SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Saga of Mariam, My 1st Bait. Part 1

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dickcheese
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is the first part of a month long bait i had. it was fun, i got to act pervy, and wasted a heap of the lad's time. i did get a bank account out of it, so i will X out the digits on that.
i am currently piecing it together from my emails, so this is the first part of it. the second part is the best. Mariam no longer responds to my emails, but i have just started baiting her/him with a different email address.

Hello My Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss Mariam Suleman Hassan, 25yrs old female from Southern Sudan in Africa.

My father Dr.Suleman Hassan was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Suleman Hassan , my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials where on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008.You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

some months after the burial of my father, my uncle conspired with my step mother and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate. On a faithful morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out document which my beloved late father used and deposit money in a Bank in Senegal , with my name as the next of kin. I traveled to Senegal to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself. The Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my present status does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and invest the money or I should wait till when I will get married as it demand by their Authority.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own blood sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount i USD$6.5 Million} and I have confirmed from the bank in Senegal . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,

Miss Mariam Hassan

Hello there,
I would love to help you out!
You are a beautiful girl, have you ever considered modeling?
I am the director of the Meunster Art Scholarship Institute, which was founded by my late father Hed Meunster. This is a very busy time for me as we are currently scouting modeling applicants for a photography exhibit. I am now viewing pictures of females in lingerie, not a bad way to earn a paycheck!! Our scholarship is going to be awarding my late father's earnings by awarding the first place winner a sum of $45,000 cash, $30,000 to second place, and $15,000 to third place.
As this is a great deal of money, i am very busy so i hope that we can make this business venture move quickly as possible.
Please tell me about yourself so i can get to know you better.
Thank you kindly,
Richard Meunster

Hello dear
It really gave me joy to hear from you, i was very happy after reading your reply indicating your willingness to help me,
I have also wrote a letter to my father's bank to introduced you as my trustee and partner to release the fund to your account on my behalf.
Actually i truly will like to come over there in your country, after we must have concluded the transfer into your bank account . I want you to contact the Bank to verify from them.
I have my father's certificate of deposit and his death certificate with me all the same I will like to be there with you, after the transfer is completed to enable me start my education, and also invest the money with you in a good business in your country after the transfer is completed.
Honey all you need to do is to contact the bank through phone and email requesting for the claim, the closure and transfer of funds in my name to your account. Tell them that you want to know their procedures to transfer my fathers money that he deposited in there bank on my behalf. It is there duty to let you know their procedures.

Here are the contact details of the bank that I think you might need. So that we can now proceed, please contact the bank, via e-mail to find out their protocols. When you contact them, this is the information you have to give them to identify with me. This is the name of the bank and there contacts below:

CREDIT MUTUEL SENEGAL
Le Crédit Mutuel du Sénégal (CMS)
145- 157 Yoff lane.
Dakar, Senegal.
00221-778-022-326

Direct E-mail: [email protected] ) or
[email protected] )

Contact person: Mr. Babacar cheikh (DIRECTOR Foreign Operations)
Direct Tel: +221-778-022-326
Tel / Fax: 00221338124021

Information about my late father and his account details are as follows.

Name of the depositor: Dr.Suleman Hassan
Nationality: Sudan
Account Number: CMSxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deposited amount: USD $ 6.5 Million dollars
Next of Kin: Miss Mariam Hassan

Inform me as soon as you contact the bank. I'm expecting to hear from you soon.
with love and warm relationship with
Miss Mariam Hassan.

Miriam can we have a sexual relationship?

Dear what is this you ask, of course but we have to be together to have sex not so? That is why i want you to contact the bank so that they will tell us how the transfer will be made into your account.
That way you can bring me over to your country for a better living and to have a sex relationship as you said, i have to continue my studies like i told, please try and send a letter to the bank.
Okay
Mariam.

My love,
I am ready to help you out, but first i need to be assures that you are who you say you are.

Hello dear
I am who i am,why will i lie about myself when i truly want to meet you, all i want from you is honesty.
For us to build this relationship ever lasting, i want to know your real name,age,nationality and occupation so i can introduce you fully to my father's bank as my trustee and partner.
Then i can give you their contact for verification to know how this transfer will be made successfully to you there. I wait for your answer,good night.

Yours truly,
Mariam.

I have contacted the person that you gave me the email for.
Is there any possible way that you can send me a picture of you holding a paper with my name written on it dear?

Hello dear,
I am so glad that you have contacted the bank, but here you did not tell me what the bank has said to you.
Or haven't they replied to your mail, please you have to let me know whatever the bank will say so that i will know where my opinion will be needed, how can i snap myself a picture holding your name.
More over i don't have a camera, i have sent you pictures of myself yet you have not send me a single picture of yours, don't i deserve to see your pictures..? Anyway if you got the bank answer let me know.
Mariam.

My love,
Here is the text that the bank has sent me. I will be sending them my information soon.
You do not know someone who has a camera who could photograph you? I know you did send me pictures, but i want to know that it is really you.
I am also attaching my photograph for you.
Love,
Richard
Here is what the bank sent me:
CREDIT MUTUEL SENEGAL
Le Crédit Mutuel du Sénégal (CMS)
145- 157 Yoff lane.
Dakar, Senegal.
00221-770-828-225
Tel/Fax:0221338124021
Your Attention Mr. Richard Meunster,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to themail which we received from you and your partner MISS MARIAM HASSAN.

Actually, we have earlier been told about you by your partner MARIAM that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit from our bank to your bank.

Her Late father DR SULEMAN HASSAN is our late customer with substantial amount of deposit with us, hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

(1) A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.
(2) The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.
(3) A copy of statement of account of the account issued to him by our bank.
(4) An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Meanwhile, under 24 hours we received the requested documents, the sum of US$6,500,000.00 Million plus its interest accruals since placement of the fund with our bank in 7th January, 2004 will be added and transferred to your bank account. Meanwhile let us have details of your bank account
information, like:

1) Name of Your Bank
2) Address and Telephone/Fax Numbers
3) Swift Code
4) Account Number
5) Beneficiary

We promise to give our customers the best of services.
Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. BabacarCheikh or on office telephone number:
00221 770 828 225 or e-mail:[email protected] for more directives/clarifications.

[size=12]
((i then send her a picture of me, which was james van derbeek from dawsons creek))
[/size]

Hello My Dearest One,

I am very happy that the bank have replied to your mail,and i have carefully read the mail which you receive from the bank,i understood that there are four documents which the bank requested from us before they will transfer the money to your account.
Like i told you before,i have two out of the four documents which are the deposit certificate which was issued to my father and death certificate of my late father.
It is now remaining the other two documents which they called the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, which they said will legally permit you to stand on my behalf, they also said that this document must be prepared by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

As you already know, i am not from this country so i don't know any lawyer here but i have spoken to the Rev Father about this issue,and Rev fathers Paul Moses succeeded in getting a lawyer who will prepare the power of attorney for us, below is his contact information's,

Chamber: SHIRF BAMBA CHAMBERS
motto( Truth and justice)
Name : Barrister Dr.Shirf Bamba

Email : [email protected]
[email protected]
Tel : (+221 768 888 536)

My dear, please i will like you to contact this lawyer about the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath, this is the only remaining document that will permit you legally to stand on my behalf for the transfer of the money to your account as the bank said on their letter.
I will give to the lawyer the death and deposit certificate of my late father when he has agree to get us the other documents, so that he can send them to you for the transfer.
I will be waiting for your reply as soon as you get reply from the lawyer, take good care of your self and have a nice time.
with love and warm regards
Mariam.

Hi dear Richard,
How are you today? I hope you are doing more better than i, am not feeling too well today, and i came here hoping that you have write me,
I hope you will not forget me.
How did it go with the lawyer, have you contacted him?
Please let me know, love you
Mariam.

Hey sexy,
Why are you not feeling well? Is there anything i can do for you? I would love to send you gifts.
I could never forget you! I think about you all day and wonder what clothes you are wearing. I want to send you sexy lingerie, would you be able to send me your panties?
I have emailed the lawyer, but have not heard back. I feel he is wasting my time.
Love,
Richard

Hi dear,
I'm not happy with you, i called the lawyer using reverend father phone and he told me that you have not contacted him or send him any email, so why do you lie to me.
You said that you have contacted the lawyer and have not gotten any reply from him, when you have not send him any single mail or give him a call, i think you want to destroy me, you are adding more sorrows to me,just tell me you can not help me.
Than to be lying to yourself thinking you are lying to me, how am i sure that this is not how you are going to do, if the bank transfer the money to you, maybe you will also tell me they did not transfer any money.
I think i had enough of your lying and deceit,
thank you.
Mariam

Baby,
What is the lawyers email again? I will resend it.
I would not lie to someone who i love who will be my future wife.
Answer my questions from the previous email. I want to know what panties you wear as i hope you can send me them and i will send you lingerie and cash gifts.
Also, what is your ring size? I want to buy you a diamond ring.
Love,
Richard

Please sir,
Let's not go into all that now, i appreciate the fact that you want to buy me some gift but that is not going to solve the problem i have now, my problem is to be out of here, if my father's bank get to transfer this money to you.
What you will do is to send me some money from there, so i can get my International passport because i lost mine, then get some other papers that i will need to join you over to your country.
I hope that you are being honest to me, well the lawyer's email is here again, please if you truly love me, help me get away from this place,i want to be over there with you for our future plans and investment.

The lawyer contact:

Chamber: SHIRF BAMBA CHAMBERS
motto( Truth and justice)
Name : Barrister Dr.Shirf Bamba

Email : [email protected]
[email protected]
Tel : (+221 768 888 536)

Dear try to contact him so he can prepare the documents for us to send to the bank for this transfer. I hope to hear from you once you have contacted the lawyer, thank you.

Loving and caring,
Mariam.

Mariam,
I have emailed the lawyer a second time and am waiting to hear from him.
How can i send you money, and how much do you need?
Please let me know this. Also, what color panties are you wearing? I just want something to visualize.
Love,
Richard

Mariam, do you have someone else helping you? It makes me uncomfortable that you do not answer my questions or write back to me.
If you need my help then i expect you to cooperate with me.
Love,
Richard

Darling,
I don't have any other one but you, and i can not just be telling any one i see my problem, because every one in this world is not to be trusted, it took me time to pray before i found you, and i thank God that you are being sincere to me.
Anyways since you have contacted the lawyer,Lets wait till we hear from him, i hope he will gives us a reply soon because i also email him today,i hope you truly sent him a mail today as you said, meanwhile i like to wear red and white under wears, pants,bra,skirts and T shirt.
Concerning how to send me money, well i will give you the name of the reverend whom i am making use of his computer to write you, remember i am not always online.
I just want you to first of all get in contact with the lawyer so that he can provide us those documents,for us to send to the bank for this transfer. I hope you will let me know whatever the lawyer said.
Love always,
Mariam.

Hey sexy Wink
I did email the lawyer and was asked to send my information, which i did do.
I like the thought of you wearing those clothes. What size bra do you wear?
I hope that when we are finally together that you can wear a skirt for me. I would enjoy you to sit on my lap wearing a skirt so that i could rub my hands on your legs and thighs.
I will think about that while i pleasure myself.
I love you,
Richard

Hello sweetie,
Happy weekend! how are you spending your weekend over there? I wish we were together with each other...I dream about you last night and when i woke this morning i pray that God will make my dream come true.
Honey, you are so sweet, honestly i am glad to have such a romantic man like you,anyway my bra size is 300 × 250 average bra. Please take it easy okay, i believe that we shall be together with each other soon.
You said that you have given the lawyer the information he ask from you, i am happy to hear this, meaning that very soon he can tell us how this documents will be prepared in your name, to enable the bank to transfer the money to you.
Sweetie, you have left me curious because i can't wait to be in your arms, to sit on your lap while you touch me softly, that's so sweet and romantic, please pressure the lawyer to get us those documents.
I love you,
Mariam.

Hi dear Rich,
How are you? I have not heard from you since yesterday, i hope everything is fine, i miss your mail.
Please tell me that you have not forgotten about me, i hope you said you love me and want me in your life.
Now i am praying that everything will work out good for us to be together with each other, i love you more than words can say.
Hope you will not forget me,
Love always,
Mariam.

Hi dear Rich,
How are you? I have not heard from you since yesterday, i hope everything is fine, i miss your mail.
Please tell me that you have not forgotten about me, i hope you said you love me and want me in your life.
Now i am praying that everything will work out good for us to be together with each other, i love you more than words can say.
Hope you will not forget me,
Love always,
Mariam.

My love, i have emailed you, where have you gone?

Richard,
I have been here as you left me crying to my God in heavy tears, hoping that someday he will bring me the man of my dreams, who will rescue me from this suffering.
why have you chose to deceive me by telling me you will help me, i thought you loved me, just at the point when i think everything is going to be fine.
You disappear , i have wrote you several email with no reply from you, why my dear you break my heart, to leave everything we are doing just like that, i don't know what to tell the lawyer and my father bank any more.
Maybe you were not meant for me that's why you go away, i thought we were going to be close to each other forever, i just don't know what to think right about you any more, i guess you are just a heart breaker and a player.
Mariam.

My love,
I am sorry that i have been gone. I have been busy trying to give away the art scholorship money so if you or anyone you know would be interested please let me know. I really want a nigerian girl to be represented in the gallery. I think nigerian girls are beautiful, and it is a great sum of money we are awarding.
Also i have been busy because it is holiday time here we just had thanksgiving.
I do want to help you and i do want to be with you and have kids and be in love.
Please dont leave me miriam.
Love
Richard

Miriam is there a way to contct you other than email? The suspence of waiting for your reply is killing me.

Darling,
How come you want a Nigerian Girl, well i am not a Nigerian and i don't know any Nigerian girl here. If you truly want to help me, and want me to be there with you,then contact the lawyer so he can get us those documents.
Which is pending my fathers bank from making the transfer to you. You already know that the bank is still waiting for us to send them those documents so they can start the transfer.
You can also reach me through this number 00221 777 440 664 this is not my direct number, because i haven't a phone here, but if you call and ask of me the man of God will send for me to come speak with you, his name is Paul Moses a father of the Catholic church here.
Please try and contact the lawyer again so he can get us those documents, i hope you are for real, hugs.

Love always,
Mariam.

I dont necessarily mean a nigerian girl, just a girl with dark or caramel skin. I think they are beautiful women. If you do know anyone who would be good, i do have an agent payout of $3,500.
I have given the lawyer the information he needed, but he did not return an email. I will check my spam folder and email him again.
I do want to help you, and i am real.
Please let me know if you know any girls who would be of help with the art exhibit, my time is wearing out.
We can help eachother.
Thinking of you my lover,
Richard

What kind of human being are you? i hate people who don't appreciate what they have, i don't think you are the kind of man i thought you were. Richard, you are nothing but a liar, i wrote the lawyer immediately i read your mail and he told me that he gave you response about how much the legal documents will cost.
And now you are here telling me he never reply to your mail. what kind of person will lie to someone he love, i trusted you. Anyway i think you just want to deceive me.

Mariam.

Just because he replied doesnt mean i got them.
Do you want my help or not?
I'm not going to help you if you continually put me down.

How much are the fucking documents going to cost?

Whatever mariam. If you want me to help then have your fucking lawyer resend the email of how much it will cost, before i invest my money into other ventures.

Why did i get an email from someone else using your picture? They had a dozen pictures of you and wanted me to help them.
What is going on here mariam?
Are you the one being deceitful?

Hello dear,
I'm replying to this mail because i want to cerify you that you should be careful of the people you talk to, i don't know how they got my pictures and i don't know the people you are talking about. What i know is that i am me, and if you believed me you will left me here, i just want to advice you to be careful, i guess i was not attracted to you, i am the one who wanted your love and honesty, but since you have chose to give it to other people.
No problem, good bye
Mariam.

Dear Richard,
I want to tell you that real and honest people are hard to find, i told the lawyer you did not get his email and i don't know if he has re-write you again, but he told me that to process those documents that we have to be pay the sum of $550 dollar.
I don't know if you are for real, but something tells me you are just confuse because you have many girls in your life. But if you realize my true love for you, and feel to help me then get in touch with the lawyer( [email protected] ) so he can proceed in getting those document for us, my love is real.
Good bye,
Mariam.

+++ at this point i was beyond bored, and desiced to bring in another character +++

From Tabitha
Hello Mariam,
You do not know me, but I am the secretary of Richard Meunster here at the art exhibit.
I am very sorry to hear that the two of you have broken up. I know he loved you very much, and could not wait to be with you.
Unfortunately, I do need to tell you that Richard did not take the breakup very well, and tried to kill himself on Saturday night.
He had injested some unknown chemicals, and was found unconsious with "MARIAM" carved into his arm with a knife.
While cutting into his arm, he did cause a lot of blood loss. He has been in and out of consiousness since Saturday, but the doctors do expect him to be ok after a week or two of recovery.
I visited him yesterday, and while he was awake he had asked me to email you in regards to a business deal he had been in the process of with you. He didn't give specifics, but I would imagine that it involves the currently ongoing art scholorship.
He gave me $600 and instructed me to get details from you as to where to send this money.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you,
Tabitha James

Please respond to me or my assistant on where to send money.
Love
Richard

and this is where putting the emails in order gets tricky, so i will post the rest later today if time permits...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic