SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

[email protected] Sarah Larson SNARK ADDED. Enjoy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
toga980
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is currently stranded in Sweden awaiting my wire transfer.

Here are our conversations. I didn't really see her pic online.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:36 PM
Subject: Saw your pic online

I am very interested. I especially like that you are a God fearing woman, You look to be clean and Christian. I would love to get to know you via the email. I am not too sophisticated in using techno things, but I will try. I am lonely and looking for a woman to travel with. Please let me know if you is interested.

It was nice reading from you and sorry for my late response ,My Mum died some few days ago but all the same thanks for taking ur time to mail me .... I was born and raised by Dad in Brownsville Tx ,(How many Texans say Mum??)my mum live in sweden and she never get along with dad so and i dont really know much about her cuz she gave birth to me when she came to study in the state and my dad was in the US Marine then and he never had time for her ,so it led to their Divorce and mum went back to sweden after her study and dad won my custody , since then we only talk on phone and met once , during the halloween some years ago when my dad died in a fertile accident .(Fertile accident???)

I have been out of relationship for sometime now and if i am to go into any relationship,i will seek for a real serious relationship cuz i dont like GAMEs.... i dont really know what you are looking for and please i would like you to tell me the kind of woman your seeking for? Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor. I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read, cook, and travel. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm romantic, caring, and much more! I'm "crazy" about pets especially dogs and cats. I love nature and I like to travel. I like books and reading Bible.

I'm looking for a partner for life..are you the one?? Appearance is important but more importantly: Are you a loving guy,,,??? sometimes people select there love with age as for me i dont believe in age in a relationship,cuz age is nothing but numbers,all that matters to me is a man that will make me happy so much and make me feel so good,that will be faithful in all things that he told me that will be truthful to me I am actually educated just that i haven't found a decent job to use it.(Yes, I can tell from this email that she is VERY educated. Her English so good.)

I am a very shy person but in others i am a passionate somebody.(What?) i have been kind of single for a long time cuz i really haven't met any man that i really liked i guess. I am kind of looking for a funny, loyal, smart, and attractive man. he doesn't have to be prince charming but that will make me happy .anyways i just wanna let you know that I'm seeking for a serious long term relationship and more.
I desire someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion, so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I'm looking for soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul? .....Oops hope i am not saying tooo much lol? .... her burial is tomorrow .. have to go bed now , it is cold here in Guthenburg sweden . ([b]She sounds really devastated by her mother's death. Why go to Sweden to the funeral? I am also sending that she is going to have some trouble. Let's see...)

Lovinthought.
Sarah.

(I sent her a dorky picture of a guy)
Sarah,

Here I am. Am I cute for you? What you look like?

Hello ___ it seem i will prefer to call u ___ cuz it sounds cute to me .... so how are u doing ? i read all ur message and i feel u are an outstanding personality to be with but i just don't want to be hurt anymore in my life cuz i have been seriously hurt by someone close to me and psychologically i still feel the hurt when people try to get closer to me but u seem to look like a nice and God fearing person to me and i wont mind having to close to heart but u have to promise me something.... i need a man that will love me and care for me endlessly ..... (I have told her nothing about myself.)

i will be 31 on the 21 of this month but presently i am 30 yrs old... my birthday has been boring ever since my Dad pass away,i wish my coming birthday can be special but there is nobody to grant me that desire, i agree with u when u said "age is nothing but number" (UM, I didn't say that) the most important thing in life is doing what u love to do with the people that make u very happy and fulfilled and i feel u will bring out the best in me ..

There are things i will like to know about u ,do u have any child ? do u drink or smoke ? where are u from? Do u live alone?pls tell me what u like and don't ........ mum has been buried yesterday and i hope to be back to the state on Monday...... i love ur personally and i hope we get along very well and i must confess that u are not bad at 57,u still look young and sweet...

I will have to get some sleep now and i hope to read from u as soon as possible,pls take very good care of urself for me and enjoy the rest of ur day...

Ssssweeet Luv.

Sarah.

(I have told her basically nothing about me still)

Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:20 AM
Subject: Re: Psalm 37 verse 5 and 6 my best verse.

I am glad to hear that your mum is buried and you will return home soon to Brownsville. I am in Florida. I live alone. I have no kids. I am glad you don't think I am too old for you. I look forward to meeting you one day. When do you think that will be? What do you do for a living? Are you alone in this world? Are you talking to other men? I hope not. I believe you are my soulmate. Why is that your favorite verse? What will our first date be like?

Bababooey,

Hello Honey, hope u are doing good ?,i am happy u came to my path and it is my joy knowing u more better...i am an easy going person,who love good things of life with good sense of humor ,pls i dont want u to hurt me or disrespect and no games in anyway cuz i dont want to pass through love-pain anymore.....

My father died some few years ago and i also lost my mum recently,make me one the people in the world with no family and i am happy i found u cuz u are only person i am talking as my family....( Wow. After what, three emails? Talk about clingy). how will u feel if i decide to spend my birthday with u in Florida?let me know if it is ok by u ,pls let me know so that i can change my ticket from Texas to florida cuz i just need someone to hold me and care for me and if truely u are my soulmate like u said , it will have to be u to love me.... i am an artist and i also do some few modelling in the too but prefer the act thing. (But, really, I want to direct.)

Something keep telling me that u will be an interesting personality to get to know and i am very happy u came to my path ,__ ? i think i love ur personality and i will love to be with u.... i have add u to my yahoo instant messanger so that we can chat online when we are both online.....honey i will love to come over to ur place and spend this xmas with u cuz i feel lonely at Texas and i have a feeling that u are the right person that can make me happy..

Honey i need to get myself prepare for church service and i hope to read from u soon and untill then pls take very good care of urself for me and remain bless..... love u and will always love u.

Loving thought of U.

Sarah

(Aren't "her" words beautiful?)

(I had complained that "she" was slow in responding.)

So sorry honey but it is not my fault ....sweden and America run a different time and u dont expect me to go to internet cafe everytime.... i use the internet cafe very close to my hotel ...... how are u doing honey?
hope u were in church yesterday... __? i love u with all my heart but we need to understand ourselves to make this relationship work out,i am not use to this place and this is the first time i travel alone...

Honey? My return ticket is tomorrow, i hope to be back to the state tomorrow and it will be an opportunity for us to see each other but i dont know if it will be ideal for me to go to Texas or come to Cali( She forgot I am in FLorida. So hard to keep up with all of the men.) straight for Xmas cuz i cant wait to see u .....

I will be going out to see the city Gothenburg for the last time before tomorrow ... i am sorry honey i will always check my mail constantly to see if u are online ....... i have add u to instant messenger,do u know how to use the yahoo instant messenger?,it is very easy to use and it help communicate better online and i feel it is a chance for us communicate better or better still u can give ur phone number so that i can hear ur charming voice or send u an SMS for a smooth communication cuz constant communication is the key to a happy relationship...

pls take care and let me know how we are going to see before Xmas .... hope to read from u soon..... i love u and will always love u..
(Wow. I am such a smooth talker.)

To: Sarah Larson <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: I am happy reading from U

Sarah, are you in the States now? Your flight couldn't have been long. I am a patient man, but you are taking too long to get back in touch with me. Perhaps you are cheating with another man? I not likey.

Answer me now!!!!

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:02 AM

I Just came back from hospital dis morning and pls dont ever think that am cheating with another man cuz am not like that, pls i dont like it ....i was rob by four boys when i was comin back to my hotel on sunday evening, i was seriously beating also stab and they took all i have with me ... the police are looking for those four boys now .. am in serious pain and i need someone to talk to .... i ask for ur phone number but u refuse to give me and most times when i ask u some questions ,u dont answer me ..... u said u were a caring man and i am yet talk to u on phone and u jump into conclusions when am not online and u dont care about what am going through here........

All i ever desire is someone who will love me for me and correct me whenever am wrong (Yes, all women want is for someone to correct them. )... not someone who is not understanding or someone who think am hangin out with everyman in sweden .... am feeling dizzy now and i need to sleep ,thanks and take care .

Sarah

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:50 PM

Still waiting for a reply. Maybe you are with another man.

I came back to my hotel room yesternight..... i am gettin better now and the doctor said i should rest well ... how are u doin? hope u are good,..... i am presently in my hotel room now resting...pls can answer this question for me, why do u want me closer to heart?? pls answer me before u say anythin,

Sarah.

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:17 AM

I want to spend the holidays with you. How many times do I have to say it?

Thanks for answering my question ... how are u doin?,i am gradually getting better now and i hope to be at the American embassy tomorrow morning ,to see if i can sort out my traveling document issue cuz i need to leave the place before xmas and my international passport was in the bag they stole from me ..

Tell me the closest Airport to ur place ,so that i can change my return ticket schedule to Florida, i hope to see u in person soon and feel the pleasure of man again.....tell me something,do u love sex? and how long can u go with a woman in bed? lol sorry if i am askin too much... i willl love to know ur like and dont..

Pls let me know if u know how to use yahoo instant messenger so we can chat cuz the owner of the laptop am using is leaving it with me for long.... send me more of ur pics so i that i can see more honey... i have to get somethin to eat now ,hope to read from u soon my baby and pls take very good care of urself for me.....

Ur Love ..

Sarah.

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: Luv u baby.

Well??? When are you arriving??

i will know when am arriving ,if i come back from the embassy today cuz i dont any travellin but i know i will get it when i get to embassy today.... have u ask how to use instant yahoo messenger? ...waitin to read from u now. (WTF??!! If I was falling for this, I would have no idea what she is talking about)

Sarah.

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: Luv u baby.

Fly into Orlando. You will have to wait and see about the sex thing. When will you be here on Friday? Can't wait.

Is orlando airport the closet airport to u cuz i will be going to the travelling agency today,after leaving embassy .... hope u are good?..

Sarah.*Mad lovestruck.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 5:37 PM PST

>what is going on?

Hello Baby... I am sorry for not mailing u since all this while,I have been running around to make sure I leave guthenburg (sweden) but things are easy with me here and I don't wana burg u with my problem's.... I don't know to say this but I have to tell u that I need some help here cuz the airline ask me pay some fine,so that they can reschedule my ticket back to the state and also ask me to add some money to rout my flight to orlando and there is a flight to Olando on the 25,27,28,29 of this month.......... Honey am confuse and stranded here,I need help,I should have told since but I don't have acess to internet cuz all my phone and my Ipad was stolen from me when I was rob .... Honey I wana come back home to you... I am mailin from Nelly's phone the receptionist,she has been very suportive ever since I had an encounter with hoodlum's who rob me ... I have to go now pls take care of urself for me and remember I love u and I will always love
u........... Sarah.

(She sent this on Sunday, December 23, 2012 1:41 PM
Subject: Hello Baby.)
Hi honey,How are u doing? Sorry for my late responds to ur mail,I have been seriously stress this days and couple with my health condition and I don't have acess to ineternet like before cuz my phone and my Ipad were both taken from me when I was rob by the hoodlum's who attack me... Things are not easy with me here ,the ailine ask me to pay some fine's,so that they can reschedule my flight to the days that are available,they also ask me to pay some change if I want my return ticket to be change to Olando.. Am so sorry that telling u now ,I thought of calling but I don't have ur number with me...... The embassy want me to get some document from the home affairs so that I can get Travelling Certificate and I have gotten it but yet to pay the due fee and I only have on the 25,27,28,29 and on the 30 to fligh back to Orlando direct...honey?I don't know what to do cuz am stranded here and thins are not easy for me here,pls talk to me pls and...... Honey I
have to go now and hope to read from u soon... I love u and I will always love...... Sarah

Hi honey,How are u doing? Sorry for my late responds to ur mail,I have been seriously stress this days and couple with my health condition and I don't have acess to ineternet like before cuz my phone and my Ipad were both taken from me when I was rob by the hoodlum's who attack me... Things are not easy with me here ,the ailine ask me to pay some fine's,so that they can reschedule my flight to the days that are available,they also ask me to pay some change if I want my return ticket to be change to Olando.. Am so sorry that telling u now ,I thought of calling but I don't have ur number with me...... The embassy want me to get some document from the home affairs so that I can get Travelling Certificate and I have gotten it but yet to pay the due fee and I only have on the 25,27,28,29 and on the 30 to fligh back to Orlando direct...honey?I don't know what to do cuz am stranded here and thins are not easy for me here,pls talk to me pls and...... Honey I
have to go now and hope to read from u soon... I love u and I will always love...... Sarah

[/i][/b]

15 minutes later she sent the exact same email. If you don't go on messenger they can't keep up, apparently.

This is all I have received so far. I sent her this:
I have sent you two transfers. One for 1500 and one for 1000. I have attached the receipts. call me when you get them. (She doesn't have my phone number. The attachments were of bad receipts.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic