SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Craigslist Scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NotReallyKarlDavies
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How easy is to find a Craigslist scam post?
Is it appropriate?

How can I create a Craigslist post that attracts scammers?
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could probably advertise an item at a crazy price, or something that doesn't even exist. i.e. a litter of "yard wolves", "cement overcoats" or some such nonsense.

Scammers often don't even bother reading the description and will always refer to whatever you're advertising as the "item" even it it's a horse.

Be sure to use an email that doesn't show your ISP, like gmail and use only made up names and addresses.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
NotReallyKarlDavies
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Vintage Bun Badger Berry-Picker is now for sale on Craigslist!
Are there any specific things I should include to make sure the lad sees me as a good victim, or that I come up in his search results?

EDIT: How many hidden references can you spot..? http://albany.craigslist.org/atq/3507276970.html
lord goldblade
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ like the ad BUT i would remove the reference, no point over doing it.

"GO DRINK POISEN AND SLEEP THEN DIE FUCK WITH YOUR MONEY"

"i should have known that you are full of lies ,at first you told me you have a flying jet but i never knew that you were nothing but building upstairs on the sky"

"I like to sincerely thank you for all your disappointment,stress ,lies and frustrations,now I should have not gotten myself involved in the first place thanks to you all"

Easter 2015Closed lad accounts x13 Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x2 Malaysia United States China Easter Egg 2011 Ivory Coast Burkina Faso

Dead Phish - 350
cuz789
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can post anything and get a Craigslist lad to contact you, I've been Craigslist baiting for a few months and its really easy. You can post something really ridiculous or something real over priced by 5000% and they'll e-mail you asking if the "item" is still available. If you have the emails of a particular lad you want to mess with just email him from a different email pretend to answer to the "is it still available?" and they respond with their script.

Some of the things I'm "selling" on Craigslist are...

Used Motorola Phone from 1997 for $1,500
Antartic Snow Mobile for $100,000 (real one was abandoned in Antarctica in the 30's for being a POS)
Restored Antique Table for $400 (Google "ugly table" under images its the dirty rotten wood table with the center board popping out)
A set of 3 antique dildos for $5000 (don't remember but I think I put antique dildos in Google search to find an image)

All get plenty of responses.

Also a certain Mr. Oroku Saki (the shredder lol) is selling some of these lads the first copy of the Ninja Turtles comic book for $800... Except it was never even on Craigslist I just responded to them as if it was lol.

But like I said you can get them to respond to anything, I was selling a book for $30 and turned it into a 3 month bait which I hope to eventually post in the publish your work forum.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly what has already been said.....just go on Craigslist and post something....anything for sale at a ridiculously high price and they will come!!! I just posted a sewing machine for a very large price and already have seven scammers contact me and it has only been one day since I placed the ad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic