SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

AN “EVIL ATTORNEY” ADVENTURE IN PARADISE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait started slowly, moved in fits and starts, and then launched itself into a ridiculously fun ride. A rich retiree, a sleazy lawyer (two, actually), fake emails and thousands of dollars later…the lad doesn’t even know he’s been baited. Includes a few dirty words as the endgame is played (well, at least I THOUGHT it was the endgame, now I’m not so sure).
The good guys:
Louis Al S1ndor, retiree on the beautiful island of Molokai (where phones don’t work and there are no Western Union facilities)
Martin McS0rley, Esq., Lou’s attorney and a scheming devil
The bad guy:
Barrister Sanni Namadi, located in Lagos, Nigeria (yeah, there’s two lawyers in the bait…sorry for that)
And away we go…! (My comments are in parentheses.)
----------
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:06:43 +0100
Subject: PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT.
To: (Blank, as usual.)
Sanni Namadi & CO.
Barrister & Solicitors,
Sanni Chambers,
Suite 6, 3rd Floor,
118 Walter Carrington Street, Lagos Island.
P.O.Box 75519,
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Dear Beneficiary,
Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to
you.I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to
establishing a relationship, but you will realize the reason for my
action after going through this E-mail.I am Barrister Sanni Namadi a
solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Late Mark Robinson . I
got your impressive information after a Conscious search for a
reliable and matured mind that has all it takes to execute this
project.I was elated when I saw your address, and I picked a keen
interest with confidence to solicit for your help in executing this
opportunity.However,I was moved to contact you based on the present
situation of this opportunity,which I may say, is a God given offer.
There was a foreigner who lived here in NIGERIA some time ago; he is
called Mark Robinson by name,until his death.I was his Personal
Attorney, unfortunately Mark Robinson died with his wife and their
two kids in a Local Plane Crash at Kano State, which en route from
sokoto to Abuja (the capital city of Nigeria), all occupants in the
Plane lost their lives, unfortunately on this same flight were other
dignitaries like the former Nigeria SportsMinister and a host of
others.The following websites could be referenced:
Please go through the website.
http://www.usafricaonline.com/ngrkanocrash.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1968616.stm
(A real story about a real tragedy, which I’ve seen in multiple scam attempts. These guys really are leeches.)
Owing to his death, his bank called on me for a meeting as regards his
Account Balance with the bank, being his attorney till the time of his
death, I was told to come up with any of his relatives to come and
claim the money, tried all I could to trace his family, but all my
efforts proved abortive.Since January 2003 till date, the bank has
been asking me to look for his family because they realize that a lot
of people have been trying to claim the money as his next of kin, but
after verification, It is found out that those people are not really
his next of kin, because they cannot provide any legal evidence to
prove that they are his relative.Hence, I have decided to use you as
his next of kin to claim the money as it happens that none of his
relatives will ever appear to claim the funds, besides I have all his
documented memo in my possession,which will back you up before the
bank as his next of kin .
I have the logistics to make your name to be that you are the rightful
next of kin to the deceased and as well as the beneficiary of the
funds. The amount involved is $17.5Million U.S Dollars. As regards to
that, I will like you to furnish me with the following information,
which I will use to secure the legal documents.
1). FULL NAMES
2). COMPLETE CONTACT ADDRESS
3). CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
4). FAX NUMBER
5). OCCUPATION
6). AGE
7). Sex
As soon as I receive your information, I will forward an application
for account closures to which you will submit to the concerned bank as
his next of kin. Be rest assured that, there is no risk involved as I
have perfected and made the necessary arrangements to back you up in
claiming the funds. I will want you to regard this deal as being
highly confidential because this business as transaction demands a
high level of secrecy as the bank does not know that I am involved in
the deal if interested in the transaction and to enable me feed you
with more information, then do all you can to furnish me with all
the needed information's stated above.
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation as I await your reply through
my alternative E-mail:
[email protected]
Best Regards,
Barrister SANNI NAMADI
PP: SANNI NAMADI M.C
(It’s amazing how many times I get asked to be the “next of kin”. I wonder if it’s real…?)
----------
to barr.sanninama.
I'm sorry, but do I know you?
Lou
----------
Dear Lou
I will appreciate your willingness and trust to join hands with me to achieve the desired success, however i want assure you that i am willing to work with you, provided you would guarantee me that you will not abandon me when the money is transferred to your account, In a fair deal devoid of greed I shall offer you 40% of the total Sum for you for expenses to be shared by both Parties in a ratio of contribution while the rest balance of 60% shall be mine.
I believe in dialogue and your contribution in this issue shall be valued and well considered. However,i would want to inform you that this transaction entails every legal backing as the necessary documents will be obtain in a Court that will further enhance the paying Bank release the Fund into your designated bank account.
In view of this fact, i would acknowledge my request to mail which we will procure all legal documentation in your name (Sole Beneficiary) to send to the Bank. Upon hearing from you once the documentation is approved by the bank will release the fund into your bank account immediately upon the verification of the documents I shall secure in the court in your favor as the next of kin to the decease to back up the claim.
All above, i personally count on the will and blessing of the almighty God to facilitate our plan and Understanding, to produce not just success, but also peaceful Sharing of the Fund at the end of the day and a healthy family business relationship thereafter.
I also pray for establishment of cordial relationship between us, i also like to speak to you on phone inorder for us to commence so be expecting to hear from you soonest
Yours Faithfully
Barr Sanni Namadi
----------
Sanni,
I'm happy to help, but this is all a bit confusing. Please forward me any documentation that will clarify things for me.
Lou
----------
Dear Lou ,
In view of your mail i advice you send your direct phone number
inorder for me to give you detailed information regarding this case
ok.
I look forward to your immediate response
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Yes, this sounds like a good idea. We should speak.
Please call me at my office number:
XXX-XXX-XXXX
(This was actually the “whistling pickle”, a number that just makes an irritating sine wave sound. I was really busy and didn’t have time to go after this one, so I thought I’d just irritate him a bit and be done with it. At this point, it appeared he gave up and moved on.)
----------
(But wait! Fast-forward many weeks and I receive a note from my lad!)
Dear Lou,
I am so sorry you havent heard from me due to someone i lost in my family so kindly let me know if you are still interested inorder for us to proceed in this case ok
Regards
Barr Sanni
(Oh, yes…you bet I am. I guess he never called the number or just figured there was a phone problem. Persistent lad!)
----------
Sanni,
So sorry to hear that, I wondered where you had disappeared to. I had just figured it was some sort of scam.
So what do we need to do?
Lou
----------
Dear Lou
At the moment i am in johannesburg where i reside so kindly let me know if you can give me a call so i can advice how we can commence in this transaction
Please note this is 100% legitimate so do not entertain any worries ok
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Oh, I always worry. I'm sure we'll be able to work this all out, though. Unfortunately I have changed locations since we spoke in February and I don't have phone service here. I have satellite access to email, will that suffice?
Lou
----------
Lou
Ok sorry for the delay kindly re-confirm your details
Full Name:
Contact/Residential Address:
Sex:
Kindly note once i have received this information will update you on how this case would be handled so if you have any questions feel free to ask
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Here you go:
Louis A. S1ndor
PO Box 43772 (Bogus Address)
Kaunakakai, Molokai, HI 96748 (Real city and zip code)
Retired
Male
What happens next?
Lou
----------
Dear Louis
I believe you are aware of the formalities involved in this transaction i wouldn't want a situation to waste your time and also mine because this has taken sometime now (You think? It’s been months!) and i would appreciate your total commitment and co-operation for us to actualize this funds inorder to be split the equal parties involved which a third party wouldn't be required in this venture so i need your consent so we can commence with all the necessary legal proceeds ok
Kindly revert back to me your opinion as we will work together ok
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Since a third party would mean a corresponding reduction in what we received, then I agree that it would be better not to involve one. Is there someone in particular that you were thinking of using? Is it essential that they be included or can we avoid that?
Lou
----------
Dear Louis
Thanks for your consent well we wouldn't need someone at the moment or in particular so far we can handle the legal documentation costs together to ensure you as the sole beneficiary of the funds in your name legally inorder to be presented at the Court for the fund release order to the bank hope you understand my point,if you have any question once again kindly ask me ok
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
What are the costs that you're talking about?
Lou
----------
Dear Louis
The costs is to handle the documentation at the probate registry in your name if you are unable to fly down personally to witness things for yourself as we have to work in due time before the end of this year so the Bank doesn't confiscate this funds since no claims have been officially notified so would you like us to commence with the proceeds Asap
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Are we talking about a lot of money? I'm retired and on a fixed income and I live in a fairly expensive place.
Lou
----------
Dear Louis
I understand your present situation and wouldn't allow you to single handily pay for the documentation on your own but your co-operative effort would be required as i also too am just an average family man myself and we both stand to share 17.5million united state dollars so i advice whatever we both raise together to start processing the paperwork would be highly important ok
I will let you know the cost so we both can put our heads together to conclude this in the next 3 working days and present it to the proper banking authorities ok
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Okay, I can try to scrape together whatever we need to make it work...it sounds like it will certainly be worth it!
Lou
----------
Dear Louis
I would need your total confidentiality,honesty and sincerity inorder for us to work together because there are alot of Fraudsters out there claiming to be in government and legal organisations so we have to be careful and discreet to ourselves so kindly give me your word once the money gets to your account you would not cheat or disregard me thats why i would appreciate us speaking to one another on phone too because most times email can be hacked by this scammers ok
I hope you understand my point have to make sure everything goes fine and we are both happy
Regards
Barr Sanni
(Odd that a scammer would want to talk to me to ensure I’m not being scammed, since I appear to be going along with him. Evidently that’s part of the script.)
----------
Sanni,
I get your point, but I simply don't have phone service here. Email hackers? I've never had an issue with gmail. It seems to be quite secure.
Lou
----------
Ok Louis
`Thats good were are you situated at the moment since we will work via email so we can start the proceeds ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Yes, that's how I do most of my communicating from here (what little that I do). It's a beautiful place, but there's not much besides beaches and sunshine!
Not so bad for retirement.
Lou
----------
Dear Louis
which country are you i mean and do you have means to transfer funds
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I'm in the USA, in Hawaii. I can transfer funds to and from my bank, if that's what you're asking. That's how I bought my truck and my new refrigerator.
Lou
----------
Ok Louis,
I believe you can transfer via western union money transfer which is also good and once we are done with the legal paperwork you will forward your banking coordinates for swift bank to bank transfer ok
Barr Sanni
----------
(And things were going so smoothly, too. What a shame that there’s about to be a problem. Silence from my end at first and then the first decent curveball followed.)
Sanni,
Oh, okay, let me look into that. I've never used western union.
Lou
----------
Yes Louis,
Thats also a better way so would you like to know the cost for us to start processing the documents also would send you copies too for record purposes once its done ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Yes, I need to know the cost. However, it turns out that there is no western union here. When I check their site, the closest offices are on Oahu and Maui (those are different islands). What other options do we have?
Lou
----------
Ok Louis,
Its going to cost us about $4,850 dollars for all the paperwork and i would advice you would have to find a way to make this happen if not western union you would have to see if you have money gram in your city ok
Wait to hear from you
Barr Sanni
(This lad went big, didn’t he? None of the “$155 or whatever you can afford” crap here. Bold. Stupid, but bold. What’s really bizarre is that it took so many months to get to this point. If he can be slow, so can I! Time to stall for several weeks while we haggle.)
----------
Sanni,
Wow, that's a lot. I'll look into moneygram and get right back to you.
Lou
----------
Louis,
Ok i know but not expecting you to pay that total sum on your own we both will share the cost so get back to me Asap ok
Barr Sanni
(Say what? That’s a new one…he’s already backing off his demand for cash.)
----------
Sanni,
Oh, so how much of it are you going to pay? Half?
Lou
----------
Yes Louis
Is that ok with you my friend
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
No moneygram here, it's a small island. What about the bank? I can transfer it directly from my bank to yours.
Lou
(He wants money, I want a piggie.)
----------
Sanni,
Seems fair enough, especially since we'll have millions before too long! I'll have to sell a few things to come up with that, but I think I can do it.
Lou
----------
Dear Louis,
Look up this link you will see a western union location http://www.priceviewer.com/store_state/90/Western_Union/HI
Kindly also let me know how soon you will be able to raise your own part ok
Barr Sanni
(That’s our typical lad, no concern at all for his victim. Suck out the money without a care in the world for another human being. I suspect he’s not going to like how this all goes.)
----------
Sanni,
That's the same site I looked at , but notice that none of those are on Molokai. Those are all on the more populated islands, not here. Our town is Kaunakakai, and that's not on the list at all.
It's not really that surprising, given that less than 7,500 people live here. Not much need, I guess.
Lou
----------
Ok Louis
You didnt tell me how soon you would be able to raise your part and also how far is it from the location where you have western union in that area
Barr Sanni
(Time to waste a nice long time while I “look for an alternative”, don’t you think?)
----------
Dear Louis
Still waiting for your response thanks
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
"How far to a western union" is to either hire a boat or fly. Too far, they're all on other islands. As for how long to get the funds, probably a couple of days. I have a couple of things I can sell and I can probably borrow some of it for the short term. I'll sure be able to pay it back!
Lou
(1. It’s going to take more than a couple days and 2. Note the lack of concern about me having to pay back the money he’s trying to steal. I sense some pain in his future.)
----------
Dear Louis
I guess wire bank transfer would be the only option and if you can raise your part at least 2500usd dollars let me know ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I'll work on getting the $2,425 we agreed on and also mention this to the bank so that they can be prepared for it.
Lou
----------
Dear Louis
Ok but do not disclose this to anyone or your bank yet till we are done with the paperwork also remember i told you it has to be confidential between us at the right time before the funds is to be transferred to your account i will give you a go ahead so your government does not raise any alarm of Tax or the IRS doesn't get involved ok
Hope you understand my point my friend
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni
Oh, I see. Is there anything to be concerned about here?
Lou
----------
No Louis just to be discreet and keep this to ourselves till when the money is in your account without any delay so its best kept between both of us ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Okay, but I don't want to end up in trouble with the government, even for that kind of money.
Lou
----------
My friend Louis trust me all you have to do is follow my advice and instructions you wont have any problem i promise you kindly let me know when you have your own part of your funds for the paperwork so you can do the transfer to the bank i would give you details ok,and please remember this is strictly confidential between both of us ok
Thanks for your time so would be waiting to hear from you
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Okay, no problem.
Lou
----------
Dear Louis,
How are you today hope everything is fine with you any update friend in respect of the funds on your side
Regards
Barr Sanni
(Why his request? Because this particular back-and-forth has taken weeks and his patience is wearing thin.)
----------
Sanni,
It's only 9:00 in the morning...I'm working on it.
Lou
----------
Ok my friend just thought i know how things are going thanks
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
(Time to put a scare into him…what if I let someone else in on our secret? How would that go over?)
Sanni,
I'm having some trouble getting the money together, but have a meeting with my attorney this morning. I know he can help, so I'll contact you after we talk. I will, of course, have to bring him into my confidence. Don't worry, he can be trusted with all of this and will assist us.
Lou
----------
Dear Lou,
I understand your concern but as i told you a third party isn't acceptable kindly reason with me as i am also an attorney and i know how we work so try your possible best for just the both of us to work on this matter together as i am also trying to get a loan than involving a third party ok
My good friend you can loan some money from him and once we take care of the paperwork and the funds is in your account you can pay him back with interest ok
I look forward to your prompt reply
Regards
Barr Sanni
(Yeah, I DO love to make them squirm. Can you hear the panic? Good stuff.)
----------
Sanni,
That sure was a challenge!
I was indeed able to borrow the money from my attorney, so we're in business. You mentioned something about a swift code...is that the same as a bank transfer? I've never sent money out of the country before.
Lou
----------
Dear Lou
Thanks for your mail kindly re-confirm to me how much you have inorder for me to advice on how you will do the transfer ok
Waiting for your reply
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
As we agreed, I have half. $2425.
Lou
----------
Ok Lou,
I will instruct you on how to make the transfer tomorrow remember our solemn confidentiality of this transaction as we are both partners so kindly re-assure me you wont let me down once the funds hits your account as i would expect you to send me my own share of the funds ok
Kindly acknowledge this mail as we commence further
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Let you down? That would be stupid of me at this point, don't you think? No, I think we're in good shape here.
Lou
----------
Ok because i need to know your 100% honest and committed with me in this transaction would have liked to speak with you my friend
Barr Sanni
(Time to rattle his cage a little…after a suitable delay, of course.)
----------
Sanni,
Why is it that you keep saying that? I've been running around like some crazy person getting this money together and now that I have it, you keep asking me the same question over and over. Is there something amiss?
Lou
----------
Sorry about Lou just making sure we are on the same page and are partners i believe everything is set for the paperwork after that will need your banking details which you would want the funds to be transferred to ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Right, but I still need the swift transfer stuff from you so that I can get over to the bank today.
Lou
----------
Ok Lou
I will forward you all the information first thing tomorrow morning my time here so be expecting my mail ok,also feel free to ask if you have any other questions ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I will, thanks. I assume the bank will know how this all works. I'll check in with you after your email tomorrow.
Barr Sanni
----------
Morning Lou,
How are you today as you requested here's the bank which you will make the wire transfer payment to this my company account
Bank: FNB
Address:West Street Kempton Park 1619,JHB SOUTH AFRICA
Account No:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Branch Code:XXXXXXXXXX
Swift Code:XXXXXXXXXX
Account Name:CTK Trading and Projects 68
I would appreciate a scanned telex copy slip sent to me as proof of payment once you have made the transfer via your bank also kindly be discreet on why you are wiring funds overseas if asked just let them know you would like to send the money to your business associate in south africa to buy some goods for you ok
I look forward to your mail
Your Friend
Barr Sanni
(“Your Friend”? Not for too much longer, I bet.)
----------
Sanni,
Great, thank you. I will get to the bank today.
Scanned telex? What do you mean?
Lou
----------
Hello Lou,
I meant send me a scanned copy slip of payment of the transfer my friend ok
Thanks and look forward to your mail
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Oh, I see. I'll have to find someone with a scanner. Probably back to the attorney!
Lou
----------
Dear Lou
Did you inform your attorney about the transaction
Barr Sanni
(Hehe…that worked nicely. Back to the panic again. And, of course, I wait for a while before replying.)
----------
Sanni,
Of course not...this is our little secret, at least for now!
I finished up at the bank, but I can't get to his office until tomorrow, he's over on the Big Island for the day. I should be able to send you the receipt in the morning.
We're making progress.
Lou
----------
Ok Lou
Thanks would be expecting your mail have a nice weekend
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
(And then he has to wait…and gets impatient.)
Dear Lou
How are you today have you been able to scan the receipt kindly let me know and also you didnt have any problems at the bank in wiring the money
Regards
Barr Sanni
(Funny how he keeps coming back when I disappear for a while. Predictable lads really are a lot of fun.)
----------
Morning Lou,
Have you been able to take care of things on your side kindly get back to me ASAP
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Nope, no problems at the bank at all, the money should be arriving today or tomorrow, I would think. I'm heading over to my attorney's (now that he's back on the island) in about an hour to scan the receipt.
Lou
----------
Ok Lou,
Thanks for the update will be expecting your mail with the bank payment receipt slip which you made the transfer
Best Regards
Barr.Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I am back on the windward side of the island, your scan should be in your in-box as I saw the attorney send it.
What happens next?
Lou
----------
Ok Lou,
Waiting to receive it
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Did you get the receipt?
Lou
----------
(Let’s take a visit to the other side of the island to find out what’s going on in the land of evil lawyers, shall we?)
----------
To Sanni,
Sir,
I have been asked by Mr. S1ndor to forward a bank receipt scan and I wanted to ensure that this is the correct email address. Please confirm at your earliest convenience.
Regards,
Martin Mcs0rley Esq.
Attorney at Law
Mcs0rley, Lemieux & Hull
(All of the messages from “Marty” have a long, flowing crap-heap of legal jargon as part of the signature line that I won’t bore you with. Suffice it to say that it takes up a lot of space.)
-----
Dear Martin Mcs0rley
Thanks for your email yes you can kindly forward it to this email address
Best Regards
Barr.Sanni
-----
Sanni,
Very good sir, the requested scan is attached at high resolution.
Marty
(Really high resolution, it was massive. And unreadable, since it was just a big junk file.)
----------
Marty,
Thanks but when i opened the attached document it showed nothing please try using a PDF format to re-attached it and send it back
Barr Sanni
-----------
(Time to throw this whole thing completely off. Marty is a very bad person…)
Sanni ,or whatever your name really is,
I'm quite aware that the file was empty, I just sent it for appearances sake, since Lou was watching.
Now that he has left, I believe we can be of assistance to each other.
First, let's be sure that we understand each other. You see, I know you're not a barrister or anything like it. Second, we both know that there is no cache of millions of dollars for him to share. There is, of course, an advanced fee fraud scam that you are attempting to commit and frankly, you're doing a very good job of it. Lou is ready and willing to send you the money and his only stumbling block was the scan you asked for.
So here is your problem: whether you choose to admit it or not, we both know that what I'm saying is true. I can make this whole process stop at any time. This is also an opportunity, because 1) Lou has given me access to his email account to "check this whole thing out" and 2) as his attorney, I can assure you that he is not "scraping together" any money. He has several million dollars at his disposal, which is funding a fairly luxurious retirement.
I believe that we can both profit from this if we work together. I would much rather see him fund MY retirement than his own and if we work together, I believe that this can be done very efficiently and make both of us very wealthy. If you choose to join forces with me, I am certain that we can formulate a plan to accomplish this.
Of course, if you reveal this plan to Lou, I will immediately deny it and insist that, since I "sent you a scan of the receipt" that you are trying to discredit me. At that point, you will receive nothing, since as the Executor of Lou's financial dealings, I have cancelled the transfer that he attempted to make. At this point, there is no money headed your way.
As I said above, I have access to Lou's account, so he will receive email from you only if I allow it, so you'll have to deal with me, my friend.
I await your positive response and our mutual success.
Marty
----------
Martin,
I received your mail and how am i so sure that you are only just trying to prove a point to Mr Lou Sindor in sign for me to trust and believe we can co-operate together as partners i advice you release the transfer which he made to me as a sign of good faith then i will know we are both on the same side take my word ok
Wait to hear from you and work together as partners
Regards
Barr.Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I appreciate your situation and I'm sure we can come to a suitable agreement. I'm stepping into a meeting for an hour or so, but wanted to let you know that I received your message and will get back to you when I am free.
Marty
----------
Ok Martin,
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
My calendar is rapidly filling today, but I will contact you in the morning. We can go over details then, but the essence of my strategy is to create a series of ever-increasing expenses on both of our sides of this "transaction" and work together in the background to ensure that both of us is supported by the other. For example, if I was to suggest that a "transfer application form" is needed and there would be an attorney's fee of $5,000, you would respond to him that that document is indeed essential and to proceed with payment.
I'm assuming that you are well versed enough in this sort of thing that you were not going to simply move on after the initial payment was received, correct? That seems a terrible waste of a well-to-do retiree who isn't necessarily that bright.
I'll contact you with further details on my proposition when I have some time tomorrow. If this is something that you believe you can handle, please let me know with a positive response. If it is NOT, please refer this to someone sufficiently experienced and work it out with them.
As I mentioned, Lou is unaware of this conversation and, if he IS made aware, I will place all of this squarely on you and you will receive nothing. As I have access to his email, I can assure you that you cannot simply go around me. My apologies for this tone, but we are just beginning this partnership and we need to know where things stand.
Marty
----------
(Speaking of Lou, he’s wondering if something is wrong.)
to Sanni
Any update? The delay is starting to concern me a little...
Lou
----------
(Poor Sanni is now stuck in the middle and desperate to figure this whole thing out.)
Martin,
I would like you to know that Lou is wants to know if i received the receipt copy of the transfer which you and I know i didn't so let me know your plan because i need to give him confirmation i received the funds so i advice you send me the transfer ok
Any other suggestions tell me
Regards
Sanni
----------
(And he gets back…? Silence. For a while.)
Hello Martin,
Waiting to hear from you
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Apologies, it's still fairly early in the morning here.
As I mentioned earlier, I stopped the transfer so that we could proceed with much more profitable ventures. Our first step would be as follows:
1. Please inform Lou that there was an issue with your bank and the transfer could not be completed and advise him to contact me to draft an International Monetary Transfer Approval.
2. When he contacts me, I will "research" the problem and confirm it, quoting a cost of $5,000 for the creation and submission of the document. I will share 50% of this with you - and anticipate that there will be additional expensive "problems" to come. Knowing Lou, this amount will be a minor irritation and also a stepping stone to much more.
I am monitoring Lou's email as you know and look forward to taking this next step together.
To succcess,
Martin
----------
Martin,
I do appreciate us working together and agree on the next step which you indicated so we can get this into action
Regards
Sanni
(Will he really go along with this? The next step will dictate the direction of this whole bait, I think.)
----------
Dear Lou
Your attorney contacted me and told me he would send it to me
Sanni Namadi
(Hehehe…perfect. Now our evil lawyer and our scamming lad are working together to try get rich at the expense of a poor retiree…and none of the three actually exist. Hilarious. Now Marty just needs to cement the deal.)
----------
Sanni,
I appreciate your cooperation in this and look forward to a long, profitable relationship! I will monitor Lou's message traffic and anticipate him contacting me so that I can "help".
Christmas will be early this year, I suspect.
Marty
----------
(Sanni, of course, with visions of dollar signs dancing in his head, plows ahead with a message to Lou as instructed.)
Dear Lou,
Sorry for the late response just a slight issue with the transfer so we will need the services of your attorney to draft an International Monetary Transfer Approval whom will let you know how to go about the documents which is important so let me know once you have been in touch with him ok
Regards
Barr Sanni
----------
(Having become a partner, Sanni lets Marty know that the deed is done.)
Martin,
I look forward to hearing from you as i have done as you requested ok and expect you also adhere to my opinion too as we agreed
Regards
Sanni
----------
(Lou, unaware that he’s about to become a victim, passes the information on to Marty to get more details on this new “expense”, copying Sanni on the message.)
to Marty, Sanni,
I guess that's not surprising, given the amount of money we're talking about here! I've copied Marty on this and will await his response.
Do you have any idea what's involved in getting this Approval and how long it will take?
Lou
----------
(Marty, now in control of the situation, answers Sanni.)
Sanni,
I did indeed hear from Lou and will move this to the next step.
"Adhere to my opinion"? What exactly does that mean?
Marty
----------
Martin,
What i meant is having my consent too because i am taking you for your word so i expect you the same too from you ok
Tell me what's next now
Martin,
You mind if i may ask you is Lou a male or female out of curiosity
(Since this has now been going on for quite a few months, he appears to have forgotten. I never did understand why it was important to him.)
----------
(Marty keeps things going…by slowing them down again.)
Lou (copied to Mr. Namadi),
I will look into this immediately and inform you of my findings.
Marty
----------
(And then Marty is back to Sanni to clarify the next step in the plan and also to get Sanni’s half of the loot moved…or will he?)
Sanni,
He's a retired male...is that of significance?
As for what happens next, I will wait a couple of hours to give the illusion of "researching" and then will inform Lou of the money needed for the approval and ask for a check. Once I receive it, I will forward half to you and move to the next step.
Should I use the same account you sent to Lou? I can send it directly as soon as I have it, or we can wait until next week when I'm on Oahu where Western Union is available.
Marty
----------
Martin,
Just wanted to know as for my half i will give you a name where you can send it via western union look forward to your update
Regards
----------
(Can I get a second piggie out of him? Let’s see if making him wait will work.)
Sanni,
No problem with that, it will just mean a delay until I get to Oahu next week, since there's no Western Union here on Molokai.
Marty
----------
(Let’s not forget about Lou, awaiting word from his trusted ally.)
Lou,
Good news and irritating news, I'm afraid. The good news is that the Transfer Approval is not just a requirement, but also a form that greatly expedites the movement of money internationally. Definitely a "must" for you. The irritating news is that, like so money government forms, there is a pretty heavy fee involved. Given how this will all resolve itself, it's insignificant in the long run, however we'll need to send $5,000 with the form. I've already got it prepared on the FDIC web portal and, if you can drop a check by, I can finish this process today.
I'll keep my email close by to catch your answer. When is your side of the island going to get some telephone service...?
Best to you,
Marty
----------
(Sanni, copied on the message, seems to have gotten confused. As the months have gone by, he’s forgotten some of the details, it seems.)
Martin,
When next week thought you said 15,000usd but i noticed you told Lou 5,000usd did you change your mind kindly explain my friend
Sanni
----------
(Accusatory, don’t you think? Time to smack him a little to maintain the upper hand.)
Sanni,
Please re-read my mail from Monday where I wrote:
"My calendar is rapidly filling today, but I will contact you in the morning. We can go over details then, but the essence of my strategy is to create a series of ever-increasing expenses on both of our sides of this "transaction" and work together in the background to ensure that both of us is supported by the other. For example, if I was to suggest that a "transfer application form" is needed and there would be an attorney's fee of $5,000, you would respond to him that that document is indeed essential and to proceed with payment."
I don't believe that I ever mentioned $15,000 for the first phase of this...but we'll get to that before too long. I suspect that there will be a need for some sort of expensive "insurance" for Lou.
As for next week, it will probably be Thursday at the earliest. Starting this afternoon, this is the most heavily-flown week of the year in the United States due to the Thanksgiving holiday and families visiting or vacationing. Is that a problem?
Marty
----------
Martin, Sanni,
5000 bucks? And people wonder why I live on an island far away from prying government pickpockets.
Oh well, you know best. I'll be over in Kaunakakai right after lunch and can drop a check by the office.
F---ing thieves.
Lou
----------
Lou,
I'll be in all afternoon, so stop by any time.
Regards,
Marty
----------
(Now that Marty has the money in hand, it’s time to share the good news with Sanni and try to both speed things up AND get that second account.)
My friend,
I just wanted you to know that Lou did indeed drop off the check, well done. I believe that this is only the first step in a very profitable relationship.
I will send a note on Friday confirming the "Approval" (tomorrow is a holiday here), which I would appreciate you acknowledging. At the point, please ask Lou if he has obtained the proper "transfer insurance" and instruct him to work with me to procure that. I will ensure that it is quite expensive.
Marty
----------
Martin,
I would like to have my own half first before we proceed to the next step not that i doubt your trust but would appreciate we work that way since things are moving smoothly as you have acknowledged to me so i can inform Lou on the next procedure
I want to assure you both of us been in good partnership will be a great start for many other profitable transactions to come ahead my friend
Sanni
----------
Marty,
I understand completely, however as I mentioned before, I will not have access to a Western Union until next Thursday. I fear that may be a bit longer than we should wait to keep this all moving.
Can I just transfer your half into the account you sent to Lou? Or a different account? I can get that taken care of today.
Maarty
(Dangle those dollars and maybe that second piggie will magically appear.)
----------
Martin,
I will get back to you and give you an account which you can transfer the half to me ok thanks
Sanni
(Perfect. I wonder if the first account has already had some challenges? That would be such a shame.)
----------
Sanni,
Very good, I will await that information.
As for our level of trust, remember...I have access to Lou's email. At this point, I could simply create another email address and pretend to be you to move this forward and keep the money to myself. I could also ensure that your messages never reached him. I have done neither of these things and hope to continue to work together with you for as long as this proves to be profitable.
Yes, there is indeed "honor among thieves".
Marty
----------
Martin,
I agree with you and want you to know as long as we agree to eachother's terms and work together it will be very profitable for us and i will engage you with other business transactions which will benefit both of us ok
Will get intouch with you soonest
Sanni
----------
(Lou, unfortunately, has no idea what’s happening, only that his $5,000 is out there somewhere.)
Sanni,
What's going on?
Lou
----------
Dear Lou,
Everything is moving fine will update you on the situation of transfer ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I've got $5,000 floating around out there and have heard nothing from you.
What's the story here?
Lou
----------
Dear Lou,
I will update as the paperwork is in progress regarding the funds which you sent so will let you know soonest
Thanks for your patience and co-operation
Regards
Sanni Namadi
----------
(Time for that second bank account to appear, finally!)
Martin,
How are you here's the account which you will send my half so we can commence to the next step of action asap
Bank Name:Standard Bank
Address:Shop 107 Festiva Mall,1565 Kevin St. Esther Park Kempton Park Gauteng 1619
Account No:XXXXXXXXXXX
Branch Code;XXXXXXXXXXXX
Swift Code:XXXXXXXXXXX
Account Name;CTK Trading and Projects 68
I look forward to your reply confirming you received this also receipt of payment once you do that tomorrow thanks
Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Very good, I am back in the office this morning after the holiday weekend and sure be able to take care of this today.
Marty
----------
Ok Martin,
I look forward to hearing from you today
Sanni
----------
(But wait…all may not be going as smoothly as our lad believes it is. Marty is starting to stray from the plan.)
Sanni,
Before we get to that, I'd like you to elaborate on something. You said, "I want to assure you both of us been in good partnership will be a great start for many other profitable transactions to come ahead my friend". Exactly what were you referring to? I'd be very interested in knowing. This would also help me to feel a little more comfortable with our current financial arrangement.
Marty
----------
Martin,
What i meant by that is aside this our present financial arrangement i would need your partnership if i have any other business deals if you are interested in us working together ok,whats the situation at hand have you heard from Lou and also waiting on you for the transfer to be taken care of as you indicated to me thanks
Best Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
As for Lou, I'm waiting for you to tell him about the need for the insurance policy that we discussed, which I will of course insist is necessary.
I should be heading to the bank shortly and will send the receipt your way as soon as I'm back to the office.
You said, "i would need your partnership if i have any other business deals". Are you saying that you nothing else in the works at this point? I'm just wondering if I'm sending you money with little hope of a return on my investment.
Marty
----------
Martin,
I wait to hear from you shortly
Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I'm finding it difficult to justify sending you this money when I see nothing for me in return. I'd appreciate a good reason why I should compensate you at all, since I can simply go after Lou myself. Please feel free to correct me, but I don't believe I need to send you a single penny at this point.
Marty
----------
Martin,
I believe we both came to an agreement in terms of this deal so why the sudden change of mind you gave me your word of your partnership because without me this wouldn't have been easy for you which you know am making a point so keep to your word and send my half so we can proceed with this ok
Regards
Sanni
----------
(Now it’s time to start blowing the whole thing apart. Using a fake email generator, Marty sends a message to Lou pretending to be Sanni, whom he copies on the message to show who’s in charge.)
Dear Lou,
As I have been preparing the packet of paperwork for this, I have discovered a need for an insurance policy to protect both our interests. I fear it is quite expensive, however it is unfortunately necessary.
I will copy Martin on this as well so that he can review the documents that pertain to this. My apologies for this delay.
Regards,
Sanni
----------
(Lou falls for it completely, of course, believing that Sanni is working in cooperation with Marty to make him rich.)
Sanni,
It's starting to seem as if it would be simpler to print the money ourselves! Typical insurance bullshit, I suppose.
Exactly how expensive is "quite expensive"?
Lou
----------
(Now that Marty has the upper hand, it’s time to tweak Sanni a bit.)
Sanni,
I hope you enjoyed my demonstration...now kindly explain to me why I need you at all.
Marty
----------
Martin,
What can i say but you gave your word so kindly let me know if you will send me half as you assured me ok
Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
Actually, all you did was send out a bunch of emails and try to scam someone and managed to get caught...by me. I'm wondering if there's any future for you in this line of work. If I send your half, what's in it for me?
Marty
----------
Martin,
Its not a future for me and once again you send me my half and the next amount for the insurance policy you can take 60% and 40% for me i believe thats a good deal from me to you friend
Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
I'm still waiting for you to tell me why I should include you at all. What makes it worth sending you even 40% when I can do this by myself?
Marty
----------
(While this has been going on, Lou has been left hanging. Marty updates him, copying Sanni to increase his frustration.)
Lou,
Sanni has forwarded me the documentation for this and I will contact you after I confirm that the need is legitimate.
Thanks for your trust in this
Marty
----------
(Back to the discussion between Marty and Sanni…)
Martin,
Ok if you are not willing to share anything with me just kindly send me half of the 5000 usd dollars you can carry do the rest by yourself as you said ok since you are not a man of your word
Do i expect it from you my friend
Sanni
----------
(No reply from Marty, now Sanni is getting really, really concerned.)
Martin,
Keep to your word and send my half
Regards
Sanni
----------
(Now it’s time to show Sanni just how much money he’s missing out on, as Marty copies him on his next message to Lou.)
Lou,
I hope you're sitting down, because for us to properly insure this whole deal AND get it to you safely it's going to cost you $15,000. Yeah, I know it's steep, but the reward becomes rock solid at that point and you're on easy street.
Can you stop by this afternoon and write me a check? I can deposit it and make the transfer from my account that way, which will be the fastest and the safest.
Marty
----------
Marty, Sanni,
Holy shit, Marty! That's highway robbery. If it had come from anyone but you, I wouldn't have believed it.
No offense, Sanni, but that is a serious chunk of cash.
I can come by this afternoon with a check for you. This had better all work out.
Lou
----------
(Marty, with the $15,000 in hand, informs Sanni of the position he’s in.)
Sanni,
Actually, I think I'll keep it and then charge Lou to "pursue" you for a while. I can't think of a good reason to send any money to you at this point and you haven't provided me one.
Marty
----------
(Marty lets Lou know that the money was “sent”.)
Lou,
I've sent the money to Sanni via bank transfer and will await his completion of the insurance policy application. I'll let you know when I get that from him.
We're getting closer,
Marty
----------
(Time to pound the last nail, don’t you think?)
Lou, I have not heard back from Sanni and am getting a bit concerned at this point. Has he contacted you?
Marty
----------
Marty,
I haven't heard from him either.
What the fuck?
Lou
----------
(Now it’s time for one last fake email that looks like it came from Sanni to 1. Confirm he’s getting nothing and 2. Ensure that he never knew he’d been baited in the first place. All he did was get scammed…!)
Lou,
Thank you so much for the money that you had your lawyer send to me, I will put it to good use. I have enjoyed our dealings immensely.
Good bye.
Sanni
----------
(Just for a little realism, Lou is enraged.)
You thieving little bastard. Don't think you're getting away with this, you fucker. I want my money BACK, you piece of shit, and I WILL fucking get it.
You fucked with the wrong guy. Count on it.
----------
(And then one last slap from Marty, just to see if there is a response.)
Sanni,
I just wanted to pass on this latest from Lou, whom I have advised not to contact you so that I can "pursue" you and his money:
"Marty, I don't care WHAT it costs. I want that little shit's head on a pole. It's not about the $20,000 he stole from me, it's the principal of the thing. He put the screws to both of us and I want his ass. Whatever it takes, whatever funds you need, I want you to get that bastard."
Thank you for the $20K, Sanni. It's only the beginning. I fear that Lou will be spending many more times that over the next several months as I try to find and convict you. And then, of course, I'll retire with a very full bank account.
While you rot in Africa.
Marty
----------
(Desperate now, Sanni tries to contact Lou. With less-than satisfactory results.)
Dear Lou
Whom ever you are just want you to know Martin never sent me any money ok
Barr Sanni
----------
Sanni, Sanni...you seem to have forgotten who controls Lou's gmail account. That would be me.
Have you come up with a reason I should work with you?
I certainly can't think of one.
Marty
----------
(And then things turn yet again…)
Martin,
I was just playing games with you from the very start because i spoke with Lou whom happens to be a woman and works with the FBI so i only played your game with you ok
Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
You're a funny guy. Since I've known Lou since he was a pilot, I'm pretty sure he's neither of those things. What exactly is it you're trying to accomplish?
Surely you're not trying to scare me into sending you the money. That's very, very funny.
Marty
----------
Martin,
If you are so smart don't know why you should use me as your decoy you are not a businessman because if you were don't think you would shy away from giving me my share because i would have given you solid ideas on the best way we can make good money from Lou through online banking which he could check online i see the funds deposited but can't transfer then we would give him a bill of 100 to 250 thousand united state dollars whereby with this we both would be happy but seems your not trustworthy and if truely Lou sent you any money i expect you to give me at least 7000 thousand dollars and have the rest for yourself am not a greedy man ok
I have other people overseas and since you are in the united states us working together we will make a hell lot of money perhaps if you keep to your word my friend you wont ever regret doing business with me ok
Regards
Sanni
----------
Sanni,
That doesn't make any sense...what do you mean by "online banking which he could check online i see the funds deposited but can't transfer then"?
I think you're just being desperate.
Marty
----------
Martin,
Its common sense when he accesses it then that we show prove of the funds then other means for him to pay a bigger amount would come up because then he will be convinced that way ok
I am not being desperate just want us to share a good amount of money that will benefit both of us ok
Let me know if you are interested but kindly send me my half
Regards
Sanni
----------
(Can I seriously reel this guy back in and start this whole bait back up?)
Sanni,
Now you at least have my attention. You said: "when he accesses it then that we show prove of the funds". Accesses what, exactly? If you have the means to represent an account, then we may be making some progress here.
Please explain.
Marty
----------
Stay tuned, this may actually roll again in a different direction. Over 11 months now and I don’t think the poor lad has a clue he’s being baited. “Honor among thieves…”
Cracks me right up!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Over 11 months now and I don’t think the poor lad has a clue he’s being baited.

Try to reel him back in for at least another month and get a sandtimer.

Great bait, enjoyed.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic