SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Helvis buys a caravan - straight bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rooted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Helvis buys a caravan

Lad: Helvis Datford

Baiter: Stuart xxxx

Background:

My father advertised his caravan for sale in the local press recently and was somewhat suspicious of this reply he received.

Thankfully he contacted me before replying further.

Time for a little bit of fun I thought…

First email my father received:

Quote:
Date: 4 October 2012
Subject: Re: Supreme Caravan
Thanks for mailing back,am ok with the price and the condition.I'm at sea at the moment as petroleum engineer on a rig offshore,i won't be able to come for the inspection due to the nature of my work and i would have called but our calling is restricted.Regarding the payment,i will be paying you through PayPal,pls get back to me with your paypal details so i can process the payment,you can alternatively send your bsb and acct number if you have no paypal acct.I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up after the whole fund has been cleared into your acct.
Await your reply.

(I send him a teaser email to see what his response will be)

Quote:
Tue, Oct 9, 2012

hello Helvis thankyou for you offer you did not say what van you wish to buy is it 24ft or 28ft? i think it best if you come have a look first before pay because if things go wrong i cannot do refund. If all is ok then you can do the payment because i do not like to rush things at my age.
Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Tue, Oct 9, 2012

Thanks for mailing back,am ok with the price and the condition.I'm at sea at the moment as petroleum engineer on a rig offshore,i won't be able to come for the inspection due to the nature of my work and i would have called but our calling is restricted.Regarding the payment,i will be paying you through PayPal,pls get back to me with your paypal details so i can process the payment,you can alternatively send your bsb and acct number if you have no paypal acct.I have also contacted my courier who will come for pick up after the whole fund has been cleared into your acct.
Await your reply.

Quote:
Tue, Oct 9, 2012

Hi that is ok, but you need to let me know about witch van you want. Also when can your man come for inspection. Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Tue, Oct 9, 2012
i'm talking about the 24ft,i would have come to see it in person but due to the nature of my work.my courier will come for the inspection and also do the signing of the paper work.Get back to me with your payment details so that i can proceed with the payment asap as i will like it delivered to my place before my arrival.
thanks.

(I send our friend a fake bank account – he’s not going to check anyway)

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012
Hi again. That is wonderful news to me! I must tell you that the 24ft is poorer condition than the 26ft hence the reason for the price being $15000 less. I have no paypal but my bank is bsb 066040 ac 16700212 name Stuart Xxxx. Please tell me the type of tow hitch your courier has so that i can fit the correct one to the van. Many happy thought Stuart.

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012
Ok mate,i will let you know when the payment has been made and also contact my pick up agent to get prepared for the collection and arrangement.

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012
I was just about to pay when i had this problem with the pick up, my pick up agent says i will need to pay for the pick up before they can schedule a pick up time, they charged me $1500 for pick up and delivery and payments for pick up made through them is made to their corporate international headquarters in the united kingdom and the payments is made through western union money transfer, i will add the $1500 to the money i will send as soon as i have made the payments,i will need you to help me send the money to my pick up agent HQ in the UK through western union money transfer, this can be done from any post office,there is always western union money transfer section in most post offices,i would have done it myself but as i am at sea and didnt bring my credit card aboard,.I will appreciate your help here and thanks for your understanding.

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012
I have just completed the payment and i expected paypal to have notified you to this effect.check your mail folders(inbox,spam and junk mail) i sent $16,600 in all.i added $1,600 but $1500 will be sent to my agent in United Kingdom through western union at post office,the extra $100 is to cover the western union fee. Paypal said they will not release the fund until you email them the western union details for verification,and also to enable my pick up agent to come for pick up and inspection.Here is the agent's details where the money will be sent.

Ronald James
45 Pelly Road
E13 0NW
London,England.

Please get the necessary details sent to paypal (Money Transfer Control Number)MTCN and senders name and address used to send the $1500 so that they can release the whole fund into your account.Please get back to me once done.

Thanks.

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012
i am getting worried here as my account has been debited and i have not heard anything from you after making the payment.you can email Paypal to confirm,the money was placed on hold and your account will only be credited after sending the money via western union and send the MTCN to Paypal for verification.
Await your reply.

<He sends me a dummy email purporting to be from paypal, not a bad job either and it looks like he has looked up the BSB I gave him as being from Commonwealth bank to make it look more genuine, pity the account number is fake.>

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012[/color]

Hello Stuart Xxxx,

This email confirms that you have received an Instant payment of $16,600.00 AUD from Helvis Xxxxxx via PayPal Merchandise Wire transfer Payment Service.
Reversals : This method of payment can not be reversed.

View the details of this pending transaction below

Payment Details

Merchandise Amount: $15,000.00 AUD
Transport Charges:

Total: $1,600.00 AUD
$16,600.00 AUD
Quantity: 1
Merchandise Title: VAN

Account Number: 16700212
BSB: 066040

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------
This payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been " APPROVED" but will not be credited into your bank account until the MTCN is sent to us for verification which is due to important random security measure that we do carry out on payments to ensure safety. As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per our new PayPal Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which includes the Transport/Delivery Charges.

In order to complete this transaction and get the funds approved in your account. We advice you go to nearest Western Union Money Transfer locationand send the pick up fee of $1500.00 AUD to the buyer's Transport Agent and send us the Western Union Transaction details by replying directly to this email and you will a "CONFIRMATION E-mail" from PayPal® Service informing you that your account has been credited with $16,600.00 AUD as soon as the above information's has been received and Verified by us.

Please, find below the name and address of the Transport Agent where the $1500.00 AUD should be sent via Western Union

Ronald James
45 Pelly Road
E13 0NW
London,England.

Address Status: Confirmed

Your account will be credited accordingly after replying to this email with the details of the Western Union requested which are the:

(1) MTCN;
(2) Sender's Name;
(3) Sender's Address;

* If there's any refusal from you to act upon the receipt of this payment notice, we will have to take a LEGAL ACTION against you as this is just a way to ensure PayPal a safer place for all our customers.

Note: As this transaction was done via our e-mail payments service, all inquiries should be directed to us by replying to this email. This email is the one being monitored for this transaction because the status of this transaction cannot be accessed via our customer care phone service section.
________________________________________Sincerely,

The PayPal Team

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012
I have just completed the payment and i expected paypal to have notified you to this effect.check your mail folders(inbox,spam and junk mail) i sent $16,600 in all.i added $1,600 but $1500 will be sent to my agent in United Kingdom through western union at post office,the extra $100 is to cover the western union fee. Paypal said they will not release the fund until you email them the western union details for verification,and also to enable my pick up agent to come for pick up and inspection.Here is the agent's details where the money will be sent.

Ronald James
45 Pelly Road
E13 0NW
London,England.

Please get the necessary details sent to paypal (Money Transfer Control Number)MTCN and senders name and address used to send the $1500 so that they can release the whole fund into your account.Please get back to me once done.

Thanks.

Quote:
[color=green]Wed, Oct 10, 2012
i am getting worried here as my account has been debited and i have not heard anything from you after making the payment.you can email Paypal to confirm,the money was placed on hold and your account will only be credited after sending the money via western union and send the MTCN to Paypal for verification.
Await your reply.

(He’s getting worried…time to stir things up a bit, these are all scripted replies so far…)
Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012

Hi Helvis

you must be misunderstanding me the price for the van was $38000 for the 24ft or $53000 for the 26ft. I will go to the bank tomorrow and check my account with the manager. You will have to put in the extra 23000 before I can let your driver take the van. Can you tell me the sort of tow hitch your driver has because if he has the wrong one he will not be able to tow the van. I need to know this most importantly I may have to weld a new one - at no extra cost to you of course.
Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Wed, Oct 10, 2012
how much am i adding now?please get back asap so that i can proceed with the additional payment.

Quote:
Thu, Oct 11, 2012
Hi Helvas You need to be adding $23000 less the money for courier so It should be $21400 to complete sale. I will be needing a copy of you driver lisence or passport to take to licensing to do transfer. You need to tell me what sort of hitch your courier has - treg, QR, hyland, poly block or other type. This is most important to me. Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Thu, Oct 11, 2012
i have just made the additional payment and i expected paypal to have gotten back to you,all you need do is get to post office with $1500 cash,fill out the form and hand it over to the person in charge,MTCN will be on the receipt issued to you after sending the money so you will need to send the details to paypal by replying to any of their mails and your acct will be credited shortly after doing that.

Quote:
Thu, Oct 11, 2012
Hello Helvis I have just been to see the bank in town but when I spoke to the manager he says no payment is in my account yet. I said it is very important and because I am a good customer he said he will call me when it comes in. You still haven't told me what sort of hitch we need. Is it treg qr hyland poly block or something else. You must tell me quick so I can change it, it sometimes takes me over a day to do this so it must be done before the courier driver comes. Stuart

Quote:
Thu, Oct 11, 2012
sorry,you are new to this,all you need do now is get to post office with $1500 cash and transfer to my agent and send the details to paypal for verification so that they can release the pending payment into your account as the money was placed on hold and will only be credited into your account as soon as you email them the western union details of the excess fund meant for the pick up.i expected paypal to have emailed you to this effect.get it all done at the post office and get back so that we can finalize everything.

Quote:
Thu, Oct 11, 2012

Hello Helvis I am sorry i did not really understand why i have to do it this way. it is hard to get to the post office these days since it burnt down 2 months ago so we have to go to the next town 100 miles away witch is why I am using the email these days and to tell the truth it is easier. You still have not tell me what sort of hitch to use, so how can you courier tow van away with wrong hitch. and i will need address to post courier money to when I go to hingerford Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Thu, Oct 11, 2012
you try and get the hitch that you know that will be convenient to tow the van and all other arrangement would have been made and my agent will also come and iron things out with you what hitch and how it's going to be towed,so get to post office tomorrow and get the money sent so that the pending payment will be released and credited into your bank account and we can finalize everything asap.

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
i am still waiting to read from you regarding the details you are given at western union after transferring the $1500 to my agent.kindly get the details sent to paypal so that the whole fund will be credited to your account and we can arrange time for pick up.

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
Dear Helvis I am getting confused yesterday you say go to post office but now western union I never hear of western union around here so I think it is better to just get my bank to do transfer. I have done this before when buying vehicle and it was easy.You still must tell me sort of hitch you driver need. Get him to massage me cause I dont think you understand. Maybe you would prefer to buy my 26ft van cause it is much more modern and has a multifit omni direction hitch. I know it is $15000 more but it is really a lot better and I will be able to do it cheaper for you only extra $10000. Please let me know. Yours Stuart!

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
firstly the western union section is also post office as all post offices have the western union facilities,you visit any post office and send the money to my agent and send the MTCN to paypal by replying to the payment notification sent to you earlier so that the pending payment will be released and credited into your account.

Secondly the hitch is not the problem,my agent will figure out the best hitch to be used in towing it since it's their work and you shouldn't be disturbing yourself about that,once the payment has been made,they come around meet you and finalize,i already sent your contact number to them so they will be calling you after making the payment so get to post office and get it all done.
thanks.

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
Hello Helvis, I dont really like the way you are talking to me I know what I am talking about with the tow hitch as I have been dealing with these things for 40 years and would prefer if you could get your driver to contact me so I could set up the right one. I have had this problem before with these young people who call themselves experts and get here with the wrong tow setup. But if you think this is ok then on your head be it, I was only trying to help make a smooth transaction. You will have to send the payment details again because I cant find them anymore. I know they are on the computer somewhere but I cant find it. I will get the money from my safe and give it to my son Stuart jnr to go to higgleford post office because it is too far for me at my age and he likes to go there to see the mud wrestling. Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
sorry for sounding like that and i really appreciate your concern.i have told them and they will be contacting you once the payment has gone through and they will sort it out as i already told them the size and fit of the van they are coming to pick.
here is the details where the money will be sent.

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
Hello there helvis

I have given the $1500 to young Stuart to take to the post office in higglesford plus $100 spending money. I will take him about 3 hours to drive there if he doesnt do something stupid. I have lent him my mobile phone so he can get in touch with me if something goes wrong but I said to him go straight to the post office first thing and make payment to Roanld James in the England. Yours Stuart

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
ok mate,i will be waiting to read from you regarding it asap.

Quote:
Fri, Oct 12, 2012
what's going on mate?please advise.

<I send him to MTCN Vault>

Quote:
Sat, Oct 13, 2012
what's going on mate?please respond to my email as i have received an unclear message from western union vault

Quote:
Sat, Oct 13, 2012
Hello helvis we had a terrible storm sweep through here last night and they have only just restored our power a few hours ago. I have been frantically trying to telephone Stuart jnr but he is not answering his phone. If you got a meesage from the western union that must mean he is ok right. I am so worried that he has had an accident and is lying hurt somewhere. But he must be ok if western union sent you a message right. He is my only son so I must keep trying to call. Yours Stuart

Quote:
Sat, Oct 13, 2012
The fact remains that he has not paid the money because no record of the payment to my agent is received,please work on this and get back to me as the message i got is not from western union.below is what i received.

This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply as this address is not monitored and your reply will be discarded.

Dear Ronald James,

Stuart Xxxx has initiated a secure Western Union transfer of $1500.00 through MTCN Vault system. You should receive all other details of the transfer from Stuart Xxxx through traditional means i.e by email or by phone.

To obtain the MTCN number in order to pick the transfer up at your most convenient Western Union outlet, you need to log in to our secure site at http://www.mtcnxxxxx.com and complete a simple process.

The necessary documents containing all information that you need to complete the process are attached in this mail as images for your convenience. Please print the documents and have them ready at the time you choose to complete the process. Please note that you may have to enable your email application to display images that are included in this message to see the full contents of this email.

Finally, we would like to ask you to kindly participate in our customer satisfaction survey after you have completed the process and retrieved your MTCN number. Your input and opinions would be highly appreciated in the constant process of improving our service and customer experience. Our website will offer the option to take the survey as soon as you have retrieved your data.

If you have any problems or feedback regarding our service, you are more than welcome to contact our friendly support staff. You can find the contact methods and addresses at the client area, simply click the Help-button after logging in with your access code.

Best Regards,
MTCN Vault transaction administration team

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

Quote:
Sat, Oct 13, 2012
dear Helvis good news my boy has arrive home safely and I cant tell you how much relieved i and wife are. seems that he met up with some girl at the mud wrestling need i say more. Takes after his old man eh ah them were the days. it is good to hear you get courier money from the western union bank and now I can go to my bank next week and we can tell you driver to come get the van. I forget now what sort of hitch you tell me after confusion with storm. And van is ok because safe inside shed so there is no damage so all is good. thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Mon, Oct 15, 2012

<attached mctn vault codelist>

hello Helvis I dont know if interenet is working properly after storm so I dont know if you get this but I talked to Stuart and he say he went to postoffice and did payment to you of $1500 for courier driver. He says he forgot to give me a list of codes you must put in to get western union code so I am sending it to you now. Please let me know quickly so I can go into town and see the bank so we can finish our deal Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Mon, Oct 15, 2012
he did not send the money to my agent,you can send the scanned copy of he receipt here.

Quote:
Mon, Oct 15, 2012

hello helvis have scan reciept into computer for you thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Mon, Oct 15, 2012

it doesnt show the mtcn,try and type out the mtcn and get back to me sasp.
thanks.

<I put in an email ip tracer with the scan to get his real address>

Quote:
Opened by Recipient:
Monday, October 15, 2012, 9:42:15 AM
20 hours 12 minutes

Recipient Location: Pudsey, York, United Kingdom
(May be inaccurate – See notes below)

Recipient IP Address: 86.146.207.236
(host86-146-207-236.range86-146.btcentralplus.com)

Quote:
Mon, Oct 15, 2012
or you should turn the back of the receipt and check for the MTCN and get back to me asap.
thanks.

Quote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2012
please and proffer an answer to the mtcn number i requested

Quote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2012
dear helvis I dont really understand what is mctn and I think this western union is pretty useless bank was always easy for me to just go to bank manager and say to him please pay this man and here is his account number. I think you should change bank. Thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2012

look at the western union receipt very well,there is 10 digit number there,it is the number the agent will present at western union shop when he want to pick the money up,please double check it and get back to me,it will be at the back o the page you sent to me(the other side).

<attached terms and conditions downloaded from WU site >

Quote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2012
hi helvis I looked on the back of the reciept and there is nothing about 10 digit number. I am sending you a copy and check it yourself. Thanks Stuart

Quote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2012
you will need to call western union and ask for it as there must be a reference number for every payment made through western union money transfer,it the the number that the beneficiary will present at any western union shop to claim the money so call them that the recipient was unable to pick up the money you have sent and get back to me.
thanks.

Quote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2012

hi helvis they said they cannot do it because secure transfer and not give out over phone and recipiant must login to security website they send to recievor of money and that is only way to get code. I think it is stupid way to do money transfer and much easier to use bank like i always do in past. thankyou Stuart

Quote:
Tue, Oct 16, 2012
may be you cancel the money transfer and get to another post office and get it all done as the only form of payment accepted by my freight company to their HQ is western union.

Quote:
Wed, Oct 17, 2012
I thought that a good idea to, but when I ring post office they say I must send Stuart jnr becase he is one who sign form and he must past security test and then must wait 7 days for money refund. I am giving up on westeren union they are no help at all. Stuart

Quote:
Wed, Oct 17, 2012
go with stuart jnr to the post office and tell them to give you the reference number(MTCN) so that the recipient can pick up the money,i think that is better instead of waiting for another 7days for the refund or what do you think?

Wed, Oct 17, 2012
yes you are probably right I will speak to Stuart when he gets back from work and see when he is able to go to the post office but it is too far for me. Stuart

Wed, Oct 17, 2012
Hello helvis I have spoken to Stuart and explained the situation to him. he needs to speak with his boss to see if he can finish work early. he is angry that he has to drive to higglesford again because it takes 3 hours but i told him he must do it so we can close this deal with you. Stuart

Wed, Oct 17, 2012
sounds good mate,tell him to do just that or he should go to another post office to make the transfer so he will be given the MTCN.

Quote:
Sat, Oct 20, 2012
hello Helvis Stuart has gone to higglesford post office yesterday and should be back by monday Stuart

Quote:
Sat, Oct 20, 2012

ok.keep me posted.

Quote:
Sat, Oct 20, 2012

hi Helvis I have some bad news. I was checking the van today while I was showing the 26 footer to a buyer. Your van has a broken rear axle which means your courier wont be able to pick it up this week while I fix it, at no charge to you of course! young Stuart phoned today and gave me a code he got from the post office for the union transfer it is 64869351547 sorry anout the delay for the driver but it is best to fix these things before pickup thanks Stuart

Quote:
Sat, Oct 20, 2012

the code suppose to be 10 digit not 11 digit check again and get back.

Quote:
Mon, Oct 22, 2012
good news Helvis I have managed to get the van fixed up and took it for a test run and is ok, you should tell your driver to have a good look at it before he takes it. Lucky my neighbout came over to help becase it was a big job Stuart

Quote:
Mon, Oct 22, 2012
the code suppose to be 10 digit not 11 digit check again and get back.

Quote:
Mon, Oct 22, 2012
I am sorry that is the number he give me I try calling him but no answer keep trying the number and I call post office again Stuart

Quote:
Mon, Oct 22, 2012
the number is invalid.

Quote:
Mon, Oct 22, 2012
Well what do you want me to do it was you idea to use stupid wester union Stuart

Quote:
Sun, Oct 28, 2012

dear Helvis I have not heard from you about what to do. I get a message from the western union bank saying transaction cancelled. If you are not interested let me know because I have another buyer who is interested. thankyou Stuart

***CONTACT ENDED***

ADDENDUM:

I have baited him with four or five different characters since this with varying results.

Become a GOLD DIGGER

Closed lad accounts x18
Mortar x1

I thank you for your mail and wish to inform you that I mate with the lawyer this afternoon...

PAY YOUR BILL PAY YOUR BILL.OR STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. BARRISTER S ZUMA ESQ.

How will be asking all that question wasting my time that is precious....

... you are a joker a deciever and also a liar ...

New User's FAQ
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed reading this - especially about the tow hitch, which the lad didn't want to talk about at all! A nice waste of his time ... and even more so with your other baits as well.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rooted remind me not to F*ck with you okay?

A good read and the hitch was the uh hitch....Damn funny/creative/evil!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic