SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

"you are moving up and down for no cause"

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister C0llins Koffi is not pleased with Cammy (emphasis added):

Quote:
Compliments of the weekend Madam,i am very annoyed wth your optimistic behaviour and for your information you contacted me to work for you and we are doing our best to ascertain the possibility of doing this in good fate but you are moving up and down for no cause. Listen to me Lady,that is the only account we have to present for this transaction as far as i am concerned for there is no way i can give you what i am not sure of after i have given you the invoice to make the payment,then what stops you from sending the money according as i have directed you.
Listen to my young lady,i gave you this account information convincingly and i told you i am the chairman to this organization inquest but you refused recognizing my status quote. Do whatever pleases you as this is all we can do,this is my chamber and i have asssociate Lawyers with me with which if you can permit me, i would forward one of my collegues account information for you to make the payment or you send it through my club account which can contain as much as you can send. Thanking you for your corperation and the international recognition to this honourable chamber.

I am feeling optimistic about getting a second account from this Lad.

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Esox lucius
cat strangler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
status quote

Didn't he mean Status Quo?

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Yastreb
Demented Opportunist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I did get a second account from this Lad!

Quote:
i want you to try your best today without any remorse to make the payment

I feel no remorse about getting more accounts for Alan...

"I aim to misbehave."

Asena - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 185
Safari x 4 - Oyenka Chidinma - Lagos to Cotonou; Dickyboi - Lagos to Accra; Femmy - Lagos to Porto Novo; "Woody" - Accra to Singapore
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic