SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joseph vs. Beauty and the Beasts

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do so love it when he begs...

Quote:
Celine please my net is not coming after the rain so can we chat at g mail now please so that i will know what to do if i will start the school to come to you so i am waiting for you now

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian
but my heart is biting so fast for you and i cant hid it - Howard
i pray that God will put smell on ur face someday - Matt Ryan

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY Sandtimer!! Hope you do get a piggy as an anniversary gift, you deserve it for putting up with this scumbag.

Rosy scams cancer victim, Derrick-NV classic!
US Safari 8 Safaris & 21K miles!- Pain inflicted by Juan Freizwidatt & Capone
The One, The Only PIG$ -What can't GTmama do to the pig?
New Users FAQ Goat Flying Monkey
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though Celine has said that she might be coming to Africa, Joseph now wants to take German classes that are necessary for him to get a visa. He hemmed and hawed a bit in fb chat giving Celine four different amounts. When she suggested he ask his sister for the money, he said:

Quote:
you are right you see i just want to do it in my own sometimes it a bit that way to asking money from any were

So I guess asking Celine for the money is doing it on his own. Rolling Eyes

So Celine was feeling a bit spunky yesterday and decided to rattle the old Interpol thing, lest he had forgotten:

Quote:
Celine: The hospital has nothing to do with anything. The organization that I applied to has to investigate me before approving anything. They did ask me about the interpol investigation and you and Anni. But I answered them truthfully and now am waiting to hear back from them to see if I'm being accepted or not.
Joseph: so?
i think there is nothing to do with this anni's staff
well so the Interpol all the time watching me and you?
Celine: No, they're not watching me, only you. They have you on a watch list of some terrorist sort or other. The reason they brought it up was because I was dragged into it because of you. They wanted to make sure that it was settled as far as I'm concerned.
I guess that you didn't think that your actions hurt more than just Anni.
But I'm clear of all of it now.
It was in my police records that interpol had talked to me. They only needed to find out the whole situation to make sure that everything is okay with me and that I'm not some sort of terrorist or troublemaker.

Joseph: i see then i have to be very careful this time on
and behave good and not fool around again
and to be very faithful to one woman only
Celine: Somehow I don't think that will get you off their list.
Joseph: why?
i think i am not doing anything anymore
or doing any wrong i am ok now
Celine: Just because you're good now doesn't mean that they'll automatically take you off of their list. It's like the terror lists in the US - you don't get off of them.
Joseph: hummm i see but if i did not do anything wrong again and want to travel i hope there will be no problem since i am ok now and waiting to date only one woman in my life now
Celine: You may not be able to travel to all countries because of it. What you do now has no bearing on what you did in the past, I'm afraid.
Joseph: are they watching my passport or my name or what are they watching on me now and can i change anything with my ID
Celine: As far as I know, they're watching everything. Somehow I don't think that a fake ID will help you in traveling, especially in places where you'd need a visa.
Joseph: because i want to travel to US may be a future so means that i can not come to Germany if you get married to me? since everything is ok and you have answer them right i know if you get married to me there will not be any problem because you have no problem before
Celine: I don't know if there would be any problem with you or not. But, since we're not talking about marriage, I wouldn't worry about it. As far as the US, I don't know why you'd want to travel there for.

Then came the mention of the money again. I think Celine had him totally rattled by it:

Quote:
Celine: I know that there are different prices. But what you gave me weren't the right prices - they were guesses
Joseph: ok
i will search for the rest ant tell you
Celine: why?
Joseph: oh just for you know about the price
Celine: Why?
Joseph: ok dont worry
Celine: I suppose you want me to pay for it?
Joseph: oh not really i was just asking you of support
Celine: What do you mean by support?
Joseph: to help me
Celine: How?
Joseph: to pay the school fees
Celine: First you say no you don't expect me to pay for it. When you figure out what you want, let me know. I have to go and have lunch.

This morning via email:

Quote:
hello good morning Celine,
how are you feeling this morning and your health hope you are fine and how was your launch too i am here doing fine i am ok just wake up and want to know how things are going on with you.

so how was your cleaning did you able to do much i hope so and you are trying to keep you house clean that is a good thing to do that i hope you will go to work on Monday anyway i was thinking of what we discuss yesterday about my school and how i can start so that i can get the visa to come and meet you and i really need your help by paying the fees for me so that i can start now you see were i live is very far from the school and i am begging you to add the morning if i can rent a guest house or hostel which is near to the school so that i can go to the school without making late.so please i am waiting for you so that i can go and pay please do help me i know you will God bless you.

well my dear i have to go to the city to do some errands and i wanted to drop you a note before i go take care and i love you.

Honey I believe you and I trust you sorry if you think am doubting you I never did that bank manager is only just a pissing of crash - Bryan
bcos you for ever in my heart cherished and adored as a priceless pearl among the rear germs - General William Miller
I can't tell of how mush i miss you,this feeling is all over me,i just want you to know that i miss you so mush. - Brian

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the sandtimer! You have this boy so twisted he can't tell come here from sic em.

Sand Timer Hana, Flip It, G spot, Rosy, Cynthia
Cellphone - web store
Just read the posting on Eater. You are one sick motherf****r! Smile-Alan
"The skull with bunny ears was a good enough warning" - Nailgunner
mentors- http://forum.419eater.com/forum/cherrie_mentor_program.php
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
http://tinyurl.com/btf7872 - Toolbox
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NV! He has been a fun one to screw around with. I think Celine is going to have him go look at places to rent and send her contracts and photos and prices for the schools...just to keep him from being too bored. Make him work for his (non)money. Very Happy

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I'm still dishing it out and he's still taking it!

First up, Celine:

Quote:
hello Celine,
l was a bit busy that is why you did not hear from me but now i am ok i was checking some business to see how it will be so i was very busy going up and down well so how are things going on with you and the work
how was your weekend,hope all is well with you this morning now work is fine,and everything just that i was trying to see how i can start the school as i told you earlier i am begging you that please pay the fees for me and i will try as much to pay the rest things that i needed so that i can start the school.

i sent you a massage about the school but you said you did not see any mail that is why i am telling you again so that you will know about it.

well i will be waiting to hear from you soon take care and have a nice day know that i am thinking of you because i love you.

Quote:
how are you this morning hope you wake up with joy anyway i am fine here this morning too i just want to go to the city to check some business and see how it will go so were you able to finish your house cleaning yesterday? i hope so well i am thinking of you but i know with time everything will be fine my dear i don't have much say but i don't know about the issue we discuss concerning my classes so that i can pay the fees but i am playing for you so that you can help me to start.well i have to go now please take care and have a good day know that i love you.

Quote:
i did not mean to worry you just that i don't know that you have more responsibilities like that,now i know i will not worry you too much because i see that you can tied more than me and also you have more things to take care of ok.

now you make it clear to me that you are not into Manfred and also email him nor anything like that that is very good of you i trusted you,when you said anything i believe it all i am not doubting you because i know who you are and trust you that whenever you say something i know you are very serous about your word so please i want to assure you that i am in-love with you and nothing can separate me from you i will keep my promise and make sure that i will not do what you don't like and make you happy and support you all times.

It take love to bring two people together to a perfect way the love i have for you is very strong that no one will stop me and i know you will understand me and love me the way i love you.

please don't tell me that i can go away to were?? after all this? no i will not go i will only come to you and you know i love you.

please i want us to talk about something here now i have a friend here with me who had a kid with one German lady and he also is finding very difficult to get his visa so his woman as him to fly to Kosovo then she will come and pick him from there to Germany so i want to tell you if you can let me also pass there so that you will come and pick me from there so please do reply me soon so that i will know what to do or if you want me to stop and wait for you when you get your approval latter so please let me know ok i will be checking my mail this night to see your reply thank you.

Quote:
how was your night and your health hope all is well i understand you i will wait and see how things will go on with you so that i will know were you will go then i can come there i think that also will be fine so when will you be free so that we can chat a bit you can let me know when you free at home.

how is work now doing,well i want to see if by any chance i can get a visa to nearby country i let you know i have a friend who stay live in Finland i want to ask you if you can allow me to go there so that you can help me to reach you at Germany that also you can think of it if you can let me go there too fine i will ask my friend to get me invitation so that i can go and wait for you there but with all i will wait for your answer and also if any chance open i will let you know of it.

Quote:
I was figure some thing out that can make us meet and i was thinking that may be my friend place will be ok so that i can get visa to Germany from Finland if it will be very good for you so that I can meet you but you let us talk in the morning.

So far he's suggested that he can go to Finland, then to China, then Malaysia, Singapore, Kosovo - all to get to Germany. But the icing on the cake was when he suggested: "Fine is ok you come and pick me i dont mind if you have an empty bag i will hid inside so that you will take me to Germany my love". I don't know how he was going to take being x-rayed and flying in a luggage hold... Laughing

So now he's scrapped that plan and is back to begging for money. After Celine said that she would send him a Christmas card with "a little something in it", this was the response:

Quote:
the orther time you told me that you want to send me a cristmas card with a small money to see or to try me and see that if i can recieve it this time but i look forwad to you but i did hear a word from you so i want to know how far and i was also again begging you to please send me the stuff you but for me from the states but you told me i have insulting you so you stop that now but you know that even if i said something wrong and i said i am sorry i hope that you will understand me and forgive me ecause i explain matters to you and said i am sorry ok so please do send them to me i am waiting for your response because we belong together.

i know you are busy but please try and do something for me this season for to know that evrything is fine with you and me the weather here is fine this morning and i want to go out to city from work to see some cristmas stores in the city, well hope you will be fine and take care i love you

As for my other ladies, he's asked Jordana and Simone for Christmas cards (I guess he thinks that they automatically come with money in them). But he's asked Elise to go into business with him. He's sent two "business plans" - which were nothing but cut and paste business proposal plans. He only wants her to invest $150,000 in the business. Rolling Eyes

Uh huh, right...

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, you're good! Wish you'd stop by to play more often...

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I know, huh? I love/hate this bait. I want this man to suffer physical pain for the rest of his life and thereafter! Evil or Very Mad

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping Capone to be a bit more regular now that things have slowed down for me until the new year, that is. But I love doing what I'm doing so I can't complain about being busy with it. Smile

If you ask my hubby, he's more likely to say that I'm twisted...hehe

SBAH, trust me, this man is getting some gray hairs from my ladies. What I forgot to mention is that there was a snag after he decided that he needed to come to Germany.

You see, there's a form that he wanted Celine to fill out a Verpflichtungserklärung (a sponsorship letter guaranteeing this his expenses will be paid by the sponsor if he can't) and send it to him. Well, she did. Unfortunately, it got lost in the mail - you know how those things happen. She tried to get another one, but the authorities accused her of trying to smuggle people in. Just as Joseph was suggesting the "hide the man in the suitcase" scenario, lo and behold, Celine finds out that a man having the same name as him has gotten a visa with the document.

Joseph went ballistic (which is what I was trying to achieve). He wanted her to go to the bank to stop everything. She told him that that would do no good. She wanted to chat to explain her alternatives. He dropped her a line back.

Quote:
so now i don't know which of this to believe ether Ghana DHL or German Deutsche Post i am very worry about the whole things that is happen now and about the lawyer issue, i don't really know what to say because i don't know the laws over there so you do better than i if is in Ghana i know the law here it will not take me an hour to stop all this crab,so my princess i believe that you will be the better way to make things right.

So, Celine went to her lawyer's office and did just that.

I went to Mr. Kiehm's office and met with him and one of his partners. He had talked to his partner to make sure that he had his facts and my options correct. I talked with them at length as to what I should do. They both said that I had to protect myself and my money. Leaving the country isn't an option as the government has agreements with both the US and Malaysia so they could still come after me. He said that since I signed a legal government document that it would be the government that would be holding me responsible. So the best thing to do would be to file a police report. I've never had to deal with the police here so they had them come to the office while I was there. They said that Interpol may contact me but that I was to have my lawyer present if I talk to them. I feel better knowing that I had a chance of coming out of this with everything okay. I told him that I had talked to you about it and that you had said that since you didn't know anything about the law in Germany that I should do whatever is best. He agreed with that.

Quote:
bout your decision of you taking what the lawyer ha old you i think that is not th best and also you know that will go against my name and the interpol another on again i dont like that way to happen i dont understand you anytime we figure things right something will come up to destroy everything why??? so do you want my name to be destroy or even not to come to Germany then all that you are doing what is the use of it wanting me to come i think this is not the only way you can do for my opinion, i like you to just talk to the bank and stop any body that comes to Germany in my name to take any money from your account must to stop i think this is the best way and it will not affect me not to come to Germany, that is not right thing to do OK.

i have told you over and over that i did not get the letter and you know about that why now you jut came out to check since 4 to 5 months now why dont you find out long ago i keep telling you that may be Manfred did not pot it because he alway insulting me and want to marry you and take all the property Anni has left behind dont you think so why now putting everything on my name please stop doing that to me if you dont want me anymore fine but dont say something on me that i did not have it and you know

my dear Celine,please i dont know anything about your letter that you gave to Manfred to post it to me stop putting things that i know nothing about it you just go to the bank and stop your money for that person using my name now why dont you call the embassy again and ask them that they should stop that visa i know it will have a number with it and lets see what will happen if that man using my name can fly OK so this is my opinion that try to go to the bank and stop that man with my name and let the embassy know about it that some one is using your friend id or name to go to Germany so they should stop him because the letter you post did not got to the right person and i think they can do something good about it so please this is my opinion and i hope some thing good will come out h can no longer use it and if he has already there to he police can arrest him this will be fine so please take this my opinion and things can be fine thank you.

and by the way how far about my stuff that you said you want to send to me how far have you,and did you post it Raddy? let me know so that this one also will not lost like the forms,you see the lawyer told me that he has post th letter that Anni left for me since 5 months now i did not receive any letter so i dont know the kind of agency or DHL or post that you or the lawyer post just a letter i did not receive it you see??? so dont put blame on me that i have got the invitation letter the one the lawyer post before your letter did not got to me so please post my stuff very good way that his time i can get it and give my number to them so that when it arrive they will call me like my friend on OK and i can go and get it thank you,hop you have a good weekend too

well i will b waiting for you now that i have giving my opinion hop it will be OK with you and you will not stop m by coming to you when i got a new invitation they will no stop me nor arrest me because i did not get nothing from you even a letter right take care and have a good night.

I just found your email in my spam folder and wanted to answer it. I found it unbelievable and very hurtful, to say the least.

I wanted to talk to you the other night about my options, but you said that you didn't know German law and that I should do what's best. I told you before, this has nothing to do with my bank - it's all government driven. The person just doesn't go to my bank and take out the money. He can run up all sorts of bills then the government would come and take the money from me....I have no choice but to let them. If you had come here, you could have done the same thing - the document that I got for you was that powerful.

And what it this that I did nothing after you told me "over and over" that you didn't get it? You know that that's not true - why are you saying that? We just talked about this the other night - you know that I got into issues when I went to the office and tried to get another paper for you. If you had given me a physical address, I could have used Fed Ex or a more reliable agency like that. But all you would give me is a post box and they don't deliver to them. So I had to use DHL/German Post, which was my only option. Is that my fault too?

Why do you keep insisting that Manfred didn't post the letter? If he didn't, then none of this would be happening, would it? Obviously, he did post it and someone else has stolen it. And if you think that Manfred not posting a letter would mean that he could marry me, then you don't have a very good opinion of me and how I run my life. If I wanted to marry him, I would have long ago...

I don't know about the lost letter from the lawyer, but I did ask Mr. Kiehm about a letter to you. He would only tell me that he had scanned it in and sent you the letter also. He said that you told him that you said you didn't receive the letter but you did receive the scan of it, so you do have a copy at least.

Mail gets lost and stolen...it's happened to me many times. Why you are getting mad at me and insulting me and blaming me for it all, I don't know. And, quite frankly, I'm very hurt by it. After you explained to me that you didn't get the letter, did I not talk about someone else using your name? Why do you say that I'm blaming you then? You talk as if I'm the reason this is all happening and that I'm trying to "destroy everything". All I did was go and do the right thing and get the legal paperwork to have you come here. If I didn't want you here, would I have done that?

And then after you accuse me and insult me, you want to know if I've mailed the stuff that I bought you? I had planned on taking it today since I have the day off but, after reading this email from you, I'm not sure that I should send it at all. I am traveling to the northern part of Germany next week and had a Christmas card with a little something in it to send to you as a test to see if you get it...should I just hold on that too?

Thank you for giving your opinion but, like I told you the other night when you gave me the same opinion, it doesn't work that way. I don't know what that would do to your chances of coming here - that's something you'd have to discuss with a lawyer like Mr. Kiehm. But if I didn't do anything, then I might have ended up in with no money or in jail which I'm sure you wouldn't like either.

Quote:
i understand you now i will not be happy when someone one comes in and empty your account i will hurt too so i know how you try you very best to make things right for me to come and this is how things went but in all i know that you still love me and i do love you too so my dear just forgive me because i was just don't know what to say anymore since all the letter did not reach me only the one the lawyer mail it to my mail as for hat one i receive it okay.

so all that i can say now is i love you and please forgive me and as for this Christmas card with a little something in it please do send it to me and i will see it that it is in to me i hope this one i can get it so please do send it to me i am begging you you know this Christmas i have no money on me but i hope a little that you will send to me will be a great to my soul my dear.

well i wish i was there with you so that we can go together for this your trip but i hope very soon i will meet you ok well my dear i have to go and sleep but i will be waiting to hear from you that you have sent it and my stuff too please dont change your mind on me because i love you.

She went silent for a few days pouting...

Quote:
so how is your weather there anyway here this morning the weather is just cool like it want to rain so i just want to go to the city to check a bit of Christmas things to see how they are and i will come home early to check on you and see how you are doing my love you said you want to send some Christmas card with a little money well that is very great to hear from you about you sending me something for this season may God bless you and keep you away from your enemy and make you great.

my dear i think this time you can send it through DHL with my number so that they will call me or you can send it to western union money transfer and give me the code number so that i can go there when i give them the code they will give it to me then i will send the receipt to you for you to see that i have receive it but if you want to send it any money money gram fine just tell tell me were and i will go and get it and tell you thank you for you kindness and i want to apologize for not acting were and insulting you i did not want to do that or mean to say anything that will hurt you because i love you just that i did not take my time to explain things or issues with you but i want you to forgive me and please send the stuff to me because i need them for this season my love.

As Christmas gets closer, his mails are increasing... He's getting back noncommittal ones from Celine with no mention of clothes or money. Twisted Evil

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back coffinsurfer! Old Joseph made a huge mistake taking on more than one woman.

Cellphone - web store
This Derick moral monster! From http:/ /scamnewss.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/derrick-ratt-scammer-beware/ Vlad blog
coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks NV! Yep, I had home going last night. He was chatting on Facebook with Elise on Firefox and with Celine on IE. Of course, he was telling Celine how faithful he was to her and how much he loves her and wants to marry her. And he was telling Elise how much he loved her and wanted to be with her. Ahh, those faithful types... Laughing

Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coffinsurfer, the good part of me is so very happy that in real life you are doing what you love. That is so important and many people don't have that chance. I always say, find out what you love to do, and then make a job out of it. I, too, have a career doing what I love, so I know what you mean. Razz

Now, the selfish part of me wishes you had nothing going on in real life and were able to just sit and bait these disgusting lads. I love how you are giving Joseph so much pain, it gives me a warm feeling in my heart that you have him going round and round and then crushing him. Yep, the selfish part of me wishes there were tons and tons of threads to read just like this one!

Happy holidays to you and yours! I hope 2014 brings you nothing but happiness!

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It just warms my heart, SBAT, that he keeps coming back for more of the same. I truly am beginning to think that the light's on but nobody's at home. Very Happy

But, hey, he has something else up his sleeve now!

To Celine:

Quote:
i was a bit busy checking my new business and NGO, how are you doing hope all is well with you i did not hear from you a bit long now hope you are fine and doing good after your holiday trip hope you have a lot of fun and now you are in to start work and things that yo need to take care of.

well i am fine this new year and hope that things will be fine with me and all my family and my friends and you my love so how are things going on now since you come back anyway i guess things are just fine.

i am now into an NGO as deputy director i will brief you more this weekend i am home doing a bit of cleaning at home and i will just relax after that but you know i am thinking of you so please let me hear from you soon take care.

i have to go now and hope you will be fine

Next up, Simone.

I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas where you are! New Year's too! Things have been great here - it's been really cool and I've been able to get a lot done. I spent New Year's last night with some of my colleagues. I had a few glasses of wine with another doctor friend of mine and we had a bit of fun afterwards, if you know what I mean. Man, it was way too long since I had sex with a man. I guess that comes from working too much. I don't know if I told you that I worked my way through college by being a model - wearing very few clothes, that is. I found some of the photos last night and was looking through them. Hey, it paid a lot and paid my way through college, so I won't complain. It was a trip to look at the photos again, though...

Quote:
well i see how you have more fun that is great you know you can not stay long too much, you having fun with a man is fine my dear i hope you will find a good man like me to hold you always and make you happy nothing sweet than sex that one is very nice and fun so happy my friend feel free to have time after work what? the only thing that make a woman make happy apart from money is sex so i am ok with your idea.

so can you send me some of the pictures so that i will see them from the college and being a model i need to see them you are very beautiful lady i really like beautiful women and you are one of them so do send me some of your beautiful pictures for to see.

well i have more fun here but you know i am single here i dont have any woman so i spent the Christmas with my aunt and the family but i hope soon things will be fine i hope by next year by this time i can have a good and beautiful woman like you to marry and show her how love is well here now this are fine and the new year i am looking forwards to make things new.

well i have to go hope you will send me your pictures for me have a good evening and take care my dear Simone.

No, I don't agree that the only thing that makes a woman happy apart from money is sex. I have my career in which I help many people. That makes me very happy. I have many good friends, which also makes me happy. Waking up every day feeling good makes me feel happy. Even going to the hairdresser to have my hair done makes me feel happy. And that's just a short list - there are many other things that make me feel happy.

If I will find a good man, I don't know. I have lived this long without having a man permanently in my life, so it's not like I have to have one around all the time. When - and if - I find a man, I don't want one who will lie to me or cheat on me. I want to be able to trust him fully. There are some out there, I'm sure. I have yet to find any like that though.

And, quite frankly, I find it inappropriate for you to be asking me to send you those pictures of me. As far as I know, you are still involved with Celine so I would be foolish to send any photos to you. You have no woman, you say? What about Celine? Isn't she your "woman"? Or has something happened to change that?

Quote:
i understand you very well about your sayings that is great and well said about your happiness i am sure of that ok and about you sending me your picture does not mean that any harm or wrong about that at least we have been friends for about a year or more than that and been a friend to you i hope sending your picture is not a bad thing oh Joseph this is my pictures so you can see them,the what will happen if you send them to me well as for me if you want to see my pictures when i was young and even now i can send you ok free free we are friends.

finding a man is not hard bout as you said the good one is the hard one but i pray soon you will fine mr right ok so keep your fingers cross soon as possible you will

Now about you asking me that i said i don't have a woman what about Celine? well that is a good question i am ok with Celine i don't have any problem with her what i was trying to say or tell you was that i am here alone and single so i spent the Christmas alone without woman because my woman is not here with me Celine is far away from me now and i am doing my very best to reach her then we can spend time together i hope you got what i mean? so as at now i am here waiting to meet Celine everything is fine between us now and all is well. i am now into NGO and also i am trying to establish a company to sell home used computers laptops and electrical appliances so i was a bit busy this Christmas i am now a deputy director of unity for humanity Ghana i will let you know more later take care

well i have to go now and hope you have something special this weekend.

And to Jordana.

She let him have it for sending her a cut and paste email (as a matter of fact, it was part of Simone's New Year greeting above).

His reply:

Quote:
how are you doing and are you back home hope so about i telling you to send me Christmas card i was asking you to do so but it over no problem and also i am sorry about that and everything please,well i think i told you about some business i was doing and i hope it will be very interesting for you to invest into it so that it will profit and move on nice way.

the business is that we sell home use and store rejected laptops, TV,systems,tape,ipad,and electrical appliances and here it is going on just fine with this business and i hope you will think of it and see how you can also invest to boost the business.

i have registered the company and the name of the company is josag enterprise operating as a retailing company i am waiting to hear from you and i will send you the registration papers and any document that you need to see so my dear this the business.

well i have to go and hope you will be fine take care

He's been promising Elise paperwork on this company of his. So far he's sent a few documents but nothing that would qualify as a business plan. So Elise decided to rattle his cage a bit.

Quote:
I hope you're doing fine and wish you a wonderful new year.

I'm up nice and early to get a bit of skiing in before breakfast. I'm flying out to go home tomorrow morning as a new contract possibility has come up that I need to be in on.

Joseph, I have waited patiently on the paperwork that you've promised to send but still haven't received anything. If you're not serious about this, then just say so and let's drop it. Telling someone that you want them to invest in your business and then keep them waiting for weeks on the paperwork isn't very professional.

I will wait on your answer and hope you have a nice weekend.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if he wants a bit of cheese with his whine...

Quote:
hello good evening Celine,

how are you doing and also your work it has been long time now i did not hear from you,are you there?? or you have travel out from the country i don't understand why sometimes you keep not to write me or tell me anything that is not good at all is it that you don't want to talk to me anymore???

why do you keep to read my massage but you don't want to reply me or are you so busy tell me i am waiting for you soon well this new year things are just fine and i hope you also are doing good with everything with you i wish you well and take care.

well i have to go and waiting to hear from you soon.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening Elise,

i want to sent my business plan to you on Wednesday morning i was a bit busy that is why i am going to send it on Wednesday so please just wait for it on Wednesday.

i want you to know that i am very serious about everything and the business as the whole i want to make sure that you will get all the information you need but first on Wednesday i will send you my business plan ok.

i thank God about your contract that you have finish early this morning i hope that everything will be fine in your contract well i just came from the city now and saw your mail thank you i will make sure to deliver anything you want me to do for you.

i now want to see to my food i need to cook some rice and after that i will be in the room to watch a bit TV then i will pray and go to bed well dear i hope you will be fine and also to meet your your friends this evening and go to the concert wow that is a nice fun well that is great and good to meet friend and walk together i love that.

well i have to go now hope you will be fine take care this evening.

Well, I never received the business plan so I'll just take it for granted that you're not serious about it. I'll find another business to invest in, not a problem.

The concert was fun and I enjoyed myself a lot.

To Maeve:

Quote:
happy new year to you things are going on fine and the business to is fine i see how you have enjoy the holiday that is great it is good to have fun sometimes well i heard about the heavy snow in USA so please how is the condition now about the weather? i hope it has gone down a bit with the snow.

about the NGO the orphanage it is going on we need a support to raise the children and the disable to enable us to carry on all the time i hope you will donate please you can check it on your facebook page so that you will see what i am taking about and also you can reach to your friends to donate i hope this my mail will reach to you and that i can be able to help taking care hope you are fine have a good day and take care waiting to hear from you soon.

well i have to go now and hope you will be fine.

After a slap down about being whiny from Celine, he changes his tune a bit.

Quote:
how are you doing hope you are fine i am sorry to disturb you and everything i said that you are not writing me i understand the way things are very hard on you to take care of everything over there i know but some times when i did not hear from you i am worry that is why but it ok for right,

i have sent a massage to Anni's lawyer and waiting for the reply and know what to do i had a dream last week about you and i saw you in Ghana and i was happy telling my aunt that i told her that i will let you come and now you are here in Ghana but i know one day you will come here.

so tell me how are we going to this new year to meet i think the time has come for us to meet tell me if you want me to meet you somewhere near i will do because i want to see you hope you are doing fine with your work well my dear i will wait for you reply and then i will know what to do i really miss you when are you coming on net to chat you can mail me and i will wait for you i know you are very busy i will wait for you i love you take care.

And, sure enough, he has written Anni's lawyer:

Quote:
hello happy new year Mr Jakob,

by the way how are you doing and also your health i hope you are fine as i am here in Ghana it has been long time since i hear from you and also about the property of Anni i really want to know how things has be now since i was involve in some way or another and you been the lawyer you are the right person to tell me how are things going on over there,i was trying to make my way there do to delaying of my visa but i will still come very soon this time i a working of my visa so that i can come

so please let know what so that i will know what to do i will wait for your mail very soon have a good morning

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joseph's previous attempts at coming into the country (my personal favorite is still the idea of smuggling him in the country in a suitcase) have been unsuccessful, but here's the latest.

To Celine:

Quote:

Sunday morning i was talking to my friend about the Finland invitation to know that if he can send it so that i will know what to do. he said he will try to make it but i see that it is taking too long so as i was charting on, one of the minister that i know called me and told me that he has an opportunity for me to go to Germany in 3 weeks time,so he invited me to come to his house so that we can talk about it i went there with my cousin who help me to open my business,now he was saying that he will give me visa and ticket which will cost me 5,800 euro and he will do everything for me just to reach the airport of Germany so we will arrange everything and the flight time so that you will come and take me from the airport.

he said there another one to without ticket only visa that will cost me 5,600 euro that is a protocol only 3 weeks to stay and the countries are Switzerland,Norway,Spain only visa to stay for 3 weeks but i think the Germany one is ok with visa and ticket.

so my dear this is the good news that i can get to Germany strait without any problem so please i am asking you to support me but the reason is that i dont have that money now to pay him so that i can come to you this time please so i was trying to get you on Facebook but you are not in that moment so the best way is to send you mail since i did not have your number to call you.

please i am waiting to hear from you so that i will prepare my self for this good and nice trip to Germany my dear hope you are fine and also your work too how far about your exhibition hope you are doing your preparation to go for the next exhibition hope it will be fine.

well i have to go now and know that you will be fine and take care

Celine and he were on fb chat for a while discussing the situation.

Quote:
Celine: 5800 is quite a bit of money. why so expensive?
Joe: he said he will get me visa,ticket and hotel to stay in before you can come for me
even last night i and my cousin went there to ask him to help me
he was saying that sometimes the euro go up but he will do his best to help me to reach germany
Celine: The euro go up? It costs about 800 to get a round trip ticket from ghana to germany. What's the extra 5000 for?
Joe: was saying we went there to talk to him to come down for me because i have surfer for long to reach there so he should just come down for me so he said i should pay 5000 now for the whole trip
he has taking out the 800
Celine: ok - so now the trip still costs 800. What's the extra 4200 for?
Joe: please he said the whole trip is 5,800 euro that i should pay but we went there last night to talk to him to come down for me and he said he will consider me to pay 5000 euro now that is the whole story please that is what he is charging me to take me to Germany that is why i sent you may
Celine: What's the extra 4200 for?
Joe: please i dont know but all that i know is that is what he charges to Germany since it is very difficult to get visa and all he is the person that charge and give you your ticket and visa that is why i went there with my cousin to see some of the people he has help to go so this his charges
Celine: Well, then, I think you should find out why the extra 4200. Sounds like he's a crook.
Joe: ok i will ask him but hold on let me call him now
i am back he said to get the visa here is very hard you have to get a lot requirement that the embassy need like bank statement and so on but he can get me only the visa then i can but my ticket which will cost me 400 usd dollars
Celine: So he's charging 4200 for the visa
Joe: yah
Celine: And you say he's a minister?
Joe: Yes

He kept her waiting half an hour for a further response so she logged off after chewing him out for not responding to her. He's been begging to get back on chat but she refuses to.

With the other ladies, he's been sending documents proving that he's opened a business and wants them to invest in it.

jaymassive79
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great thread congrats on keeping this scummy pet on the hook for a year plus!

I truely think he can be made to safari a 12 hour drive to a nieghbouring country if he thinks all Anni's money is there for him. Your Interpol set up means you have a great get out when he asks for MG or WU to help him to travel as well.

Looking forward to future developments and I would love to see this ass wipe stredded and up shit creek lol

Mark 4:19 - but all too quickly the attractions of this world, the temptation of wealth, the deceitfulness of riches and the lusts of other evil desires enter in, choke the Word, and it becomes unfruitful.
Some Buddy At Home
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ ass wipe is too good a name for him. I despise this man with a passion, he's the reason I joined Eater and took an interest in baiting.

Coffinsurfer, you still have him so twisted, I love it! "You say he's a minister" "Yes" Evil Lol Oh man...

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JM, you've given me a good idea with Anni's money. I've been thinking about what to do with that. He has mentioned having a cousin in Nigeria so maybe I can get him to meet Anni's lawyer somewhere else to collect the money.

SBAT, Joe has even claimed that he's a minister too. A scamming holy man...imagine that. He ranks right up there with Franz-Peter Tebartz-van Elst, our "Bling Bishop". Evil or Very Mad

Joseph went into another pouting phase so Celine threw him a somewhat limp carrot.

Joseph, I would really prefer to continue our discussion via email. It drives me nuts sitting at the computer for a long time anyway and I have no patience for it.

So has the minister said why he's expecting payment of 4200 for the visa? I'm not saying no to it all but I just want to understand it.

Quote:

well as i was talking to the minister about the money that he is charging 4200 for visa he said that he will not take only visa he always take visa and buy ticket together so if i want only visa he can not take,so he can only give me both visa and ticket for 500 so my dear he said that is how he charges anyone for visa and ticket if i pay him now 3 week he will give me all that i can come to his office with my cousin for witness before i pay him i can pay half of the money now then when he get the stuff then i pay the balance.

so i try to beg him about it but he said this is very good and fine chance i should not loose it if i really want to go to Germany. the whole country i will not get anyone that will give me ticket and visa to Germany with any low price now so if i pay he will get me my visa and ticket.so that is were our conversation end last time i called him and also went there after charting with you so please my dear this time i need to see you and be with you i need you to support me this time so that i can come then you will meet me at the airport and take me home.

so how was your exhibition hope it went on well and your weather to how it is now hope things are fine

anyway i have to go now hope you will take care i love you

Joseph, I'm just not understanding this. I'm sorry for making this so hard but I just need it explained to me. First he says he's charging 5800 for the visa and ticket. Then he says he's charging 4200 for the visa and ticket. Now you say he's charging 500 for the ticket and visa. I don't know where he's coming up with his figures and that's why I'm unclear on it.

He needs first to get the Verpflichtungserklärung before you can do anything. That will take time to get and must be gotten in Germany. Tell him that since it doesn't cost anything to get it, he needs to get it first before you can get a visa and ticket. When he gets it for you and gives you the original, then we give him the money for the rest. Does that sound fair to you? That way we know that everything will be legal to get you here.

My exhibition is going fine and there's been several articles written on it. They've asked to extend it already so I may do that if I don't need the photos and canvases elsewhere.

The weather is still cold here. Many places have had a lot of snowfall but we haven't had much here at all.

How has your weather there been?

Please don't get discouraged about all of this - we will work it out.

Maybe there's another piggie from him in my future...

Meanwhile, to Elise:

Quote:
hello good morning Elise,

how are you doing and your health and everything there i know by the grace of God you are fine

sorry for the delaying to replying you just a bit busy well i was busy at the village so please i will send the stuff to you when i come back so that you will see them i hope you have receive the first one i sent to you now and i am going to send you the company financial statements and also the vita's on the people i listed as officers to you please.

so tell me when can you have time for us to chart on Facebook i really miss you and we need to talk so how is your weather? here the weather is a bit hot but in the evening it becomes a bit cool.

well my dear i have to go now and hope you will be fine

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So this scheme didn't work out. On to the next one.

Quote:
how is your hearth now and your mother in law's condition, so how is her now with a breathing tube?does she doing a bit good now? i pray that the doctors will do much on her so that she can be fine.

were you able to go there on Sunday?and if yes how is her condition on Sunday like? i hope now things has come down a bit for to live i see that she is very old too but in all lets hope she will be fine and good now that the doctors are doing much.

so how was your weekend and were did you spend it? home? anyway my was fine and the business also is going on just fine and i am also doing fine and my family to is ok.

please i was going to send you mail last night but i was very tied from the city since i told you that i am going to the city about my traveling issues,i went to the office of one of the people who will travel 15 April next month to Switzerland with a disable group that they are going for a sports program in Switzerland.

i was very happy to hear that from the manager so we discuss more about how i can join them to the trip my dear it is very happy to hear that i am coming soon to meet you so i asked him about the price i have to pay to enable me to join the group he said i have to pay 4000 euro with my ticket,visa,and my hotel, feeding he will take all my responsibility i only pay 4000 that is all so he took my passport and my passport pictures yesterday and ask me to pay half of the money that is 2000 euro then he will use to prepare all the paper work and get me the visa so when i get the visa then i pay the balance to him that sound happy to me
yesterday.

i have try to raise 1000 euro and i need you to help my 3000 euro so that i can come to Switzerland with them he said we are going to help the disable like their wheel chairs and also support them giving hand to them to sit on their wheel chairs so i am allowed to go without any problem.

so for you to know that everything is true of what i am telling you i ask the manager that i need to show you the forms that shows that there is a program coming before you can pay the money he asked me to come to his office this morning to get all the document to send it to you.

Celine we need not to waste time for this nice chance for me at last to reach you i will give you the time and the plan time so that you can meet me at the airport to pick me please.

so i am waiting to hear from you now so that i can add the money to him to enable him to start my paper work,i am going to the office and i will check on you as soon as i come from his office.

i have to go now to meet him hope you will be fine i love you take care.

I guess the orphans didn't work, so he's going to try the disabled route. Scumbag!

Quote:
i sent you massage yesterday and i don't know if you have getting it it is very urgent for us and i want you to see to it and let me know how are we going to planing to meet on this trip that i have got to reach Switzerland by next month 15 April so please read my massage so that we will know what to do immediately before the time pass by me ok

please below is the mail i sent to you yesterday i am waiting for you.

Quote:
how are you doing this morning how is your health now? i hope you are fine and doing well,i know you are taking your medicine so that you will get well sooner.

how was your weekend and the weather condition there? well here the weather is a bit hot but not too much we expect rain may be today so that the heat will go down a bit,hope so.

well i went to meet the sports manager this morning about the forms and the names of those that we are going to Switzerland he was a bit busy at the Saturday so he asked me to meet him at his office at 11 am this morning by God grace i was able to meet him and get the papers now,so i told him that i am going to send it to you at least tomorrow we can pay the money so that i can get my visa to go with them.

i asked him about the web site and he said it is online ( www.ghana parathletics nottwil Switzerland ) IPC Athletics you will find it there i have attach the document i took from him this morning to you so that you will see it.

my dear it is time for me at last to meet you face to face so that we can talk more i will make you know everything about the visa when i get it i will scan it to you to see it and also the flight time and all i will make you know so that you can come for me at Switzerland thank you. please he said the time is short so i need to pay it very quick so that it will enable him to finish my paperwork soon. i don't know if you can send the money by western union money transfer or i should send you a bank account?
please let me know or if you send it on western union then you can send the code number to my mail ok

well i have to go now if you want us to chat i am free just let me know and i will wait for you i love you very much.

Quote:
how is your health now i know you are taking care of your self very well to make sure the sickness is gone so i am praying for you that God will heal you soon so that you will be free from any sickness ok.

i sent you the information of the paraAthletics nottwil Switzerland to you yesterday afternoon and i am checking on you to see if you have getting it so that i will be ok but i hope you will get it i am here waiting for you,i just came home now and want to know that you are fine and doing good,i hope you are fine.

did you hear from your mother in law? and if so how is her doing? please let me know everything at least today so that i will know how i can make my moves to prepare my trip and put things together before time up.

well i want to go to the city to check things but i will check on you in there at any internet cafe to see if you have send me mail i hope you will be fine and take care,i love you.

i have to go now and i will wait for you soon.

And he's still in touch with the other ladies, the same old cut and paste of "hi, how are you doing?"

Will I turn down the offer of a fourth bank account????? Naaaah Twisted Evil

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i just came from the city this evening and want to check on you to see how you are doing,i really thinking of you that you will be fine before i will arrive in Germany by next month i am doing all my plans and also putting things together,i ask my sister to come here tomorrow so that i will let her know about my traveling to Switzerland to Germany my sister know but anytime i try i don't get the visa till i met this big opportunity that the Ghana sports council is taking this massive chance for me to reach you.

so lets hope for a better way and chance i know this time i will get to Germany i will nothing will stop me again i have made my mind to do what it takes for me to come this time

i got a mail from the lawyer this evening when i open my mail and he is telling me about Anni's assets has been set may 2nd so the lawyer want me to be there, as for me all that i want is to see you and say i love you at least we met then i will be ok.

i have to let my cousin see to my store for me and manage it i called him this morning that tomorrow i will come to his office so that we will talk about my business and also my trip to Switzerland.

well i think i have to get going i will be waiting for you soon take care.

Quote:
i went to the office of the manager with my big cousin this morning and we talk about that how i need to get visa before i can reach to Germany and he said he has a partner there who will assists me to get the visa to Germany.and now i just called him to tell me more because i told him you want to know more and how he can let me go to Germany without any problem.

and he said again that the type of visa he apply is schengen visa and the program is taking place in Switzerland, the people that we are going 6 of them are going to Germany so i can go to Germany with them and he has done this many times and he is assure me i will go in to Germany very simple without any problem that is what he said so what will happen is that i will make you know about the time and the booking and the plan so that we can meet i am happy

this morning i saw some of us paying their money so Celine you don't need to worry about anything i will come to you i know that this is the biggest time and chance for me to reach so please lets do fast and pay him so that my paper work will not delay.

and also i ask him how long i am going to stay in there he said 90 days and my accommodation,my food and everything i need for the 90 days he will supply but the good way is that i am going to Germany and all that i need is to pay my money to get the schengen visa and that can allow me to go to Germany he will.

well i think that is all he told me when we went to his office and also when i just called him so please know that i am coming this time.

Quote:
how are you doing i have been waiting for you but you dont want to answer me i dont know why? you know i dont have much time and i need to pay in too please if anything you need to know before you send me the money let me know because i am waiting for you no mail no call no phone number and you know my line but you dont want to call me why?i think i have told you how things are going and the time factor so why waiting for soo long my dear?.

well you know i need to get some new outfit to look nice when you see me so please when sending the money do help me a little money to go to shopping i hope you will. well i have to go now hope to hear from you sooner take care.

Oink, oink!

Quote:
how is your health i know you will be fine and also since you are taking your medicine everything will be fine with you and you will be strong so that you can go to work and any place you want to go ok.

first of all let me thank you for your kindness to me and your love towards me is very great i know this is our destiny and it will fulfilled and we are going to meet.

i am understand you perfectly i will not question you and also complaining again i am very sorry to do that ok

well my dear i want to give you all the expenses so that you will know all that i need to make this special trip please i need ( 600.00 euro i have to go to shopping also then the visa,ticket and every thing that will help me
to make this trip i hope i can mange this amount for all that i need to pay if possible you want to add than you.

please below is my account number and my information.

JOSxxxxxxxxxx
ECOBANK ACCOUNT NO. 057xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE ECOCGHAC

so please this is my account information i hope you will be fine,know that i love you always ok i have to go now and i will be waiting for you soon.

Quote:
please below is the breakdown of all the expenses

TICKET IS 3,736.50 USD
VISA IS 60 EURO
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS 1,69
MISCELLANEOUS IS 270.322 EURO
SHOPPING IS 216.267 EURO

so Celine this is how the breaking down is and i hope everything will be fine this morning i will go to church and when i come i have to do a bit work at home then i will relax a bit and see how the day will go hope you have a bit to do at home please dont sleep too much ok just walk a bit and dont do too much work at home.

After picked myself off the floor laughing, Celine wrote back and asked him why he needed so much for miscellaneous and shopping. He either didn't realize that the period is the same as a comma in Euro or he's f'n greedy...

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i think the way you are resting will help you to get more strength so that when you wake up you will be fine, and also as you are taking your medications that is a good way to get well very soon,you know that i don't sleep too much because i have to wake up at 2am and play one hour for you so that you will gain your strength fast,because i need you. to be more strong so that i can go out with you and help you in every way my love please don't sick ok i know you are a very strong woman you will fight to get well soon, i know that right.

thank you for your help by sending me the money to pay for my trip and may God always bless you and keep you going all that time. please like this when do you think i can receive it so that i can go to the bank and find out and send it to the manager to be able to get my visa for me? well but i know it will not take too much time.

well i will be checking from Monday and see if it has come in so that i will do it very faster so that everything will work out for good.

my i am thinking of you and know that you will be fine ok i have to go to bed but know that i am thinking of you always i love you.

And he's still in touch with Simone:

Quote:
ood evening Simone,

how are you doing now hope to hear from you my dear friend well i am coming to see your country is that the program is taking place in Switzerland and i told the sports manager that i want to go to Germany because my woman is in Germany and she said i need to get a visa before i can go to Germany and he said the visa that he is taking or apply is a schengen visa so i should not worry he will make everything for to get to Germany

about the time that i am coming i will be spending the time sight seeing and also to check many things that i need to before time.

getting visa to Germany my manager has taking in charge of that all that he need is to be paid and he will do the work for me to reach. they have been going there many times and also taking people there.

well about my weekend i will be going to church and when i come i will go to the beach to spend time a bit before coming home.

i hope you will get time to do all your housework and also to relax a bit i am also thinking of getting a few new outfit too so that i will look nicer.

well i have to go hope you will be fine take care.

coffinsurfer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything had to be put on hold as hubby had a heart attack last Monday evening and had to have a stent put in on Wed. morning. But, he's back home now and griping that he can't do the 5k run this year...

But Joseph is getting antsy that he's not gotten his money yet...

Quote:
how are you doing hope this morning is a bit good thank the other days just take your medicine and you will be fine ok

well i am fine doing good i want to go and check the bank and see if the transfer have arrived so that i will continue the next step by paying the manager to get me my visa so that i can be able to reach my destiny i know God will help me to get everything i need to get to come and meet you my lovely woman Celine.

the weather here is a bit hot but as you here is Africa many times the weather is hot than cool but all is well. Celine i will let you know by the evening if the money is here ok so that you will be ok and know that the transfer has arrive ok so please take care and know that i love you.

i have to go now have a good afternoon and take care.

Quote:
how are you doing now and your condition hope you are fine, i have been travel for a bit now i came this morning and want to know how you are doing.

it was very urgent that i was called to come home and see my aunt for a family issues i was trying to send you mail before i go but the net work was not good and when i got to the village too the same so this morning i am home now and want to tell you how everything go on with me for a bit days now.

now how is your health after you went to the doctor to get another medicine,i hope this time you are fine since you did not send me mail to tell me how you are feeling and also my internet was not good for me to ask you how you are doing and so on.

well yesterday the manager of sports council called me and ask me bout the money if i really want to go with them because he has been waiting for me for a bit long now and i did not show up to pay the money, i check in the bank before i went to the village but the transfer was not in so can you please call your accountant to see about it again since i did not receive it.

i dont even know how long it will take before it will reach Ghana so please do that for because i am delaying too much time now so i will be waiting for our response soon and tell me how you are doing.

well i have to go now to church and hope that you will be fine i love you

Quote:
i sent you massage yesterday to see how you are doing i hope all is well my dear Celine,you know i can not stay without hearing from you for a day or two my dear how are things going on with you have you feeling good now? or you still not feeling well please let me know how is your condition is now.

yesterday mail i told you that the transfer did not come i dont know if you have been received my mail yesterday please do check on your accountant to see to the transfer again i went to the bank but is is not in please let me know how long when you transfer money from germane to Ghana so that i will know when to check it ok. please you know that i am delaying of paying my money so my dear do make your accountant do the transfer very fast for me to be able to pay the manager so that i can get my visa fast to enable me to make this my trip very easy and good way thank you. and one thing if you can just call me this is my number +233xxxx ok.

And has has been keeping in contact with Simone too.

Quote:
how are you doing hope you are doing good well i am happy for you to get your visa to Germany about my the whole program and all the paper work and also my visa is in the sports council they will take my visa for me so i am waiting for my visa very soon so that i can reach i have to pay in some money and i am trying to raise it before time so that the can get me all that i need to get.

about the banning foreigners i ask my manager and he said there was no problem they have already program the whole thing so it will be fine for me to travel now.

have you hear from Celine? she was not feeling well so do check on her for me ok i have sent her mail already and i hope she will be fine now.

well i have to go hope to hear from you soon take care.

Quote:
how are you doing hope all is well i sent you mail yesterday to tell you about Celine to know how she is feeling i hope now she is fine i sent her mail this morning again to see how she is doing so when you have chance do check on her for me.

so how is work and everything around you going on hope all is well with you and your work too my friend i am doing my very best to come i am praying that everything will go on well for me to get my visa this time.

well i am fine here and everything is fine here with me work is going on and the weather here is fine too, so how is your weather hope it is fine there.

well i have to go now and hope to hear from you soon have a good afternoon and take care my dear friend Simone.

next victim
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to read about your husband, cs. I'm glad he's better now.

Cellphone - web store
GTmama
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg sorry to hear about your husband!!! I'm glad he's back home and bitching!

What a fuckkkkkkkkkk - Pig$
I just lost some gadamn fucking hope. - Pig$
Shit ball am getting angry gradually - Pig$
Been killed is better for me noow, I ve got nothing to lose - Pig$
Every has two eyes but by being there for each other we can have four eyes each. - Mary Mary
http://www.scambaitingtools.comToolbox
Keep The Party Rockin'!
Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic