of the will and the documents please help me to know what i have to do thank you .

Quote:
well first of all i want to thank you for all that you have been doing for me and also Mrs.yee, i am very happy and also appreciate the effort and all i am very much thank you sir.

i spoke to mrs.Celine yee this morning on Facebook and we talk a lot and also told me that what you have for me you will let me know by Monday as the way you said it all that i am saying is that thank you and may God bless you for what you have done for concerning Anni's will and all that Anni told me about you when she was alive she did very well for her life ans also her will i thank God for what she has done for me.

well i have to go now and hope that you take care of yourself and have a good night thank you and God bless you all ways. and have a good weekend too and good night.

Quote:
thank you for all that you are doing i understand you very well that you have the power to open it because of the time and also what Mrs.Anni told you well thank you for the first place i have seen it and read it too but please i want you to help me by sending it to my post office box i want to see the original letter that sealed and sign by Mrs.Schmidt and also if anything i will show it that this is what she has for me so please do send it to my box here is my post office address
Joseph xxxx
p.o.box an xxxx Accra north
Ghana west Africa
and this is my phone number feel free to call me anytime or you can give me your number i will like to call you so that we can talk sometimes
+233xxxxxxxxx
thank you very much i will be waiting for you soon

Quote:
thank you for the letter and i am happy for everything you are doing i have received the mail i am waiting for the post office one so that i can see that one to compare too i hope it will be fine and nice to see that too.

hello my Jakob there is one thing i want to as a favor of you to help me to get it i want to come and sign the document as you already know and Anni ask me to come and do that but getting visa here in Ghana is very difficult there is a lot of demanding and requirements before you can get sometimes i find it very hard to get all so i am asking you to help me by sending me an invitation letter that will help me to get to Germany or any document that will support me by getting the visa here in Ghana i know that you are the lawyer who was helping Anni to get the marriage forms before she pass away so please help me for any legal papers that can let me cross to Germany or tell me what to do or what can help me i know you can help me i believe in you too because of Mrs. Schmidt please i am counting of you since you know about the things Anni ask me to do within six months of her death if i can come and sign them and i need to do that or if you can send me any paper that i can use it as proof or evidence to support me to come. concerning all that Anni ask me to come and do thank you.

Quote:
thank you for answer my letter and i always know how you help Mrs Schmidt about the time we were about to get married now about the whole thing and the property base on only i merry Celine yee i understand you very much i have think about it and want to merry her now so please help me to get the legal papers that i can fill and send it to the embassy to get a visa to come and do the marriage ceremony so since you are the only lawyer that know all this and what Mrs Schmidt has told you to do i understand now so i am waiting for the marriage forms so that i can come and get marry to Celine.

thank you so now i am waiting for what papers i need to fill and i will do that to marry Celine now i am happy to let me understand everything that i have to do to get happy with Celine and the marriage as the whole well i want to thank you ones again for all that you are doing for me.

well i have to go now and hope you will be fine and take care and hear from you soon.

And here's where he really starts getting strange(r)...

Quote:
hello good morning Celine,
last night i was very harry to meet one man who i discuss my parcel of land with so he called me to meet him so that we can talk about the price that is why i went off so please i am sorry for the first place ok.

as i was telling you about my coming to Germany since then the visa getting is too hard for me to get and also go round and more to see how i can be able to do what it takes to get the visa. i told my cousin who has been in Germany many times and other countries too he said if you can help me by someone at Switzerland to give me an invitation letter or help me to go there then you can come and take me from there to Germany.

another way too like Ukraine i can go there or Spain,Sweden or nearby country which is in European any one that will be easier way for you or you can think of any country that is fine for you so that i can get there to reach Germany so this is the whole issue i was trying to talk to you about so that i can come thank you hope to hear from you soon and take care have a good day.

He asked Celine to send him a Verpflichtungserklärung - a legal document that certifies that she will be financially responsible for him while he's visiting her in Germany. She sent one to him, good for a 14 day visit. She asked her good buddy Manfred to mail it...unfortunately, it didn't arrive. He started whining to her on Facebook chat that Manfred has insulted him and doesn't want him to come. He questioned if he had, in fact, actually sent the form to him at all.

Quote:
well you are right about everything but i am asking you if it will be very difficult now i think you can tell me where you want me to meet you but i am asking you to do me a favor by sending me another paper but this time you can make it 90 day and please post it yourself and i know this time i can get it so that i will use it to the embassy here in Ghana i know and believe in you that this time everything will fine and i can come since i am doing my best to sell my land or you can tell me any country you want me to meet you thank you hope you will be fine.

I'm sure your cousin can tell you what counties you can go to since he's traveled so much. Ask him. Either way, you'll need a tourist visa to enter that country. Pick any country in the EU and inquire about what you'd need for a tourist visa. Or, better yet, go and get a German tourist visa.

As far as getting you another Verpflictungserklärung, no. I went by there this morning and inquired about it and was questioned for at least an hour by the authorities. They wanted to know why you wanted another paper and why for 90 days this time. They said that they've already given you one for 14 days and that they wouldn't issue another one right now. They practically accused me of trying to smuggle people in the country. I've lived here for many years and have never had any problems. I'm not going to risk losing my German visa to this. They suggested that, if you really wanted to come here, that you should apply for a tourist visa. That way, you can go get it yourself and won't have to worry about this delusion that you have that Manfred didn't mail it.

Quote:
hello good evening Celine,
thank you for what you have done and always do i am very much appreciate all you effort to make things work for good for my sake i have seen all i have never forget all that you are doing for me as you are saying i will do that and see how positive things will be this time nothing will stop me anymore i am coming and make things fine i know that things will work for good for and all.

well how was you work today and also the weather over there i know there will be fine there and you also will be fine here we had a few raining and this evening the weather is just fine so i hope you have good weekend and also you can have fun too and relax well this weekend i will go to beach it has been long time since i went there so i want to go there tomorrow and relax a bit at the beach.

from Monday i will begin to make my trip very positive and see which country i will choose and see or i will go to German embassy here in ghana to require for German tourist Visa and see how things will be and i will tell you everything and how things are going and were i have reach because i need to be there very soon i promise things will be fine.

well i have to go and i hope you will be fine take care and have a good evening and good dreams.

He left Celine a message this morning on Facebook.

Quote:
ok i see i will send you mail i am going to meet someone for my land issue so i see you later take care

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see another member of the possee returen. You are doing great work with this potential sandtimer.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Capone! It's been a busy exhibition season - a number of group and solo ones - and that's kept me busy and off the list. But, Joseph has been such a patient boy that I just couldn't let him down. Smile

So, he has a new brainstorm, or so he tells Celine:

Quote:
and see how that also will be or i will talk to my friend in Finland to see how best he can help me to get to Germany

This ought to be interesting...

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph is one of the most despicable human beings I have ever heard of. He (and those like him) are the reason Africa can't have nice things. I mean, by saying that, it's people like him that prevents others who want to help the poor in Africa. Too many people have been ripped off or lost their relatives to the scams that originate out of West Africa. It breaks my heart for all those who truly do need the help and not be able to get it because of the likes of Joseph. He is one disgusting human being. I commend you for your work. WOW- I admire your ability to keep track of 5 different characters! In this thread alone there are 5 women, how many more are there?
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see ya coffinsurfer! Missed ya around these parts.

Quote:
will talk to my friend in Finland

I've got a bait I can't post yet, but there is a Finland-Nigeria connection.
Is it the new Malaysia for the lads?

Welcome SomeBuddy! You'll see a lot of 'Josephs' down here. We do our best to scramble their brains a bit.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SomeBuddyAtHome wrote:
He is one disgusting human being. I commend you for your work. WOW- I admire your ability to keep track of 5 different characters! In this thread alone there are 5 women, how many more are there?

Sorry for the late reply SomeBuddy. I've been on vacation in the US for the past 5 weeks enjoying the sunshine and welcoming a new grandson.

There are now only four women as I killed one off. Joseph is currently battling her cousin Manfred for her money and such. I've also introduced a lawyer who is my late lady's executor. I just haven't had time to update the thread. He's currently hitting on three of the women for help in getting his visa and ticket. I'm trying to get not only another piggy from him but a timer.

I've picked up a lot of tips and tricks from next victim - now there is a master! Smile

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Congratulations on a new grandson! That is wonderful news.

This thread is the reason I decided to try my hand in baiting. Thank you for all of the work you have done to keep this lad busy. My hope is that these ladies are the only ones he can handle right now, but I know that is a fools hope.

Joseph has no soul and I wish I could be there when Karma comes around and kicks his ass.

Keep up the good work (and I agree about NV, he's awesome) and look forward to the updates. Make him pay and pay dearly!!!
next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back little lady and congratulations on the new grandson! I'm glad to see you are still nipping at this little man.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
MazendaLee
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice...
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, CoffinSurfer-congrats on the new grandbaby's. We've missed you here.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the congrats on the new grandson. My vacation was a bit longer than what I had planned as a week before I was due to return home, my mom passed away. So it was a happy/sad time.

But Mr. Joseph is still around. It looks like he has a new plan - going to Jordan.

In his chat with Celine yesterday:

Quote:
oh please i am very sorry i was waiting for a long time and you are not talking so i was thinking that you are not on again that is why i log off so how are you doing my dear i want to travel to Jordan so i will let you know all the details i have to travel may be this week or next week i am working for my visa now please call me lets talk ok bye my dear Celine

His email day before yesterday to Maeve:

Quote:
hello dear maeve,
good evening,how are you doing hope you are fine and your business too well you ask me about what i mean of support is that i need you to help me for the air ticket that is why i said i need your support.

so please i need your help it is my dream to travel to US long time and willing to get there and i think it is time now for me to travel so my dear do your best to help me because i am coming to stay with you when i come and to know you more how wonderful you are i want to see you ok

well i hope that day will be a wonderful day for to see you my dear i relly want to come so i am on it i was a bit busy but i am fine now \ and the work too is fine and things are going on just fine i am ok

hope your sons are doing fine too and you are fine taking care and i am happy for that your business is now going on and it is about to start the new one that is great news i love that you are very strong woman keep it up.

well i have to go now and hope to hear from you soon about my support so that i can make things fast as you know hear we are trying to manage situation but with all God is in control have a good evening and take care.

yours
Joseph

He continues to call Maeve on her K7 every few weeks.

And his email to Jordana:

Quote:
hello my dear Jordana.
well i can see how busy you are and also the work is very hard since all the tax is on you and also how you have a little baby too i can see that you did very well so how are you doing with all this i hope you have some one taking care of hope so that you can have a bit time to go to work and do all that you need to do.

well all is well now with me i was out for a while visit my family and now i am home and want to go in for my visa but please i need your support by helping me with the air ticket and visa fee so that i can make it to you i am begging you to help me so that i can go all my rounds please Jordana only you can help me so please i am counting on you so that you can send me some money to pay for all this so that i can come this month ending please thank you. this is very urgent i need to hear from you tomorrow please i need the money to do all this please my dear do it for me now

well my dear i have to go now hope to hear from you soon please may God bless you for all that you are doing for me have a good night.

yours
Joseph my kisses

Methinks that he's hoping the ladies will pay for his trip to Jordan...

Last edited by coffinsurfer on Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see you posting and sympathies on your loss.

Have you though about a potential Safari with this one? He's invested and wants to travel anyway. Perhaps he can be deflected to a destination of your choice under the illusion that the funding is waiting. Forked, broke and stredded is certainly possible. If you like the idea, I suggest you consult certain experts on the Help/Hints forum. Dr. Mike and Dr. Stephen are very helpful as are The Monsegnior or TheDane.

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Capone.

I've wanted to get the little dear on a safari, but he's always cried poor mouth at not having any money. BUT, having said that, he seems to have opened the door for Celine for a possible one. He wrote this on FB chat:

Quote:
please i am very sorry i was waiting for a long time and you are not talking so i was thinking that you are not on again that is why i log off so how are you doing my dear i want to travel to Jordan so i will let you know all the details i have to travel may be this week or next week i am working for my visa now please call me lets talk ok bye my dear Celine

So, I thought I'd poke him a bit and see if he's up for a little side trip...

Hi Joseph,

You mentioned that you're going to Jordan but didn't tell me why. If this is a pleasure trip for you, would you be open to meeting me in Jerusalem? I've always wanted to go there and it would be a wonderful opportunity for us to meet and tour the area together. I went a bit wild in the US - even without knowing your size - and spent about $10,000 on clothes for you - I had them shipped to me here and they arrived today. I could bring them with and we could do a bit more shopping.

It sounds exciting, doesn't it?

The mention of the clothes is in reference to a mail that he sent me where he wanted me to buy him clothes.

Quote:
so how is the weather over there and please do make some of your shopping for me because i need some of it to show you how handsome I'm

If this doesn't work I'll mosey on over and ask for a bit of advice to get him off his lazy ass. Smile

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph, of course, has misunderstood Celine's offer to meet him after his job is completed. This is a new story...

Quote:
hello my dear lovely,

this is too much and more than exciting to me i just cant wait for it i really want to meet you and see them and show you how handsome I'm when i dress and also want to see your beautiful too dear.

thank you soo much for your care and buy all this for me wow what a lady you are very nice and so good i can imagine,thank you ones again.

now about my trip to Jordan is one man who ones a while comes to Accra to pick some people to work in a ship,two weeks ago my friend who is an agent and many time gave him some men to go with them and work in the ship.he called me and told me that the was a chance to work in a ship in Jordan the man is here in Ghana want to get 4 men to go and work with them in Jordan,he will pay my flight ticket for me but i have to pay for my Visa fee $50 USD and also pay the agent # 250 USD before i can get my Visa so now i have gave the #50 Dollars to him to get me the visa after that i will pay the agent then from there straight to the airport with the seaman to Jordan.

so the reason why i want to get there is to work and from there i can make my way to Germany and stay with you.

but one thing i dont like is that because they will pay for your trip ticket when i get to Jordan they will take my passport from me so that i can not runaway to any country and they will take thier plane ticket and all the expenses the have make on me for a time till the finish taking before i can get my passport back to fly to any where i want to go they said i will be paid 3 thousand USD dollars a month.

so this is all about my movement to Jordan to work because i don't have money to travel to meet you in Germany so when they told me this i think i can make it to meet you when i get money from there.

but after you told me about meeting you in Jerusalem i was amazed that i will so i called the man and told him that i want to go to Jerusalem rather to meet my woman there he said he can help me to come so now i need to get my air ticket now since i am not going with him now so they will not pay for because i change my mind to meet you now so please you have to send me money to pay this time it is very good for me to meet you it will be very happy when i see you.

so i want to ask him how much money can move me to meet you in Jerusalem from Africa i will let you know by this evening because i only have one week to move to Jordan so that i will move to Jerusalem to meet you.

then from there we can move to Germany together or anywhere you want us to go well i have to go now hope to hear from you now so that i will tell the man to start my paperwork to Jerusalem,have a good day i am happy for you meeting me now.do call me too please

I don't think you understood what I meant when I suggested we meet in Jerusalem. I was talking about meeting there after you do your work. Since you told me what it was about, after your work is completed, they'll return your passport to you and you could come to Jerusalem then. It's not far from Jordan and wouldn't cost much. Then we could make our way to Germany from there.

How long will the work last? I'll try to be on here tonight to chat.

Quote:
i sent you mail yesterday and told you about my mission of travel to Jordan but you did not able to reply me and as i am now here waiting to get the visa may be Tuesday and if the man get me the visa now i can not escape from him since he is the one get my visa and all the documents and working permit for me to work under him in the ship in Jordan.

that is why i explain all to you and you brought a good idea for us to meet in Jerusalem which will be very great and also after the tour we can move to Germany together and i will stay with you since i don't know anybody in Germany only you my dear, please i don't have much time trust me this time i promise you i will make up to you because i am into you now i can not do anything without you so do your very best to support me now for my plane ticket because i have paid for the visa fee and now if the seaman paid my plane ticket he will not allow me to go anywhere till i work for may be years or so before i can get my passport from him to travel to anywhere i want to go and you know with the ship working in i can not come out and the said we be moving to country to country and that will keep me long to reach you that is why i want you to help so that i can cancel this Jordan trip to move to Jerusalem so that both of us can be very happy there and have some fun.

now as i am talking to you the white man i mean the seaman is here in my country Ghana Accra to get me visa and take me away to work for him in the ship in Jordan,and i don't want to lost your contact and go far away from you and that will hurt me a lot so i am waiting for you soon before Tuesday this man will finish my paper work so that i can meet you.

as for this i don't want to miss you anymore i need to see you now even if you can come to Africa Ghana Accra that also will be fine i need to meet you now i can no longer wait we need each other now Celine.

well i have to go to church now hope you will be fine take care.

It sounds like he just watched Roots... Smile

Yes, I did reply to you - check your email. I said that you misunderstood me and that I thought we could meet in Jerusalem after your tour on the boat was done. If you check your mail, you can read all of what I said.

Joseph, I don't understand all of this. Why would you sign on to work on a boat when you have a job already? If you don't want to do it, then just tell them no - it's as simple as that.

You know that I'm still in Malaysia and just buried my father yesterday. I won't be home for another week or so, so I don't know what I can do for you from here. What are the alternatives?

But, lo and behold, he did write Elise, my replacement for the now long dead Anni.

Quote:
hello good morning,
how are you doing hope all is well i sent you mail yesterday but you did not reply me so how are things going on with you this morning i am going to church and when i come back i will go to beach and have some fun hope you have so thing to do this weekend i am here waiting to hear from you so my dear feel free to reach me when you read my massage so that i will know how you are doing well i have to go now take care of yourself.

He's playing possum today and hasn't been online yet.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Celine decided to poke him once more:

Joseph, it is early here in Malaysia and I wanted to write you before I go to bed. I waited for you to come online so that you could explain all of this to me but you haven't. I don't know why you would sign on to do this knowing it could be years without telling me first. I wanted to tell you not to do it that we would figure something out but I guess it's too late. Wherever you are - if you even get to read this - know that I didn't want it to end this way.

Well, that got up him and running.

Quote:
hello my dear Celine,
i am not going anymore because i love you when you told me to stop i stop it immediately and told the manager that i have a fiancee in Germany and i want to meet her so if i go now i will lost a contact with her so i am no more interested to go to Jordan and work in the boat for years in which there will be a contract to sign for 2 or 3 years before i can get my passport to leave the ship.

the reason is that i want you to be happy that it why i stop not to leave you alone anymore this time i want us to be together forever and will treat you like a queen and make sure that you are all ways satisfied in all ways

my dear i know your heart and i am all ways know that you love me and i also do love you very much i want to meet you even if you can come to Africa,you are most welcome i will come and take you from the airport even i will be there waiting for you 3 hours before you will land in Africa Ghana but i don't know your plans we can figure this out the way you like i want you to know that all that i was trying to do is to get more money to meet you but i see that the boat will make me lost you because my passport will be taking away from me when i got to Jordan,but now i see the love i have for you is too much that i can not let any man take you away from me i want to be with you for the rest of my life.

my dear i am hear waiting for you i am for you don't worry i will not go again i am yours and only you i love you. you can call my line so that i can hear your pretty voice ok my number is +233248617803 or +233277929214 i will wait to hear from you and tell me what you want us to do. i want you to know that i really love you from the bottom of my heart.

He's been online but Celine is laying low. She's going to give it a couple of days then express her surprise that he's not going. She, in the meantime, has signed up with Doctors Without Borders and is going to be in Africa (somewhere not so safe) and invite him to come join her. Can't get him on a long safari, but maybe a small one...

Meanwhile, the love sick puppy has also written Elise.

Quote:
hello my dear,
sorry not to delay of replying you please i was a bit busy that is why, how are you doing this morning i hope you are fine and doing good.well i got your massage it looks very nice about you and i guess you want to know more about me that is fine well with me i am caring, humble, good, romantic. i am a christian man of 32 years of age i am single looking to meet like-minded God fearing lady for marriage,friendship,business partner,and more.i like traveling,music,swimming,reading,watching- movies,cooking,i am very simple man i like to help people and do good to others too.i am really want to meet someone i can treat her like a queen and cherish her make her feel good and love her for the rest of my life the woman that i will make her fell like the top of the world and be very responsible for her all the time in good and hard times i will be there for her and comfort her to be a good wife to me,and make her laugh too and give her anything she want even if i don't have some i will make her know and also to be truth to her all the days of my life. together and forever and ever love.

about my family my parents has died for years ago and i have four 4 sisters i am the only man one of my sisters has got married and the others are now going to get married i am still single waiting to meet the right one for my life and i know that i am a lucky man and always be,about my work i am Electrical Engineer that is my work i do work on Generators and more.

so my dear this about me now and i hope you will be fine hope to hear from you soon

He's gone silent with Simone, Jordana and Maeve. Guess they have to see if they can get a rise out of him. Smile

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Celine

Quote:
Good evening Celine,
how are you hope you are fine,i went to beach after church and it was very nice and i was thinking that if my dear Celine is here with me that will be very hot and cool,we can have more fun and walk around the beach and chill a bit but all i want is to hold you and say that i love you to make you feel like a woman well i want to know how you are doing and how was your day did you go out today?were you at home relaxing?

so tell me more about your wonderful business that you are going to do so that i can see if i need to support you well i know that it will be a good one that will worth much with us and all.my love i have to go but i am thinking of you. take care and have a great weekend and good night.

I hope you had a nice weekend. I spent the weekend filling out paperwork and getting some things in order.

The plans that I mentioned I was making were actually started when I found out that you were leaving. Since you told me that you were signing on the ship and going to be away for 2-3 years with no contact with me, I decided to make my own plans. I started the process of signing up with the German version of Doctors Without Borders and will be visiting foreign countries to help people in need. They especially need people in Sudan, Nigeria and Kenya, so I may end up going to one of those places. So, if the paperwork is approved, then I'll give my termination notice to the hospital and will start the immunization process before finding out where I'll be going.

I'm sure that this isn't what you thought the "wonderful business" that would be "worth much to us" but, like I said, I started the process the day after you told me that you were leaving me to go on the ship. I guess I figured if you could make your plans without first talking to me about them, then I could do the same - especially since you wouldn't be here.

Anyway, I have to go and do a few errands. Have a great day!

Quote:
wow what a good plan you took that was great idea so that we can meet in Nigeria or Kenya i am happy this evening to hear this nice and worm idea that i was thinking that one day you can come to Ghana to meet me here with my family and i will be very happy that i don't think i can sleep that night it was my prayer that you will near me or you can come here in Ghana so that i can go with you together it was my dream i am happy tonight and hope that your paper work will go on well and it will be approve to you so that we can meet and i will make you happy i promise you and will stay with you from now and forever more.

now i don't even know what to say i am speechless i am happy well i wish you good and well in all your ways and everything you will do will go on just fine and smooth for this night i will pray for you so that the doctors will agree and sign for you to come my dear love because when you ask me to stop not to go on to the boat anymore because i love you so i did not agree to the white man anymore because i love you soo much and want to prove it to you, i love you now i am here waiting for you to come i welcome you home my love

well i have to go now and get some food to eat but i don't think i can eat much tonight because of what you told me that you are coming to Africa country i am happy for you to meet me forever love.

have a good night and know that i always love you and think about you.

It's nice that you're so agreeable to my plans. However, I must tell you that this isn't a vacation that I'm taking. I will be - perhaps - working in one of those places. I won't have time to go sightseeing or take a few days off and go to Ghana. I will have to stay within the confines of where I'm assigned for obvious reasons. If we're to meet, you'll have to travel to come see me.

Quote:
how are you doing and how is your day too i hope you are doing just fine and also you are on your business plans so that things will be approve to you and get on here so that i can come and meet you,but i want to tell you that i will stay with you and help you to find a good place in Nigeria,because i have a casin there and he can help us to make things very easy and also the people that you will work with

you know Nigeria is very close that i can tale a bus or fly there just an hour the reach there i am praying that you will choose there first so that i will go there and wait for you one week before you will arrive ok so i am waiting to hear more from you so that i can move.

well i have to go now take care and have a good evening

Guess Celine's going to have to go somewhere where he doesn't have a casin to stay with.

Quote:
Good evening Celine,
how are you doing hope that you are fine, so how was your day and everything around you well here in Ghana i am fine,and doing well good how is your health?i think you are fine.

here this morning there was a bit raining and now the weather is just fine and cool i want to prepare my dinner and then i will do a bit reading,from there i will watch movies before i will go to bed i hope you be fine and have a good evening too my dear.

so tell me how things are going on with you and how you are doing too my dear i am here thinking of you and i know that very soon before Christmas i will meet you and say to you my dear love here i am with love and happiness.

well i have to go now but i am waiting to here from you and know how things are going my dear have a good evening and good night.know that i love you and always have.

Quote:
hello Celine,
i see how things are going on with you that is great and your weather too is fine,here is just nice weather too so when can you be free so that we can chat you know i miss you for long time now or you are not missing me? anyway here now i am doing just fine and my job is fine i am doing fine and managing to move on with live my dear

well you try much to do a bit grocery shopping and you know i am waiting for you to bring down my shopping that you made for me but i know that very soon i will see you so that i can see how wonderful you are,well my dear i have to go now and take care

Guess he wants the $10,000 worth of clothes that Celine bought him. She's going to dangle that as bait for a journey somewhere.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jordana (who he now also wants to marry)

Quote:
hello my dear,
thank you for your understanding i think you are right about how we don't belong together and also i will go back to Ghana now listen i want you to know that i really want to stay with you but i don't know how you will feel so now i know that i can stay with you not a hotel but your house that i will stay i want us to be together what do you think about that? i want you to know that i love you and want us to marry so my planing to come to you is to be with you so please i want you to give me a good answer yes i do love you if you spend any money for me is because i am not going back to Ghana only in future we can plan to go and visit Ghana i have made my mind already that i want to stay with you i am not going to stay a hotel ok so please answer me now that you also love me so that we can plan weather you will come here in Ghana we can get married and get a married certificate to cover our life to fly to US together and make very happy in our marriage.

or you an help me to come then we can get married there in US what about that? well think of all this and tell me what you want us to do i promise you i will do what ever you want us to do if you can come to Ghana just a week we can get married my dear Jordana,i am thinking of you too much i can not sleep because your love has taking all my heart,i love you and want us to be together forever.

you see the work here is not all that good the salary is very small that i find life very difficult i am managing to make things work for my life but since i fund you my heart has exhausted so much that i want us to be together and get married OK.

please don't worry if you spend any little or much money on me all will come to you because i want us to get married and i will work and help you and take care of you and support you in every way in you life i will love you cherish you pamper you and respect you and make you happy all the time so please understand me so that from now i don't mind to move even tomorrow to meet you any near by country so that you can pick me up and go to US together well i am waiting for you now that you have hear from me that i want us to get together hope you will be fine now so my dear Jordana i have to go now do send me mail now and tell me that you love me i will be more than happy to hear a good answer from you i love you.

Jordana is a bit feisty.

I am just reading your three emails but I want to address this one. I don't know what you mean by a "good answer", but I will give you my answer to your wanting to stay with me: No. I know that you've "made up your mind" as you say, but I've also made mine up. I get that you want to get married, but let's get real here. How much do you know about me? Do you, for instance, know my favorite food? My favorite color? My hobbies? Do I have any pets? How tall am I? What degrees do I have? Where did I go to school? How much money I have in the bank? How much do I make? What is my title where I work? Where was I born? Have I told you that I loved you?

Do you know the answers to them? No? Then that shows how much you know about me. How can I marry someone who've I've never even gone out on a date with? Do you see how that doesn't make sense? Why would I fly to a nearby country to get you?

Joseph, if you want to prove your love to me then get your visa and come here. At least get the visa - and pay for it - on your own then I'll at least see that you really mean that you want to come here. Then, we can take it from there.

Think on this Joseph...

Quote:
hello good morning,
thank you for letting me know how your conditions are well i did not know that all you wanted from me to know about you but even if so i hope i did not say anything wrong if i said i want us to be together well i know that i need to know all this please i am sorry about not knowing all this before i told you that i am very sorry.

now that you have told me what you want i understand now you know that getting visa in Africa is not easy that is i want invitation letter that one i can get the visa easy but i know that you will help me to fix all this,now it is very difficult for me to get the visa and paid for it you know i told you about how this is going on with me here so please try to understand me ok

i know for sure that you can do your very best to help me please do let me know much about you so that i will not make a mistake well i don't have much to say but i know if you love some one there no matter what it takes to love please i really want to know you more so tell me more my dear Jordana thank you. i am thinking of what you have told me but i still need your help.

I don't know anything about getting a visa in Africa, but I'm sure that it's just like every other place. As far as an invitation letter, I don't know of any such thing. If you have an example, then send it to me.

As far as the expense of getting the visa yes, I understand that it costs money. And, understand this, I'm expecting you to at least pay for that. You have a job so I'm sure you can at least save up the money and pay for it. Especially since I know that you expect me to pay for everything else. If you won't pay for the visa, then I think that we should just forget you coming here.

I hope that everything else is well with you.

Quote:
Good morning Jordana,
how are this morning and everything there well i did not hear from you,but i know that you are very busy now checking things and make things right i want to hear from you so please do write me and tell me how you are doing and i hope you are fine.

how is the weather there is it more chilly my dear i want to go to the city this morning and do some errands but i want to drop you mail before i go so please let me hear from you soon. how is your work and your daughter hope doing? have a good morning and take care.

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I despise this man with a passion, make that infinite passions.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You and me both! He really is a piece of work. I'm hoping to get a few more piggies out of him. Actually, today makes our one year anniversary - don't think I should tell him though... Laughing

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew you'd get a sandtimer out of this scumbag! Truly inspired baiting, CS!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone, this f$cker just doesn't give up, He's on fb chat with Celine now begging for $800 to take German classes. He's an absolute riot. Celine's dragging it out a bit to see if he's actually done his homework on it or not...looks like not. Would love another piggie out of this idiot. Call it an anniversary gift. Smile

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You deserve it. After all the Money Services now require even more forms!

500 in 6-walked
Mortar x4
Go Gold!
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a chance to check all the tools out - guess I better! The more pain it brings, the better! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic